DYLANNROOF SENTENCED TO DEATH

just saw this shit on kike news network

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/dylannroof?lang=en
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
archive.org/details/TheHunterByAndrewMacdonaldWilliamLutherPierce
theguardian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dylann-roof-gets-death-penalty-charleston-shooting-a7520406.html
postandcourier.com/church_shooting/jury-sentences-dylann-roof-to-death-for-emanuel-ame-church/article_3c24cc44-d729-11e6-9e5d-2f037e89bddc.html
news.com.au/world/north-america/facing-the-needle-dylann-roof-says-i-had-to-do-it/news-story/e7f45138327cfb143c324db45ab36ef1
youtube.com/watch?v=a1MFi-ZQ8zQ
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/haken32.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GuTPIvRu7qk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Hotel_Beira
archive(dot)is/ib5Ef
youtube.com/watch?v=XwQKy5wTDVI
youtube.com/watch?v=fp8zbd4n4EU
infowars.com/10-times-that-god-has-hit-america-with-a-major-disaster-after-the-u-s-attempted-to-divide-the-land-of-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fug

Isn't the first and certainly won't be the last casualty in the coming race war. He dies a hero.

RIP my dude.

twitter.com/hashtag/dylannroof?lang=en
hitting twitter, no good links at the moment.

F

Rest in Peace, Dylann. You will be remembered as a hero.

F

dey say he dun didit buh he dindu nuffin

Can he appeal? Delay it until we can get enough power to pardon him?

he a gud boi on his way to church

It was to be expected. Do not fear brothers, for a martyr is born. A hero that we can look up to for the defense of our white communities. Our leaders will look to his example as the bar set to combat the negro menace that we must confront to be free. We will avenge him Holla Forums.

Every last nigger will hang.

F

F

F

Well, this is what he originally wanted anyway. I don't know what happened that he didn't put himself out before the cops nabbed him, but at least he made his play.

Does anybody have any video from his taking the stand to explain himself? Was that ever recorded? I know I read that he had decided to act as his own lawyer and all. I'd be interested to know how he went on explaining himself to the jury.

At least he stayed strong until the end, and didn't capitulate once. Even up until today, the day he was sentenced to death, he stood firm saying that he didn't feel any remorse for the niggers he killed. It's tragic, but he will not be forgotten.

F

“I do feel sorry for the innocent white children forced to live in this sick country and I do feel sorry for the innocent white people that are killed daily at the hands of the lower race. I have shed a tear of self-pity for myself. I feel pity that I had to do what I did in the first place. I feel pity that I had to give up my life because of a situation that should never have existed.”

Das raycis. But the nig-nogs who kidnapped and tortured a disabled, white man while yelling "fuck white people" din du nuffins and that's not a racially motivated hate crime.

In death penalty cases, appeals are usually automatic and immediate, and even if he loses them, (and this seems likely, barring him being certified insane or otherwise unfit) it'll probably be a decade or so before they can get to him, if he's lucky and they don't fast track him.
Maybe something will change, but it doesn't look good.

That's awful, but I consider it a mercy compared to be left to the feral niggers in some prison.

But there goes my fantasies of freeing him during the race war and having him command one of my shock divisions.

Alright.

To be fair, it is better than life in prison getting raped and shanked by nigger prison gangs on a daily basis.
F

We must meme him. As Dionysius was elevated to Olympus for inventing wine, so must Dylann be made immortal.

was the jury black ?

see

He killed niggers and for that he has my respect, but Dylann "Jews are white" Roof doesn't deserve to go free.

F nonetheless.

F

This makes him a martyr. I wonder if someone will organize shots over his coffin.

I wasn't here for a while and I can't believe the stupidity I read here. How can you believe that what he did wasn't a false flag? And even if what he did was a real, independent action, then what was the purpose of killing some old church going niggers? What was achieved? Nothing good for whites, this false flag only gave niggers an ammunition to point to about southern "racists". In this case they are just killing a fake persona crisis actor and idiots itt write "rip". Jesus Christ.

So long Roof, you might not have had the whole picture, but you knew something was wrong and you did something about it.
F

Lost but not forgotten.

F

R.I.P. Dylann "Storm" A.K.A. "Tactical Bowlcut" Roof

We will never forget you

F
It's better this way though, dying a somewhat honorable death is better than for him to rot away in prison with the niggers he hates so much.

Rorshach is truly Holla Forums in comic form.

So. How are we getting the lad out?

F

He's kept segregated from blacks.

Youre a disgrace to your race, show some respect, he gave his life to assassinate a black state senator in response to the coverage of Trayvon in the context of a society that has 100 white women a day being raped by black men.

Hes done more than you will ever do, and niggers go around in packs of 40-120 regularly - swarming all whites they see, leaving them without an inch of skin marked on their bodies.

Lucky guy tbh

yeah he'll be in protective custody which means heal be kept in his own cell 23 hours a day

If only we all were.
Raise a glass to him tonight.

Fucking this

That didn't keep a nigger from assaulting him in prison. The cops legit let that happen.

That's not video.

fuck

underappreciated post

You will not die in vein my dear son of Europe. We will never forget you.

They got Timothy McVeigh pretty fast.

Fuck off Jonestein

Good.

Reading this, it is very clear he could have been one of us, one of our friends. He's sharp and bright, I hope he can keep writing in confinement, become our generations Kaczynski.

Good night sweet prince. You'll survive in our hearts.
F

This tbh fam

who are you quoting? did he really say that

He will be going to a better place.

I wonder what his final meal will be? KFC is lovely but even if it's what he really wants I doubt he will choose it due to the cultural connotations it carries. Maybe a Quarter Pounder meal instead?

It's from his manifesto.

At least he was aware that he was clueless on kikes.

forgot to add that he isn't exactly letting them off the hook.

Kikes already portray all white Southerners as being racist, now fuck off back to GooberGate with your muh PR nonsense.

He was like the lead character in the book Hunter by WLP - goes around shooting racemixers in a parking lot but needs to be thoroughly educated to understand why jews are behind what hes angry about.

He was just starting to digest the red pill. You can't put that blame on him.

He dindo nuffin ! He rayroded n sheet.

Can someone find out how to write Dylan Roof? I want to send him a letter.

I still need to read that one. Anyone have a pdf?

Find out what prison he is in and write him there. Keep in mind that all of his mail will be read and censored if not outright kept from him.

that's such a reddit thing to post

Oh no. Now he can sit on death row for 30 years. Death row is a joke…

The whole point is that he did do something. Something good.

That's honestly the best he probably could have asked for.

F

The death penalty comes surprisingly quick when there's (((political))) will for it

that's such a halfchan thing to post.

What Dylan did is a negative in every way for the WN movement but subconsciously it does bother me a little to hear he's being put to death. It's like the idea of executing a member of your own tribe for killing members of another doesn't make sense to my monkey brain.

Hard to argue with trips of truth tbh.

There used to be an archive of WLP with more than the 308 in this one.. and it had Hunter, and I think the TD, some extra interviews, the documentary etc etc.. I cant find it now though.

archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

He killed some harmless old black church goers. I have no sympathy for him.

He'll probably live longer on death row than he would have in the general population. Two years from now a nigger probably would have stabbed him to death or something…

Honestly, if he's going to pay the price, he should have went to a club and shot some young niggers who go out prowling for white whores.

hello again reddit

You will be dealt with along side your pet niggers.

They're more harmful than the gangbangers. At least the gangbangers kill lots of niggers.

archive.org/details/TheHunterByAndrewMacdonaldWilliamLutherPierce

Looks like Hunter alone right there, I should post White Will, I doubt anyone here has seen it.

KFC WAS lovely, but it has gone way downhill since the glorious days of the 80's. They started hiring niggers, which had predictable results.

By the way, anyone have that black and white video of the guy talking about Communist false flags to start the race war, where he talks about them staging race-related killing to provoke race-related killings and inevitably war? I always forget his name.

Yeah, just like all those nigger riots discredited BLM. Oh wait.

True, I think even if he does not want to appeal then there is at least one or maybe two automatic appeals.
The crime and fact he was not bothered about trying to save his life also points to mental illness. Maybe his long game is that he knows that someone else will fight to have him declared mentally ill, then get moved to a mental hospital, then he becomes cured and sees the error of his ways and gets released in about 7-10 years.
I think getting caught was part of his plan.

Those club going niggers who prowl for gullible white whores aren't gang bangers though. At least, not real ones. Maybe in image alone.

He killed the racist mothers and pimps/preachers that raised those stupid young thugs. Nigger leadership is found in those pseudo-christian churches

Dylann "Throwing a Nigger off the" Roof

F
Spartans never die. Just missing in action.

m-muh pr

God damn file limits.

Oops, sorry, I got confused. Please ignore I suck cocks.

May your death be avenged, you glorious faggot.
F

I like this meme, but it should be noted that Dylann Roof has no known connection to Holla Forums. Nobody connected with Holla Forums has ever been convicted of murder.

Holla Forums and /r9k/ have had killers, but Holla Forums is innocent. Holla Forums is a board of peace. Holla Forums is a good boy who dindu nuffin.

What leadership? All a nigger lives for is the "yolo" lifestyle of selling drugs, fucking white women, attacking white men, and leeching off society. They don't need leadership to do this. I'd rather he kill the nigger that fucks white women than the nigger that preaches to a bunch of 60 year old niggers…

Guy had balls and did a good thing. Godspeed.

Btw, heres a link confirming the OP since hes a faggot.

theguardian com/us-news/2017/jan/10/dylann-roof-sentenced-to-death-charleston-church-shooting

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean in this context.

Fucking rekt lmao

(((problematic))) whites get it quick while nigger murderers appeal for decades.

Its a fancy way of saying an organization of people who meet up under a group with the aims of actually doing something to mold society into something closer in line with the beliefs that came directly before that.

Progressive as in progressing your interests.

IIRC Timothy McVeigh chose to deny his appeals. I suspect Roof will too.

He had those eyes you know

10/1 K/D

F

This was a true, uncompromising hero. Didnt give a shit about PR and appealing to normies, he just did what really should be done.

What did you expect? Seriously, he shot up a church full of mostly literal dindu nuffins. It was a bad target and even the most sympathetic redpill judge would have a hard time trying to push through a lighter sentence. It was going to happen no matter what, even taking his obvious autism into account.

You know jack shit about jail. Correction officers are easily bribed and protective custody means nothing. If it really worked as intended, pedos wouldn't have such a high death rate while in jail.

his eyes look nothing like sanpaku eyes in that picture of him. wtf you're retarded

It seems like no one realizes this guy was a STATE SENATOR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney

F

You are fucking delusional if you cant see the weird ass eyes of this nigger.

The truth drove him crazy, user. Have some respect.

But for the grace of God go we.

Fucking this. Everyone shit talking his high score is missing that this guy was likely worth 90-100 regular niggers.

You must be looking at Dylan through your own sanpaku eyes, Rabbi.

Are you riddled with a syphilitic brain?

Yeah sure, call me a jew. That will show me.

I expect him to deny his appeals too, if he really wanted something else than that verdict, he wouldn't have represented himself and act like a retard in court.

You have to remember fellow White Nationalist's Anonymous Member is that we technically are living in conquered countries much of what whites believe are not allowed to be implemented in the places we hold a majority in. The whole civil rights thing essentially was like a battle we lost and now an occupying force can take from us.

"And for our people and for our nation we have to struggle and fight. And never to languish; and never weaken; and never give up; and never despair. Long live our movement and our people" -Adolf Hitler

We will all die someday and most will be forgotten but the honored name will be remembered for their deeds.

