INDIANA JONES 5 SCRIPT FINISHED

INDIANA JONES 5 SCRIPT FINISHED
ew.com/movies/2017/09/04/indiana-jones-5-shia-labeouf-not-returning/

The Indiana Jones series is very overrated.
Wish they'd let it die with some dignity.

Indiana Jones and the Haitian Rest Home Nurse that hits really hard.

As an Indiana Jones fan I agree. Just stop making these movies and let him rest.

Shia laBTFO!

Well I might see it without Shia LeDouche. That is if he doesn't suddenly have a stronk womyn daughter in this film or some shit.

Indy has a black daughter he didn't know about. She finds him in this movie as she's all grown up and makes sassy wisecracks throughout the film.

Part time.

Is he gonna make it bros?

why do all white people look the same?

That there's a Jew, user.

My skin is the same shade as his, am I jewish too? Now I'm worried.

He is too busy losing at world wide capture the flag and drinking his own piss to say "woah WOAH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH" in the next Indiana Jones movie.

I found Indy's next love interest though.

It would be great if they ignored the marriage from the last movie too.

mexicans and pacific islanders share the same skin shade does that make them the same race? fucking retard

Well how can I tell then? Now I'm starting to question if every person I see throughout my day might be jewish.

Well, actually, pacific islanders have their fair share of similar traits with native americans, as they both are ancient chinks who went their own way in sunny places and very similar doctrines day by day
With the exception all hunk natives got shot, and all hunk islanders got forced labor and "forced" cannibalism

This is why they should wear yellow badges, fam.

How do I know white people even exist anymore? We could all be jews for all I know.

Pacific Islanders are all jovial fatasses with canoes and Indians are stoic horsemen.

I have the same skin color as a pale chink, but I don't worship the moon or eat fish heads.

Jews are the ones who get angry when you mention that Jesus was the Messiah.

I genuinely have no idea what any of that even means.

Geez, you mean almost everybody in non-Bible Belt America?

You mean the majority of America outside NYC and Shitfrancisco?

Let's say the majority of people outside the rural areas, the non-capitals
AKA 60% of the population
Austin is nu-male castle, Miami is full of jews and nigger commies, Phoenix is beach-less L.A., San Diego is mini L.A., Seattle is mini SanFran, Shitcago is mini Detroit
We can go on

America is a jewish majority country then?

Yeah well that's not that farfetched, the country is literally indoctrinated by them for 30 years now, not to say the ZOG country by excellence in the last 2000 years

I guess not everyone can pull off really short hair like that…

*Portland is nu-male castle

Why do white people look like Jews?

why are you so homophobic and racist?

woah, I would never have compared the two

Try 100.

Kek, who wants to bet they retcon Shia LeQueef out as Indy's son? Or kill his character off.

The next treasure is the animated bones of Indiana Jones.

Still not a trillogy tbh.

Or just not show him at all? Easier to pretend he never existed then have to kill him off.

Place your bets now men, on a scale of one to ten how bad do you think it'll be? I'm already saying 11/10 because it won't even have the Lucas visuals on any attempts to market it based off CGI.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Indiana Jones and the Superfluous Sequel
Indiana Jones and the Greedy Shareholders
Indiana Jones and the Gullible Audience
Indiana Jones and the Forgettable Film

while i agree, ford was contracted for 5 films, and still technically has one more to go.

America is like India, a caste based country with jews on top and americans of various races below them.

Tell me it's not gonna happen.

It's his dog's name.
They made a honorary title of a dog's name.

Better choice than the manlet kike they got as young Han Solo

The Napoleonic Wars were 200 years ago, user.

pick one

No George no buy.

Perfect beginning to 5 would be him waking up next to Willie saying "holy shit I just had the most fucked up dream about aliens."

why all niggers mistake white people with jews?

Okay, so the first three movies had religious artifacts and dealt with the supernatural (Ark of the Covenant, Lingam, and Holy Grail).
Fourth movie decided to be totally enlightened by its own intelligence and use Ayy Lmaos instead of something kickass with the Aztecs or Inca.
What will they do with the fifth one? More Ayy Lmaos?

it would be something in the 60s, since they're not gonna pretend a decade hasn't passed.

i do believe spielberg said this as well, he wouldn't want to be involved in the movie if george isn't involved in some way as well.

I never watched the movie but doing a Roswell alien type of thing seems like a logical way to go for the 50s, better than Soviets chasing after biblical artifacts or whatever. I can't think of anything good for the 60s though.

my first thought was south american mercenaries tbh. cuba was really the only thing going on in the 60s besides nam. otherwise we'll just get some pathetic neo-nazi shit.

Not memeing in the least: I'm guessing Indie also has a mixed race mongrel son as well that will play the new lead.

He's diluted a bit though.

It's 2017. It will be either a woman or a tranny.

He'll be revealed as Indy's wife's son

screencap this thread, I'm telling you

You're not my boss why should i listen to you?

I work in the industry.

Now why should I listen to a jew?

I'm initiated, and better equipped to understand the enemy than most.

They're probably gonna go with some kind of Chinese mythology stuff to get them chink shekels

It's the other way around. Jews are shapeshifters who
interbreed with the nearest successful population, take
on their physical traits via genetic theft so they can
better infiltrate the power structures.