Washington Compost Begs for Mercy

2 months from now this will be labeled hate speech by the ADL. Then it will truly be ours. You heard it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oTc6K
forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/01/fake-news-and-how-the-washington-post-rewrote-its-story-on-russian-hacking-of-the-power-grid/#78b508dd291e
google.com.au/trends/explore?q=fake news
web.archive.org/web/20161107021229/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8057875.html
archive.is/Ex4nb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, please do the right thing next time and archive.
archive.is/oTc6K

Fuck off, FBI

Would you stop this retarded meme, you moron. Archive.is isn't being hacked anymore.

Fuck off faggot shill.

It was never hacked, it was an anti-American measure that fucked up a legit link. On the upside from it we finally learned who is paying for all that storage and hosting, and it was a college.

Fuck off, FBI

Sure thing, "user" Never happened after all, right goyim?

You're not shilling kikebook or leddit, m80. Next time, say faggot or nigger, and drop the pronoun.

You're still a faggot.

Anyone advocating for people not to archive is the shill, you moron.

Pic related is the author of this enlightening article. Let's be grateful to her for once again highlighting that Pizzagate is fake news before we retire that term.

Shlomo please

That's some nasty whiplash.

That actually happened but it stopped happening.
Also if you actually read what you post, the problem wasn't inside archive.is but in the sites being archived. You got a blank page when archived. Whoever did that stopped doing it.

You can always post non-critical stuff in archive.org if you want to (biggest issue with that site is that compromising stuff gets sued and DMCAs and get removed).

TL;DR: you're a faggot.

Is this referring to that time going to archive.is loaded that one externally hosted image to harvest IPs? I thought that was months ago?

I still don't understand how they ever thought that label was going to work in their favor.

Anyway, this marks the left's return to #gossipnews: News about their fav celebs!1 who are either doing shitty things or having super awesum humanitarian oponions. Yay!1!1!

they are being manipulated by kojima

I don't get the reference. Please explain.

LOL, that didn't take long.
BURN BABY BURN

Sorry for off-topic, but Assange's Reddit AMA is due to start in a few minutes.

Anyone able to create a thread? We need answers for all the fuckery that has gone on since Internet cut in October.

Why can't you?

it's not a reference it's the literal truth

you'll get it later

Hideo Kojima is the lord master progenitor of memetic energies whose will forms the field potential of all memetic entry points into reality.

So powerful is his control over context that the memetic content is hardly relevant to the outcomes he envisions. Praise kek, shadilay.

Kill yourself already. Is this the new shill tactic?

You can always use a different archive site, can't you kike? I thought you yids are supposed to be smart?

Then use a different archive site. Just because someone is telling you to not direct link does not mean they are FBI. Kill yourself already.
Again, you think the FBI wants you to greentext the info? Greentext is an FBI scam too? The audacity of you shills.

The shills are now just randomly posting accusations of shilling because it's all they have left, but it's also working fairly well the past week since there have been so many shills active, including shills talking to other shills.

All of it has one intention: dilute the board and waste your time. If some idiot accuses you of shilling, we won't think you're a shill, so don't go fuck up a thread over it.

Spam and dilution is literally their last weapon besides taking down Holla Forums entirely, and they're spamming us hard now. Any accusation of shilling and conversations about who is now the strategy itself, a final effort to make user give up on Holla Forums. Remember, it's costing them a small fortune and a ton of effort to compromise Holla Forums. Just keep posting and they will wear out their strategy like every other.

they've been pretty successful with the cartoonish white supremacy forced memes though

This is the sensible course of action. Most intelligent posters already know this and act accordingly, but it's worth reiterating. We just continue as normal with board activities and ignore retards. Sometimes it's worth devoting a single post of part of a post to help newfags, but aside from that engagement isn't worthwhile.

hot damn look at that lazy, droopy eye. maximum sexy, we should definitely listen to her.

WaPo finally makes a wonderful suggestion, because this certainly doesn't sound like "oh no a recently invented propaganda term has backfired on us." Not at all.

The question is, as it always is, do they fucking see and understand their own hypocrisy or do they simply not care?

Good to know, Mark.

It's tuning a lot of good threads to shit quite quickly.

It fucking kills me sometimes to see my race cucking so hard for the anti-White party.

please pull through user. don't die! you can beat this thing!

How are the sublations going?