Sanpaku eyes are 'three white eyes' as in the eye has three of four sides with a visible sclera. in this picture roof's eyelids clearly occlude both the top and bottom half of the sclera, resulting in normal 'two white' eyes.

ZOG stands for Zionist Occupied Government. Never forget that.

he should've went to Sweden to be a Swedish citizen for his rampage. Or just earn a lot of money, go to Africa and open a business. You can be a slave trader then and make niggers their lives miserable that way. Slavery never ended in Africa, niggers enslave each other still to this day and age.

Note that a State Senator is not a US Senator.

Still a politician, but there are tons of state senators. There are 46 state senators in South Carolina alone.

In federal cases the jury only recommends, but doesn't have final say in sentencing. The jury has said "he should get death", but that can be overturned.

What kind of jewery is this?

So 9/1 + 1 Boss nog

true, but I suspect there won't be human rights groups beating on his cell door to represent him either. they did/will take it like men. unlink niggers like mumia who get every nigger, kike, and self hating white under the sun to lie for them.

churches are for sinners though

We could take a vote but that boss nog is worth like 100+ nogs. If he was a federal itd be like 1000 nogs.

KYS

He killed church goers because niggers rape and murder beautiful little white girls, not scumbags primarily. They take the most beautiful, innocent white girls who we cherish - and destroy them.

He wanted them to feel the same way. He wanted them to think about those innocent church goers the next time they think about raping a little white girl and throwing her off a cliff.

What kind of spacing is this?
I've seen people say that he killed a "senator" countless times on Holla Forums. It's deceptive if you leave out state senator, but I suspect that the deception is accidental because people don't notice or appreciate the difference. Therefore I am trying to clear up any confusion anybody may have.

If dubs, Trump will grant a pardon

f

Never has a nigger ever taken responsibility for their actions. Taking responsibility for things that you did is a uniquely white trait.

Most of us don't either but hey we're memeing here

Best part of the whole thing.

Nope

I didnt leave out state senator.

Youre the only one whos confused.

He's dysgenic trash, but when has that ever stopped us from memeing somebody before? Hell, we even memed Dorner, the cop-killing nigger, just because we thought it was funny.

I didn't accuse you of leaving out state senator. I emphasized it so that others wouldn't overlook it. Relax.

Anyone got an archive with blacks on white violence?

We memed Dorner because of the situation which caused him to do what he did IIRC.. it was some internal office struggle that got nasty, so he killed the guys daughter I think.

>>>/cuckchan/

Kek vult amirite

We need meme next president full 14/88 so he is pardoned. That men must remove more

I had a fucking picture that broke down each of those individual cases - but I cant find what I saved it under. Someone spent a lot of time making it.

As OP is a cunt and doesn't give any sources.
Here:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dylann-roof-gets-death-penalty-charleston-shooting-a7520406.html

postandcourier.com/church_shooting/jury-sentences-dylann-roof-to-death-for-emanuel-ame-church/article_3c24cc44-d729-11e6-9e5d-2f037e89bddc.html

news.com.au/world/north-america/facing-the-needle-dylann-roof-says-i-had-to-do-it/news-story/e7f45138327cfb143c324db45ab36ef1

A documentary about Albert Pierrepoint:
youtube.com/watch?v=a1MFi-ZQ8zQ
He was England's last hangman. I live near a place named Gallgate. It's Old English for 'Gallows Street'. They would hang you for stealing bread. It has a bowls of flowers there because lots of people were killed for nothing. It's a way of remembering.

He said the LAPD was corrupt. Which is pretty fucking plausible. But since when does Holla Forums take the accusations of niggers against police seriously?

We memed him because he was entertaining us by creating an exciting news cycle. If he were captured right away it wouldn't have been fun. But he ran and caused a statewide manhunt that lasted for several days so it was an exciting happening for Holla Forums.

which was this from?

There are different kind of jews. Ashkenazi, Sephardim, etc. Even black jews…

I suppose it's safe to say that these trees have interbred somewhat but they are still quite different genetically. The ashkenazim are the "white" jews…

How can jews be one race then? I would rather call them a pseudo-race.

It is my understanding that these trees evolved at a time when the jews were recruiting so to speak, although it doesn't happen to-day. The way they went about it was basically to read the talmud to people and the people who liked it could convert to judaism…

So if that is true, all the different tribes of jews are still united in a somewhat racial way, because you have to be a psychopath to enjoy the talmud…

What im saying is that the jews basically ensured that the new trees were as psychopathic as they themselves were. Today you have genetically distinct populations that are still jews in a way because they have the same psychopathic genes… but technically they are a pseudo-race in that there are certain genetic traits that are common to them all but their evil - i wont say holy - books, rites and traditions are still a very important bond.

That is my answer to the jewish enigma at least. Would be interested in hearing well-thought-out replies.

the only thing he did wrong was not burning the church with the niggers in it

Here's to you, Nicola and Bart
Rest forever here in our hearts
The last and final moment is yours
That agony is your triumph

#blacklivesmatterisso2016
#blacklivesmatterisdead
#blacklivesmatterisajoke
#blacklivesmatterislastyear
#blacklivesmatteris(insert comment here)
i am glad Obama outta office in 10 days

Holla Forumslocks never murder we just take out the trash, we keep our community clean and orderly.

im now sad

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/haken32.htm

Jews aren't white. White jews are white people who act like jews.

some guys from Holla Forums and /k/ shot a few niggers in self-defense but the niggers didn't die.

He actually thought he was going to die before he got out of the church. He unloaded 70 something shots from 11 magazines, each with 1 bullet less than they could hold because he didnt want them to jam. He thought by the time he was done, cops would have stopped him.

umm. but why is there ashkenazim, sephardic, etc then? Don't make sense to me. Have to be some genetic difference and to my eyes they also look quite different, the only basic similarity is that they have a big beak.

Christ user, my sides

Thanks for those. And yeah, would be great if I had actual proof.

Just compare the numbers to the statistics. Niggers kill something like 13x as many whites as whites kill niggers.

Now divide 140 by 10.

F.

8/pol/ didn't exist in Feb 2013.
>>>/cuckchan/

They were from /k/ not Holla Forums. Also yeah, no dead niggers.

Like really, without the senator angle, he was just filling up the white peoples quota.

Bait or newfag.

Honestly I just feel sorry for you. You missed out on a lot of fun.

They used both.

Roof would make an interesting Trump pardon, but he can only pardon Federal charges. The State could still convict him.

?

So fucking what if he wasn't redpilled enough. Have a fucking heart. He was still a son of Holla Forums. He did more than most of us could dream of doing. He tried to start the fire and goddamnit, it's starting to happen.
If you don't have the utmost respect for this man then shame on you. You have no right to carry on the torch of national socialism.

These are the same kinds of niggers that marched in the 60s.

You have a fucking retard. He killed a nigger senator I believe. Some kind of government nigger. If you believe it was just a bunch of random niggers then you're new and need to lurk more.

It's going to be a at least a few years before they can execute him.
Hopefully full-on RAHOWA starts soon and we can break tactical bowl cut out.
Rest in peace Dylann, you shall live on forever in our memes.

Did he ever state why he did it?

Unpopular opinion: I'm not shedding many tears for Dylann Roof. Even if you're sick of black dysfunction (and I certainly am), you don't respond by shooting up a Bible study, of all things - that's precisely where you *won't* find the people who are causing these problems. Taking out understandable anger on the wrong people is injustice.

rip lad.

I just hate his haircut. That's my only complaint.

Nah thanks, 4cucks was a goon founded site.

Obviously, I would be inclined to suggest

had something to do with it.

But then again, could have been (((Pure Coincidence))).

F

Only the users of Holla Forums can be sons of Holla Forums. He never used Holla Forums.

Are you from /int*/ by any chance

>>>Holla Forums

Pretty much. If it really were about protecting the community he'd shoot up a ghetto.

It just looks like edgefaggotry taken too far, that or a more likely, a false flag.

Sorry I don't know /int/ memes. Evidently you do though…

You sound like a fag.
But you're right, in that he should have become the Charleston Punisher, instead of shooting up black bible study.
The fact remains, however, that you sound like a fag.

Weev starts talking about tactical bowl cut at around 10:50 here.
He makes some interesting points.

Why would he care about protecting nigger communities?
The churchgoing niggers are the ones that are actually a threat as they're the ones organized and engaged in political action.

F, my dude.

Considering the presence of the state senator, I suspect that was why he chose that location, rather than just targeting a random church.

Literally how old are you?

Everyone knows that "moralfagging" is an /int/ goon word.

You're either being disingenuous on purpose or just clinically retarded.

>OY VEY THIS IS ANNUDA SHOAH! How could you Holla Forums, I thought you were better than this!

Gee, that's strange.

see

I accidently gave my self a bowl under cut a week ago and have gotten a few weird looks.

moralfagging is a complaint that does not belong on Holla Forums but it definitely didn't originate on /int/.

Take this on the chin Dylann. I don't want to see you crying when they're about to shoot you up. Have some honor, you should've been ready to die for your beliefs at any time, live up to those convictions.

you will be avenged.

F

from old b when people would say not to raid someone

You should shave that shit. Up a little on the sides and back so you have a Hitler Youth cut.

I first remember it from /a/ years ago

Im a pretty jaded person, I feel dead inside sometimes.. but even I dont know how people can look into the faces of these little girls etc and not feel genuinely sad and outraged.

Those 140 white people in the list above who were murdered in several months, just imagine all the people they knew, they could fill the streets alone.. and this never stops, it just keeps happening. Absolutely disgusting. I cant wait for the day when enough people decide we need to do something.. and we put a stop to it all.

The fuck do i care mr oldfag, i just want thst word outta here.

Obligatory.

he said he felt like he needed to. chose the church because its historical, to get the most attention, and because he could get the most nogs that way. no idea why he felt he needed to go shoot up a church and i dont think he knows either. says he felt really good about it though. good enough to be worth jail and the death penalty

how does that work

Accidentally? What'd you do, trip while carrying scissors?

Correct. Of course this thread is filled with newfags who only started using chans two or three years ago so evidently they don't know that.

Is it possible to meme him as a matyr like the NSDAP did with Horst Wessel?

That's what I have but if I comb it I look like a hipster and if I don't I look like a Roof Poof.
and it got much colder right after I cut it so I need the top.

That's nice.

I'm not the retard here.

Both were useful idiots, but Breivik's victims were 13 the youngest, literally retarded commie teenagers. Now roof takes it up to 11 and gives the media even more ammunition against us by deliberately targeting a church instead of killing the criminals he bitches so much about.

I mean it's so fucking retarded I'm almost convinced it was a hoax.

THE MAIN THING THAT MAKES ONE JEWISH IS STATE OF MIND

IT IS PRIMARILY A DISEASE OF THE BRAIN

ALL OTHER FACETS OF JEWRY ARE SECONDARY TO THE SICKNESS OF THE JEWISH MIND

Before we all start paying respects, don't forget that it takes decades for death sentences to be put into motion. There are folks still sucking up taxes today who were sentenced to death in the 90s.

not saying they wouldn't push him towards the front to appease niggers, but still

Yeah that matters for high score points, but I'm talking k/D here

Holy shit you're retarded.

Fucking disgraceful, bunch of LARPagans probably infested this thread.

The (((Jews))) ie Synagogue of Satan is the real enemy, not our those black brothers and sisters in Christ Dylan killed. Only the Satanists/Jews are racists.

Acts 10:28 And he said to them, "You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean.

Acts 10:34-35
Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.

Romans 10:12-13
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Galatians 3:28
Verse Concepts
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11
Verse Concepts
a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.

