Yahoo is Officially Dead

NO NO NO

HEAR WOMYN ROAR
U R B OF SEXIST PIG
NOT TRU! #MEHNSOFRAGILE

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/02/29/yahoo-hints-that-1-billion-tumblr-acquisition-was-mostly-wasted-money/
mercurynews.com/2016/10/06/yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-led-illegal-purge-of-male-employees-lawsuit-charges/
archive.is/Kno5B
infogalactic.com/info/Scunthorpe_problem
wutehweb-mihon.com/7252923103976/c72c84c66a45449f6e7ebfa80a5659e7/c53fde389403c36b7e96d6218617c334.html
ooshidustindiaz.com/1652923103976/7b2b2828a6c7ba3c5544d718f2d17643/6fe78025c038f1ae29fbfcd861f1faaa.html
doshowillamette.com/1382923103976/a89dd8a01d01bfab91e1269a7c65f945/9cc256d687c1a8a0a785814ce2ffee96.html
binucintheircloset.com/7702923103976/a6132d4ad486ba5349deb32174c57fe7/b5763328a078946bd46d9f2ca85334d8.html
fiercebiotech.com/medical-devices/theranos-asked-military-general-for-help-tamping-down-misinformation-from-dod
web.archive.org/web/20170110181836/https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/jan/09/sparking-change-social-enterprise-serves-up-feminism-with-beer-and-fashion
web.archive.org/web/20170110182148/http://www.sparkke.com/sparkke-homepage
klipfolio.com/resources/articles/what-are-business-metrics#gref
researchgate.net/profile/David_Pyrooz/publication/292982609_Ferguson_Effect_pre-print/links/56b3995908ae636a540d18f0.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17750236
youtube.com/watch?v=AAsJEF6k9k8
8ch.net/tech/email.html
spectrum.ieee.org/consumer-electronics/portable-devices/experts-still-think-ubeamrsquos-throughtheair-charging-tech-is-unlikely
finance.yahoo.com/quote/YHOO/financials?p=YHOO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When asked to explain herself, this was the response.

ayy

Seeing as Yahoo owns Tumblr I wonder what will happen to them

How do you even pronounce Altaba? Alt-ab-a? Al-ta-ba? Alt-aba?

BUT 90% OF ALL CEOS ARE MEN AND THAT IS SEXIST AND WOMEN ARE PAID 75 CENTS FOR EVERY DOLLAR A MAN IN PAID AND WHY DO ALL OF THESE COMPANIES ONLY HIRE MALE CEOS ITS THE GLASS CEILING

What ever would we do without the joy that is feminism?

I'd say it as Alt-ah-bah

(heiled)
Why are they changing it to Altaba? Is it because Yahoo sounds too much like a sex noise/racial slur? Is it to confuse normalfags with Alibaba?

Maybe to take it away a peg from Tumblr

Because when you have it open you want to alt tab a(way)

"why am i getting a jewish hotwife vibe? why?, i resolve to press on and tread very carefully …"

al-tah-bah?
Sounds pretty dune cooney, did Saudis buy this too?

The only time they're hot is when they're in the oven.

Probably.conquer the Universe and live in peace for the rest of time.

People associated Yahoo with failure thanks to all the shit they have done over the years, especially under this bitch. It is no secret that Yahoo is a mess and how useless it is. They are trying to re-introduce it and trick stupid people into thinking it is something new.

hmm, between this and vessel and a few other moves Verizon has made this year I have a feeling they may be making a large play in the near future.

Yahoo died once Google basically won the search-engine-race. It was over then, why continue trying to win especially when you know, Google is backed by the US-government and all kinds of shady shadow organisations?

don't remind me.

On a serious note though, what did Yahoo have going for it, other than some name recognition and former glory? Once you remove the name, it becomes just another generic as fuck tech company. At least with the name, you could try to do a comeback or something, but now.. what do you do with it?

In the last pic. she looks like V.P. Pence a little… Strange, that.

Women are just not good at leading, yahoo paid billions for this lesson.

She's also getting sued for discrimination because it was discovered she ware firing men in mass from their long time roles @ Yahoo to replace them with women.

delicious nutshell_infograph.jpg when

i've never heard a woman laugh like that
why

IS THIS THE BITCH THAT SPENT A FORTUNE ON BUYING TUMBLR?!!?!?!?!?!

OH GOD, MY SIDES. PLEASE WAKE ME UP. I CAN'T WAKE UP.

Which is pretty sad given Yahoo news is still liked.

