Assange AMA

Find out what happened when Internet cut in October!

A good explanation is needed for all the unusual shit that happened afterwards to ensure they are not compromised.

GET IN HERE FAAAAAAAAGOTS!

Also, help defend against the shill influx.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/reddit

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/wikileaks-to-us-government-stop-leaking-secrets/
youtu.be/GWCQmQ8wjv0?t=2797
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/
youtube.com/watch?v=v4qZB2ytq10&list=PLeAbkU26UF2BtCX9i3qnvKCi6ZC4AcmkI&index=95#t=58.339188
unreddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Apparently there's going to be video.

twitch.tv/reddit

(Note that it is about half hour behind schedule)

www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/

Checked.

That's typical, remember when Julian did that interview and we all thought he was going to release something but it turned into him talking about the org.

Alex Jones did a livestream and was furious because he got it wrong.

WikiLeaks spends as much time advertising itself as it does releasing documents. It's kind of annoying sometimes but I understand why they make a big deal out of themselves.

Green screen?

Shills out in force on the redfit comments, seeMs like assange is not dead but is captured and cannot sign with his pgp key

EVERYONE UPVOTE g2n's COMMENT!!!!!

ALSO UPVOTE 44617365696E's POST

Sticky?

Why would he be able to post an AMA on leddit but not be able to post his PGP key?
Also, why would they advertise being able to livestream, but never actually do it?

You are either technologically illiterate or a shill.

Assange may be compromised by an a certain intelligence agency. He could be on video under duress. If this is the case, he can pretend to forget the pgp private key. The pgp key allows assange to cryptographically sign a message proving it is him. Of course, if the certain intelligence agency stole his key it could still be faked, but that would be difficult for them to do.

I've considered a scenario in which Assange obliterated his PGP key when the embassy was stormed (shredded the file), then wasn't killed but was compelled somehow cooperate. His key being gone, he can't sign messages any longer, but is cooperating under duress regardless.

One possibility, not that I think it's the case.

Good question. I think it wouldn't be the first time they've let us down though, would it? I vaguely recall this happening last time, too.

g2n's post has most upvotes… and he hasn't touched it yet.

His mic keeps muting too when reading the posts… he's talking to someone off screen.

He might be compromised and signaling this to us. I don't know if the "nose-scratch" is characteristic of Assange.

I think what happened is starting to become clearer.

What is not clear is why. Clearly a calories wikileaks is a useful asset, but the timing with the missing October suprise indicates something more

This seems pre-recorded

Is it possible that he wants the UK to be uncertain as to whether he has escaped.

Wikileaks launched disinfo campaign to scramble them?

Possibly, but more likely the disinformation campaign is the strawman tactic.

After the October happenings, people were going to be suspicious. The goal of the disinformation campaign was to reframe the discussion. Instead of the conversation asking whether wikileaks was compromised, people were redirected to "assange is kill". Then the agency proves assange is alive and calls anyone who continues to question a crackpot.

I doubt it was wikileaks as they don't have the funding to launch the massive "assange is kill" pro/con shill campaign we saw a little while back. More likely that it was a certain intelligence agency

That is fucking ridiculous. I'm extremely suspicious.

Here's the thing though: they could've countered the "assange is kill" narrative by providing some sufficient form of PoL.

For example, had they taken a photo of Assange in the embassy with a dated newspaper shortly after this all began, people's concern would've been quietened greatly. Most would've been convinced at that point.

Assange is alive
Wikileaks is compromised

See
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/comment/dc8pgqr

To be fair, it doesn't prove that Assange is alive… the only thing we have proof of, is that whoever is claiming to be Assange (whether it's him or not) refuses to use the Wikileaks private key.

This is important: ==He refuses to use the PGP key==

Doesn't say he can't use it, just that he won't use it.

There were a lot of unexplained happenings around oct. 17. A certain intelligence agency intentionally promoted the assange is kill campaign, planning to later prove assange is alive with video as seen now. If the agency had proved life, discussion would have been whether wikileaks is compromised, not about assange is kill.

Exactly. Video proves assange is alive: lack of pgp key proves wikileaks is compromised. If he used the pgp it would not prove anything as he could still be compromised (ex: if the key was stoled). So I think we can have high confidense that wikileaks is compromised.

so was that jetliner that user found, really was the extraction of Julian from the Embassy? confidense says so

Samefagging CIA nigger detected.

I bet once Trump is in and Assange doesn't have to worry about a stray gas leak blowing the embassy to hell, we'll get to see much more proof of life.

I want him pardoned and given asylum here.

Assange is not in the embassy any more, see green screen. He was evacuated. Proof of life is great and all but without the pgp key signing seems wikileaks is compromised

Fuck he can have my couch as long as he shows me some juicy mossad documents.

