How does one download audio files from MySpace? YES, I said MySpace. Yes, this is the real life...

How does one download audio files from MySpace? YES, I said MySpace. Yes, this is the real life. There are a couple of songs that, believe it or not, only exist on that site, and nowhere else.

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/nursery33/music/song/one-shot-23223160-23024345
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/issues/8013
wiki.videolan.org/Deinterlacing/
l-music.myspacecdn.com:80/music02/298/d3f0a22ce32945aa8c78ad94c207ca64/std.m4a?t=1519470630_1a8f8c8cd7e541ace465a2e9a914dd73
showcaseyourmusic.com/nursery33
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Install Gentoo.

make a cable that goes from audio out to audio in and press record

had you tried youtube-dl?

Does it work for MySpace? I'll try right now.

....... no, it doesn't work at all.

then learn how to deal with your browser's cache.

Can you use youtube-dl with MySpace?

Just record it with audacity, it's not so hard.

I don't listen to such crap that is only on there.
I bet it's in a lossy format anyway, and I only hunt for FLAC et al.

You find the url of the stream/file. Easiest is probably to use Developer->Network in Firefox or similar in other browser. Load the page, play the song, find the url. If a file then copy as curl, then download with curl. If a stream rip the stream with ffmpeg or possible ytdl. If problems check for special request headers. Then be a nice guy and share the file on P2P networks, so that others don't have to use Muhspace.

hurr hurr le epic may-may!
>>>/g/

Use your browser's dev features to browse the DOM of the page. Try to do a text search for ".mp4," or maybe some other audio/video format. This is the process I go through to create userscripts that download videos from websites that provide no means to do so.

Use Flashgot extension (legacy) for Firefox. If you are on Windows try IDM.

Hit me up with some urls and I'll extract them. I had a similar problem with the niggers over at VK retiring their music API because of """piracy.""" Fuckers should tighten those GET requests.

Edit to this, just did a snoop and those literal kikes at (((TIme Inc.))) do stream reconstruction. Where they download each piece of audio bit by bit and reconstruct it in the client using JS, and stop the good freefolk of the Nigerian provinces from getting access to those "bumpin beats." Gl, you're better of doing an audio loopback in Audacity. It'll be easier.

Get an extension to show all http headers, find the song there somewhere, download it.

Shit like this is fucking retarded. It's still being reconstructed on the client side so anyone with half a brain and a few days worth of computer networking classes will just build a decompiler and have all the incentive in the world to publish it.

Are you talking about m3u8?

I'm talking about vorbis sequential multiplexing.

It's dumb, but it desuades the majority of piracy. And most people smart enough (lol) to pretiffy JS, fuck with some headers, and write out an automatic script are not gonna give that shit out for for free. All those old goons are on their death beds.

myspace.com/nursery33/music/song/one-shot-23223160-23024345
Here you go, wish you luck. I have a few more tracks, but try 1 first.

What old goons?

youtube-dl seems to have some support for this shit, but it's not working anymore.
perhaps comment here github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/issues/8013 and maybe develop a PR to fix it, I think it'll get accepted if it works and you could say you contributed to a FLOSS project, isn't that cool?

I would, if I was a programmer, which I am not. The only programming I ever plan to do in life if making a deinterlacer for PAL DVDs that combines every 2 fields into a full frame, for content made from 24>25fps progressive source. And that is only a dream at this point.

1: search for existing solutions
2: if you really want to make something better than them, then it's a harder problem than
3: otherwise, use an existing solution and keep calm

just do this

While that would be a fun programming project, doesn't VLC do what you need already?
wiki.videolan.org/Deinterlacing/

What I described is the only deinterlacing method missing. They do not have a filter that combines 2 frames into 1, only something that "combines every odd and even line into 1, creating a progressive frame BUT HALF THE ORIGINAL RESOLUTION".

*I want something that combines each odd and even field into 1 frame, and will spend at least a year trying, to accomplish that.

I couldn't even play the file even after disabling all the block addons. This platform truly is a bloated mess.

Right click on the play button > inspect element > look at the data-http-stream-url

l-music.myspacecdn.com:80/music02/298/d3f0a22ce32945aa8c78ad94c207ca64/std.m4a?t=1519470630_1a8f8c8cd7e541ace465a2e9a914dd73

this should work as well

This is a tech support thread for fucking facebook. It's /g/ incarnate.

You need to examine the network traffic like I said in . It's probably an auth cookie or user agent shit. Firefox Dev/Net let's you copy a request to a curl command. I think that includes headers and shit. Once you know the parameters for the request you can fuck about.

Oh.. did it work for you? I apologize for my lack of reading comprehension. I'm drunk.

Lmao, nigga. Go open up Network in developer tools, and play a song.

find where the JS links to the stream and download that

Done it so many fucking times just to get at JSON or streams, so I can write a tool to once and for all get rid of webapps. ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

People like you are what's wrong with tech, not this thread.

Nostalgia

myspace was proto faceberg for mkultra genXers written by cia niggers.

Inspect the element and see if there's JS or an href link to the song. (It's been years since I last heard a song on MySpace so I'm not sure how their player works.)

By the way, the more I look at it, seems MySpace may be broken at this time. Maybe forever. In such case, no files could be saved from there.

Well, looks like I found another place that damn song was put on. I am not surprised it is some god-forsaken website, since this band seemed to be active online between 2005 and 2007 before giving up on having any presence.
showcaseyourmusic.com/nursery33

This is purely Flash related problem now, but at least it's doable since the player works and the file is still there.

Well, it seems the man who pretty mush IS the band finally decided to show up (on a website you don't need to know about). But "One Shot" is still a track he did not reupload anywhere.

If you're such a moron, that you don't know how to record it into flac, you deserve it.

That is nigger-tier.

I see, you prefer recording MP3 as nothing.

Gee, I sure love NOTHING!