They're run amazingly poorly if they seriously think marketing is their problem and not just the fact that they develop the oddest crap. Like when they tried doing television series.

underrated

(((Marissa Mayer))) was never going to be anything more than a hatchet man and social engineer dressed in a suit. Shortly before she transferred from Jewgle Yahoo had already made some novice mistakes and repeatedly ignored its core users. From day one she started treating the company as her own personal shopping cart, seemed to change services just for the hell of it and used a great chunk of resources to spread her own PR and that of fellow overrated women around the world.

Yahoo had some good 'products' and thanks to her they are now going to be remembered as the company that spent itself out of existence and were bedfellows with spy agencies.

I feel sad because Yahoo Messenger had a significant personal role to play in my life. Their recent 'relaunch' was a typically poorly designed (think accessible for mobile fags) messenger which one could almost think was deliberately bad.

tl;dr Fuck you Marissa Mayer, you overrated, useless, destructive and utterly blinkered man hating Jewish cunt.

+ gmail

Must have smelled like a fish market @ Yahoo.

fortune.com/2016/02/29/yahoo-hints-that-1-billion-tumblr-acquisition-was-mostly-wasted-money/

It was. Oh god. No more winning. Please. I cant take it no more. KEK. All mighty Kek. Please. The laughter. It's too much.

I would have done a far better job than her. That is assuming it wanted to be saved and there was not some shady under the table mutual agreement to slowly suicide as a vehicle for social justice.

topmeme

(heil)

That's all I need to know. It't in her pocket.

Actually there is one more thing you need to know
She bought Tumblr

Nigga, she was fucking retarded. She literally led a purge of male workers just so she could fill them with men as a "take that" for her glorious feminist overlords

mercurynews.com/2016/10/06/yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-led-illegal-purge-of-male-employees-lawsuit-charges/

women*

Yes, I've been following the developments and I can't say I'm surprised. There was a particularly smug Jewish female atmosphere to Yahoo since she took over.

Pretty much anyone could have done a better job than her.

She treated her job as being one of marketing rather than management. It was pure fucking insanity. She had probably bought into all the stories that feminism was the way to go for managers so that they'd be promoted more in the news and in turn help their companies image so they'd be more profitable, not realizing that those stories were written by feminists that just wanted to inflate their own egos.

Any sane person would have at least been able to just give a few vague directions and then stand back, in turn doing far better work than Marissa ever did.

What's even worse about all this is, if I'm not mistaken, the last CEO before her had actually did a good job of slowly pulling the company out a nose dive. It wasn't a miraculous turn around or anything, but for once things were improving for Yahoo, even if slowly. But unfortunately he had a penis and not a vagina, which is sexist.

Holy shit this is a fucking big redpill against feminists kek

Also requesting that news from some years ago about a company made for only women that ended in pure caos because their infights for power and wearing ettiquete as they started insulting eachother

It's yet another case of feminists believing their own lies.

Woman undeservedly gets position
Woman proclaims her appointment historical
Women write articles claiming the same
Woman portrays all criticism as misogyny
Women write articles claiming the same
Women hold events to claim the same
Company performs below expectations
Real world questions woman's capabilities
Women claim industry inherently sexist
Company continues to flounder
Competition/x event used as excuse
Company fails
SJW media: "It was always going to be a hard task, goy, but look at the social positives."

IIRC he made some stupid decisions too, particularly regarding adapting to the 'Facebook age' but yes, he was one could say inches better than Marissawitz.

Being better than that bitch is not an accomplishment. Any moron plucked out of Africa could have guessed 1 Billion dollars for Tumblr was a disgustingly stupid idea.

En masse.

That's not mere women in control.
That's corporate espionage. Clearly.

They wouldn't,……………….

You don't, you don't fucking say it, it's fucking irrelevant. We'll never say it out loud because we'll never talk about it.

She's clearly part of some form of progressive mob that is emerging.

You know the mob this pizzagate scandal is uncovering? The one that likes to use the upside down illuminati symbol?

Probably them.

of course.

The Annunaki?

I call them "Gerudo thieves"

One of my favorite stories
archive.is/Kno5B

How did such obvious imbecile who aren't fit to run a lemonade stand become billionaires? No seriously, all these current year Silicon Valley people come off as complete idiots in everything (their actions, their demeanor, what they say) yet they make astronomical sums of money.

They wish. But if they were to begin the process of that they'd just turn into

That would make it a death cult :^)

Fag detected.

Didn't yahoo also produced the last season of "Community"?

Why didn't the board of directors stopped her when they still can?

Go wash your dusty cunt out.

This. It would have smelled with the suffocating aroma of perfume.

How could they breathe in that environment?

i dont get it yahoo.com is still up and my yahoo email still works

Give it time….

Is she Queen of the Retarded Dolphin People or something? What the fuck even is that?

Offering for every entrepreneur to Tap apparently wasn't lucrative enough.