>>>/asatru/
>>>/oven/

I'm not saying the kid was wrong but he clearly didn't think about this. He could have gone against a bunch of dindus in the bad part of town and at worst the average normalfag would have just assumed it was just a reaction to BLM or some shit. Instead he essentially shot a bunch of fish in a barrel and expected something to change. His heart was in the right place but he clearly needed guidance from Holla Forums or at the very least /k/.

His life was shit anyway from what I understand. It sounds like he felt he had little left to live for. If only he had found Holla Forums he might have learned to enjoy life, to laugh in the face of oblivion.

Holy shit you just found a new low.

How dare you criticize our hero, he killed a nigger politician don't you know?

Here's your (((You))).

#blacklivesmatterisjustawayblacksgetawaywithcrimes

Replying with a bait picture is still a reply

I do begrudge him for fucking up the
>The KKK hasn't killed anybody in over 30 years, you're just being neurotic about an imaginary boogieman from the past
argument. Now when you try it you'll get
>"But what about Dylann Roof!"
which forces you to go down the counterproductive path of arguing that Dylann Roof had no association with the Klan.

youtube.com/watch?v=GuTPIvRu7qk

Kill your self, nigger-lover. Anyone near these animals wants them dead too.

Holla Forums trying to D&C Christianity and Holla Forums

I was just trying to get it off my neck and ears and then I said fuck the fade and went much higher with the 1.

Checked.

However, there is something to consider here:
There is one thing the muzzies do a hell of a lot better than us:
Islam has expanded to become the fastest-growing religion in such a small amount of time because of one reason: The constant threat of violence.
In Islam, each loser who isn't going anywhere in life (such as tactical bowl cut here) tries to kill as many people as possible on their way to rock bottom.
Just something to consider, of course, not implying anything.

M E N T A L L Y C H A L L E N G E D
E
N
T
A
L
L
Y

C
H
A
L
L
E
N
G
E
D

Lol butthurt Kek faggot falseflagging because of the thread proving Kek was a Jewish plant.

Nice false flag, goon.

Just ignore it. Freaking out only makes it worse because shilling is antifragile.

Dylann also killed a kike senator. He's alright in my book.

The only reason that whites, outside of the complete fuckups that live in ghettoes, have contact with thugs in places like school is because of those bible study niggers you love so much.

Said the intl… he has a point, is not a nigger fault that white daughters are whores.

niggers have no chill right?

can you shitskins at least try to use english when you shill?

Huh? In my experience churches are one of the most segregated institutions in America. Sure niggers and whites are both Christian, but whites never go to black churches, and niggers almost never go to white churches. White christians think black churches are too rowdy, and nigger christians think white churches are too boring.

Does that, or any other similar organisation, exist today in America? Saved those pictures as well tbh

ME SPEAK ENGRISH GOOD

Who would want to miss out on this?

I'm guessing the rest of the people he killed were collateral? Or maybe he just got mad and killed them all kek

To be honest, my opinion of him would be completely different had he attacked a BLM mob or killed street nigger thugs.
Go ahead and call me a kike or tell me to go back to cuckchan, I ain't going nowhere.

Absolutely delicious. US churches are racially segregated, literally everyone knows this.

You didn't think before making that post did you?

I take it English isn't your first language, yid?

Black churches led desegregation movement. Black churches are political spearhead of black communities. Black churches are main organizers of NAACP. Yet you somehow think some street level drug dealers are more of a problem, that's comparable to thinking that niggers are a bigger problem than kikes.

Gtfo rabbi

Yes.

Youre right, its jews fault.

2 off

see

it's almost as though they recognize different races is a real thing.

I'd wager he just got mad and killed them all because he thought his life was shit and that it'd do some kind of good, getting revenge.

Thing is, as I've already said, he should have gone Charleston Punisher and started taking out gangers and pedos or some shit.
Kids these days just too lazy to become vigilantes I guess - they just want to shoot up a church and go to BurgerKing.

Good point. I misread and thought you were implicating white church goers for having affinity for nigger churches.

He did nothing… worthwhile.

Better than rest of his life in prison. Rest in peace, warrior.

These LARPagans are already lost, no need for outside help. All these little idiots going to hell, and all because they can't accept that Christ didn't have precious white skin.

Hell is forever you fucking heathen faggots

Kek is a demon sent by Satan to subvert you, and you completely fucking fell for it

Lol, our mascot is Christ-Chan, even the Japanese accept the truth better than you

I think you're mistaking me for you, idol-worshipper

Or, maybe they will slow down the execution like in many cases so he will end up staying all alone for decades anyway.

It also shut down cucks who say you can't fight the government.

Wew lads.

I'm amazed that these people are so hell bent on making an example of him that they're forgetting that a martyr dead is a thousand times more dangerous than a soldier alive.

Dylann Roof is a pussy beta-male sociopath, and a lazy faggot: one of the few people whose case is obvious enough such that capital punishment is expected and justified. There's about a thousand concrete measures one could adopt to address all the points in his manifesto, but he immediately fastened upon the laziest, most hypocritical act of savagery imaginable. Anybody supporting him, even ironically, should be castrated and chaffed.

And now you show your true colors. We don't even have segregation anymore, there is a lot of affirmative action which is pushed by Jewish lobbies, Jewish Hollywood, Jewish media, and the Jewish-controlled United States government.

Gotta get them old black ladies though! Surely that'll stop white genocide!

kill yourself

It will probably happen faster than usual because he's probably going to deny his appeals. Also it's South Carolina, not California, so no Charles Manson treatment.

Perhaps so, but i think it's important to understand the jew on a genetic level as well, or how else can you counter the argument from normalfags saying "jews are just a religion, there's tons of different jews, ashkenazim, sephardim, etc".

My reading has lead me to reason that the reason there are so many different kind of trees and still only one jew is because the way they recruited new trees were to recruit them with the talmud…

That is why i think it is more proper to call the jews a pseudo-race, because a techical race they are not. That said the jews, be they sephardic or ashkenazim have a broad range of rites, rituals and the same religion of course which binds them stronger than any other peoples to-day irrespective of this.

I just wonder if anyone else have heard about this "reading the talmud" to convert people story. Would be interesting because im not entirely sure this explains the jewish Enigma.

Excellent. Weren't they linked with National Action? If so I wish them the best of luck.

God bless you Dylan Roof!

Man, that manifesto (such as it is) is pretty sad. He really is just another guy embarking on the redpill journey, but courageous enough to actually get off his armchair and do something about it.

His only mistake was not being brave enough to walk into nigger ghettos and take out the trash. I can't really say I blame him though.

He chose to be a martyr.

F

What's your problem with irony friend?

No shit, that's part of my point.
Sure, jews led it and who did they use in the black community? Are you actually going to pretend that on the black grassroots side of the equation it wasn't black churches?

Lel, go brush your fedoras faggot

You'll get put on the stake first when Pence takes over and starts up the Inquisition again, heathen

we forgive your typos, big D

This. Newfags ffs.

So tell us what you think about Bob Mathews, assuming you know who he is.

It tends to be double-layered, so just to be sure.

>Niggers and pro-multiculturalists who want to undo God's confounding of Babylon can even be Christian in any way

Pathetic. Sad. Filtered.

A hero before his time.

John 3:15-16 Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

John 7:24 Do not judge according to appearance, but judge the righteous judgment.

James 2:1 My brothers and sisters, do not show prejudice if you possess faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ.

Enjoy hellfire, faggot

Do criminals lose all their rights when they become prisoners? Can you represent them in media without their consent?

We're basically the Burger version of NA. We're recruiting btw, and growing extremely fast, we have hundreds of members in multiple states. A lot of our guys browse here as well.

Filtered and reported namefaggot

Filtered

We will see you in Valhalla friend. Boys… Too many boys. Gone too early.

trips confirms kikes are to blame, as if we ever doubted it

Then there is literally no point in shooting up a place that isn't even a threat anymore.

Nice of you to admit black churches didn't lead the desegregation movement. Too bad it was only after I called you out on your Jewry.

It's this tendency of yours to assume we're as stupid as you are why you've been getting blown the fuck out on all fronts since last year.

Filtered twice in a row.

F

True - it was a false flag. All the nigger family "victims" were smiling ear to ear talking about "forgiveness" like they just won the lottery - and they did. Millions from the govt, millions in donations, and millions more being celebrities.

f

aggot

Hell again faggot

Goddamn you really are a fucking retard, in the very post that you tried to act like I was minimizing jewish influence I said that jews are a bigger threat than niggers. I made no excuses for jews, you're the one making excuses for niggers acting like black churches are a bunch of dindu nuffins going to sunday school instead of a political 3rd column.

Shekels are a Jewish myth

THREAD THEME

Underrated

F

I believe you meant to say, "niggers."

Ya Ran out of arguments my friend?

see

That you somehow use that post to act like I'm saying kikes shouldn't be blamed either points to you willfully misrepresenting things or being a complete idiot.

Lol

No Jew nor Greek, dumbass

Literally the Word of God and he calls following it a bad thing.

This is the worst type right here of Holla Forumslack "Christains." At least the LARPagans and fedoras accept their heresy, you try to deny it and pretend you're still getting accepted into the Kingdom of God.

Checking my Hitler dubs ID

Are you vanguard faggots still going after based traps and cum guzzlers who have done more than the average?

Reminder to everyone to filter faggotry.

Jesus, a pindrop sets you off huh? Shut the fuck up dude. Stop talking everything so seriously.
You're a braindead faggot. Reported.

You're the one who said it's okay to go around shooting up nigger churches even though they're harmless at this point and it only serves to give the media/lobbies/government more ammunition to ban guns and further oppress whites.

And yet I don't see you shilling for shooting up synagogues even though you'd be far more likely to find a high-value target there. You are a Jew and have been thoroughly exposed.

Never stop namefagging. Never stop using your trip. I want you to be filtered forever.

Its ok, little retard, don't worry, I'm sure hell isn't so bad. At least it will be full of your fellow satanists

Enjoy your eternal damnnation.

>>>/reddit/

Black churches aren't harmless you stupid fuck, they are still politically active.
I haven't told anyone to go shoot up a black church either. If you point me to someone that did shoot up a synagogue I'll applaud it though. That said unlike niggers synagogues aren't the political powerbase of kikes, someone would be better off going after people like Soros or Rothschilds if they wanted to actually kill some though I'm not actually advocating that. Purely hypothetical.

You faggots really don't get it do you?

You don't support people who don't support you
Simple as that, the best we can do is let Nigs know who did Slavery
But don't expect them not to nig around whitey

You should read this, I think it's up your alley.

Sometimes attacking something makes it stronger.

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE
H
O
D
E
S
I
A
N
S

N
E
V
E
R

D
I
E

Does he just LARP as a Rhodesian or is he actually Rhodesian?

How was the State Senator connected to this, though? I read that Dylan specifically asked for him, was it just because that senator was involved in BLM shit so he thought there might be something to do with it? Someone clear it up for me if I'm not getting something right, please

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

Christ drove the Jews from their own temple with a whip. if that isn't anti-Jew I don't know what is.

I support my fellow brothers and sister in Christ against Satanists like Dylan Roof.

Considering that Rhodesia was dissolved in 1980, I don't see how he could be an actual Rhodesian, although he is certainly an honorary one.

It's the alphabet soup aka cuckold army, out to destroy the "Russian" propaganda assets (Holla Forums and TRS among others) that hacked the election.

Yeah, but he had a reason. He didn't do it because "Jews". He did it because they were usury worshiping money-lenders.

