Black Panther teaser trailer

Get ready for We Wuz Kangz: the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

sivakodali.net/info/Books/PDF Full Books/Jared Diamond - Guns Germs and Steel.pdf
nytimes.com/2017/06/13/world/africa/kenya-nairobi-building-collapse.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Webm it, nigger faggot.

Doesn't look bad, really. Though we'll have to see whether or not they're doing a redo of EMH's plot.

I'm glad Black Panther is getting his own movie.

Well, it's not like I expected any different.

They better give Klaw his arm in this

Thankfully without most of the lyrics.

KANG

You do it nigger if you're so appalled by it.

Inb4 kangz is the lowest grossing mcu movie

I'll pass. Not looking forward to all the shills making threads about it, though.

Who let you off the plantation? Get back to 4chan, nigger.

OP SUCKS FAT NIGGER COCK

That will be Captain Marvel. Nigger movies do well, I think theaters accept food stamps or something.

Not gonna watch, but is the villian a fucking white male?

Yep. Klaw is a classic Panther villain. He kind of becomes a robot later but still white.

Nig movies don't sell in China though

Hahahahaha, oh man. How many white numale cucks do you think will go see this in theaters? Fucking pathetic.

Is Klaw an evil colonialist? I wonder how many South Africans will go see this movie, then find a boer to rape and murder afterwards.

He's the son of a Nazi war criminal.

AHahahahahahahahah

BLACK PANTHER, BE FIGHTIN DOS EBIL NEO-NATZEES, FAM!

Dubs confirm.

I wish more anons were like you, user.

And dropped, I prefer to watch movies made by those african niggas that use those wierd special effects.

Ugandan films? Those are kino.

One of them is. The other is the guy who played Human Torch.

Captain America is the villian?

At least make it a bit less obvious that you're trying to stir up Holla Forums vs Holla Forums. It's not as rewarding if you don't try.

Neither do butch lesbians. Expect there to be Ms Marvel the Muslim in there, as well, so that will be worse.
I think Black Panther will sell well due to being fairly well known (Which is laughable, as normalfags couldn't name any Marvel heroes beyond Iron Man, Spider-man and Captain America before the MCU) compared to to Captain Marvel, who has only really been pushed to the front of Marvel in the last 4-6 years, and is only enjoyed by a fringe of radical females.

I wish we could all be lucky enough to be whacked on the head like you.
The film was tolerable for the first 20 minutes, though.

This movie is going to be shieet.

By this point, our best route is to root for Chinks.

CHALLENGE MODE

Find an existing asian Marvel superhero to shoehorn into the movie to make it appealing to Chinese market.

Make another Wolverine film, force Jackman into it then bring in Itsu and destroy her characterisation and make her female-Wolverine.
Marvel has no good Asian heroes, unless you want to quickly shoehorn in Amadeus Cho.

I expected rap, bling, and fuck whitey everywhere, faggot. Lacking that doesn't mean "good," though.

HAHA they even got the guy from Fargo.
Wow man couldn't have gotten a better guy to play the part of the big bad whitey who hates everyone because his wife is cucking him

Don't they already have their own "El Dorado"? King Solomon's Mines were the "legendary find" for the European explorers of Africa. Weren't they? Fucking niggers can't even remember what they lied to white people about, which lead them to their deaths.

Way too much CGI. Looks like a videogame.

But Amadeus Cho isn't good either, and Chulk is even worse

Webms are to keep shitty clickbait-tier youtubers from getting views and exposure by linking to Holla Forums. All those faggots who keep posting random faggoty wannabe e-celeb videos here should be webm'd because fuck those guys.

This is a trailer for a movie coming out in 2018 that already has 5.1 million views.

King Solomon's mines were a plot point in an actual Black Panther book.
But we know the assholes writing the movies don't read the comics.

Guardians did really well and that was from a 1 issue comic no one gave a shit about. If they REALLY wanted a black dude in a super hero movie I woulda gone for Manta Ray first.

pic related.

