WASHINGTON STATE INTRODUCES ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN

Attorney General Bob Ferguson has just introduced an assault weapons ban in Washington state.

archive.fo/Okbeq#selection-1641.0-1651.115

If you live in Washington, take Friday off work and come down to the capitol for the gun rally. Bring signs, or preferably "your deadly child-killing assault gun".

Also, after the rally we will be going shooting at the Triangle pit on Waddell Creek road if any Holla Forumsacks or /k/omandos want to join.

Gun rally:

Friday 1/13/2017at 9 AM - 12 PM

Washington State Capitol

416 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia, Washington 98504

Here's a link to the event: facebook.com/events/639682286203173/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/sXREw
archive.fo/Vl3Yw
newsok.com/gallery/6035838/pictures/4593644
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta protect the pedos in DC somehow. Can't have any bad goyim storm in a legitimate business because of some trolls on the internet. :^)

are you retarded

CHecked

Bump

He controls, to a degree, the supreme court for now. And there are enough gun owners in WA to put up some real shit and make such and endeavor hazardous.

This.
And there were 6 anti-gun bills on the table last year. I ran into Bruce Dammeir, one of our reps at an NRA auction last year, and he said none of them even came close to passing. SO hopefully that will remain the case with this AWB.

Thank goodness! This will make those guns magically disappear from those pesky terrorists' hands!

Unconstitutional. Overturn it in Supreme Court if it passes. Also what's an assault weapon? Aren't all weapons made for assaulting things?

archive.fo/sXREw
“If our current political leadership doesn’t have the will to pass a ban on the sale of assault weapons, I would support the assault weapons enhanced background check bill as an incremental step towards increasing public safety and reducing gun violence,”

Assault is generally defined as unwanted physical contact

So the problem with guns is that the bullets aren't seeking consent?

that's good to hear. seattle faggots give WA a bad reputation from what I understand. nothing of value would be lost if 15-20 miles of the west coast were to sink into the ocean.

Seattle ruins WA. like New York city ruins NY. Fucking terrible.

The coastal portion is republican. I'm on the coast and my county voted 83% Trump. The coast is fishermen and loggers. I'd be willing to wager that if you took everyone's hobbyist guns you could forge them into a building the size of the empire state. Seattle is a few miles inland, if the 15-20 miles of the coast were lost the state would become almost entirely poz'd save for the half on the other side of the mountains.

I need to get the hell out of this state. Fuck Seattle.

Somebody should get pic related and bring it to a rally. It doesn't have any "assault" features, and it's belt fed, so it's perfectly fine.

Assault is just intent to harm, once there is physical contact it becomes battery.

That depends entirely on the state in question.

(checked)
It's not bad as New York, as the state Senate has been evenly split along party lines, and there is a state pre-emption against local gun resrictions.

So this ruins Washington for me, what are states with good tech scenes that aren't anti gun? Please for the love of God don't say Texas I don't want to live in a hot climate.

TX/NC/UT/CO/PA

Weapon sights are now banned in Washington.

Also NOVA for gov contractors.

I thought that western half half was conservative with loggers and 2hatnot. lots of fisherman in my state as well. unfortunately the coast is also full of rich leftist beach houses and leftist tourist towns. there will always be coast to fish. I defer to your judgement on what should be torn asunder and thrown into the sea.

I'm gonna bump the SHIT out of this thread

Take your vitamins and echinacea before you get to Olympia. The place is a fucking disease infested shit-hole and do not park between downtown and union avenue. The place is full of thieves tweakers nd evergreen students. Also, bring all your own supplies, taxes are higher there, there are NO good places to get coffee (the cops stopped goin to the coffee shops in town because the owners are pieces of shit.) nor will there be acceptable food.
I lived in that town, know the names of the people you will see around you, and probably the people youd love to kill. If there are anyquestions, I will answer. and if I can get the leak fixed in my engine I might travel to help.

The coast is fucking red man. I live on the coast now, and well… yeah, hipplies galore, but hippies that voted for trump. Even the dude who runs the head shop proudly votedfor trump and refuses to purchase anything from china.

come to kansas. my county voted 93% trump kek.
if any government weapons collecting go's on here, there will be a ton of dead cops

A lot of us have trouble staying sane in a place as flat as Kansas though.

On topic of Olympia wa though. If anyone has OPs planned for this and need disinfo spread as a cover, I have enough connections in that city to be CEO of Rumor Mill Incorporated. Say the word and I could have them running to Lacey (the nothing part of town) to fend off Nazi Godzilla if I wanted to. Even if I can't make it personally, I can make our presence felt.

They picked a pretty shitty time to snub their noses at the 2nd Amendment. If Hillary would've won they probably would've gotten away with it to, but Trump + Sessions are going to crack down on unconstitutional gun control, sanctuary cities and all of the left-wing bullshit they've gotten away with under Obama.

BUMP

Do you think they can even pass anything before our pharoh can stop them?

Let's hope not

Even if they do, it'll get challenged, go to TRUMP COURT, and be struck down across the land.
Washington will destroy cuckifornias laws in the process.
They are so fucked.

