How can we stop Islam?

So I was reading on an Islamic discussion board the other day and there was another Christian user who was their soul saving, debuking the antichristian myths they spread there on their board (Paul is the original founder of Christianity, etc.).

However, he was rather apologetic in his behavior, he was basically selling a liberal version of Christianity all love and peace and hold the other cheek, the Muslims made fun off him mostly.

That got me thinking then … HOW can we win over Muslims and stop Islam?

What are some strategies you, as the alt-right would recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrcoYTGCXvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get the Jews out of your government, banks, and media. That's how.

muslims are the least of our problems. i dont know why you alt righters hate them so much.

That's your first mistake, your second one is assuming muzzies are worth anything more than a bullet.

This dude knows what's up.

Tell them to fuck off and live in their own countries.

What if they TRULY convert to Christianity, though? I don't mean in a fake way to be suicide bombers but honestly?

Most of the Muslims are a lost cause, converting them would just be a waste of time.
We need to go for their children and use them. Make them rebel against their parents. Turn them into cucks so they wont breed.

First of, all kill yourself. Second, Arabs need to fucking die. Third, race is what matters.

Get out.

"We hate jews so let's become jews".

Alt-right is a blanket term with whatever meaning the accuser wishes to define it as at the time of use. Holla Forums is not the alt-right. Adopting the term is on similar grounds to namefagging… I'll let you figure out why

To stop it is simple. How so many seem to be oblivious as to how to deal with it confuses me sometimes. You simply give it the same treatment Christianity receives. Mock, ridicule, undermine, belittle, point out contradictions, point out known falsehoods. Think of how many in the west don't even believe in god, yet Islam like Christianity is built on the same concept, that god exists in the first place. If they want to believe that, fine. But they can't expect anyone else to unless they can prove it.

Now fuck off

There are quite a lot of mudshit who would like to leave religion of piece but they're afraid of being beheaded or it's outright illegal in some countries, quite a lot of them are homosexual though.

We need to create a pozzed version of jizzlam and let them spread from the inside.

By stopping Jews.

This is already happening. The mainsteam media is full of articles about Imams (of all 666 genders) who preach a pozzed version of Islam.

Also, I'm studying to become a high-school teacher (in Europe) and there are also a lot of Muslims here who will one day teach Islamic religion in public schools.

(((Counterjihad))) is angry at that but if you look at what they are actually teaching them, it's pozzed Islam: feminist, gay-friendly. Some of these Muslim girls still wear their hijab but they think just as feminist as white women.

Before Christmas … we talked about norms and things like that in a (((psychology))) class and in our texts there was an example of a Japanese woman who married a Japanese prince or something I think and then became a housewife. This was used as an example of a "foreign" and "exotic" culture where everything is upside-down. This woman simply became a HOUSEWIFE and it was treated like becoming an Eskimo or something.

And then we were asked what we think about that and even the Muslim girls with hijbas said, "Oh, I wouldn't do that! You are so dependent then! I have to study so hard here at college to become a teacher, I wouldn't throw it all away!"

Western world is sick!

Not enough, we need nuclear strikes.

This is war, the end justify the means

The problem is they congregate into ghettos, and isolate them self. This makes infiltrating jizzlam an impossibility.

The problem with the (((media))) is that they try to convert normies into feminist islam and not muslims.

fuck the kebab into the fucking sea
also
where the fuck are you from newfag?

there definitely is a pozzed version of islam spreading everywhere
open marriages, feminist women, homo acceptance
combine that with the ugly races that practice it, genital mutilation, horrible language, child rape and general barbarity and pozzed islam might be the religion the kikes want us all practicing
its full blown kike degeneracy meets kebab sub-human culture
fuck the muslims and fuck the kikes two sides of the same semitic shekel

Would be a lot more accurate if the hebrew was a bigger, scarier looking roach.

You woulnd kill a roach with a magic spell
Conventional methods work best for these flies.
-t.moonman

I don’t care to stop Islam existing I just don’t want it to exist in the west. Ethno Nationalism is the cure; Islam doesn’t produce productive competitive societies. As such I would if anything prefer it to continue to exist so it’s nations don’t compete with ours just as long as Muslims can’t step foot on our clay. Good luck to them, live and let live (just not anywhere near my kin).

Multi-culturism/ Globalism have made war on Western soil an inevitability once more. There is little we can do to stop “Islam” before this occurs in my opinion, it is here as it was before and it will be driven out as it also was before. Even in my darkest moments my faith in the spirit of European man stands firm. It will however by a hard and lengthy battle.

our greatest ally demands it

This absolutely applies to Judaism as well, there can be no concession given to belief structures that threatens the prosperity of our people.

There is only one way to stop Islam: by force.

