Tranny axe attack in Sydney, Australia

7th January / old stale, didn't see a thread fuck you etc.

News was reporting it as a woman so I paid no attention to it when it happened a few days ago, assuming it was some nutter. Turns out the alleged attacker was born a man, is transitioning and this is some.. cry for attention?

Not mentally ill at all guys, just a special case.

archive.is/0KQHh

archive.is/2FOuE

Nothing to see here. Its the evil white man doing this.

wew?

If Ausfag courts do anything less than put this nutter in the oven, they're fucked.

Would you want to look at that thing for very long, user?

the math works out!

And nothing of value was lost

WHY IS THIS EVEN ON Holla Forums
TOTALLY NORMAL, SANE BEHAVIOR GUISE

She's just a stronk womyn doing her part to end the patriarchy.

Just open carry

AND?

Rabid dogs arent guilty of anything, yet they have to be killed.

Mom?

When Trump pushes Federal Carry permits this shit ends. At least in the United States.

Stupid trannies can't even attack someone with an axe right.

Trannies are Holla Forums lurking autist spergs, of course when they go to use a weapon on somebody the estrogen gon take over

Surely Australia will ban assault axes now?

JESUS FUCK
Aussies must be hard as shit to think the casual axe carry is everyday shit. Looks like some horror movie shit when blondies taking that axe swing at that other chick.

This is normal in Australia?

(heil'd)
Hitler trips confirm Dingoland is absolutely bonkers.

I am impressed that he actually boxed him to save his dog.

Fuggin brutal.

Unusual that an Abbo or Lebo cunt wasn't involved.

America just performed a taxpayer-funded sex-change for a convicted murderer

never dog on ya mates

I wonder why he wanted to axe the random people for?

This would be potential for D&C shilling against the SJW tranny crowd. Taking the stance that HE is clearly violent and doesn't deserve to be recognized as a woman because of his aggressive intent would pick up steam from feminists, especially TERFs, and also lead to total butthurt of the ultra left LGBTPBBQ crowd.

I like to see that happen.

I thought trannies were supposed to give themselves axe wounds, not everyone else?

It's called "constitutional carry" faggot.. No "permit" is needed..

Monkeys will always have a gun on them.. the permitting process only dissuades good men from carrying a gun.

Fuck you

Do they require a licence to use the Axe?

Trump is forcing states which dont issue concealed carry permits to recognize the permits from states who do - effectively making it a nation wide concealed carry. Hes also expanding self defense rights, I assume that means stand your ground nation wide.

Oh, and also the mental illness part, which hopefully will put the people like those in the OP where they belong.

Feels good to live in an open carry without permit state.

Of course it was a tranny.

I'm surprised that no one in this thread made a buffalo bill joke yet.

I'M surprised there hasn't been mention of a Priscilla: Queen of the Desert sequel joke.

yeah user.. the Second amendment it the "permit" for concealed OR open carry. that one amendment allows us burgers to carry how we want when we want. no state or municiple power can overrule that LEGALLY

kansas fag hereā€¦ both me and the waifu carry everywhere. i carry a stupid chunky skyy pos 9mm and she has my good s&w mp shield .40

C'mon man. Don't bring that trash in here.

Sorry for being offtopic, but can someone post that mike pence webm?

Did this faggot not take away the leather seathe on the blade? God damn are trannies dumb.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SUPPRIZED MEAT BAGS CAN SWING THINGS, YOUR A FUCKING MEAT BAG AND WE BOTH HAVE DICK, ONE JUST DRESES LIKE A FAGGOT.

That meatbag is fucked in the head, and, to add salt to the wound, was on hormones.

To much toxic masculinity. I'll wait for Milo to weigh in on this.

This isn't funny Australia.

I'm done. Shitposting shouldn't be this easy.

Blue arms?

Hahahaha. Aussies are awesome at shitposting

Wow how feminine and totally not mentally ill in any way.

you left out the artist courtroom sketch

hahaha holy shit

Ganna need a permit now to buy assault axes from bunnings.

So, this is the new Shepard from Mass Effect Andromeda?

What part of "shall not be infringed" do US states not understand from the 2A?
2A is all possible permits, as it precludes that permission is required.
Can a burger clear this up for me?
t.Ausfag

They also let a treasonous traitor do this, maybe that was taxpayer funded too, I don't know.