I live in cuckington state. I'm definitely coming down there with my assault rifle.

Right on brohamian. C ya there. Spread the word. Get some people to join you. We need a big turn out.

Just stay off of fourth avenue. You'll trigger some fag on meth

Seattle and Vancouver are lefty hotspots and are the reason why this happened. Fucking hell.

They can afford to be leftists because they haven't been in coontact with niggers. Bellevue (literally 100 meters from Seattle) is where everyone young is moving now and it's under 1% nigger

Bump for your success OP. God be with you against these Commie vermin.

any wash fags should absolutely go.
Ill be going because i work nights so i wont even have to take the day off.
If you see a shortish bald dude with a beard and a glorious bushrifle at the event dont be afraid to say hi.
Shadilay

unless youre not white

People will mass civilly disobey this like they did with the ban after the sandy hoax.

Connecticut set a precedent, being a state with registration, that shows these bans are not enforced. There were no mass confiscations.

The only thing they really accomplish is causing taxpaying citizens to move out of their state, taking their money elsewhere to a place less cucked.

I fucking hope so, mayor and governor have been hinting to local news that they want to start an illegal immigrant and migrant legal defense fund, to gum things up for trump (tax payers will love that i'm sure.)

WASHINGTON BROS GET YOUR ASSES TO THE GUN RALLY ON FRIDAY!!!

I wish I could be there to support it you guys, unfortunately I'm out-of town. But, I'm spreading this like wildfire to all the guys I know. Shadilay

bLESS YOU user.

holy shit this

If I was in WA, I would help. But alas I'm 1000+ miles away. Best of luck anons.

Go fellate a pistol.

The US has military bases along the Pacific coast though. I'm not for disarming citizens, but the purpose of arming citizens is so they can protect themselves from each other and the government, not from foreign countries.

Our armed civilian population is the very reason the japs refused to land on our soil. Learn your history, an armed population is a defence against ALL foreignors.

Reminder that Seattle already taxed the sale of firearms in their city with $25 per gun and ammunition with $0.05 per round.
archive.fo/Vl3Yw

Japs have been fucked in every encounter with US Navy and were constantly threatened by land invasion from Soviet Union and losing China after constantly fucking up in Chinese resistance pockets. How do you propose they would pose any serious threat against US soil, a whole ocean away, when their dwindling logistical resources and at least two other serious threats were rendering them harmless? I do agree with your pic, though.

You're mistaking Vancouver with Portland. We hate Portlanders here and have one of the few Republican representatives.

I think he's refering to the quote attributed to a Japanese Admiral. The "You cannot invade the mainland US, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

looks like NWF is over then.

not going to happen, Republicans control the WA Senate

I pray you're right. Nice Hitler dubs.

Get out there. I live in a pozzed state where these faggots passed this same type of law and it sucks.

Nigga come on, I expect that out of an outofstater but not from a resident. He's clearly talking about 50% white on a good day Vancouver BC, not 80%+ white Vancouver WA.

How about the 2018 federal budget and 2018 military budget we put in riders that would give us the following?

Constitutional carry, Constitutional Stand your ground & castle doctrine.

Repeal the NFA and state level assault weapon bans/gun feature restrictions.

Allow vet bring backs to happen & reform importation rules.

Oh fuck yourself vancouver. You're a suburb of portland and have absolutely nothing going for you.

Yep, and that's why they never tried to land.

Henry?

It's mostly just virtue signaling, this happens all the time but never passes

I'm going to try and go to this one, I cucked out on all the other rallies
I'll wear my Zyklon Ben shirt

I hope to see you there user. Ill be wearing pic related….minus the flag

No no, I'm no legend, just A Wizard.

Who the hell keeps scheduling these rallies during the week!
and fuck the fuckers who voted for fucking Bob "fuck" Fergusonofawhore

I think they do it on Fridays so those that show up can actually talk to their Representatives in person.

Any other Holla Forumsacks going tomorrow.l?

You sure it's wise to post photos here friend?

Any Holla Forumsocks thinking about going, I would recommend. I went to one last year and met up with some folks and had a good time. If you got time, go down and show your support.

I was hoping you'd show up! What's up man. I can't make it this time, just got word of this last minute and to late to schedule time off work :( Still one of my favorite Holla Forums musicians. Gonna shill your work man, for all the fags that don't know, embedded related (I think I like it better than Goys of Summer).

Jesus fucking christ.

I don't care anymore man, there's videos of some Holla Forums-esque songs I sang on jewtube…I really don't care.

You were the guy that had the kinda the same pro 2A vest that I had right?

You innocent bastard!

Met a few Holla Forumsacks and /k/ommandos at the gun rally in Plympia today. I made sure to give the reporter my real name:
newsok.com/gallery/6035838/pictures/4593644

Oh, that makes sense then.

You cheeky fucker, you.

He is a very brave man.
Probably too brave.

Nice double dubs. I couldn't resist man.

nice

Who is the guy in the left rear with the red beard and the black beanie, with the ugly glasses? I have seen him before.

Maybe in the link that he just posted?