Islam is a pedophiles militant doctrine of world domination. The only way to stop these barbarians is to wipe them off the face of the Earth.

There will be no negotiations, there will be no appeasement, there will be no prisoners of war.

Islam is a cancer that must be destroyed. The upcoming war will be Western society against Islam. And the Muslims have already started.

kikes and mudshits have been in bed together since the jewish kingdom of yemen gave asylum to muhammad
1400 years of working together to massacre white men and turn their daughters ad wives into sex slaves and their sons eunuchs
against 70 years of getting pissy over kikes trying to subvert a patch of desert?
they are the same semitic desert cancer and they've been trying to worm their way into the roots of Yggdrasil for over a millennia
if they had their way the third temple would be rebuilt, the Vatican would be a mosque and Germany would be the worlds largest slave market/bazaar

Kill yourself shill or newfag or whatever the fuck you are. Do not address "us" and even if converted they'd still be arabs you fucking dimwit. Kill the mudslimes you fuc

rivers. Frogs live in ponds and rivers. Frogs do not live jn desert sand fool.

egypt= desert filled with semites.

maybe if we stopped bombing them they could actually live there

+1

No dignity

greetings Holla Forums

The solution is EXTREMELY SIMPLE :

Or, you could try to tell them :

Really trying to solidify that meme aren't you?

I didn't mean that in a bad way.
Personally I think that alt-right and Christianity seems to be mostly compatible. Sure, there are problems here and there but all things considered we could work together on a great many things.

This.

Conquer the cis-Saharan Atlas region. Set it up as a European Protectorate. Ship all our shitskins, mongrels, gyppos, Jews and fifth-columnists there. Promote Berber identity and set up the Berbers as the local ruling class to help keep the peace and D&C the pan-Mudslimists.

Also allow Turkey to annex Albania and Bosniak Bosnia in exchange for taking our genetic refuse.

Most of the bombing they do to themselves to engender sympathy from people like you. How many migrants have you loaned your wives to lately?

Holy kike on a stick, do you have any idea how you present yourself? If you're a shill you should be fired. Right out of a fucking cannon, into the lake of peepeepoopoo. You're so fucking horrible that I can't even figure out where you came fro. trs? Spirit Science?
Ok, newfag, answer this question. What is the symbolism in the image in front of you that I am posting?

No Judea Yet, his grandson was Jude i think ?

No idea, something Egyptian I guess.

fucking Kek

Don't give the Christian Identity bullshit. Everything Jewish began with Abraham, the Jews themselves go as far back as to Adam, claiming that Adam, the Jews, are the only "Humans" who were told by God :

In case you don't know the simple history of the Bible :

All Jewish.

That means there are two words for you, though you likely will not understand at first. Good luck, and don't take the weeklong bans personally.

Lurk Moar.

You know damn well the "alt right" is a vehicle with which to convince conservatives to be more open to homosexuals to further the homosexual agenda, (the homosexual agenda is essentially a slow homosexual cultural jihad)

Hitlerious.

With guns and big bombs

gas the kikes
all of them
solve the problem not the symptoms of the problem

My greatest fear is not that the (((globalists))) will succeed. They won't, either way. My greatest fear is that we fail, and the next generation of white rebellion is done through submission to Islam.

A canny but misguided young white may decide that it's better to rule in hell than to serve in hell, given that those are his only choices. And make no mistake, white resources and intellect would quickly come to dominate the Islamic world were we to go that way.

Newfag confirmed. Let's go easy on his hymen this time. He's still got flippers.

And you believe the Jewish supremacist version of Biblical history, why?

I'm not Christian Identity (and also not who you're responding to), but isn't it abundantly obvious that somewhere along the line the kikes of today became different from the kikes of the Bible? It's a completely different culture. They even trace their ancestry in a different way.

Rabbi Yosef was apart of a very particular sect of Jews that I can't remember right now. Maybe that means something to you…

At least do some basic research. Nearly all major religious figures were Aryan.

Sage because this thread seems to be beyond hope of remission..

what the fuck are you talking about

i'm pretty sure the homosexual agenda is just to fuck dudes

Lol no, fuck off with your half-understood bullshit. Momo (poobuh) and the first caliphs were Arabs. Arabs are not white. And Persians aren't white either: genetically they're further away from us than Levantine Arabs are.

go hang yourself.

can guarantee the 53 yo pedophile half-jew muhammad who spent 30 years of his life as a bandit robbing camels and sucked the tongues of little boys was a fucking semite

Is a half-nig Brasileiro Iberian? You're a fucking retard, go Read A Fucking Book and stop fatting burgers all over your fries

(1) Get rid of neocon and Jew influence over the West. They are a double edged sword. They simultaneously get us in wars, while also calling for open borders and mass immigration, especially for Muslims. Cut off all political, economic, and cultural support for Israel and any Jewish groups.

