(((Geert)))

vote for me, I'm jewish. I used to live in israel and I always praise israel over the netherlands. I've used the media to make you believe I'm your only chance! top kek, at least israel's ties with Saudi Arabia are becoming even more stronger, you know, the country that pays for mosques of the worst type of islam to be built in the west.

trust me, I may be race mixed and part indonesian, but I bleach my hair so now I'm white!

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4832529,00.html
forward.com/culture/art/310222/jewish-slavery-caribbean-exhibition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are we all done here?

thanks for the support goyim. thanks to israel, saudi arabia can continue to fund terrorism and the contruction of mosques for our other christ rejecting semitic brothers.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4832529,00.html

Op wie moeten we dan stemmen?

I don't think anyone here supports geert. It's that other party, forget the name.

it is purely coincidental that jews pushed (and still push) europe to open up for migrants, and that at the same time, the opposition to this jewish subversion, the "right wing" parties are also pro-israel.

first we burn you, then we sell you water and bandages!

OP is right.

We need to purge those jewish cocksuckers.

don't forget to blame the dutch for selling slaves to the americans! just forget about the fact that the dutch people profiting off of slavery were dutch jews!

forward.com/culture/art/310222/jewish-slavery-caribbean-exhibition/

I'm usually willing to compromise on politicians to further general right-wing ideology, but this guy seems like a serious bit of controlled opposition. Not that he necessarily is controlled by a puppet master, but he definitely re-routes nationalism into something deracialized and kosher. Still, it's up to the Nederlanders to decide I guess.

To be fair, we don't have that many other viable choices here. Even if he is a filty jew lover, we need him to purge all the Moroccan scum from here.

it's very clear, what exactly do you not understand? one half of the semites has made a death cult version of islam and builds mosques in europe to spread it here. their own half (and friends) have infilitrated politics to act as opposition so that whatever happens, europe is in the hands of the eternal semite! that same half (hebrew version of the semites) has also control of western media to rid the population of all morals and values, to spread degeneracy and end order even at the biological and psychological level! genders don't exist! kids should surgically change their genders and take hormones! heterosexuality is toxic and should be weakened by promiscuity and emasculating men to break the nuclear family unit and take away the role of man! feminism should put your own women against you while we futher insert out tentacles in every aspect of your culture and society! the future of europe is that of a subservient to israel. soon the ties between israel and saudi arabia will become so strong that we can't hide it anymore, but it will be too late for you to do anything. this is how the superior hebrew race, takes over europe, as the ultimate revenge for WWII.

EEK OOP GEERT WILDERS

Dual citizens should never be allowed to hold a public office.

I'm not a Wilders supporter but I do wonder why this happens. One simple explanation might be that the Anglos and their threads are just more pro-jew than the Dutch. Yes, Wilders is fanatically pro-Israel but when forced to make a choice he has actually chosen the side of the Dutch people in the past. Farage on the other hand puts the jews on a pedestal and tells them to continue their animal cruelty (and we can assume everything else that the jews do) and blatantly states that he's only after the muslims doing these things. Again I'm not a Wilders supporter but if you're going to criticize people then get it right. For their stances on religious slaughter I consider Wilders to be alright and Farage to be a massive hypocrite.

wacht op een tweede janmaat :^)

There are a handful of autists that do.

honestly don't know who to vote for come March because all parties seem pro Israel and/or have no chance of getting anywhere, but I guess when the time comes we'll have more active about it on here/nederpol

Cool blonde hair dye Geert, wanna take it to Tel Aviv

Je moet niet stemmen. Je moet verraders, vijanden kapotmaken en een coup organizeren, steunen. Denk je nu echt dat we in een democratie wonen?

There is nothing democratic to be done they subjugated and rule, destroy us by force we reclaim OUR land and lives, fiuture by force.

everyone's a jew

Eendracht maakt macht. Allemaal TEGEN het politieke establishment als illegaal vanwege alliantie aan de EU, migratie genocide.

Ik wens jou, en wiens leger? veel succes!

eendracht maakt macht, voor het vaderland

ik ben die kutmigranten beu

vannacht weer anaal doen voor een tientje bruin? mongolen junkie, je brein is al overleden. Nu je dromen nog.

The Netherlands are a demographic catastrophe, 50% of newborn babies in Rotterdam are Muslim, but hey, let's disregard Wilders as the only serious option because muh Kippa.

lolwut. they are bebies

If the Father is Muslim, the child is legally Muslim under Islamic law.

Little mudshits, better?

Yeah don't solve the problem at its root, goyim.

lolwut, that's like saying religious science.
What you probably meant was islamic customs.
Which I do not condone.

Right, why do they hate us?

He ain't shitting you though why do you think they're so hell bent on raping women with wanton abandon? They view it as cultural invasion of the infidel. Plus the fathers will likely resort to kidnapping or worse to claim custody of the child so they can raise them "properly".

Proper Legal systems don't care. And they will act.

Lemme guess, you're going to now after this make a thread bashing the English Defense League? :^)

That is actually interesting.

Honestly, as long as (((Geert))) continues to agitate against the EU, I will continue to support him. That is literally the most important thing right now. The only danger is him becoming a hero to the Dutch, which is probably still worth it if he brings about the collapse of the EU.

I agree, but I have to ask this in all seriousness
What's the deal with his hair?