So why don't you go live in Uganda, it's 90% Christian

I mean of course, is his family connected to Rhodesia in any way?

You spelled niggers wrong.

When will you faggots learn that "MUH PR" is dead and buried???? I learned that after cuck made it into the national conversation.

Russia is tweeting Pepe's and you are worried about PR? It's a brave new world faggot, get on board.

Second pic of first photo, obvious shoop. British cop needs some saturation to blend in better. No pun intended.

To be honest, I give him the benefit of the doubt on that one. It seems like he might not have come to the realization that people who have a minority of Jewish blood still frequently show very Jewish traits. He mistakenly identifies these European Jews as White because they might be half or majority German or what have you. The problem is that we've seen time and time again that malicious power brokers on the world scene are frequently full-blooded Jew, half-Jew, and ones that only have a single Jewish grandparent or something similar. Yet they all exhibit the same behavior. It's not an intuitive realization to make if you aren't a geneticist.

Holla Forumsacks never die.

Pretty sure no. I'm not connected to Rhodesia in any way either, yet I feel in my heart a yearning for Rhodesia. Science can't explain that.

Yeah, it's unrealistic that a white cop would just be standing around in the middle of a crowd of Pakis like that without getting stabbed.

Not that I know of, he probably just wanted to keep the legend alive and not let his homeland become like what happened to Rhodesia/Post-apartheid South Africa.
Here's to you, troopie boy.

Fucking disgusting. He saw them for the serpents they were, followers of the Synagogue of Satan, and they were using their temple, what was supposed to be a place of the Lord as a place to buy and sell sacrifices.

They clearly don't need the mission work. Places like here however do need the Word of God, more than anywhere else, really. If even a single soul is saved from hate and Lucifer, then I've done enough.

I know you guys are gonna think I'm a shill for this, but… why the fuck should we celebrate anything this guy did? How is shooting fucking innocents, even niggers, not terrible? Is there something else I'm not getting here? Did he have some other motive than race for killing them?

Christfags are the worst kind of Stockholm Syndrome people, but hicks are not much better. "I hate everything and everyone and wants to kill everyone but my white "race"(even though there are germans, frenchmen, americans, norwgians, italians, russians, etc, but let's not go there)".

Let me ask you this pol, do you hate dogs? Now, who is smarter, a negro or a dog?

Even you have to admit the negro is smartest.. So why do you hate the negroes? Isn't it just because you are forced to live among them?

Now whos fault is that? Who brought the negroes here? You should really know this already, but it was the jews who owned all the slaveships…

A lot of the hatred of white nationalism is simply because you retards hate everyone. If white nationalism only focused on hating jews - who are the only ones who really deserve it, because they are evil itself - then id wager that your group would grow 100 times faster. Desegregation, or whatever can come after you have fixed problem number #1. That is how the national socialists did it and that is what will work a second time. Hitler didn't hate negroes, he only hated the jew. Actually every race on earth hates the jew after he is wise to their ways… Everyone has a common enemy but are too thick to realise that if they focused more on hating the jew and less on hating different races then we might finally once have the chance of cleaning our home of the parasite once and for all.

The israeli kikes are getting kocky in the UN. They constantly get downvoted by all the countries in the world but good goy America always saves them with a veto. Recently Netanyahu has talked about that the situation will change in a couple of years; that suddenly everyone will see that it is in their interest to support the kikes. There is good chance the kikes, through control of the economic system of the world have access to technology the rest of the world doesn't and are prepared to roll it out: Satan basically becoming unstoppable and the jewish calendar completing and getting complete control of the whole world.

Maybe im wrong but the way i have always seen Hitler was that Hitler's National Socialism was for the betterment of the /German/ race(and other aryan races) but that his idea wasnt that other races should all go extinct. He even claimed that the chinese had a superior history than "ours"…

I suppose im just rambling at this point. But i do think i have a point. The jews move in the shadows, they take white sounding names and generally try to not get anyone to notice them. However if we break the illusions that people have about them the whole cardhouse will come down, but i don't think we can get bluepilled normals to join the ranks unless we focus more on the jews and less on KILL EVERYONE BUT WHITE PEOPLE.

Dylann I'm fucking suprised they let you use the Internet seeing as you're on Death Row, is this some sort of final request

It says quite clearly that he drove the money-lenders out of the temple. Not all the Jews, just the money-lenders. You should read a book before you critique that book.

See:

niggers murder humans all the time, it's a good thing that they saw that white people can and will fight back if pushed far enough

he just chose his target badly; he should have picked an all-black nightclub or something.

*segregation. sorry not american so sometimes i jumble my words.

Sounds pretty cuckservative tbh fam.

Nevermind, this is cuckservatism.
Nice pasta.

This thread is getting shilled hard.

He was corrupted by Satan's hate, and in that darkness did a terrible deed. Anyone who celebrates this loss of black christains is going to hell.

Hello Holla Forums!

nice pasta you fucking hack.

It's to be expected.

PR gets us nowhere.
Remember that "Democrats are the REAL racists" shit?
Did that get us anywhere?

Only by completely blowing the Overton window into oblivion like we're doing with Trump will things ever change.

You know death row dudes usually sit there for 10+ years so…

It was a hoax Holla Forums stop getting worked up. The kid played his part and now will get some plastic surgery, a new life in the witness protection program, and government stipend for the rest of his life.

The nigger victims who played along with this hoax in order to make whites look bad should be exposed.

HAH! A fucking heathen thinks he knows the bible better than I do!

It wouldn't if no one here was celebrating the deaths of those black Christains. Fuck, I shouldn't even call them black, they're just Christains, just like the rest of the properly red-pilled folk here.

The death penalty may be lifted. In federal cases, the jury only recommends. Also, remember that Trump can only pardon federal cases. If there's a State case against Roof, only the Governor can pardon that.

Holla Forums is a Kekite board. You're looking for >>>/christpol/

checked

If only he had stumbled upon Holla Forums, he would've been one of us in no time.

Keep quiet, don't let anybody know! ;^)

Maybe he'll get computer time in the prison library and will find us.

keep trying to shill your trash meme, fella.

Stop listening to the Filter Merchant.

Why the fuck would I leave? Holla Forums has and always will be a Christain board.

What a stupid idiot. Getting what he deserves.

Also, holy shit the shills are out in force today. I think this whole thread is >50% shilling.

Trump will not pardon Dylann Roof. That would be popular with a few thousand people from Holla Forums, and extraordinarily unpopular with 99% of the rest of America. Trump is less likely to pardon Dylann Roof than he is to go on national television and yell Sieg Heil.

You got that right, a stain on humanity.

this comic its as old as me and it felt like it was Written yesterday

im scared

Who the fuck said ANYTHING about PR? I'm talking about MORALS here. As in: how is killing random innocent niggers any different from killing innocent dolphins or elephants?

is it pasta or am i hack? no logic-points for u.

Nothing but insults and impotent rage from this faggot. Enjoy le filter!

Picture related It's you

fuck off back to Reddit.

You look lost. Reddit is over there.

Holla Forums historically was areligious. Now it's a Kekite board. Never once was it Christian.

/christian/ is anti-Holla Forums

Nice ID.

We like elephants and dolphins. I don't go to the zoo to see niggers.

See:

then kill yourself.

You're the fucking LARPer here, faggot

Fuck this. You Satanists aren't worth saving. Enjoy hellfire. If anyone here doesn't want to burn forever, then the board for proper red-pilled Men is
>>>/christian/

Seriously, how can you not know how to spell your own bullshit religion? It's like you don't really believe in Jeebus.

someone post that screen cap on Holla Forums DNC regarding religion and stop fucking talking about it.

If it's his 2nd term, then it doesn't matter. It's not like he will have to worry about re-election.

The post.

Then you must be a moron. Which is it, LARPer, or moron?

Okay. Cool beans.

Your shilling is documented btw.

>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485

Don't hold your breath. I fear you're confusing media hysterics about Trump being a literal giga-Hitler with reality, which is far more disappointing.

sure thing.

The only true Religion is the worship of Kek. Period.

R.I.P. Our tactical bowl cut brother, you will not be forgotten.

Let us remember the many of his names that gave us plenty of keks that summer.

Dylann "Calm before the Storm" Roof

Dylann "Get off my Lawn" Roof

Dylann "Not my women" Roof

Dylann "Suboxone Surprise" Roof

Dylann "If Your Pants Sag I Unload My Mag" Roof

Dylann "Real Life COD in the House of God" Roof

Dylann "Wrecking Coons in the Heat of June" Roof

Dylann "Hostile Gospel" Roof

Dylann "No More Truce When I Grab My Noose" Roof

Dylann "No Lives to Spare after the Final Prayer" Roof

Dylann "Time to Pray with the KKK" Roof

Dylann "No More Moses, Time for Necrosis" Roof

Dylann "Murder Mass Mass Murderer" Roof

Dylann "Not So Gentle Gentile" Roof

Dylann "Attack Every Black" Roof

Dylann "Church Steeple Full Of Dead People" Roof

Dylann "You Loot? I Shoot" Roof

Dylann "Fiddler on the" Roof

Dylann "Pray and Spray" Roof

Dylann "Lead Lined" Roof

Dylann "Blast the reverend with my 1911" Roof

Dylann "Leaving none alive with my .45" Roof

Dylann "Crusade King" Roof

Chillin Dylan: Society's penicillin?

Dylann "Killing a spook like it's Sandy Hook" Roof

Dylann "Make a Spark in the Dark" Roof

Dylann "The Nig Killin" Roof

Dylann "Pulls the Trigger on Every Nigger" Roof

Dylann "Erasing Jive With His .45" Roof

Dylann "Ape Assassinator" Roof

Dylann "The Carolina Coon Crusher" Roof

Dylann "The Altar Assaulter" Roof

Dylann "The Thunder Downs Under" Roof

Dylann "Going Rambo on every Sambo" Roof

Dylann "If you aren't white, you're in my iron Sight" Roof

Dylann "Killin picaninny's with nothing on my picatinny" Roof

Dylann "My blaster sends them to thug mansion faster" Roof

Dylann "Pulling the ticket from every moon cricket" Roof

Dylann "Killing without empirical proof" Roof

Dylann "Giving flak to every black" Roof

Dylann "The" Roof "is on fire, we don't need no water, let the motherfuckers burn"

Dylann "This Storm Will Blow the Roof" Roof

Remember the 'lel'. It will all make sense soon.

kek'd.

MARTYR

ANTI-ROOF IS ANTI-WHITE

MARTYR

ANTI-ROOF IS ANTI-WHITE

Breivik is a hero, he almost destroyed the fuure of the entire left in his country within a weekend.

Dylan Roof is just a fucking retard who got pissy he lost his coalburner fat girlfriend to a nigger. If he was worth anything, he would be subverting the political system or assassinating high-profile to go out with a bang. And no, the one irrelevant nigger politican he killed was not a good move, since other niggers in the vicinity will and have now used his actions as a way to get elected.

Breivik was a hero, he atacked the enemy with strategy and accomplished a gigantic goal. Dylan Roof was a mentaly unstable retard radicalized by stormfront into commiting crimes and by extention further giving our enemies legislative and political ammunition. I'am glad he's going to die, the future reich has no place for retards.

Check'd

Check'd and kek'd

go back to your site

Dylan was no retard. Have you read his manifesto? It's better than most stuff on Holla Forums.

Maybe you should take a look into the mirror, friend.

all he did was give liberals more anti white ammunition.

I never thought I'd say this but things have
gotten so bad I'm prepared to eat a rotting Baboon carcass. (Second image).

What a wonderful read. except the jew part

How did this faggot not think of a better target but wrote this?

