Made some shit

Hey I made an imageboard, how shit is it?

117chan.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the source code?

its in the FAQ section for both the front and backend

Geed job. Throw it into the pile of literally +200 imageboards in existence and remove yourself for blatant spamming.

bu.. bu.. but... this one is different :^)

Anime board is garbage
>kissanime.ru
and to top it all off, half of the images are 3DPDs.

but only pedos like loli :^(

into the trash it goes.

rule has been overturned, since everyone fucking shits on me for it, loli/shota is allowed :^)

It is nobody uses it shit tier

get out.

That was worth a bump. Thanks, newfag.

Nice theme.

At least you know your audience.

1. It's Tor, not TOR.
2. Fuck yourself in every orifice with sandpaper-wrapped dildoes.

Even this cucked hellhole allows Tor posting without images. Mewch and Endchan allow Tor posting with or without images. Sort yourself out, m8. I know your lil poohole clenches every time you think about Tor posters because you're concerned about cee pee, but most imageboard admins have found that floods of illicit material tend to come from VPNs, proxies, or even bare IPs. Don't be low-testosterone Nip failure Hiroshima Nagasaki. Don't be murderous pig farmer Jim Watkins. Enable Tor posting. Set up a hidden service.Be the hero we need.

at least i bring some technology related stuff (development updates) while shilling nextchan. fuck off. reported.

var _paq = _paq || []; /* tracker methods like "setCustomDimension" should be called before "trackPageView" */ _paq.push(['trackPageView']); _paq.push(['enableLinkTracking']); (function() { var u="//159.89.231.67/"; _paq.push(['setTrackerUrl', u+'piwik.php']); _paq.push(['setSiteId', '1']); var d=document, g=d.createElement('script'), s=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; g.type='text/javascript'; g.async=true; g.defer=true; g.src=u+'piwik.js'; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g,s); })();

ugh.. you deserve the noose

volcel or die, and make a decision you flippant wench

Nasty. No thanks.

lol look at this homo

what a gay

there is no rule against loli

Sure is. I saw this board linked somewhere else, when I clicked of it it had piles of actual CP.

you're asking for trouble mate

Thank you so fucking much

4chan is obsolete garbage compared to the layout of this site

goodbye
and don't start with that "tech was always a furry board" shit

how can you resist zero suit fox?

THIS IS NOW A RUST THREAD!