She's finnish as hell. Has the exact face of an arctic fox.

Lately the Yahoo forums are a mess, and they are openly censoring specific posters (conservatives), interfering with their posts, kicking them off certain news pages, only allowing a set number of support votes before they're locked out, etc.

And it looks like they've gone back to their old habit of importing libtard posts from other news stories into related news forums by the gross, in order to make it seem as though more people are trashing Trump than there really are.

On top of all that, they also seem to be infected with the "critical Firefox update" virus, and they either don't care or just hate Mozilla users.

It's really sad, as they used to have the best news forums online, but they keep pissing around with them & trying to find ways to censor them & drive the opinion forums further and further left.

Holla Forumsacks should really get together and start a funding campaign to create an entirely new news outlet on the web, one that has a forum similar to the Chans, but moderated to the point where normies would see it as legitimate (no swearing, no overtly racist comments, no Hitler-worship, etc.)
And, of course, in banning the words "nigger, coon, spearchucker," etc., we would also ban the words "cracker, honky, whitebread," etc. (which Yahoo gladly allows through).

Interesting undertaking, but not impossible. And any associated reporters could slant the news to the right, for a change, while the editors write the stylebooks to promote Holla Forums-approved nomenclature.

I'll bet it would fly pretty damn good.

Later we expand to cable news…instead of the announcer saying "this is C-N-N" we have him say, "this is P-O-L"

It would be glorious.

As the prophet predicted so it shall be said: "Enough winning, I can not handle all this winning" In that day the winning will intensify, the cries of the priests will not be heard.

I have been thinking this about hollywood too. they have enough "fuck you" money to SJW it into the shit bin. Transexual lead characters lol.

But "Cracker" and "White Bread" can be used in reference to food, so Wordfiltering can cause a issue.

How often do you speak of food on a political forum?
In any case, the problem already exists…if you try to post "Dick Cheyney" on Yahoo, for instance, they censor the word "dick."
If you try to use the word "screw" they censor that, too.

It's just something the posters would have to live with, and they'd have to realize it's the anti-white racists that caused it.

Yeah Yahoo got pegged hard but she still walks away getting paid which pisses me off. Run a company into the ground and still get a sweet severance pay.

The City of Altaba

shit plan

Trump hasn't even taken office yet, the real winning hasn't even started.

I fear an user will die of laughter in the next 4 years.

infogalactic.com/info/Scunthorpe_problem
Remember that this is a thing. And why you should take care with wordfilters.

Haven't heard of this, more info plox?

So is Tumblr up for grabs?

Too bad it's going to go for millions or else seeing Holla Forums purchase it would be a possibility.
Imagine the butthurt.

She might have rudely interrupted the parish priest to fire people.

Mayer is a name used often by jews. Is this a kike?

So she has to wreck the one last thing of value on the way out.. the brand name.

Yahoo lost the search engine war but had so many other services that could have made it a big player on the internet. She went and killed every single one.

No wonder this company went under.

Its arabic for "The brick"

We live in very dark times, you are very angry about one female CEO. In Germany there is a women's quota prescribing that 30% of all supervisory bodies must be female. This is not enough for the ruling parties, they want a 40% quota of all supervisory bodies AND 40% of all leading managers to be women. That however is only the tip of the iceberg, our comunist party wants a 50% quota and our green party demands even an imigrant quota. We are lost.

Holy shit that makes me so fucking angry

Talked to a funny dude in i-business recently. He said that Mayer is a plant, hired specifically to deflect critics while a few connected insiders rape the company illegally. Basically if yahoo was liquidated (sold for parts) they would have had to pay stockholders their share. But now all the stockholders simply lost the money because "oops bad decisions". Legally mayer is guklty of fraud but no one will go after mayer because muh vagina.

Come to think of it that might be the whole reason for the latest diversity push everywhere in the fortune 500. You start virtue signaling, value is lost, assets are plundered via things like bonuses and fake buys from (((friends))) of yours. All just a shadow grab at legitimate assets before the big boys just crash the whole plane via the fed.

Am I forced to join the normie legion and have a Gmail?
I don't want to be a 1337 haxor and having my own hosted mail or use telegrams in paper, I just want something that works with the least amount of hacking and privacy problems.

Reminds me of another failed googly eyed batshit insane looking CEO in silicon valley.
Kikes are truly working hard on destroying one of the last remnants of high profit industry in the US.

Whoever didn't see this coming has the foresight of a blind nigger.

Fuck, doesn't this mean Yahoo! Mail is dead? It's more stable and lightweight than Outlook for those like me who hate Google and are too stupid/don't care to create their own email server and address.

Perfect case of should be making baby's and not corporate dedications.