But that in turn causes more riots and violence against whites by BLM animals, which in turn causes more whites to become racially aware.
While certainly not as effective as someone such as Breivik, he did accomplish something.
We're never going to win by PR, violence on both sides is the only thing that will cause change in our favor.
There's a flipside to everything, my friend.

and some anti black ammunition too

Correct.

how about actually coming up with an argument instead of just calling me a shill user? That would be cool.

(checked) and keked

He still is strategically unsound and therefore retarded. His choice of targets vast and worthy and he chooses the softest target there is. He has no honor in my opinion.

kek

THE POOR KID DIDN'T Even GET CLOSE TO SEEING HOW FAR THE RABBIT HOLE WENT BEFORE HE FUCKED HIS LIFE UP HIS MANIFESTO WAS JUST SCRATCHING THE SERVICE OF TODAYS PROBLEMS THE RED PILL IS ONE HELL OF A DRUG LITTLE BOWLCUT WARRIOR YOU TRIED YOU FUCKED IT UP BADLY BUT YOU TRIED MAY KEK HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOLE SOAL or SOUL

He did the best he could given his education level, peers and general circumstances.

He was just an edgy faggot who wasted his life and you ass hats should fucking get over it.

This. ^

It was the perfect target for his goal, which was to commit the most morally indefensible crime with the goal of sparking a race war. Of course, only an autist would think it would actually work.

He did accomplish something. He got back at elements in the system that didnt please him. Just because he fucked up for whites in the short term one can never tell what kind of actions like this does in the longterm. They might give some whites some balls…

I am conflicted though. I dont hate negroes so i guess i should go in the oven if much of pol is to be believed – although i supect its jews themselves that are pushing the HATE EVERYONE meme – because they know that the moment all eyes are on them, liberals will start asking themselves why the "alt-right" hates jews and won't be able to explain it with that the alt-right hates everyone and are just "prejudiced"….

Oh really? Do you honestly believe that? No, he was a retard and maybe even a coward. I have nothing against killing blacks in a race war, but if you go lone wolf, why not kill some black drug dealers? Why not pimps? Or better yet, some black porn actors? No, you kill a bunch of people unrelated to your troubles in a fucking church. He is not praiseworthy, and anyone telling you he is, is a shill. National socialism and the white races are distinguished from animals and subhumans by their mental capabilities and rational capacity. This boy is a wreck and a taint to white history. He was a pussy, a loser and retard. SIEG HEIL

F

I can tell what it accomplishes in the long-term, it gives leverage to our foes. His was a personal vendetta fueled by his lack f information and violent behavior, not a personal crusade to benefit the white race as a whole.

I hate negroes, that dosent mean i will figt them in the most retarded way known to mankind with a goal of accoplishing nothing but a personal vendetta on niggers in a church.

Jesus Christ. I leave for an hour or two and come back to /leftyfreech/ trying to use the lingo to turn people on Roof. The kid did what he felt he had to do. All niggers are subhuman trash, all niggers need to be put down until they fuck off to Africa.

He accomplished offing a bunch of niggers, a nigger senator, and making himself a martyr. The fuck have you done?

No that is bullshit. Do not excuse his lack of strategic thinking. He overplayed his hand and thought that just because he could philosophize on paper that he could raise the balls to act in a righteous manner. He didn't have the balls instead he is a dead faggot who will have died for nothing.

Dylan Roof is going to die for what he believes in. What's your place to pass judgment on him?

THerefore my original statement stands he should not have been thinking about the strategy of the race war and should have continued down his path to eventually landing here. He is a dead faggot and he died for nothing.

Roof is a folk hero. Take your dipshit asshurt back to your fagshack.

ROOF DID MORE THAN YOU AND MOST OTHERS, IF YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN GO OUT AND DO IT

Actively fighting in an effective manner to bring about a future in wich whites no longer turn into retards like him.

Your move.

This.

Hi, Iron March. Please return to your containment site.

Time will tell.
Im wagering my money on that this changes NOTHING
I am by working and having a family.

I dont know, but im not from the states. i know your media likes to beat a dead horse multiple times. perhaps your media might be able to use it to demonize white people even more and paint it as "systemic racism so lets hate white people" or something idk. I agree it was a personal vendetta and tactically retarded but if its personal its personal.

That said. i still don't support it because i think that if a folk wants to fight multiple enemies at once that is just plain bad strategy. Focus on the main enemy, the one that creates all the problems in the first place.

Alright PR nigger. Once again. He did the best he could given his education level, peers and economic circumstances. It is what it is.

Congrats on being a coward.

You don't know what a fight is.

Related: the comic book's illustrator

It certainly isint murdering people in a church.

Thank you for posting this. I never bothered to save it, now I could finally find out what the song at the end is:
GOTHAM'S RECKONING BY HANS ZIMMER

Why there is no website that does what Shazam does is beyond me. Do people actually pay for those shitty sites that probably don't even work? Shazam is free. That's your competition. Do it for free! (with ads and data mining, facebook integration, whatever, just make it free)

His name was Dylan Roof.

Do you like murdering dogs too?

The fight is anywhere and everywhere.

Im a coward by not killing people TO ACCOMPLISH NOTHING. Ok that is what you choose to believe. Just as I choose to believe he will have died for nothing when if he had waited and honed his skills he may have accomplished much more. I have a family I AM RAISING THE NEXT WHITE GENERATION. I will not waste my life for a useless publicity stunt.

It's closer to about 75% shitposting shills.

You are not convincing anyone schlomo. Your "hero" will now rot in a jail cell waiting today after helping the enemies of the white race. Killing random niggers in a church accomplishes nothing. Taking power away from them on a massive scale and discrediting their standpoints does.

Take your nigger-loving fagshit elsewhere.

Get out.

waiting to die*

You filthy kike, we are at war, we never apologize, we never shame one of ours.
You are the edgy faggot, he had some balls, unlike you, filthy kike.

But he didn't because he was just a young kid with no hope, surrounded by fucktards, drugs, niggers and no employment.

all these metal-gear alphabet-ops puppet posts in this thread. alphabet shitposting sure is in overdrive, i think it's scared!

Read the cointelpro thread. Shills coaching people into becoming criminals going after goal that accomplish nothing on a grand scale and giving power to our emeies is alphabet soup tactics 101

Sure, what he lacked was intelligence, wich is why he failed to do anything but further increase the power of our enemies. You may have the balls to run into enemy fire when it is not needed, that is not bravery, its stupidity.

A martyr dies once and a coward dies a thousand deaths. Statues aren't built to cowards. Cowards are not remembered by history. It takes a special man to stand up to a entire world against him and take the fight to the enemy. If we had a hundred thousand Dylann Storm Roofs our victory would be imminient.

We know faggit, but it's also MGS4 so I'll allow it.

Statues arent built for idiots either.

statues aren't even built anymore you dumb faggots
all we have are our memories

Right now he has a higher more than anyone in America. What have you done stop the white genocide?

Theres a difference between cowardice and knowing when the right time to strike is. Waiting, plotting, biding your time is ultimately the wiser decision.

are you a hick? can you just answer my question. Do you like killing dogs too?

I agree he has some balls and because of that the fannies in this thread should just be honest with themselves and start sucking dick. He was no retard and reading his manifesto makes that completely obvious.

Its kind of hard to unite his intellect with what he chose to do though but i think he was just a stone-cold killer that one day just got sick of it all. Perhaps he saw things too clearly and didnt want his resolve to dwindle out in "super-mega awesum plan 2000". I mean he burned the american flag and thought he would be killed by the cops fast, it seems to me that he was basically in let-it-all burn mode.

There's also another thing i don't get. Why would he write that he didnt have much time in the manifesto? did he write it after having killed a bunch of people or what??

Just filter and move on.

*done more

If he'd gone punisher on drug dealers/gang members I'd agree. As it is, all his actions did was make normies more averse to exploring the ideas expressed on pol. His influence was negative.

Canonizing a guy who takes out random people who are members of a group he has doesn't like but not the members who are actually doing the things he doesn't like is ISIS-tier. We're better than that.

So when are you striking, master planner?

>>>/trs/

lol

Dylan Roof did nothing wrong and if he dies the president after Trump will order death squads for the prosecutor, judge, and jury.

Sure thing Schlomo.

I'm striking when I have the best chance. I'm not a suicidal maniac, I actually want to accomplish something outside of killing a few niggers as satisfying as that in-and-of-it self would be.

I would never kill anybody though, just don't have it in me to try something against the government. I'm content with shitposting here forever.

Oh shit, hey Trudeu!

Coward. Absolute pansy coward.
>>>/trs/

This. I respect him for doing something that none of us would have the balls to do, but goddamn. his actual attack was so poorly planned and small scale. If youre going to throw your life away at least be a little ambitious.

Alright, Alphabet guy. The synagogue shooting is still on Friday though, right?

I don't even remember my original argument tbh. Did it change? its too late for me to care much.

I think its strange that he said he had little time in his manifesto, unless he had to get to mass in time or something…

maybe the cia did a job on him.

this samefagging bot is fucking up lmao!

No one gave you a decent answer. First, read his manifesto to get a better flavor of him. In my opinion, he was just like a lot here and just snapped, doing what he thought he must. He chose the church because he thought it would incite a race war from it being such a seemingly innocent target.

dylann did nothing wrong

@ 52s is not in Rhodesia but Mozambique

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Hotel_Beira

Because he lived around feral niggers his whole life in Charleston, plus he didn't dive deep enough into the history of what the jew's done and how pervasive their influence is.

F

That's because niggers are mindless animals, you retard. I've heard cops talk about how they'd start yelling at the paramedics carrying their dying child off on a stretcher for blocking the TV screen. They are literally incapable of feeling actual, spiritual love. Only bestial lust and instinct.

I've said this a thousand times but then just I gave up. It seems jews are far too clever for most whiggers and always end up winning or breaking even.

Do you honestly believe that elephants or chimps could be treated as equals by humans and perform better than blacks. I like both chimps and elephants, but you put either of them in the place of negroes, and they would fare far, faaaar worse.

Killing a bunch of drug dealers wouldn't start a race war. If he did that he'd have been doing blacks a favour. Roof didn't start a race war but he did increase racial tensions that has had a lasting stigma almost two years now. Our enemies still bring up Roof when painting whites as evil. I'd say he was successful.

I think the only thing Roof got wrong was his timing. He acted at a lull in racial tensions which diminished his impact. If he had acted in the summer of 2016 during peak chimpouts especially after that nigger gunned down some cops we could have had the race war kick off.

I'm not going to be critical of Dylan Roof, though. What's done is done and anybody that sacrifices themselves for our cause is a hero.

Who the fuck cares? It's an obvious false-flag. His manifesto said "It isn't the Jews".

F

South Carolinians: Call your local legislator

It's about time
Abolish the death penalty

kek this. how can such a barbarous punishment invented by the white man be allowed to continue?

It takes years for them to execute some people. Hypothetically this is possible.

You don't hate a dog that bites you. You simply put it down.

F

I wish I had had the chance to explain it to him.

go do a better job then, you know-it-all do-nothing faggot.

Accidentally replied to
But was supposed to reply to

Do you honestly believe that elephants or chimps could be treated as equals by humans and perform better than blacks? I like both chimps and elephants, but you put either of them in the place of negroes, and they would fare far, faaaar worse.

all you guys fucking do is put up posters for more members to get them to pay membership dues. Better than nothing I guess but thanks for keeping the spotlight off groups like mine. I've had more disaffected AV guys come and join more than anyone else.

checked

He seems to have welcomed his fate. He knew what was going to happen. He'll be lucky if he makes it to the chair.