NO PGP SIGNED MESSAGE = JULIAN ASSANGE IS DEAD, MISSING, OR UNDER DURESS

This AMA is a fucking joke. He had so long to answer the only question that mattered, and he didn't. Julian Assange loves cryptography. Wikileaks is built on foundations of privacy, security, and cryptographic verification. The fact that he has not signed a SINGLE message with his PGP key – a simple act which he has performed hundreds of times before Oct 17th to verify authenticity, a simple act that is STANDARD PRACTICE for his organization WHICH IS BASED ON CRYPTOGRAPHY – is a clear sign that something is very very very wrong.

I think this user is right, unfortunately.

Fuck off CIA

Wow it certainly got shilly in here. What about the hannity interview, that seemed pretty cut and dry, if they got an actor then he deserves every award in (((hollywood))) because he acted just like Assange always has.

what the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch?

That gondola doesn't even have his high waisted khakis on user, you can do better.

I don't know if it's possible to imitate Assange's autism properly.

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

watch this video. this is PUBLICALLY PUBLISHED technology. can you honestly tell that the fakes are fake? they're pretty damn good.

the CIA, NSA, and GCHQ all have technology 20-30+ years ahead of what's considered cutting edge by the public.

putting those pieces together, it's 100% plausible that any sort of video interview can/has been faked.

Yeah yeah i've seen the video user, i'm talkin about his mannerisms which are incredibly hard to fake. See he's most likely not even joking, Assange is a genuinely weirdly mannered guy.

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Langley and have over 300 confirmed big guy kills, and I am top agent in the entire agency.

Nice try schalom.
Where're you based at?

Assange has said multiple times that he doesn't give a shit about privacy and will violate it whenever he pleases no matter who it is.
Wikileaks released gmail accounts that were completley unrelated to their political work in the past already.
Otherwise you're right.
Still no proof of live, joke AmA, wasted time.

Assange is an Autistic, Albino, Australian, computer hacker. He's also confirmed to use Holla Forums(makes sense since we saved his ass), an user being autistic is nothing awkward.

Honestly I think that Assange is one of us.

Assange is alive, but in a black site. Expect a "death" in the near future once his usefulness expires.

See green screen, pgp key, evacuation October jet, embassy October raid, reduced security around embassy, shills promoting assange is alive/kill false dichotomy

Jesus fuck! What am I watching? Does he say anything of any value at any point or should I stop watching now? What the fuck is this? .. PGP or GTFO!

no, he doesn't sign anything with PGP or say anything meaningful. it's a joke

also it's interesting how all MSM outlets keep posting pictures of assange at windows, trying to make it appear like the pictures are recent. really obvious the more you look at it

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/wikileaks-to-us-government-stop-leaking-secrets/

Hey Faggots,
My name is Julian, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass emails. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever grabbed any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of politicians because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was 1337 h4x0r, and starter of one of the first public Internet Service Providers in Australia. What sites do you to, other than “2-Dimensional naked drawn Chinese girls Discussion Platforms”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

youtu.be/GWCQmQ8wjv0?t=2797

Surely he means 'iteration' not 'irritation'? Very weird mistake for a dude who can code.

I haven't seen this one

How did that petition go anyway? As if it means anything but still.

Julian is the white wizard. You think he forgot lost his PGP key?!? He is compromised. NO PGP NO TRUST. That is why we use PGP, to establish trust and encryption.

WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED

This

I lost.

Assange is getting downvoted to bits on plebbit (CTR?). Let's get to work boys.

hes fucking compromised

nice try shill

I remember watching filterman live, holy fuck was that anti-climatic.

nice try shill

Bump

He answered literally 6 questions
where are the rest of the answers
reddit is such a trash site
what the fuck
why is this always the story with ama's? 10000 questions,

youtube.com/watch?v=v4qZB2ytq10&list=PLeAbkU26UF2BtCX9i3qnvKCi6ZC4AcmkI&index=95#t=58.339188

Charlie didn't know what the hussaras are are now even now.

exactly like Trump AMA

Just how fucking retarded are you? You believe Sean Hannity and his crew interviewed a perfect copy of Julian Assange and it wasn't the real one? The conspiratards should go back to AboveTopSecret or GLP

Try again:
unreddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/

He's obviously alive unless you're a conspiratard who believes Sean Hannity interviewed a perfect copy of Julian Assange but it wasn't the real one, and he's still in the embassy

>The fact that he has not signed a SINGLE message with his PGP key – a simple act which he has performed hundreds of times before Oct 17th to verify authenticity

post links please.

The forced Julian-Assange-is-dead!! meme has always been a distraction, the real question is have they somehow infiltrated Wikileaks the organization, or something like that.

Not audio + video perfectly in sync, or give us an example if you can. And no the latest Star Wars doesn't count they worked for weeks on that short scene.

Links please. If he said that multiple times it shouldn't be hard to find examples.

So which bits did plebbit mods delete?

what about the starwars from 2001?

get a fucking clue dude

they don't even make movie sets any more . . .

Nice. Haven't seen that one in a while. Quality adaptation.