I like it, definitely looking forward to watching it. I like how colorful it is, some nice blend between fantasy and sci-fi, traditional and modern looks. I'm a sucker for these visuals so I don't care what the story's gonna be.

It's not even Holla Forums, that's a fact. Fin was even edited out of promotional material in the TFA and it still did poorly.

I don't think I've so many niggers in a movie since Gay Nigger the Movie.

Based on a book, not sure if the mines were an actual myth.

I'm weirdly hyped for it. Finally, a trailer that doesn't use dubstep or old songs from Frank Sinatra.

Why the hell do they have so much Euro-style armor despite being so heavily African that they still practice shit like lip-disking and walk around with paint all over their faces?

This would be like Cops in Britain wearing full plate, giant codpieces, festooned caps, and sporting massive curly moustaches.

Marvel shills are being so smug right now.

These delusional fucks.

Found the madea watching niggers

everything goes down to "white" and "black" like two sides when they don't realize that there are only two sides because their ancestors race-mingled here really hard and now they're just this brewing pot of ugly. I'll bet you that the people tweeting this don't have a single clue what they're ancestry is because the only thing their ancestors did was get caught by neighboring tribes to be sent off to work the plantation.
Fuck man this gets my blood boiling.

This is just typical nigger twitter
They all type the same way and use the same memes and shit

I thought that only women wore that?

If it ain't rap music or committing crimes, then nigs have no interest in it. Gettin educated is fo white pipol yo

HAHAHHAHA
HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

user, this Roots remake looks kinda weird
wait a sec…

This image is supposed to be ironic but some people really believe it, don't they?

That's the worst part: They are sincere. They legitimately think Africa wasn't millennia behind the rest of the world before the white man showed up. They believe that all the technology in the world was stolen from Africa and that white people didn't even know how to bathe before they invade Africa.

It looks good for a capeshit film.

Of course they do that's how stupid your average nigger is.

>>>Holla Forums

They're from mongrelized New World populations (and be honest, this is a New World pathology). They don't have a proper ethnic idenity (as opposed to imaginary lineages tracing them from Egypt to Israel) and are encouraged by both Jewish and Gentile enablers to act more feral and embrace postmodernism. They try to spin their dysfunction and low performance as tools of the White Devil, fitting in with the Nigger's ooking and eeking theology.

Does Psylocke count as Asian?

Indeed they are. The name is Ophir. Burroughs' Opar is based on the legend.

Wakandadians worship an 'egyptian panther god.
Wakanda is even more we wuz kangz than it appears to be

Simple. Because niggers never invented armor of their own. Hell, most of them never learned metallurgy before ebbil whitey came.

Nigger, none of Holla Forums's memes are ironic. They're just exaggerated. Niggers are that dumb. They are 100% that dumb.

Coulda fooled me. Also, 100% is a bit off. 93% seems more accurate.

No, user. There are no "BASED" niggers.

Mulattos and Quadroons don't count.

what about Shang Chi?

So which run will it be based on? Christopher Priest's run or Reginald Hudlin's?

I want the Jack Kirby run, with Mr. Toad. EVERYTHING EXPLODES ALL THE TIME!

You know had a fun chat with someone about this. In the hands of say Christopher Priest you would get a good Kirby esque pulp fiction adventure. But since the MCU suffers hard at times with it's shite "Tacticool" look to most of it's earth bound stories most of the time, it's just not going to happen.

Hmm, now that I look at that second panel, those niggers really just stole the concept of Yakub, from Kirby a jew. Hah.

Niggers get their history from Jews?

If whites had "minded their own business" the African Americans would still be sitting in Africa in twig huts, crawling with diseases… there would just be more of them there.

FYI: White people were doing the buying and the shipping, but it was other black people doing the catching and the selling. Black on black slavery. Your rival African neighbors sold you out, player haters.