(2) Get rid of American support for Arab regimes and Muslim groups. Since at least the 1950s (goes back further if you count British intelligence), American intelligence has been supporting various extremist Arab groups ranging from the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to al Qaeda. First as a means to stop communists, then as a means to a variety of ends (spread democracy, petropolitics, etc). Most of this was run through something called the "Safari Club". American intelligence also uses various NGOs and IGOs to spread this sort of stuff. American-side organizations should be cracked down on as well.

(3) Run financial warfare on all Muslim individuals and groups spreading money to fund both violent jihadists and the general spread of Islam in the west. It's not just Western intelligence agencies and the Jews doing this either. Muslims, especially rich individuals in the Gulf States, are a problem. Shia muslims are different in their finances to the Sunni financing as well. Hezbollah gets its funding both from Iran, but also illicit smuggling (drugs, weapons). Same as turkroaches with their nationalist secret societies that are involved in the drug trade in Germany. Different mudshits will have to have a different approach to their finances and logistics. This needs to be accounted for to disrupt and destroy the monetary underpinning for these groups.

(4) Run some sort of cultural or ideological warfare in Western countries against traditionalist Muslim sects.

(5) Capture the power structure within western countries, so as to physically deport all Muslims back to their homelands. Shoot the ones that don't leave. Shoot anyone (like leftists) that disagree.

there are others with agendas that incorporate homosexuality as a propaganistic tool or theme

that's not the same thing

confusing the two is a stupid mistake

Mohammad was a red-haired Celt. His cousin, Ali, was blonde-haired and blue-eyed. These are confirmed historical accounts. Arabs didn't come to prominence until centuries after his death - (((cohencidentally,))) this was at the exact same time that the Islamic Golden Age tapered off and gave way to barbarian raiders.

Because of muh Jew-pushed propaganda story that his young wife was just a child. Funny how they never mention to you at shillcamp that his old wife's age is subject to just as much dispute, yet you never push the "maybe he banged a granny" angle.
Can you be any more obvious, shill? You tried it with Paulberg and that didn't stick, you're trying it now with Trump and nobody believes you.

Isn't that also why many Muslims these days dye their beard red or something? I read something like that a while ago. That the reason why they love to dye their beards red is become Muhammed had red hair … I think, not sure!

I put you in the bin now

Correct.

Run out of facts already?

im not trying it with Trump and I dont know who this paul kike is
Muhammad is a semitic cockroach and a pedo who married a girl child and molested little boys
fuck all of them to death
calling muhammad a Celt is a fucking insult to Celts
fuck you and all your semitic shit, if I had my way id have that entire region glassed and my only regrets would be the ziggurats of Sumer and the amphitheatres of Rome as collateral

Are you fucking stupid? Iranians are where the term Aryan came from. I'm not saying they're not shitskins by enlarge, but they're as indigenous Aryan as it gets.

>>>/Islam/
goat fucker

Reported

A roach with a nail growing out of its back.

Islam will be wiped off the face of the Earth, achmed. Remember that.

okay schlomo

i neither care nor disagree im just laughing at your arsetarded malapropism

Nice try, goatfucker, but people don't have to accept your false semitic dichotomy here. Both you filthy cultists and kikes will hang together for your crimes against the white race when the day comes. Your days are numbered, Achmed.

"Rasool Allah(pbuh) was not too tall and not short. But he was of average height. Hair were neither straight and nor curly but a bit curly. Body was not chubby. Face was not round and heavy and cheeks were not bulky, Infect face was kinda round. Complexion was whitish and reddish. Eyes were black and Eyebrows were long. Joint bones were strong. Edge of shoulders and middle part was strong and flashy. Body was not too hairy, just a line of hair from chest to tummy. Palms and feet were flashy. He(pbuh) use to walk with strength. and it feel like coming down from some higher place. when He(pbuh) pay attention toward right or left, he(pbuh) move his whole body (not just face). There was sign of prophet hood between both shoulders. He(pbuh) is the last Prophet. Most generous of all and most truthful of all. Very kind in nature and family wise most supreme. who ever see him(pbuh), in very first look he become influenced, Who use to meet him regularly, he begin to love him more then any thing."

Hazrat Ali further narrates that "i have never seen any one like him(pbuh) and never will. May Allah's mercy and peace be upon him(pbuh)"

(Mashqat Shareef, vol 5, no 373)

Wow like nobody knows that, special fucking snowflake you are. I'm sure my mentioning Persians was coincidental

I was responding to a post. If the poster didn't mean aryan to be synonymous with white, he shouldn't have responded to a post about whites in Islam using the term aryan. I consider them different but not everybody does, but I don't care to argue the fact and use communication how it's meant to be used: ie a ground for mutual understanding.

tl;dr kill yourself, fucking mongoloid

Run out of jenkem already?