Have a reply for that grade A post.

Hell is forever!

I heard he's fag enabler so I don't really care

Are you one of those T.R.Sodomites?

They are not going to execute him immediately but you are right about the martyrdom.

RIP

Check'd and kek'd

Also R.I.P
Can't be killin the Dylan

Fucks like you are why Christians have problems on Holla Forums.

not just that but brining up The Bless'd Tactical Bowlcut will always trigger nigger to no end

Let those niggers know there will be no peace for them

What is your point you weak spin kike.

Literally the opposite since TRSodomites love fags. I hate old Roof cause he was a fag lover

They are a lot wiser than you, traitors hang first.

"charles manson" is a fictional character portrayed by a cia-employed actor, in a psyop designed to blackwash hippies and the anti vietnam war movement. sharon tate's "murder" was a clumsy and obvious hoax. take a look at the completely out-of-place shitty carpet and furnishings they put into roman polanski's lavish house in order to be spattered with pig blood. i'm talking carpet scraps that don't even reach the walls. it's a fucking joke. the moar you know.

PR faggots like you are the greatest obstacle to our movement. He has achieved more than you can ever dream of. Every dead nigger helps to slow down the destruction of our race.

F

RIP in peace

"He said that being homosexual was “nothing more than a sick fetish” and that he believed Hitler would be “inducted as a saint.”"

you are a net drain on white survival, you gullible fucking retard. kill yourself.

Rest in peace.

At the Heat Death of the Universe?

Did he really say that?

Niggers are the both the symptom and the mean by which kikes commit White genocide. It's not kikes themselves running rampant at the streets mugging, killing, pillaging and raping White people.

May grant him a Rhodesian waifu in paradise.

awwwwwww, fyl

Cucks don't go to heaven.

Good riddance.
Kill thugs, not those with clean hands.

muh based black church that worshiped social justice instead of god, they wuz wearing suits so shooting them in the middle of a fucking race war is wrong :''(

nigger destruction of whites is OK as long as they are nice about it :)

All niggers must die. There is no reason to leave any of them alive, they are a biological weapon.

This. Honestly he could open a car loan business and make thousands off negro misery and live in comfort

Both are fucking retarded.

You niggers for real?
Okay it's lulzworthy, but is it a good deed? No. The fuckers killed the deluded, instead of trying harder to bring them to justice the proper way. Dylann killed the innocent that weren't even deluded.

I bet you'd kill the younglings too.

This. He was a deluded fuckwit.
He thought he'd save the world by killing insignificant niggers in a church and then getting captured.

What a cuck.

F

This. It was a pathetic waste of human life and a wedge at recruiting people.

Look it's all good saying that online, but to act on that is fucking insane.
There needs to be mediation between ethnicities, not paranoid genocide.

If you want to talk like that go to 4chan, the game is changing and we need to take control of our power now.

The fact is that the cuck shot up a church in his cowardice. He could have targeted drug dens, but no he targeted a church.

What a fucking scumbag.

Where do you think you are? Did you fall for the 8/pol/ is antifa meme, you fucking cuck?

Every nigger must die. What part of that don't you understand?

Reminder from a guy who went to prison upping a gun on blacks to get back a stolen IPHONE.
The Police sent me a notice after I got out of Prison that I could come down to the property room and collect $20.00

The $20.00?
Money paid by my friend to get back his phone. Not as a gift, he was extorted. All of it taking place in a 30 minute time frame…

My big time lawyer wound up dead after I got out.

What's up CPD.

Yeah, just like the Trump/Chinese Navy/Drone instance

$20.00 KEEP IT

P.S. I hope Dan Pashan liked that intell.

t. Gestapo

Don't you know Dickie Spencer, Wews, Grindr Greg, TRSodomites, every WN is to be deemed a fag until proven otherwise. Hollywood told me this is how majority male groups should operate.

I thought we were the brain of this world. But apparently we are nothing but a death spiral.

Use your god damn fucking head. We want to preserve the white race, that doesn't mean we have to wipe out the others. It means we need to build a wall.

This.

Roof was a fucking retard. If you want to pull this shit, shoot them when they're teens, twenties, that sort of things. Shoot them racemixing and the like. Don't shoot them when they're fucking seventy and have already reproduced and are going to die in like ten, twenty years tops anyways.

Go shoot up the fucking hood. Go shoot up BLM. Go shoot up the racemixers. He shot up fucking grandpa and grandma. He threw his life away for fucking nothing.

If you're going to throw your life away, do something with it. killing grandma after she's already shat out fifty nig babies and done her disservice to society is a fucking waste.

White is right, deal with it, cuck.

A very naive point of view, yes Jews are the biggest problem, but there are many other problems as well, all right-wing thinkers knew this. Our world is not one-dimensional. Evil existed before the Jews and will also exist after them.

Where are you shills coming from? Niggers aren't human.

you still don't fucking get it, none of us are cowards for fighting the enemy, whether they're niggers who put on a nice face while planning to disenfranchise whites demographically or more obvious gangbangers. either way, he said this in his manifesto:

"I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight."

I don't really agree with the quote but holy shit what the fuck is wrong with Holla Forums and aversion to people doing what they say they should do. this is literally your programming 'don't shoot people!!!' kicking in. you can criticise him for not getting the high score, but nothing else.

We all evolved from africans, how far would this have to go? Until you're not white unless you're 99.99999995% white?

Well done. You just killed most of the white race. Black and white mentality is for sjws and niggers.

They cut down trees instead of pruning and nurturing it. We need to nurture the white race, prune the overgrown branches, secure other trees for other races.

That is what we should do. Preserve diversity the right way, not get rid of certain varieties of flowers.

Most of human population, where are you shill coming from?

lmfao ok you can keep posting, i want to see this

How many times do we have to say it. His goal was to spark a race war, but at very least he raised racial consciousness. And best of all, it feeds deluded blacks separatists like this bitch.

If white is right then LEAD FROM THE FRONT. We need to be the leader charging into battle.

If we are about to head into space i think aliens would think "well time to put down this vicious dog" about us.
Know your fucking place. Respect the sovereignty of others, but also protect your own.

I'm coming from Holla Forums, because I'm not a shill, I just have common fucking sense.

No, they're no better than an animal. But, like animals,they do reproduce. Shooting a bunch of them BEFORE they do that would have been infinitely more useful than doing it once they're old, frail, and already have had a zillion kids who also have a zillion kids usually while they're still kids.

Grandma and granpa jigaboo are a complete waste to shoot. You'll go to jail (as Roof did), get murdered by the state (as Roof is going to be), and you accomplish nothing but shaving ten years tops off of a handful of lives that have already done their detriment to society.

Had he, say, shot up a section 8 housing project or a welfare line or a KFC, he could have mitigated SOMETHING by accomplishing something with his sacrifice. Instead he sacrificed himself for absolutely fucking nothing.

I know about his quote about how he's not in a position to go to the ghetto and fight alone. That's great. Yeah, they would've killed him eventually. Guess what? He's being killed eventually anyways. At least that way he goes down accomplishing something, instead of what it is now, where it accomplished nothing except throwing away his own life.

We are not fucking shills. We have always been here and have seen how much power we influence. That means we need to learn how to tame it or it will destroy us.

Niggers are a parasite tho

But that didn't happen, and that obviously wasn't going to happen, and anybody that wasn't a fucking retard could tell that wasn't going to happen by killing a handful of old niggers in a church.

He raised racial consciousness by making his (admittedly good) cause look fucking terrible because he went about doing this in a borderline comically stupid way, which is to say shooting a bunch of old-ass niggers that were on death's door anyways.

He didn't spark a race war, he sparked a bunch of people probably thinking that those that want a race war are as retarded and autistic as he is, and he didn't accomplish any damage control at a practical level either. The dude's a fucking retard. We have to be better than this.

As some people said, Holla Forums is dead because we're the new politically correct.
Now we must nuture the tree and pull out the weeds.

And avoid becoming like the left.

We're saying choose the target wisely.

Otherwise you'll become the villain.

Niggers are a cute ugly flower that is nice to observe in some "facination of the abomination".
But i also think with enough effort, puppies can be turned into beasts, beasts can be turned into trained soldiers.

We can meme them into trying harder.

I think we need to be careful with whom we label shill and whom we label an honest "fool".

The shills are making us blind. That's their goal. To turn us into beasts worse than niggers.

We are better than that. We are white.

Shooting a single Daevonte welfare ghetto nigger in the back of the head would have been infinitely more useful to society than what Roof actually did.

It wouldn't have been massively useful, but it would have prevented one nig from shitting out ten more nigs, which is more than he actually did.

They're like animals and he slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM

Those church niggers at least send god to other niggers. That's a positive.
We need more like that. But roof got rid of one of the only pluses of the african community.

I want us to attack the real scum. The thugs, the petty criminals, the exploiters. I want us to redpill them and see the reality. Once they do, they may see who their real threat is.

Do you hate nature user?
Because you should kill all animals. Bleach the world until you cannot breathe anything but toxic fumes.

that's all good and well if they're in Africa where they belong living like the primitive savages they are, but when they are leeching off of our society to the extent they are it becomes a problem. If we just sent them all back to Africa most would die anyways. A swift death for them just cuts out the middle man. If you have weeds in your yard, do you carefully transplant them into the wild? If there is a bug infestation in your house, do you kill off the entire species? No, but you kill the ones in your house and make it so they don't come back

Yes, we can meme them into trying harder, but we can't meme them into having completely different DNA etc. and why go through all that effort anyways?

don't worry dude, I'm not calling you a shill, that's basically ruined the board at this point. I do think you're wrong though, it's a serious problem with whites constantly trying to extend olive branches to the groups trying to kill them. like, 'secure other trees for other races' is absolutely suicidal as ideology, how is it our job to ensure the survival of others even if they were friendly, let alone hostile as they are now?

When there are poisonous critters in your garden that you do not want in that garden you have two options:
1. Squash the fuckers.
2. Move them to another garden that's far from your garden.

If that garden needs help to cultivate it because the owners cannot manage it, you begin to weed it yourself.

We need to rethink colonisation.

Also we are dealing with withering flowers, not weeds.

I treat them like wildlife that cannot fend for themselves. That's how they want to be treated. That's why they ask for gibsmedats.

To us it's undignified to not be self-reliant. But to them they have no choice but to rely.

Say hello to Godin for me.

There is no way in hell he said that.

Oh, but he did, sir!

Very true, our morbid self-loathing and pathological altruism is what kills our race.

That's fine for australian aborigines who literally couldn't threaten europeans even if jews gave them an entire nation, but niggers have become one of the most powerful weapons of the 21st century. you have to totally throw out any concept of honor or magnanimity when dealing with them until they are less than 5% of the world's pop and all living in africa again, then you can let them to their wilderness reserves.

Martyr of SS Division "Bowl Cut"

archive(dot)is/ib5Ef

Going by this logic we shouldn't eat fish. Get fucked christcuck.

Yeah, sure Jamal.

none of those are white :^) but jews are

At least attack the dirty hands. Not the gospel preachers.

And they need to go back. Then we can help them manage their nations.
But if they cannot manage their nations then others have to manage them.

Well you seem to be easily baited like fish so maybe you should be treated like fish.

You don't get it. White people are the elder class now. And if africa cannot help themselves, they will destroy themselves and their planet with us.

We have to treat them like kids user, because they behave like children.
This is the saddest pill of them all.

First we secure white nations, then we secure their nations.
Otherwise they'll pollute our air, pollute our water, pollute our living standards.