The Arabs don't have to deal with this shit because the blacks that didn't die being marched across the desert either had their cock and balls removed by the Arab slavers, or were killed once they became pregnant. So, no descendants to bitch about how bad they have it.

Descendants of American slaves got accelerated Darwinism and a bunch of people to blame their woes on.

Arab slaves didn't have descendants.

Africans who stayed in Africa… well, we've seen the photos/videos.

And the Irish just get on with their lives.

Go tell them that. You're preaching the choir here.

Hey now, I've known Ethiopians and Ghanans to be fairly sensible folk. Certainly much more sensible than ghetto trash over here.

Arent there black amazons?

Isn't rap music without lyrics just a fucking track?

Ya bigot, blacks wuz all oba da werld! Whypipo jes whipped us out escept da slaves they took, eben do we wuz thuppose to bea superior in ebery way!

Don't Ethiopeans have the highest general IQ among blacks? Like, as in close to the white average or something? That might explain it.

There's also the fact that you can't just lie around being resentful, comitting random acts of violence, and collecting handouts in a country like that.

There's actually a place in affrica or some other black place where whites live in slums and blacks are the majority

Liberia was weird. That was where the American ex-slaves went when "send 'em back" was still a thing.
They had a version of the American Constitution, and in many ways a sort of mirror-universe Old South Gentry style of houses and dress and culture, but all black. The problem was that the American blacks were treating the African blacks like slaves, did everything just the fucking same, had a revolution, the pissed-off Africans tore down everything, and ever since then it's been a post-apocalyptic hellhole.
Who was it said that the fondest wish of a slave is not freedom, but to own a slave of their own? Lol, I guess everyone, everywhere are just stupid cunts, regardless of birth or situation.

They must be the only slums to have less crime.

C'mon.

Well they are mostly from around Sene-Gambia and the Congo, most of them descend from prisoners of "war" (never ending tribal conflicts) and included women and children to, their ancestors probably never set a foot in Egypt.

Most backs in America will never ever want to be in any part of Africa, they don't even fit in any of the fucktillion of ethnic groups there.

In resume: Whites should have picked their own fucking cotton, if they had, their race wont be in the trouble that is now.

They should be, the less prominent their Jaw is the bigger their cranial capacity is, they say brain volume does not affects intelligence. However they still put plates in their mouth so I dont know. I think that is dumb, but whatever, Actual Egyptians elongated their heads and that looks fucking scary.

>White people Jews were doing the buying and the shipping
Africans were capturing and selling Africans, because they were just as murderous and territorial as the Native Americans who hunted each other to near extinction before colonists showed up. The people payrolling the slave trade, however, were jews, or ((((bankers))) if you prefer to be politically correct. The vast majority of people didn't have money for slaves and practically none had the money to bankroll an entire expedition overseas to bring back a few slaves, most of whom would die on the way.

I'm pretty sure the Arabs were the ones buying most of the slaves from Africa.

Remember when Wonder Woman got rid of almost 99% "progressive" discussion and was considered not bad.
Yeah.

Actually there were some African empires back in the past with fairly advanced civilization, like the original Egyptians and the kingdom of Mali and the Swahili.
But they all died because of Europe and even then it took them nearly 36 years of constant warfare to win.

Is not that the blacks are an inferior race because they're blacks but because every single decent black guy was killed and left no descendants and the only black guys that saved themselves are the descendants of the slaves the black empires were willing to sell, usually from conquered little villages, and not even the good slaves.

Now a decent black person is an outlier, thankfully for them racemixing is creating a more Caucasoid black subrace that is considerably smarter, but for cultural reasons still being dragged down by jealous previous black alpha males gangstas.

I don't know about the image but if Europe would've leave Africa alone they at least would have discovered some kick ass farming according to their needs.

No, but shit feeding really fucks up with glucose production and neuronal density

see pic

sivakodali.net/info/Books/PDF Full Books/Jared Diamond - Guns Germs and Steel.pdf

If you're not going to elaborate, please sit quietly at the back of the class.

