Bix nood who tortured the white kid in Chicago had previously posted hate videos on jewtube

http:// www.westernjou rnalism.com/thepoint/2017/01/06/facebook-torture-suspect-has-made-violent-racist-videos-before/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=THENewVoice&utm_campaign=can&utm_conte

archive.is/n7xq8

youtu be.com/watch?v=fXzXL5ENswo

VID RELATED. SAVE AND SPREAD THE VIDEO BEFORE THEY SHUT IT DOWN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu
you
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Bumping for justice and visibility.

Already was a thread. They are weak, stupid niggers acting tough with BB guns who can only fuck with retards.

>youtu be.com/watch?v=fXzXL5ENswo
webm

M O N O S Y L L A B I C

Just lack of home training.
Bump for visibility.

That's a pellet gun isn't it?

What the fuck is that ape even saying? Christ.

$30 dollar bb guns from walmart…
fucking nigs

Niggers need to hang

I don't fucking think so mate

I spoke too soon.

Oh good – he was an aspiring rap star. Here's his amazing entry:
you tube.com/watch?v=wGnTE5Kujzk&spfreload=10

Brilliant. What a talent we've lost to the criminal justice system.

If you have too much sense to look at the link, it's precisely what you're imagining. He says nigger more than we do, kek.

You guys do know that the hate crime charges had to do with the fact that the kid was disabled, not because he was White.

Just getting that out there if you don't know.

do you have even a single fact to back that up

They are actually being charged with two hate crimes, one for white and one for tard. Along with 13 other charges I believe.

by the way OP, you left some tracking data in your URL

everything after and including ?utm_source is just to track how you arrived at the article. when you opened the link from the THENewVoice facebook page, westernjournalism was told this. stop using kikebook and always remove tracking information from links when you post them here or any other place.

youtube links can have similar lines in them. the only necessary part is the fXzXL5ENswo. examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXzXL5ENswo
youtu.be/fXzXL5ENswo
youtube.com/watch?v=fXzXL5ENswo?feature=gayfaggots

selecting a specific time from the youtube video is OK I guess but don't bother. If you're posting a single youtube link in the OP then download it with youtube-dl and add it in your post.

we are actively being tracked, so act like it

I doubt they even knew he was retarded. None of the people in the video have an IQ above room temperature

Of course they didn't know he was retarded, it was just the narrative pushed to try to goodify they niggers and it backfired.

Bump for visibility.

Bump

Bump

bump for interest

What am I watching?

Single motherhood in action