Eddie Brock is Anti-White

It's come to my attention recently that 8/co has an unhealthy favor for Eddie Brock. He is a terrible character, and a scumbag. Venom was best as Flash Thompson, a true Aryan man of great character and strength. Eddie Brock is a cowardly anti-white Jew worshiper, and I will now lay out why. I hope that after you're done reading my posts in this thread, you'll see why Marvel making Eddie Brock Venom again is actually a sinister and subversive move. A few points to keep in mind about Eddie Brock:

Here the bastard Brock kills two Aryan officers of the law.

Unforgivable.

Go home Holla Forums, you're drunk.

Here evil Eddie saves a tar baby (early in his appearances) and most recently here he is protecting a black girl, a South African.

Also, in an upcoming Venom comic, Eddie teams up with Moon Girl, another nigger. Eddie is clearly a cuck. Flash Thompson would never do any of these things, because he was a real man.

Look at his taste in women. A drug addict whore, a dyed hair hipster slut, and some bimbo lawyer. What a loser.

Flash Thompson bedded literal goddesses like Valykrie. Who's with me that Agent Venom is the best Venom has ever been?!?

Do you see my points Holla Forums, will you stop celebrating Brock now?

I will never stop celebrating this golden god

It's one guy, expect him to come and shill.

Very funny, but please, I ask you all, anytime you see a Brockfag thread, sage it to death. He's an anti-white shill.

the only brockfag here is me, gayboi

Can't tell if this the worst or best thread of this summer

I feel pretty vindicated right now, tbh.

Honestly, Flashfag, why don't you just stay out of my threads from now on? Agent Venom was a novelty, the series went downhill during the Circle of Four arc, honestly, it wasn't even that good to begin with.

None of those things contradict eachother.

please seek professional help immidietly

I wish this board had IDs so you couldn't pull bullshit narratives like that.

i lost it

board owner is too addicted to cocksucking for that

You all need to kill yourselves right this second.
Each one of you is as bad as the other.

And you need to go back to your Marvel overlords and stop taking 20c for each post you make about Venom.
Hell, I'm half-convinced your someone working on the title and trying to convince people to read it just to save your job from getting the axe along with everyone else at the end of the year.

Okay, OP, you had your comedy thread. Now storytime Flash like a good Holla Forumsmrade.

hear-yee , hear-yee

I'm 100% convinced all brockposters and anti-brockposters are just brockfag samefagging.

Seriously this is the same shit powergirl autist used to do. Invent a rival for himself(jojoposters), and spam threads where his "enemies" insult him
Pic related
But at least powergirl autist wasn't a literal fucking shill like brockfag

Brockfag why do you love a gay nigger from space so much? That's how you get space aids.

I was just pointing out all the cancer in this thread.

Holla Forums is far too homoerotic to stop worshiping a giant buff blonde dude.

While I am not a specific 'Brockfag' I am generally a fan of symbiotes and their hosts. The big exemption is Mac Gargan. Seriously, why of all people him. He already had a totem.

And about that black baby saving thing: Venom specializes in saving babies regardless of their skin colour. Read ASM 362: The baby is clearly white.

Holla Forums false flag leave

No I refuse
Fool me once etc

It's just one guy tho and he's a legit shill. Or maybe he does it for free.either way it's retarded

Wait I just had a great idea
Brockfag, why not just create your own /venom/ board
Then you can shitpost and spam bad comics to your heart's content

Back to Louie BBC Kino Land, you mongoloid abomination.

Or you can go cry to Beyonder. He is very likely to listen to your complaints. No really, he is just waiting to receive your e-mail in which you cry about that old meanie Brocktimer who is enthusiastic about a comic character.

Is this the shitposting thread?

Bump

Now way, Jose. I love the community here on Holla Forums

Well then keep shilling I guess
Have fun reading shit comics and all that

Holla Forums will triumph!

I thought Holla Forums's hate for Holla Forums was mostly limited to 4chan's Holla Forums.

You crazies are FLYING off your god damn rockers these days.

What the hell went so wrong with chan culture
to create so many assholes like that who can't talk about anything without bringing aryans and jews into it?

It's just a shill pretending to troll. Note that the pics itt are brock pics. Note the weird posting style and attempt to appeal to le ebin Holla Forums.

See, like this shit here. He probably made this weird macro himself. The threads brockfag makes give off this "how do you do fellow comic readers" vibe.

Good one. I've sent 3 over the years with no reply and other anons have said he doesn't respond.

Current Holla Forums is letting retards create threads more and more, so I'm sure we'll hit half/co/ levels soon enough.

Newfag.