Why is this board so pro-Putin / Russia?

I'm genuinely at a loss. I know that Russia is the underdog right now with regards to being unfairly fucked over by Obama / NATO, I know that stuff is all bullshit.

Can someone please enlighten me as to why so much faith is put into Russia with regards to fighting the Jews? From what I can tell, it seems Jewish influence is growing in Russia (holocaust denial was outlawed in 2014). Does anyone have an explanation for that? Is it some kind of 7D chess Putin is playing with the kikes?

I'm very suspcious of Russia because of the Soviet Union's deep integration with international Jewery.

go away cuck

lurk more

We're getting real tired of your shit.

Anyone who is polarizing and pisses off the left, you will find people "championing" them here. That doesn't mean they are pro-Putin, but they're anti-leftist faggotry and that puts them closer to Putin than it does the leftist faggots.

Bump

ITT: cucks who don't think Jews play both sides

FUCK YOU

You told me to start another thread and ask the questions properly, so I did. And here you all are, still saging and calling me a shill, with not a single point of intelligent discussion.

You're the fucking shills, imo. Is my thread upsetting your pro-Russian narrative, comrade Shlomo?

cuckchan
just go back
also sage and hide

The majority of the board doesn't give a shit about Putin specifically, anymore than anyone would have given a shit about Brezhnev or Gorbachov.

And a faggot. Don't forget what a faggot you are.

Fucking look at this thread too:

It seems like I've slaughtered a fucking sacred cow here. What the FUCK is going on?

Someone tell me how Putin is helping us fight the Jews.

I just don't want a war with the fuckers.
I don't believe they hacked shit and the nigger king is just trying to fuck shit up for Trump.
He's one salty nigger

Because it pisses of the neo-cohens

Well evidently I have angered most of this board by even bringing this topic up. Look how many anons are calling me a shill, and adding 0 to the discussion.

If there was some legitimate meme as to why Russia is so based and important in our fight against the Jews, they would have presented it by now. I'm very fucking suspicious, I have never seen a thread saged this hard on 8/pol/, ever.

Me neither, it's fucking retarded. I'm praying that Trump actually backs the whole thing down, undoes all of the troop and armament movements Obama has idiotically done in Europe. It's insanity.

The Jews play both fucking sides though, EVERY TIME! It's their fucking calling card. I am currently of the mind that the entire NATO vs. Russia thing is just an act for the goyim to follow.

On a given day this board gets about 2-3 thousand unique posters. I don't know what the lurker situation is. You feel like you have anywhere near "most" of 2-3 thousand active posters in your shit thread?

Most people here don't give a shit about Putin although they do give a shit when someone as manipulative as you comes along. We saw the topic about how you insinuated that Putin was a pedophile by cherrypicking a photo, and we have seen low energy concern trolling before.

let me guess, drumpf is a kike puppet too right

He's not; directly anyway. Why does it matter?

You just made that shit up nigger. He makes globalists (and you) butthurt. That's all. And it is more than enough.

I don't buy that, that is way too high. I mean you could be right, but my guess has been under 100 active regular posters (just based on variety of writing styles and content). I could be wrong, but that's my impression.

How is asking questions being manipulative? Is your faith in victory over the Jews so fragile that you can't stand to have people ask questions about powers that you might currently see as allies? We have to be vigilant, user.

They're white, faggot.

So were most of the people who slaughtered tens of millions in Soviet Russia under the orders of the Jewish Bolsheviks.

I asked why he is important in the fight against the Jews, because in my opinion if someone is not helping fight they Jews than they are likely controlled by the Jews. How fucking new are you?

(checked)
I really hope he isn't, but we have to watch him carefully and see, won't we? It's foolish to put blind faith into any leader. Jesus Christ user.

WTF I DONT TRUST TRUMP NOW

So far he's great user, I just said we need to watch our leaders carefully. Blind faith in leaders is childish and dangerous. Saged because off-topic.

They're helping Assad destroy (((ISIS)))

Look up how active users are calculated then look up what a class b network is then kill yourself.

Deliberate misunderstanding or actually illiterate? You act like user spends all day talking about how putin is destroying jews left and right and ignore when i explain that he is popular for the lols he provides and his russia first policies. then you have the balls to call me a newfag.

Get fucked kike.

Putin is putting the best interests of his country first, that why a lot of people here like him.

Yeah he still works with the jews because they hold a lot of money and power but he has also banned Soros from his country

The holocaust narrative helps Russia because it diverts people from talking about all the people that got genocided as a result of Stalin and the bolshevik jews. Remember they were historically responsible for a lot of the holocaust propaganda like all of the so called death camps were inspected by the commies, they constructed that wall with the finger marks in it and they built the chimney thats not connected to the building

You cant come out full bore against the jews, they will use their golems to crush you as seen in WWII. You have to play ball to some extent until you can shift the weight of power. Russia alone isnt in a position and you can see with all of the hacking allegations where the jews in power want to make an example of. This is why the kikes fear an alliance of the US and Russia.