Isn't it weird how all this massive shilling and disruption started immediately after Obama signed the anti-"fake news and foreign propaganda" bill?

Meh. Holla Forumss always been shilled, this is just a new tactic and I've seen it across a few threads lately. Arguing over monotonous shit to start a thread off that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread. That's not to say it doesn't have 'anything' to do with it. Saging now because I'm over it. Good luck with the thread anons.

That's real retarded sir.

Top kek. I can't believe they didn't expec it.

Shills always come here to derail.

This guys is probably some washington post editor faggot that got ass blasted he and hus ilk are being called out.

The rope is tightening.

On topic, im not sure what they expected. Trump can destroy anyone witha tweet, thats how corrupt the whole thing is.

>Fake news has a real meaning — deliberately constructed lies, in the form of news articles, meant to mislead the public. For example: The one falsely claiming that Pope Francis had endorsed Donald Trump, or the one alleging without basis that Hillary Clinton would be indicted just before the election.
>But though the term hasn’t been around long, its meaning already is lost. Faster than you could say “Pizzagate,” the label has been co-opted to mean any number of completely different things: Liberal claptrap. Or opinion from left-of-center. Or simply anything in the realm of news that the observer doesn’t like to hear.

how did they think this was ever going to work

Probably same smelly cunt who forced the Donald Ducks his tax returns idea and paid some poor sucker to stand around in an idiot donald duck costume to protest something no one cares about.

Queen has a bad idea, no one shoots it down because misogyny, everyone reluctantly sings along to keep favor, weeks later one or two people say it is bad idea and are ostracized from the group, months later everyone admits idea was terrible but damage has been done.

It was literally overnight that all that top msm outlets started educating the masses with the fake news concept - that's a marching order. And it trickled down from there as all the non-insiders added their derivative opinions to the echo chamber.

That's so dumb, why not compare him to Scrooge?

They've lost their minds and don't even know what they are doing anymore.

Screencaps are never enough, low-energy faggot.

Sounds like something a shill would say…
NICE TRY, CHAIM

What a thread

Cut out your own anus and eat it you unwashed, unshilled cuck.

I'm surprised they didn't see this coming. Especially since "lügenpresse" which means basically the same thing as "fake news" has been a resurgent right wing meme for a few years now that was even being used by Trump supporters during rallies this past year.

Are these people fucking retarded?

No, they don't. Liberal have a serious case of cognitive dissonance

That would also backfire.

That makes me wonder, what else can we steal?

Just like you think that screencap is enough to convince enough suckers your conclusion is valid? I remember that thread and OP's theory was debunked. I probably have both the Archive.org and the Archive.is copies of that thread somewhere, I'll post them later

All of it.

forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/01/fake-news-and-how-the-washington-post-rewrote-its-story-on-russian-hacking-of-the-power-grid/#78b508dd291e

google.com.au/trends/explore?q=fake news

They tried it before, it's not the first time I've seen some guy yell Archive.is being COMPROMISED!!!1!! If they see something they think they can exploit to cause maximum drama & division they'll do it. They're probably updating their notes every week.

Whenever you post a screencap you should also post a link to confirm it's a real screencap (because fake screencaps aren't that hard to do). Or at least paste the link in the picture.

LEL, I PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHEN THEY STARTED ROLLING OUT THE 'FAKE NEWS' NARRATIVE RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION. IT'S ;OLE THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD GET PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THEIR SHIT AGAIN. THEIR TIME HAS PASSED. WE CONTROL THE MEDIA AND WE CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. HAIL KEK! HAIL VICTORY!

BREAK YOUR FUCKING LINKS FAGGOT

the panic wasn't justified:

web.archive.org/web/20161107021229/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8057875.html

archive.is/Ex4nb

skip the 1st half of the thread and scroll down to the 2nd half

WHY THE HELL DO REFERRERS EVEN EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE?
We need a repository of the extensions to remove them in Firefox, Chrome (and branches), and Safari–the big three browsers.

The NSA boys that get cash money to fuck up the software and the standards. :^)

Non tech user here, what can we use instead of archive.is?

Copy the text, load Paint.Net, make a tall image, use the text tool and paste the text into it.

ASAC Schrader here. Fuck you nigger.

That only worsk if the guy isn't a homosexual. If he's a homosexual he loses all of his power. He is a homosexual with no power.