I didn't bother mentioning how many slaves the Arabs "bought" because I wasn't sure whether they bought them from the Africans like the Americans did, or they actually went in and straight up grabbed them by force: Something the Americans were unwilling to do, because the Africans would have killed them for trying, if the local diseases didn't.

The trans-Saharan slave trade definitely went on much longer and at much, MUCH, higher volumes, though.

(If this were a ghost story, this is where I'd put the line, "…and they were never heard from again." Seriously, what's scarier, that we know lots of slaves went to America and left behind scads of descendants, or that gazillions went across the Sahara and vanished with a whimper?)

I think it's the sub-Saharan Africans that people usually refer to in regard to lack of innovation, beyond "I'll make my house out of sticks."

Don't know if the Swahili escape that by being coastal or what.

On the subject of race mixing, why does it seem when you have a person who is mixed race with white ancestry, they will always try so desperately act like they are Black or Asian or Hispanic or whatever else and seem to really hate their white half and never want to acknowledge that fact?

Shit son, do you wanna die?

(1) A lot of historic disinformation, I'm not even calling kike conspiracy because if you bother to look anything beyond fifth grade history class you'll discover that teachers are just lazy.

For example, I'm a taco, living in Mexico and there's this stupid belief that the spaniards came to conquer and destroy the pre-hispanic mexican civilizations.

(2) Some psychological stigma about your mom being a coal-burner.
Kinda like Eurasian-Tiger but less Elliot Rodgers tier.

Best Mexican would like a word with you.

Whatever happened to that guy.
Also:
>>>Holla Forums

That is something interesting. I actually learned more natives were killed by diseases Europeans brought over on accident then by actual settlers. and surprisingly enough I learned this in COLLEGE!

It's called South Africa and Zimbabwe

THIS

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/

Black Panther is surrounded by the bad guy's people when all of a sudden OH SHIT NIGGA Shang Chi comes outta nowhere with kung fu bullshit and bodies everyone before having a hero-on-hero fight with a confused Black Panther. Shang Chi whoops Black Panther's ass then disappears, leaving the traumatized negro king laying on the ground covered in his own blood and bruises.

typical nigger behaviour tbh

Niggers in america descended from Congolese prisoners sold by other tribes tired of their bullshit that wanted Europen artifacts to overpower other tribes, they should be glad their ancestors got their asses on those ships.

Just like airborne diseases were European best weapons, the remoteness and
precariousness of this wild lands were Black's best allies, it was to expensive to send thousands upon thousands of people to those fearsome savage lands. Europeans were outnumbered, under prepared and also vulnerable to native diseases, if not for guns, they would have never come back there, it would have been to expensive.

I don't even understand this. How do they think their technologically superior civilization(s) were overtaken by barbarians?

Numbers? Then how in the hell did the numbers switch at some point later with white people being inferior in number to black people in modern day?

AND WHY DO THEY ALWAYS IGNORE THAT AFRICAN SLAVERS SOLD SLAVES TO THE WHITE MAN?!

cause it's inconvenient.

But it's true and it continues to this day!

How many of these retards actually know ANYTHING about Africa?

That is a lie, user. Don't you know most slavers were of Semitic descent?

Just cause it's true doesn't mean that people won't deny it. There are still people who believe the earth is flat and dinosaurs still roam the earth.

Most people don't know about Africa, only what they learn in school. We were fortunate enough to learn more than the average person. They aren't all retards, its just something most people don't really think about.

Who were white.
There was even a recent genetic study published a couple of weeks back that showed that Egyptians were closest related to the Anatolians of the same time period who were a mix of Celtic, Greek and Assyrian.

It's only after the Muslim conquest that north Africa (and Anatolia for that matter) became non-white.

You're acting as if 50% of all super villains aren't Nazis.Are you retarded enough to really think this is an agenda thing?

They want to "prove themselves" to their non-white side.