White man's burden. Though this time we have no choice unlike the first time when we could have stayed away.

They;re all trash and they are all targets so long as they target us.
Did centuries of failing to help them improve their underdeveloped minds teach you nothing? Send them to Africa, leave them to manage themselves, their natural deficiencies will get them to manage themselves.
You sound like a kike. They only have imitation governments because we're there to make them mimic us. Fuck them, fuck your misdirected sympathies, we owe them nothing and they will get nothing.

Elephants don't commit crime, nor do they feel entitled to our work or countries. They also do not corrupt our culture. You need to stop seeing niggers as cute and cuddly teddy bears. Ever seen an Elephant rape and murder a white person? No? Yeah, I thought so.

Gospel preaching blacks are the last redeemable demographic of blacks. They need nurturing but they can be turned into a workable machine that gets nigs to finally do the right thing.

What we need is a church that finally redpills the masses and teaches "don't run from the truth, accept it and try to not let it hold you back. Mind over matter."

Also we never had a totalitarian form of colonisation after the 1800s. It was too liberal. We need to be harder on them this time (though not belgium congo hard kek).

They have imitation governments because they are not built for civilised society. They're too irrational or lack pragmatism.
But at the same time they are there and they are still human. If we are more hands on, we may kickstart the development of their culture.

It's all in their head, they need to feel they are doing good for the nation when they behave and contribute. Do this and they are not slaves, but fellow workers.
They need to learn to want this, yet the media tells them "this is pointless". Then they resort to crime, reducing discopline and trust, which reduces a society to rubble.

We need to gamify africa. Which sounds horrifying but we have no choice.

Can any anons send him mail / books regarding the kikes, or would that be considered contraband?

This isn't their nation. As long as they are here, they will act to create their own nation. You obviously know nothing about black people.

But, we whites evolved from Africans right? So wouldn't that make them the elder class?

Yeah, I can totally see a bunch of niggers in Africa building Nuclear warheads and turning the whole world into a radioactive snowball. Let me give you an analogy: If you are proven unfit to take care of your children, do they get taken away from you by someone else who can raise them or would someone else come over to your home and raise them for you? They have no right to our labor or any of our technology. If we take land we should take it to better the lives of our people and not of others. Else, you end up like Rhodesia or South Africa. I already know you're nigger larping as one of us because you seem to think the world belongs to niggers.

Wtf.
The Dallas shooter didn't get the death penalty.
Those 4 kids who probably have a lower iq than the mentally disabled kid they tortured didn't get death.
Countless blacks didn't get death.
This is bullshit just because he's white he gets a harsher punishment.

In africa, not here.

And niggers think that whites get less severe punishments.

Roof will choose tendies as his last meal and we will finally break reality.

By elder i meant elite class.

And look mate I just want to secure the purity of races as pragmatically as possible. I don't accept genocide as an option frankly.
Not even the little jewish rats that fucked this shit up in the first place.

this has been addressed before, they may have been churchgoers, but they had gangbanger family and as an all-black church they are organisation points for anti-white political action (just look at the churches in philly rubbing shoulders with DNC staff, bussing their congregation in when they don't even know what an election is)

worldwide jewish genocide is non-negotiable, mate. you suffer them for 2000 years, kicking them out fails, progromming them fails, and now since hitler the rat has turned around and bit the exterminator and are preparing to destroy us. you have to kill them, otherwise any action we take will be undone in the subsequent generation (and they will be sure to refine their tactics to be even wilier for them)

Dubs don't lie, Kek's Will be done!

Was it a deliberate "black only" church?

All it takes to destroy jews is the messiah to come.
;^)

Blacks should be exterminated. They have done nothing but cause white people and themselves agony. They are the only race that lacks the common ancestry of all races on earth. Where they go they cause grief. Sadly, we will lose this fight because whites don't have a backbone anymore, just like you. All our countries will devolve into a third world state and the legacy of white people will be a few light skinned niggers. Don't fear though, they'll be Christian niggers at least.

Push this tbh.

You will not win with that mentality. Because they gives dangerous precedent to jews.

We need the high ground, they cannot beat this place if we have the high ground. Jews cannot convince blacks to fight against us if we do not seek to extinguish them. Blacks have no casus belli.

How can any ethnicity trust us if you cannot guarentee their own sovereignty. You are essentially destroying the trust between races.

That is a bad end. The jews want that end. They want all the other races to hate whites. That is their goal.

We need to reverse that position and say "jews want to destroy your ethnic sovereignty in order to retain globalisation."
Instantly that will turn the other races against them.

Think you stupid fuck.

>reddit spacing
reported

The kike is not a race. It's a species.

This.

back_to_reddit.jpg

You are so fucking stupid it's not even funny.
They literally are baiting you to treat monorities like this. They want to say "look nationalism is just genocidal all along". Then claim the high ground.

How can we convince normies to play our game if we mention nothing but genocide?
You can't. Jews are waiting for this exact thing to occur so they pounce on it and claim the popular support.

You are so fucking out of touch it's not funny. You are a baited guppy. Better prepare for when this thing backlashes and destroys you.

Where the fuck do you think you are?
Gas the kikes, race war now isn't just a meme.

All must be purged eventually.
They will always lag behind and the only way of them not doing so is by us lowering ourselves.

Really? Because i still see whites and blacks trying to mediate this shit. You are not going to convince stupid liberals to genocide. You can only convince them to "preserve diversity" through ethnic sovereignty.

We are heading to a bad end if you still think your way. Make the right decision, stop merely shitposting and use your meme magic to switch rail tracks and avoid the giant brick wall.

Ffs Holla Forums wake the fuck up. Now you are blue pilled and living in the matrix.

Holla Forums has never taken the stance that you're shilling. Go back to >>>/reddit/.

Are you one of those Alex Jonestein fat retards who thinks the "Nazi Globalists" are trying to cause a race war?

I don't watch jonestein, but does he really mention "Nazi Globalists"?

Yes. He also says that Arabs run Hollywood, George Soros is a nazi and Germanic death cults are the force behind globalism.

He really lacks that much self awareness as to conflate jewish GLOBALISM with NATIONAL socialism? He's worse than I thought, god damn.

No shit. Because it's always endorsed groupthink stances and now it has the keys to the ship, hasn't worked out what exactly to do.

I just do not see how it is possible to convince enough whites to attack other ethnicities. I only see a counterreaction to Holla Forums to destroy it. You are going to destroy this place and then we are doomed. We need to play proper chess and that means finding the high ground and the loopholes in the jewish conditioning.
You are being lead by leash into a slaughterhouse like cattle. I prefer fighting like a bull to any traps.

This is a trap and you all cannot take it due to your own cognitive dissonance.
Take the real red pill or you are weak.

No I'm kowaru telling shinji to not pilot eva in that direction. It's a fucking trap. It is clearly a fucking trap. Every bone in my body is say "trap, it's a trap, wake the fuck up it's a god damn trap"

Take it or leave it.

No, what's going to destroy Holla Forums is changing it on such a fundamental level as to actually conform to PRcuck ideals. Get gassed, kike.

Is to not have nationalism at all. NOT saying "nationalism and the respect of sovereignty is a necessary part for this world to function".
You guys get your white nation and avoid the trap of war with other ethnicities.
We claim the morally higher ground. We retain pragmatic perspective.
To put it bluntly, we win and jews lose.

They just want to continue their ponzi scheme at all costs. They do not want nationalism anywhere except israel. We do as I say, we ruin their plans.

Just do it you fuckers or we'll end up in an unwinnable war.

>/pol needs to do as I say
GET GASSED

youtube.com/watch?v=XwQKy5wTDVI

youtube.com/watch?v=fp8zbd4n4EU

infowars.com/10-times-that-god-has-hit-america-with-a-major-disaster-after-the-u-s-attempted-to-divide-the-land-of-israel/

Throw me in the chamber too.

You'll gas all of us on this planet with that imbecile attitude. And frankly I'm not one for suicide.

Filtered. Hopefully kampfy does what he does best and bans you.

So that's it? Holla Forums is now banning criticism?
Don't be surprised if this place is shit down. You only have your ignorance and insecurity to blame.
You are insecure to accept a respectible bipartisan relationship with others.

That makes you subverted jewish cancer.

And what is your next argument going to be, cuck-ku~n? That we need to drop the "gas the kikes" stance because #notalljews? I'm going to go throw a dime down a well, I expect to find you trapped in it the next day. Ku-ku-ku~

You're the cuck that wants to send whites into an unwinnable war. You're the cuck because it is you that is committing racial suicide due to your lack of courage to deal with other races more humanely. Sure, treat jews like aliens. Keep them out of the country.

But trap them in a corner when they run the system is suicide. They need to respect our ethnic sovereignty. We need to likewise. This is the reddest of pills. Swallow it like the whore you are.

F

The second a race war start is the second only the white race will remain, kike.
Pray that a race war doesn't start, it if does you'll be purged like the coward you are.

The only coward here if you, defeatist. If you're really too scared to strike back at the enemy striking you, then you have no hope of survival. Now, crawl in the oven where you belong, filth. Afu-fu-fu~

Have we been winning with your mentality?
No, we haven't. The longer we do nothing the less whites there are and the more we are outnumbered. Soon the USA won't even be majority white. Good luck trying to get the niggers and Jews to leave because they should respect you and see the world the way you do.

Wait, you're telling me they don't hate us already? Blacks have just been killing us by accident? I'll have to go tell the those farmers in Africa this.

Instantly that will turn the other races against them.

Because black people love sitting in their mudhuts and care about globalisation. It's not like some races benefit from it, right rabbi. All we needed to do is tell them about jews, why did I never think about this. Wait, there's black jews. Oh, boy I forgot the original jews were niggers.

Somehow fucked up my post

We can all spot your posts, you filthy pedo fuck.

Does Mod-sama stand over your bed at night watching you? Is your neck feeling itchy? Ku-ku-ku~

God job proving your the mod, dumbass. This guy just banned one of many VPNs. You've got a loli porn addict as a mod. TOP FUCKING KEK. No wonder this board is shit.

Trying to deflect from your love of baby foreskins, kike-kun~?

You're posting crops of loli porn. The fucking mod of 8pol is a pedo. Top joke.

You don't get it, you know how much they are preparing behind the scenes?
Do you know how fucked this movement is when this place gets turned off? Furthermore, what will happen if whites suddenly differentiate themselves from all other races? Firstly they'll ally to remove us. That includes china.
Do you really think we have enough soldiers to fight that war? Do you really think the world would survive that war?

We need to make deals, otherwise we are left with no choice but the suicide of the white race through war. Infact it's the suicide of the human race.
All I am suggesting is the final solution (kek) to avoiding WWIII and our genocide. Play the high ground. Retort the retardation of their policy. Find reasonable alternatives, not just jihad.

You're as pathetic as shitskins. You are nothing but a jewish pawn at this stage. You need to coerce the others against the jews. We need to switch tactics. Otherwise:
1. We will have divided nations at the start of the war.
2. China would easily overcome this and invade through numbers alone.

We need to be smarter.

It is unwinnable for our race, possible all races.
You cannot concede a little ground for diplomacy because you cannot think of the bigger picture. If we reverse other ethnicities position on us we can recognise all of our sovereignty.
No hope of survival? I'm the only hope of survival here. You have too much cognitive dissonance to realise that there is a much better way.
We need charisma. We need to talk to the other nations and show the real threat. We need to secure all ethnicities sovereignty and begin a plan to secure the functionality of the impoverished countries.
You need to be human.

We meet again, Imkampy. How does it feel to be a Humble Merch- I mean moderator?