This is a half ass explanation. You need to lurk more and read more.

Don't bother trying to be rational on Holla Forums.

Reddit is more your speed.

This is the most pathetic and disappointing "discussion" I've ever had on this board. Really fucking disappointed.

Since none of you seem to have done any research on this, I'll share something I just found on the subject (embedded): Brother Nathaneal explaining how international Jewry has been relentlessly targeting Putin.

+2 points for Putin

Fuck off kike

This, fuck off shill with your concern trolling.

Jewish pysop, Holla Forums is compromised

You're such a massive faggot shill, nobody is buying your shit.

The Jewish war is made up, just kikes playing both sides. You would've knew this if you lurked more.

based nathaneal
I came across a site that reminded me of those crazy christian sites, but it was about how the holocaust totally happened. and it had a whole article about how awful nathaneal is

sage the thread

Yeah, I suspected that was him as well.

What a massive faggot shill he is.

Low energy.

What am I shilling exactly? No one has answered that question.

Beginning to wonder if this is the case.

Very fascinating. I will be posting more threads of this nature over the coming week to better understand the shilling that is going on here.

RIDF. We called them out before the election but then the redditors came and assumed the shilling was the real opinion because they didnt lurk and went right to posting.

And I'm going to screencap this post and report every single one of your future threads while encouraging others to do the same.

How long have you been around? RIDF was always a problem

IT'S A MEME YOU JEWISH FAGGOT. If you were not a merchant you would be able to understand memes but you are a merchant. Just ignore the memes; you can't buy them, you can't own them, neither capitalism nor communism will give you dominance over memes. Good day.

That's the theory I posited in this thread, and I'm being called a kike shill for bringing it up.

That is awesome, I didn't know that.

+3 points for Putin

Okay, this actually makes a LOT of sense, thank you kindly for the decent reply. It didn't even occur to me that the Russian government could be held responsible for the Soviet holocaust fabrication; in my mind they are two separate entities, but that's obviously not the case.

Makes sense, and that is the long game I am hoping Trump is playing, too, which is why I'm ignoring the FUD posts about Israel and Trump until after he's been in office for a while.

I'm from Russia. I want to say to all supporting Putin: come to Russia. Not in Moscow, not in St. Petersburg. Come to Siberia.
Live here for a week, see what kind of people live in poverty. Salaries are sometimes not enough money for food. Normal pension age about 140 $. In some places, there is not even electricity.
In most resource-rich country people live worse than livestock.
Sorry for my bad english.

No he isnt

Read the Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn to se all about jews hate of Russians and what they are capable of.

The history of kikes and Russians is long and very bloody. The jews will always hate the Russians since the Czar put them in the Pale of Settlement and tried to contain their evil. Bolshevism and other jewry were one way to get back at Russians. Putin is not near as good a man as the Czars but he still is shitting on globalism and Greater Israel, most of us like him because he seems to put Aryan interests equal or above Yid and "POC" interests unlike every other Western Country including Jewmeristan.

That being said he also keeps the body of the yid Lenin in the Red Square and makes citizens pay for it. He passed Holohoax Denier laws to punish those who speak the truth as well. Time will tel las to his motives but at the least he is a much better "leader" than most shabbos faggots in Europe and USA, he puts his country First. He also expelled that fuckhead Gyorgy Schwartz and shut down his NGO's. I hope some of this helps or explains somethings to you user, question everything.

Some of them are paid the rest are delusional tards. They wont listen everyone of these threads we have a russian poster try to explain the situation in Russia only to be attacked and called a shill

Fair enough, its just the reason Ive seen some people give. I personally dont trust him

Yes, thank you kindly for the awesome reply. I just started reading The Gulag Archipelago a few days ago, and have been studying the history of Russia/Soviet union/Communism/Bolshevism – and I'm fucking horrified and enraged. Again, I appreciate the enlightening post, thanks user.

Russia-user, do you believe Putin to be a crypto jew? Also do you think he is in league with the Central Bankers and other kikes or against them?

You are welcome brother, we must learn from our past mistakes to build a better future, good thread btw.

Thanks for taking the time to post Ruskie-user. What is the general sentiment towards Putin in the parts of Russia that are doing poorly, like Siberia?

What is propaganda like there in Siberia?

Fucking lurk more.

Thanks, and I agree. I'm actually extremely disturbed by how I didn't learn anything about the horrors of communism in school, only about the ebil Nazis. (leafposter here)

Seriously FUCKED that we don't learn about communism and the Soviet union in school. Just looking at the illustrations in Gulag Arch. changed my fucking life forever. The image of the boats drowning hundreds at a time using a fishing net has changed the way I see humanity forever. Really fucked me up.

Russia is the closest thing to a nationalist superpower left in the world. While imperfect and a potential rival in our ideal nationalist future, they are a likely ally (in thier own interest) against globalist and global power consolidation efforts