Different slave trade. In reality, most of the slaves were going to South America, not to plantations. The reason Brazil is overrun by blacks is because they took in millions more as slaves during the height of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Actually, the guys out there capturing and handing off new slaves to the sailors were other African tribes. Despite all the NOBLE SAVAGE myths, Africans hate each other more than they hate whitey and colonialists. Some of the most gruesome things ever done to blacks were done by blacks.

Just like almost every other group on the world

What could a man like that want to disc-cuss with Black Panther?
Does he wish to leave Wakanda and go to England, a land of stiff upper lips and find his other half?
Or is he about to challenge him to a surprise game of Frisbee/throwing disc?

no, chinks don't watch nig films

According to the Yakub story white people didn't have numbers on their side either.

Must have been black Jews.

Even the guards are going "nigga whut?"
A real Wakanda would probably be facepalming constantly at the shit the retards all around it were doing.

All this just makes me wanna read Panther's Rage again. Or maybe the Kirby issues.
Either would make a good storytime.

There's a 500 post thread on that very topic under the video. Kek.

Picked the wrong place to peddle, shill.

Rwandan Genocide called. It wanted to confirm user's claim.

Then do it user.

They will, they're probably just keeping the reveal of what his arm looks like a secret until we get closer to the release.

Ok, let's break this shit down.

Wakanda, according to Marvel comics, is located in east Africa, between Ethiopia and Kenya. It's location means it would've been influenced, perhaps in it's early history, by the Oromo, Rendille, Turkana, and Samburu tribes. Each of these tribes have distinct cultural costumes that are unique to their tribes.

Now, I compare the styles of the tribes that would be surrounding Wakanda to the Roman centurion style armor and the fucking west African outfits, and I feel nothing but disgust. They fucking are trying to sell a movie on Africa, and it's nothing but fucking mud-brick and dashikis. Might as well set the movie in fucking Detroit because they sure as hell don't give a shit about the non "muh slavery" parts of the nigger motherland.

The Yaqub nonsense was invented by the Nation of Islam after they adopted the use of L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics in their rituals.

Which demonstrates once again that niggers aren't able to create their own mythology so they stole the Xenu bullshit from a white man and they pose as victims

Not that I mind at all. Got any books on this truer history?

Not that guy, but it's not "truer" history as much as it's just "history". Almost any event in history would require hours of study on a given subject to fully explain it, more hours than a world history class can provide. So you get a general over-view instead of an in-depth explanation.

Of course, you also have to realize that should you get an in-depth explanation, you'll get confronted by uncomfortable truths, like how the US government really fucked Chief Joseph or reading how Hitler doomed the German army in World War 2 because he made decisions based on ideology.

Sage for being off-topic.

If we're talking about her current body I guess so.

Huh that's interesting. I thought the original Egyptians were arab or semitic or something.

Regarding race mixing for blacks I've heard they tend to get shit from other blacks and some whites. Usually they get called oreos and as a result never fit in.

Not the user you were talking to but I thought the part about Hitler screwing over the German army was common knowledge?

Fuck that.

You'd be surprised.
Holla Forums still blames kike conspiracy, even though they were all in ghettos at the time.
INB4: Outside interference. Outside interference in war's whole purpose is to make you fail dumbass, is hardly a conspiracy.

Burn confederate flag guise, is really hateful, but this union flag is perfectly pure.

fuck off Holla Forums

Nice argument.
Is Holla Forums even still a thing?

They're really not doing themselves any favours by having the Wakandans up on the rocks, eeking and ooking when T'Challa appears.

I think they still exist. They come over to debate on /liberty/ every once in a while.

Also.
Were they really guilty for the hacking?
There was some theories of False Flagging since they needed the 256bit encryption code from wheel midget.

I swear when Strange and that Watson guy don't finally meet I'm gonna slap Disney right in the face.

