Something to worry about or just trash?

Found this in a store bathroom.
Usually don't get this kind of junk here.
This part of Florida has mostly Redneck types with some others mixed in. Dont see sjw types or feminists or blm just yet. If anything, just 2-3 dyed haired "females" that think it's cool but don't know its sjw styled. (still a trash area to live).
Anyway, point.
Now this shows up.

Image note -

Looks pretty terrible, and it's not in mexico babble.
The site isn't english though. Thats the part maybe should be checked?
What to do about this?
Am I about to be invaded?

Seems legit

It's best we prepare for our Mexican overlords.

So what did you write on it after you took the pic?

Please God let there be a race war. We will win.

Kikebart-tier falseflag.

Either make it more believable or more extreme.

Actually didn't write anything on it. Probably should have kept it though. Kinda flushed it.

If that's the case, someone in my area is dumping these in mall bathrooms.

I'll keep any I find from here.

What I don't understand is why it isn't in beanspeak.

wow this is amazing.
too bad we germans too faggy now to ever become useful in any way

/thread

That was my first thought, which is why I'm here.
I can't necessarily go hunting the guy putting these out there down to fix this either. Because they're dropping them in bathrooms.

Poor copy. No real rallying cry. Unneeded and over use of exclamation marks. Probably some spic teenagers who needs to be shot. If it's a hick troll it also fails so the shitter is where it belongs.

If you must false-flag yourself, at least do it right. Here, I'll give you a template:

LATINO/A WORKERS! YOU ARE NOT ALONE! WE ARE IN SOLIDARITY AGAINST WHITE OPPRESSION!

Latino/Latina workers, you have lived your whole lives being lied to by the white media and the white-owned businesses you slave for!

We, the original owners of the so-called "United States of America," are standing up and speaking out with radical youth, trans- and queer-affiliated groups and our allies among the other oppressed nations of this continent!

Join the ONE GROUP that has your interests at heart. Join the ONE GROUP that cares about the plight of Hispanic/Latino-Latina/Chicano peoples across America. Join the ONE GROUP that is making change to overthrow the white-power NAZI police state, and send white anglos back to where they came from!

It is our duty to care for one another. It is our duty to fight. It is our duty to win.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS!

Visit us at the National Council of La Raza
(www.nclr.org)

LATINO / A TRABAJADORES! ¡NO ESTAS SOLO! ¡ESTAMOS EN SOLIDARIDAD CONTRA LA OPCIÓN BLANCA!

¡Trabajadores latinos / latinos, usted ha vivido su vida entera siendo mintió a por los medios blancos y los negocios poseídos blancos que usted esclaviza para!

Nosotros, los dueños originales de los llamados "Estados Unidos de América", estamos poniéndonos de pie y hablando con la juventud radical, los grupos afiliados a las trans y las queer y nuestros aliados entre las otras naciones oprimidas de este continente.

Únete al ONE GROUP que tiene tus intereses en mente. Únase al GRUPO ÚNICO que se preocupa por la situación de los hispanos / latinos-latinos / chicanos en los Estados Unidos. ¡Únete al GRUPO ÚNICO que está haciendo cambios para derrocar al estado policial NAZI de poder blanco y envía a anglos blancos de vuelta a donde vinieron!

Es nuestro deber cuidarnos unos a otros. Es nuestro deber luchar. Es nuestro deber ganar.

NO TENEMOS NADA A PERDER PERO NUESTRAS CADENAS!

Visítenos en el Consejo Nacional de La Raza

At least get the website right, nigger.

It's your god-given duty as right-wing stall inspector to report back every single day and catch the culprit.

I just had a look at laraza.com Fucking kek, they have a whole section on Donald Trump. Looks like Speedy Gonzales is scared shitless.

It's some special snowflake job. Latino would wrote it in mexican.

Seems like a poor false flag. If Mexicans wrote it it wouldn't be in English.

Well I appreciate the info. I like knowing what's going on where I live. Now I know what I've got. Thanks.

If thats ever needed, I guess it'll work if you want some messed up town in on it.

why isn't it in spanish?

Never lose hope.

Spic here, that shit is fake as fuck.

This is an acceptable solution.

lel

Hey Cletus whatchu doin'?

There is a race war already under way. And Caucasians are losing. Badly. Everywhere. This "Can't wait for the race war" stuff is nonsense. Kike manipulation.

stop using "caucasian". It refers to all Caucasoids including Sandniggers and North Indians. Say white, because that's what our race is.

TIL

Looks like just good, clean, harmless fun being had by nondescript, random youth. I'd say that it's absolutely nothing to worry about, and in no way necessitates building a wall on our Southern border.

just scrawl, says the mexican janitor on it with a sharpie.

even kikebart could've done a better job tbh

This is an obvious but kekworthy false flag. Might wake a few people up at best.

Could be white commies false flagging. The use of the word "rich" makes me think commies.

Chicanos
they're beaners who are born here, can barley speak english and claim to be proud "MExicans" when they know nothing about their heritage and act like niggers.
instead of being deported they should be gassed

*barley speak spanish either
fuck I'm sleepy

If I saw that I would have taken that shit down and I'm a spic.

This looks like a false flag. But a flag done by one of us, as in a white nationalist.

This has all the fucking hallmarks of attempting to get normalfags to read it, get bothered or angered at its message, dig into La Raza, and get even more pissed. I think it's a WN false flagging in an attempt to piss white people off and get more of them on our side.

it's written in english. lul

this

Respond in kind. Bathrooms can be a great place to put up material as they don't have security cameras and everyone goes to them.