>did you know Mohammed was a H'WHITE man just like you?
>did you know Mohammed hated KIKES just like you?

not celtic then

What??

le goatfucker meme xD

Statistically it's more likely to be donkeys but goatfucker just sounds better.

by stopping the jewry

keep pushing your cult, mudshit. No one buys into your deception.

Reminder that Muhammad was a fraud and Allah was his sock-puppet who conveniently revealed Quranic verses to satiate the "Prophet's" sex addiction.

there are muslims and there are (((muslims)))

there are christians and there are (((christians)))

=LEARN THE DIFFERENCE!
MUSLIMS DONT HAVE (((KINGS)))

Islam in itself is not an enemy, Non-whites in white countries are the enemies, Jews are the enemies. The only reason we perceive Islam as a direct enemy is because a lot of Muslims hate the west, because the west is a degenerate hellhole, that has been destroying they fucking countries for over 20 years now.

So how do we solve this issue? Stop the degradation of the west, IMMEDIATELY cease funding of Israel, and Saudi Arabia, Kick Turkey out of NATO, Help Syria, and the Houthis (even if their flag says death to America), etc… Simple shit the Jew doesn't want.

You are a worthless piece of shit. When war breaks out in Europe, my people are going to hang you up by your neck. Then, just before you die, we will make you consume bacon so that you know where you are going before you die.

No, I am not joking.

thats not true

(((saudia arabian king family))) is twisting the head of muslims.
they got the money and use it to shame the quran by pushing jew controlled ideas.
the (((king family))) are jews, they use (((usa miilitary and us-dollars))) and sold out their palestinian brothers to the jew.

they also sold ghaddafi and assad to jews and help israel to take over the middle east.

All Semitic cults must be killed off. No exceptions.

Going by Geneology, that includes pre-Christian Paganism like Celtic religions and Roman/Greek Pantheon.

Watcha doing Rabbi?

Why should anyone NOT hate the west????

No it is true and I don't blame them.

In it's current state I don't know, you have to be a fucking retard like Gavin McInnes or PJW to like it.

I think john the beloved pulled the strings personally. But that's a theory.

Also the way to stop it is to stop greater israel from manifesting.

Yes it is, Mohammed. Islam is a cancer that must be wiped out regardless of whether the practitioners are white or not

West=cuck
Hating the west = hating feminism godless ducks etc

Saracens out tbh

Please say it isnt so, i knew they were pozzed but i thought they were like that one autistic kid who entertained themselves in the corner instead of trying to show everyone their fanfics and devientart page.

Europe started with christians removing kebab and it ended with atheists removing christianity, the source of this evil is atheism, remove them and all "pagans" and varg clones will disappear.

Has this worked at all so far?

You can't. Pic related, it's an alternative method of turning enemies into allies that worked for us in Japan, once one of the most imperial and nationalist countries of all time. After you scare the ever loving shit out of them, you deluge them with your culture.

In a way, it's what they are doing exactly what they are doing to us right now. You see, instead of nuclear weapons they had 9-11 and now we are so scared of them that we are importing them and their disgusting "culture" wholesale and writing laws to favor their nonsensical religion and spread the word of their evil murderous pedophiliac "prophet" in the name of acceptance and diversity.

no it didnt
it started when the barbaroi tried to enslave us and men took up their spears, defended their home and drove Asia back to the steppes

Can't happen. Christianity is not a native memetic species within the Arab mind phenotype. It would be like trying to grow a citrus orchard in Siberia.

You can force a mind into a gnotomemetic state using brainwashing (mass media, indoctrination, network effects), but this is an unstable state and will not persiste when the brainwashing lets up or immunity is acquired.

Muslim here. I am British of Kashmiri background.
Kashmir is on the border between India and Pakistan. It is a war zone. I carry my religion carefully; it can be interpreted in many ways. I pray daily and read the Holy Quran.
Prayer is about a connection with God. It can be done in many ways. I follow the Sufi faith.

Faith for me is to connect with the divine. Every action is a prayer, especially the little things that we don't often give notice to. Taking a shower, putting the bins out, cooking, catching a bus, whatever.
Islam is not a monolith. It is many things.

Vid is the 99 names for God. It is a meditation.
youtube.com/watch?v=mrcoYTGCXvc

My religion has a lot in common with Gnostic Christianity.

Islam is followed in general by inferior races. By themselves Islam is no real threat. It is the traitors who open the gates who need to be fear and purged.

Hmm, a philo-Semitic Zionist shill to pushing "Muhammad was a fraud"? Wtf I'm pro-Israel now.
Predictable.