Diversity

"Let's employ this guy to make the poster, because he's the best qualified."

We wuz artists ansheit

that buck better get a white sow to breed in the movie

Not saying it's good but at least, AT LEAST it's not teal/orange.

Why is 8/co/ so autistic?

Blacked.com: The Film

Seriously though, there is no reason for white people to see this movie. I know the film will still be a financial success because niggers will see anything that's properly marketed to them, see Madea, but no one on Holla Forums better go see it.

He's talking about the poster, as in they hired some nigger's buddy to do it, instead of an actual artist.

Source?

Well I guess thats kinda weird

The head looks a bit off. Like it was photoshopped in.

China doesn't like black people.

More like everything else was photo shopped around him.

His mask doesn't look much like a panther

Why is this so true, though? Back when I used to hang out with some black girls, they would watch shitty black movies all the time and joke about how bored I looked. Why the fuck would you watch literal filth like Madea? They can't relate to a white character, but they can relate to fucking Madea?

Yes, they're animals. It isn't a meme. Whites and Blacks are fundamentally different creatures.

See, that's just not true. Differences in culture and environment aside, at the biological level, every race has one inarguable truth at the starting block, the fact that we are all stupid assholes, and that we are all the kind of stupid assholes who think they're so much better than all the other stupid assholes. And then we make up all kinds of religions and civilisations and philosophies to try and prove it by keeping down all the other stupid assholes by being bigger assholes, and the assholes on the top say being on top means they're not the assholes, and the assholes on the bottom say being on the bottom means they're not the assholes, and occasionally the assholes switch places but it's all just assholes shitting into assholes.

You're not nearly half as smart as you think you are. Go read some History books on Rhodesia.

the nineties wants its schtick back

He doesn't even need to go that far back.
He could read up on Mugabe and ZImbabwe.

…I mean, if you wanna say that, how different is that from white politicians willingly letting in terrorists rather than trying to solve the terrorism issue, or white women getting raped and then telling people to feel sorry for their refugee rapists?

They're politicians, scumbags, they don't care about their countries.
White pathological altruism and female hard-wired instinct to have the same opinions as the majority.

How predictable.

How the fuck is that an excuse? It's corruption and stupidity.

Really?
Kek, that is stupid.
Can you put the archive of the article?

This thread will get deleted in a few hours anyways when Beyonder wakes up, but there's a few things that muck up your point.

but niggers really do have such low IQ and barbaric tendencies, they might as well be monkeys. It's called chimpout for a reason
Also the physical differences between races, skull shapes and all that

im a slave to the black cock

Yeah, man, never take sides. That's for suckers!

I'm at the point of Purity Brown at the end of Nemesis The Warlock. The side I was raised by has betrayed its own ideals, and the other side disgusts me as much as it ever did.
Now I'm vacillating between Radical Centrism and Burn It All Down.

I mean you can learn about other political ideologies besides conservatism and liberalism.

This looks like a goddamn parody poster you'd see in one of those movies that makes fun of the movie industry so that you can watch more movies.