The frog is a lie

I have come across information which leads me to think Pepe is a Jewish plant.

youtube. com/watch?v=w_1kQ_MUeuA#t=31m10s
First, Dan Pena says he is obsessed with Frogs, and kisses them regularly…
Kek is great right.. Right anons?

youtube. com/watch?v=9y8Akej4PrU#t=0m15s
Then, Dan Pena admits the only day he takes off, is the highest Jewish Holy Day.

Weird, right?
Let's dig further

Some post about Jewish Geometria led me to the term, Jahbulun - a "demon" worshipped by Free Masons.
25.media.tumblr. com/tumblr_ln9i97q3sJ1qzfsnio1_500.jpg
archive.is/wpP2S
Notice the Freemason symbol hangs below the frog's neck and the star of David hangs below the cat.

Then I searched: "Jews Worship Frogs", & I immediately find this…
jewishpress.com/sections/the-frog-the-demons-and-the-jewish-star/2008/10/01/
archive.is/sAKUW

Lastly, to put the nail in the coffin… PEPE is a hebrew name for Jehovah Increases
thinkbabynames. com/meaning/1/Pepe
archive.is/cjcwY

Anons, I think you have been taken on a long ruse cruise by the Jews…
I think we need a different, non-Jewed Symbol

inb4 jewish mods on muh free speech site delete and permaban

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice try pal but pol doesnt care if it uses jewish magic braise kok xd shillcuck

I have come across evidence that you are from some lesser site, and probably own at least one dildo. Mods, pls delete and permaban

reported.

enjoy your roll threads and ebin gets, faggots

also look at the size of kek's nose. it's literally his whole face. of course kek is a kike.

I have come across evidence that OP is a gigantic faggot.

This thread is on endchan too.

1 in 10 posts agrees with le magical random get

frogfags are what destroyed 4chan
and they will destroy you too

It's gonna be a set up if you want it to be. Practice thoughtforms.

user, let me break it down for you.
Anons here praise Kek because he showed them his power. It's that simple.
I have seen the divine nature of the frog with my own eyes.

What is confirmation bias?

So easily you forget all the rolls/posts that didn't get.

user, I don't mean gets.

you've tried this before

THIS IS NOW A PRAISE KEK THREAD

dont forget to sage (its like a down vote)

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

You mean you think that imageboards got a Zionist billionaire with a kike family elected?

You are his "internet people"?
Got some bad news for you then.

Moshe, I literally gave you the formula that shows Kek is a kike. Kek is a Jewish idol and has no power.
DEUS VULT

I don't praise kek myself, but it's obvious what this thread will turn into

Fuck off

Hey, paranoid lazy ass, I am user. Have been for a decade.
I can just see what cancer this frog thing is.

your off user

ok

Oh look, another D+C "raid." Nobody cares.

I just imagine all the kikels in their synagogues drawing frogs laughing at all these retard goyim kids practicing idolatry of their Jew frog.

I said fuck off

Normie is not an imageboard term, normalfag.
You are the invader.

ignore and sage slide threads

reported.

Damn it /christian/.

NO DUBS FOR YOU

its origin is fucking r9k you shitty troll
last (you) you're getting from me

Other than a flood, how do you slide on a board that has week old threads still active and has so many stickies that everyone has to use catalog to browse anyway?

Kek's origin story:
This is actually good ammunition to convert people into being LARPagans because their bullshit is at least ebin.

oh shit son

chequed

Yeah, and I'm the cancerous faggot.
ok, crybaby

by diverting attention to shitty bait threads like this

that's a pretty rare fat green Jew

maybe we should raid /christian/ with Pepe for the duration of 2017?

maybe you should stop being gay too

No no inter board wars, that is what the kikes want

this is Holla Forums-tier shit

Dubs confirm, you are the cancerous faggot

ignore & sage slide threads
don't feed the trolls

You want Holla Forums-tier? Fine you fucking kike frog lover take this.

There's so much more to it than that.
If you want to be initiated, you need only ask.

Monumentally idiotic thread. Never post again, nigger

top kek

PRAISE KEK

also just quit responding or hide the thread if you can't stop yourself

go raid whoever you want, Jew. I'm just prividing live commentary.

It's funny that Holla Forums got duped by Jared Kushner into becoming free Trump campaign propagandists AND duped into worshiping a Jewish frog.

i watched it develop. I know what it is.
It's roll threads and gets and reply to this with X ITT and/or Y will happen.
It's cancer.

Fuck off nigger, I enjoy my daily dose of shitposting.

Since this is a shit thread, can we focus on destroying california again?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See I told you Kek was a kike. Only Kikes push the "no fun zone" meme.

contribute and bump fun threads

bump

hide them too if you lack the ability not to post in them

Fuck you and your kike on a stick, Kek is the one true god.

Do you even know who I am, motherfucker? Should I actually decide to activate my sleeper cell on 8channel in an attack against /christian/ - even God wouldn't be capable of saving that board from absolute destruction.

nice argument.
it's also the "anything i don't like is a shill/slide thread/ctr/jidf/trs/etc"… this way I don't have to come up with an argument and I can get back to posting my ebin maymays.

Fried kek on a stick is actually served at the Minnesota State Fair. It's fucking delicious. Your fried kike frog idol is fucking DELICIOUS.

whatcha doin rabbi? Feeling the heat yet?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I don't need to make any argument.
If Kek is in a bad mood he'll make his own argument against you.

lol is that the grinch? x)

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

i defy the faggot to do so.

notice the increasing rate of baitposting

fuck saging, just hide slide threads

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

my third dubs itt
your god is dead

what a self checking faggot

Implying we are not just shitting up OP's awful thread for the fun of it

bean bag buccaneers next pl0x

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

RIP in piece user

We spoderman thread yet?

There was a guy translating egyptian texts a while ago. He said there was an egyptian god called kek, but that name was only for the plebs.

Keku was the real name, however you – because you are plebs – should keep saying kek.

i'll be fine.

9/11 conforned as done by the notorious hacker known as 4chan XD

spiderman is only for wincest, fgt

Been talking shit about le rebbit frog for some time now. I am not afraid.

Oh, but you did not get the repeating digits of Holla Forums.
Guess you're wrong then.

hai guise can I have the yous?? hail hitler x-DD

(You) have been checked.

which is this song again. sorry i can never remember titles.