^This

Also remember that Wakanda is not all of Africa. It's one solitude nation of xenophobic black people that hoard their wealth, advancements, medicines, and everything else from the world. They aren't some utopian society or a caring nation to look up to. The rest of Africa is in as much ruin as it is today.

True.

Based off the recent tests, I'm guessing if you took a walk in some big city in Turkey's western parts (say, Izmir), you'd get a decent approximation of what Ancient Egyptians look like. Mostly white, but not looking quite European.

How are these people even real, I shouldn't be so surprised but I still have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that these people exist and manage survive on any given day.

What do they think the Europeans took from them, exactly?

When you "do the right thing", you get the right treatment.

Culture, science, technology, etc.

the europeans took their elevated nubian IQ and left them with only about 40 IQ from the 200 they originally had.

damn those evil europeans!

So basically its like teaching a dog a trick and rewarding it with a treat?

Blacks are a special bunch.

Back in the colonial days, the Europeans did indeed banished local art as primitive superstition (don't froget that religions and arts have heavy ties) and looted a lot of pieces from Africa. Where do you think all thoses African pieces in Museums comes from?

user don't even try, new Holla Forums from /r/the_donald has infected this site beyond redemption, we can't have a single thread without them projecting about black cocks.

I want to go back to pre-2014 Holla Forums

Won't fix the Holla Forums invasions though.

Yup. Good goy.

And that's why they can't build skyscrapers?

nytimes.com/2017/06/13/world/africa/kenya-nairobi-building-collapse.html?_r=0

Nearly all of the important buildings like the tallest one were done by multinational conglomerates, probably by foreign workers or locals under very strict control.
You seriously believe niggers are capable of doing something right on their own? All they ever achieve is a flawed imitation of the original concept. If you're gonna do something wrong you might as well not do it at all.

Go back to cuckchan if talking about niggers gets you offended you passive-aggresive faggot, this is 8/co/ not Redwood/co/.

they're gonna pick up a fight with latinos now?

Jim you have patreon money
fuck off

See Latinos>Africans, at least Latin natives managed to built several cities and civilizations… oddly enough never at the same time.

That picture is appropriate, since King of the Hill was about a typical cuckservative.

Is he still alive or do people use the mask like a symbol and use it as a mantle from generation to generation?

>>>Holla Forums

"As to whether Marcos is gay: Yes, Marcos is gay. Marcos is gay in San Francisco, black in South Africa, an Asian in Europe, a Chicano in San Ysidro, an anarchist in Spain, a Palestinian in Israel, a Mayan Indian in the streets of San Cristobal, a Jew in Germany, a Gypsy in Poland, a Mohawk in Quebec, a pacifist in Bosnia, a single woman on the Metro at 10pm, a peasant without land, a gang member in the slums, an unemployed worker, an unhappy student and, of course, a Zapatista in the mountains.
Marcos is all the exploited, marginalised, oppressed minorities resisting and saying `Enough'. He is every minority who is now beginning to speak and every majority that must shut up and listen. He is every untolerated group searching for a way to speak. Everything that makes power and the good consciences of those in power uncomfortable – this is Marcos."

– Subcomandante Marcos

Heh heh, I wonder if he ever read V For Vendetta?

I don't know were there copies in Mexico?

Kenya is building a huge new train-line that will connect to other railroads and create an international trade route… And it was China's idea.. and they sent thousands of chinese workers to build it.. and now Kenya is billions of dollars in debt.

Humanism a shit.

This isn't your safe space, friend.

Isn't that the exact opposite of a safe space?

Y'know one thing that worries me about this film is can they handle 3 villains in one film.

>>>/auschwitz/

kill yourself, faggot

Why does that guy have a vagina on his four-head?

no one fucking knows who Black Panther is, not even niggers

Will that stop them from buying drinks and snacks, which prove to be the main source of profit for theaters instead of actual ticket purchases?

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANS N SHIT

WE WUZ JEWS!

kek, these conspiracy theorists are national treasures.