Time to panic

meanwhile china is one of our biggest chicken providers and now a new genetically engineered mutated flu virus hits 2 people and now might be spreading and hitting chickens that are coming over here cause the jews wanted to save money and obama fucking everything
shanghaidaily.com/nation/New-human-H7N9-case-reported-in-SW-China/shdaily.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

thestandard.com.hk/section-news.php?id=177527
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who source
thestandard.com.hk/section-news.php?id=177527

Stop eating chicken then, that's nigger and kike food anyways and seeing them genocided by the flu would be hilarious

Because other stupid fuckers who eat chicken will infect you with it.

NOT THE TENDIES

THE MEMES
>tfw you can't find your shadilay.webm

Where were you when the kikes targeted your chicken tendies?

Implying flu virus can survive the heat of deep frying.
Flu is not a prion protein, you'll be fine if you eat it as long as you don't eat spoiled or raw chicken.

Tons of normies have begged me to get the flu shot this year. "This is the worst flu to ever hit", yeah okay, they say that every time.

Just don't fucking interact with the Chinese.

Good thing I don't eat raw chicken anyway?

Trips of despair.

I was checking those trips!

why do we import meat from china?

Same reason we import everything from China: it's cheap cheap cheap.

Simple Chinanomics my friend!

You see, it actually costs us more to purchase an entire chicken (destined for human consuption, no less!) than it does for a Chinese person to pay another Chinese person to barely survive while raising said chicken.

We don't. We ship chickens over there to be slaughtered and then ship the meat back. We do this because it is even cheaper than paying illegal mexicans $4 an hour.

That was astonishingly bad carlos, kys.

While the oil chicken is fried in may be 350-400°F, the chicken is considered fully cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F - same as if it were pan-fried, baked in an oven, whole or in parts, or any other way you could imagine. (Except ground poultry, which calls for a 170°F temp to be done.)
It certainly is possible for certain bacterial and viral strains to survive that temperature given certain time constraints. That's why cooks and other restaurant workers are taught safe handling and sanitization techniques, and why most widespread cases of food-borne illness start in someone's home kitchen.
Salmonella is the big one to worry about with poultry, and that's because of modern, factory-farming techniques and is more related to how the birds are killed and cleaned than how they're cooked. Salmonella outbreaks were almost unheard of (in the U.S.) until the 50s, with the rise of supermarkets and the farms big/productive enough to supply them, because most people up to that point got their chickens/parts from local farmers who raised true free-range animals and slaughtered them humanely by hand.

why do i never get sick? every year arounf me people drop like flies, i never get anything. are my superior aryan genes just impervious to all pathogens?

(checked)

Did you get sick a lot as a child?
There wasn't a month that I didn't have some horrible illness between 3-15 years old and since then I haven't even had a sniffle.

unless the chicken is shipped live to the KFC kitchen i wouldnt worry
you'd be more likely to catch it off a chink or a beaner than a chicken

yeah salmonella went on the rise when it became routine to force feed livestock antibiotics mixed in with their meal
turns out too much antibiotics breeds bacterial ubermensch who would have thunk it Kek

Wow, so you're saying culling the weak makes everyone stronger? Really weird concept ya got there.

Google "multiresistance".
Also do you know how evolution works ?
the whole "natural selection" stuff is essentially "culling the weak makes everyone stronger" just over multiple generations.

was supposed to go to

NOT MY TENDIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not retarded son. I was being facetious.

DO NOT TRUST CHINA.

GRANT ME GRANT POULTRY EDIBLES

Fuck this, lent is coming early, and i'm gonna go on a chicken sabbatical.

t. Not a kike I eat pork, dairy and meat on the same dish, not like jews

….what is meat

He was saying dairy and meat in the same dish.
That's a big no no for kikes.
never trust anyone that doesn't eat cheese burgers

I dont eat cheeseburgers only because burger king and mcdonalds cheese smells and tastes like old unwashed feet and the cheeseburger you get in a restaurant is supersized and disgusting
pizza has cheese and meat on it and its delicious

I had pneumonia maybe 5 years ago and since then I've not even had the sniffles. Also, never had a headache before in my life.

Same. Never had a single shot or vaccine, but I'm the healthiest person I know. Haven't gotten sick since childhood.

I love wendy's cheeseburgers, tbh.

They probably use "process cheese" slices. Its not really real cheese but its the quintessential greasy burger experience

I love McD fries the most, everyone else just has too much potato fluff to them. Good flavor too. Hated Wendy's fries.

I like BK Stackers the most, but we dont have one. Afterwards, McD 1/4 lbs are fantastic. No real opinion on A&W or Wendy or Harvey burgers, been too long since I had them

Dairy Queen was surprisingly good. They do that flame grilling thing so it tastes like a real burger. Non franchised or small franchise burger joints are A+ too

Cant remember if its Islam or Jew, but theres a restriction where you cant have the young eaten with the old.

Eg, no veal and milk, or chicken and eggs (such as a batter)

Sonic is the superior burger. It's like Dairy Queen, but not as greasy. If you get the chance, have one.

Damn straight. China are the sexual Jews.

You're fucking retarded.