Will he ever unfuck his shit up?

Will he ever unfuck his shit up?

How's that Indian movie Frasier is in coming along.

Still mourning Homme jewing Kyuss i see

Seriously, why didn't he just let them use the fucking name? He had his own new band, why would he do that and fuck over his old bandmates and Kyuss fans?

What are you 2 hipster cunts talking about.

Yes I've heard of fucking Kyuss what do they have to do with the crackhead from T2.

Homme literally copyrighted every song they made and completely hebrewbombed Bjork, Garcia and even Reader back in 1994. That's why Bjork got off the ride because he was the original band leader and the name coiner
The others played along but also called it quits when the White Devil started giving interviews representing the band and messing with Elektra Records.
The recent spat was salt over the wounds because he made Reader, now a lonesome rancher in Arizona, cuck out completely and going to his side even when Bjork trained him as a producer and invited him to the european tour.

Typical swedecuck, but not a lot was lost as both Garcia and Bjork had very good albums around apart from the band. Also not mentioning Homme feed Oliviera with drugs when he went to Bjork, making him go spaz and get SWAT'd and v& time later.

He sort of looks like John Garcia in that pic.

Never knew he copyrighted every song or did that other shit.

That's fucked up man.

Looks like Garcia when he was in rehab for merchant trickery and living in a pothead SJW area, circa 2007-8

He fucked himself up.

Isn't this how a successful and happy person looks like?

He's never going to top T2. May as well accept the pinnacle of your career, and your life passed you by already, and give up.

Plebeians leave in haste

His features would look good on a woman.

damn

I think worth noting is the effect he's had on Monica Keena. This broad was a prime piece of ass.

And now she's a probably crackhead bag lady.

He's not even hiding it holy shit.

wtf, heroin too?

Everything about that sounds hipster. How hipster do you even have to be to invent your own genre?

That's the price you pay for defeating Skynet.

B…Been watching Kimmy Schmidt, haven't you?

i just watched requiem for a dream too

DON'T CALL ANYBODY *sprays children's strength pepper spray*

He's wearing his shirt inside out. Did he just come off a 10 day meth binge or what?

That's a weird way to spell donuts.

The way they angle his pictures in your pic OP, is like cinematic JUST. I have to call it Kino.

when you had this, the only way to go is down

With James Cameron returning to Terminator he could make a comeback.

as what a meth using homeless junkie?

wtf

unnnfff

I wish I had a mommy like that.

Do you really think he could get in shape/off the shit to reprise his role as adult john connor? He'd need to lift. Alot.

Jesus Christ, how old was he there?
What's in the box?
Ed's soul?

You know what? fuck it.
I'm gonna put forth some memetic energy to see this happen.

He could do it. For a Cameron Terminator sequel focusing on the future war? He could fucking do it.

Lend me your energy.
We gotta save Furlong.

Edward Furlong is John Connor.

YES

That was Eddie Furlong at the opening of Terminator 2 with Punky Brewster

He was 14
She was 15

Absolutely disgusting

die loser

Die trumpcuck

Maybe he can't unfuck his shit up, but what if he just fucked his shit down?

bump for god's sake

Disgraceful

JUST