You can't fool me! I KNOW THAT'S YOU MOD-SAMA! NICE TRY!

I have not read so much faggotry for quite a long time. Maybe you should kill yourself.

No we've been winning due to an unreasonable amount of attention.

That's why it's a trap.
Think about it, why do you think we were targeted for the "rise of social media". Don't you think it's suspicious? Don't you think that maybe Clinton's money push on the media is simply chess to get attention on this board?
Don't you think that all the government is in on this?
That's because they wanted to give the impression that we had power when in reality - something has been pulling the strings.

I'm giving you the last alternative to avoid the big trap laid down for us. I'm giving the last option we have that would make us avoid failure.

I'm giving an option that would save millions of lives.
Play your stupid kamikaze game if you dare, but you will find a dead end.

No need, Holla Forums will do it for me when their plan fails. I'm not a shill, I'm deeply concerned about how the events just "played out for us"
We need to stop avoiding the elephant in the room and start digging into all parties of this election.

Clinton, Trump, the jews, hollywood, our mods, etc. It's time to stop denying that we've been baited.

Apologies for the late reply.

EVERY fucking tor node is banned by the mods. Stop banning tor nodes you retards. Check the site and unban those IPs.

It's from this vid. John Birch Society I think.

Rest in Pepperoni Faggot

Tying up the loose ends I guess.
F

And so is butthurt.

>>>/christian/
>>>/out/

Will the day come when whites suddenly leave their homes, go home to home and kill everyone not white?

I don't think that will ever happen. Can the day come when whites, blacks, asians, south americans, whatever say: lets get rid of our common enemy.

That day might happen. You see blacks as the enemy pol and in a sense that is true, but just like whites, blacks want to live in a sane world where things make sense and things are simple. You dont get that with the jew. He's in their heads just as our heads and he is corrupting all. Let's not forget that there have been multiple back to africa movements instated by blacks themselves, its just because the jew is in their head that such things are not more popular. Hell, even civilization itself is now a bleak shadow of what it used to be. All values thrown to the winds and only the jewish value of capital accumulation left. All traditions gone and only technology left. The spirit is dead and materia is the victor… To me it seems the jew won a long time ago and its only because of everyone is in a massive state of cognitive dissonance that people can't see it and want to defend something that in the end is not good for them.

I mean, how much civility is there left in society today? If there is no civility in this so-called civilization we are basically techno monkeys, techno lizards. Yay us. We gained technology and lost everything that makes living meaningful to begin with.

DYLAN DID NOTHING WRONG

No, we memed Dorner because he was actually right.

F

F.

If everyone was as ballsy him when it came to protecting our nations we would not have any of the huge problems we're facing now. He may have fucked up, but he certainly scared the shit out of the right people.

F

It's what they said they would do.

F

Rip in peace, Roof. You are a good kid and you will not be forgotten.

fuck.

He killed a black state senator, on a points basis he made the high score. We still have yet to determine by consensus what a nigger state senator is worth, but rough estimates seem to be at least 100 niggers.

Never noticed he had a massive blood stain on his shoulder.

wtf? Its on him when he enters too.. what is that? He sat for like 15 minutes or something, with that on his arm… no one said anything.

How are they going to kill him ? Gas chamber or rope ?

HI IMKAMPFY

So it should have been a fifty-dollar fine, then?

Anyone got a link of a site with images like these or an archive or something?

Stop accusing everyone of being Mod-sama and get back to >>>/polmeta/ so I can smug at you, cuck-ku~n! Afu-fu-fu~

This will explain that.

Still against roof but after seeing that pic.

I've noticed this shilling lately.
Why do they do it? Do they want to just create confusion everywhere? Why?
Are they becoming a death cult too? Because that's how you destroy societies.

The punks need to get in line or they'll be in a firing line. Fucking stupid angsty pieces of shit.
Rope. Seriously, I'm done with Holla Forums. They are fucking retarded degenerates that want to legitimize their degeneracy so they don't go to jail.

Fuck off satan

To be fair, he got fired because he reported abuse by a white female officer on a homeless white male.

Which means it was related to cultural marxism, being a faulty justice system with a bias against the victims of crime is part of that, and he was fighting against that faulty system, trying to do justice (for a white man, at that)

rest in piss dylan, cant even rock a bowl cut anymo cause a you

Kill yourself.

What fucking laws do you yanks have over there? I'm staunchly against animal cruelty too, but this is over the line.

(((090e5d)))

White K:D vs arabs: 1000:1
White K:D vs Chinks: 10:1
White K:D vs niggers: 1000:1
White K:D vs kikes: 6000000:1

Holy fucking shit, you are fucking retarded. China has literally NEVER one a single war against a foreign power.

Fun fact, kikes love to create D&C by reclassifying them as non human so the other side can be absolved of all guilt of killing a human being, no matter how flawed. It's a common kike trick that somehow works on Holla Forums because niggers have already ruined their reputation thanks to the majority of them being subverted by western media into thinking they are more important than they actually are and Dylann is white. The fact of the matter is that one party ran into a church armed and gunned down a bunch of church goers. The kid didn't even have the balls to try to actually clean his town up by targeting the common street nigger since the common street nigger will never go to a church. He just gunned down the few nogs that were praying to god.
Besides, if these faggots support all whites then they better get use to cucks seeping into their ranks because their are "white".

Saint Dylan

Good, what that racist cunt did was wrong and he is just trying to start a race war that nobody wants.

:^)

Fun fact:

Dylan killed a prominent state senator who was pushing BLM bullshit into the chambers of the state legislature.

We will contend with the street niggers on the DOTR. However, it should be a wet dream to anyone who cares about our race and our future if they could dispatch a soft target such as that.

That isn't true, but if it were it would make Roof's actions all the better. Letting BLM die out is the last thing we would have wanted to happen. Or do you seriously fucking think that killing no-name street rats is effective an effective strategy? It wouldn't have made a page 20 story, let alone fuel the fire as he had. Those useless shits get shot literally every single day.

Do you not remember how the left completely overreacted to this event? The shitstorm they caused when they attacked the rebel flag and tore down southern monuments, both being completely irrelevant to the event? The purpose of terrorism is to divide populations along certain lines – race, in this instance – and in that regard, Roof was preeminently successful. His actions forced the anti-whites to not just show their hand but to throw all their cards on the table, making it clear to all that the left exists for the sole purpose of destroying whites.

The timing of this event also had the added bonus of implicitly framing the elections as "everyone versus white America". This is why, when it came down to it, the usually solid blue white working class went so solidly for Trump. I'd even go so far as to say that Roof did more to get Trump elected than all anons and anyone on the alt-right combined.

If white nationalists hope to succeed, we should hope to have one Dylan Roof every month.

Well what's the fucking point then

Horseshit I want a link to that very quote.

tfw kampfy actually comes to my aid to gas the kikes
fuck what /polmeta/ says, mods are based

Why are you guys sad for an enemy? You do realize he's on some MKUltra shit and it was a designed false flag attack.
If he was really on our side, he would have done something useful instead of shooting some old hags who go to church. Why didn't he try Obongo?

He sent a Duke Nigger a senator to the Big Oven.

You could've saved us a lot of work by tripfagging as "Mr. Goldberg".

OC

what do you think would rile the niggers up more,seeing some oreos getting gunned down in church or their homies crack house lit ablaze and every nigger that got out killed in the street by the one man klan?

People like you make me lose all my hope.

You might want to read the ancient books of the Romans and Greeks who have dealt with war and honor. Fighting for your nation and people was the greatest honor a human can receive. The idea that it is bed to kill is modern, a jewish idea.

Many chucks her say he is a coward, in reality, they are the cowards and they know that too. He has given his life for the white race. After they have given him his death sentence, he remained cool, he says that he does not regret anything. You'll see that your race is going down and no matter how bad the situation would be, you'd never do something (except maybe call those with heart and vigor a coward).

I hate people like you more than all of the left. The weak whites like you are the biggest problem of our race. It's your miserableness
that keeps us from conquering the world.

Jamal wouldn't be surprised about RayRay from the neighborhood getting shot by some whiteboy, because Jamal and RayRay are savage gangbangers and have both accepted an inevitable violent death already. Jamal's grandmother and uncle at church getting shot at church impacts Jamal much more harshly, it is jarring and unexpected. He expects him and his friends to die, but he does not expect, for example, what Dylan did.

Why is the CIA conducting all these false flags that benefit us?

Its simple as this Roof is a faggot who should have gone the road of Ted Kaczynski. His attack HAS DONE ZERO BUT GIVE LIBERAL CUNTS AMMO TO INSTALL MORE WHITE GUILT.
Either way its all over now I think Holla Forums should move on and stop being divided over a dead twat.

Roof is a folk hero. Kill yourself.

Haha stay cucked buddy

He killed a nog senator you faggot. That is something. I would have preferred he got the JQ redpill before he snapped and went after Soros but fuck it, it is a victory nonetheless. PR cucking as a violent extremist is the gayest thing ever.

Would fuck the old hag with big boobs

Ya, the cucks and shills on one side against Lord Roof, and the rest of us who pay out tributes to the fallen hero.

Also, niggers plot their monkeyshines from churches. Leftist coons always use the church as cover.

ALl cowards who have no balls to follow in his steps. IF you want it go do it stop supporting a nigger tier faggot with the same bullshit. HE killed a senator he killed a state senator and still ACOMPLISHED NOTHING but to get a bunch of pussies on Holla Forums to clabb dey hanz. You niggers are the lowest form of human. LIke I said you are all nigger tier. However like I said earlier this nigger is dead now and nobody will remember him except the 10 people here who kiss his ass. Take your impotent rage elsewhere niggers.

Everyone here is saying he was a martyr. How? He killed elderly religious niggers. Isn't that the best example of a good black? Why didn't roof target thugs? Honestly by killing the older religious ones dylan caused more harm than good. Those religious blacks are the voice of reason to many young nigglets who, without the guidance, will be ruined. Don't we want black society to maximize its positive traits so they can contribute to general society? If we fixed the black family unit negros wouldn't be as fucked as they are now. Single black mothers incentivized by liberal benefit programs are making blacks worse than they would've been. Sure blacks are genetically more prone to violence and stupid decisions but so are pit bulls and people keep those around.

I just can't wrap my head around wholesale black slaughter. Even after all the bad experiences I've had with blacks i can remember the friendships as well. I honestly don't think all blacks are "bad". I think given the right environment they could excel.

For an example just look at black kids raised "white" from birth. A strong family and good parental guidance goes a long way. What if blacks really are conditioned to be so unruly and violent? Listen to the music, look at the lifestyle. Its all glamorized to get niglets going down the wrong path. When you take a mind less advanced and immerse it in a reality its sure to accept it at face value and not question it.

Blacks are taught everything wrong that happens to them is whites fault, that people won't hire them because they are black. Then they have the music which tells them to do drugs and beat women to fit in. Then the media going on about cop on black violence. Its the perfect brainwashing storm. The same people teaching americans to be fat and lazy and cowardly and feminine are the people convincing blacks to be single mothers, have broken families, rely on the streets, rely on benefit programs etc. The same people who tell blacks whites hate them and tells whites blacks are entitled to their feelings of hatred.

Were all being played here in order to have us all infighting instead of unifying as americans under one flag and one language. A multi racial society is fine but a multicultural society is not. Cant a society be homogenous while being racially diverse?

Yeah I know.

He killed a nigger politician and several of his flock.
Stopped reading there. There's no such thing as a good nigger. Go back to TRS.

When's Brev getting out again?

false flag is false

How does it feel to be suffering from extreme mental illness?

A TRUE MARTYR
F
F
F