I saw it coming tbh fam. Women in tech. Honestly, what did y'all expect?

It's the only longterm solution, tbh. Host it yourself on your own machine.

You can try Protonmail or something. (inb4 kiked: yes, everything is)

who the fuck is that?

Stop being a cheap kike. There are over 9000 different email solutions out there. You could own your own domain and just get cheap vhosting for a few bucks a month. You don't have to be a big computer programmer to figure it out. All the major domain name resellers offer cheap hosting if you buy the name through them.

Then you can just use pop3/imap on local email clients instead of shit-tier webmail that changes every week.

All kikes are like women and hate to see anyone enjoying themselves when they're not involved. If they do, they try meticulously to infiltrate it and make it slimy and grossly Jewish. Mostly to make money off it. Of they can't make money off it then they destroy it, because they and their shitty religion needs to be the center of attention just so they aren't left behind squabbling while humans actually do shit.

That Dark Research user a few threads back said he had more sick fuck pedo logs to post but yahoo wiped them during their change to the IM system.
Disgusting bitch destroyed evidence.

I used GMX for a while, I already received a warning that the site will be sold.

In short, there's no email service that is:
- Free
- Doesn't ask for your cellphone
- Respect your privacy
- Doesn't reorder your mails in retarded ways
- Are stable enough so they persist through the years
- Doesn't need to be administrated by yourself

Yahoo! Mail had most of those.

QUAD SEVENS CONFIRM, YAHOO! CEO DESTROYED PIZZAGATE EVIDENCE

She dated (((Larry Page))). Cohennections.

Sounds about right since kebabs make bricks from camel shit.

Not using Cock.li

what the fucking kek

She looks a lot like Zuckerfuck. CEO really is the "face" of a company, and a face is just a meme-transmission device. Imagine how easy it is for a normalfag to get trick'd by these kinds of things.

Your country needs an enima, user. Make Germany Great Again.

I can guarantee you that Verizon has no plan. It's a bunch of fucking boomers running things, and they think they can become a tech company if they buy all kinds of old websites that no one uses anymore. Everything they have tried outside of mobile phones has been a complete disaster. The landline service has been sold off everywhere except the mid atlantic, aol and yahoo just hemorrhage money, their video streaming service, redbox instant, and vehicle kits never gained any traction.

That is what happens when natural order is fucked.

She looks either blind or certifiably insane.

listen to her speak

There is no such thing as free. If its free then you are the product. They don't respect your privacy. Your not the customer.

With services like Godaddy (just using them as an example because they are the biggest) you don't have to admin anything. You just pay them and they take care of the backend administration.

Thats why you use a local email client.

With real email you don't use retarded webmail. You use pop3/imap and use the client thats on your smartphone or on your computer. Emails are pushed to your device and kept in sync across all platforms.

If the hosting starts to suck or they start messing with pricing then you take your domain and go someplace else.

Yes, all while gimping things that existed already. Even their web mail client got worse somehow and that's a real feat.

I was working an office job where there were a lot of "natural" hygiene enthusiasts and oh my fuck I'd rather have a hobo face sit me.

Fucked up with the renaming as well? 'Altaba' hardly rolls off the tongue. And it sounds suspiciously like Alibaba

Women's rights are cancer. I used to be the biggest white knight beta too. This bitches need to be oppressed, good thing they love it

Altaba will probably invest in fucking female startups as well.

"I run a startup that encourages other women to create startups!"
"It's like product/service X but [female-twist]!"

An other interesting thing is that Jap's fertility rate is higher when there are more virgins.

that video came out in 07 it says. the laugh sounds backwards and it seems like the audio loops near the end.

(checked)
Who is that semen demon?

literally a waste of space, what the fuck

Should have had this bitch living at home and growing babies years ago, making "executive decisions" about cutlery and decor rather than business.

You're lost because you won't kill your enemies.

I think I have a new fetish now.

I still Have my yahoo email that I use ever since the early 2000's, it went to complete shit since years ago, buggy as hell.

Has to happen sooner or later. IIRC it doesn't make them anything.

Whatever you say, Chaim.

We can only hope, user, we can only hope.

It's been going around for a while, it redirects your current page to a site that displays a Firefox logo & claims you need to download a critical update. It then displays a download for you to click.
Anyone with any brains will notice the Firefox logo is not coming from a Firefox address, and Mozilla does not do updates in this fashion, anyway.
Just hit the back button and shut down the download field, it's more of an annoyance than anything else.
But if you're stupid enough to download the thing, god only knows what you'll get.

It only seems to occur on Yahoo anymore, but it used to be on random sites.
Some of the servers it's coming from are:

quemadrpower.org

wutehweb-mihon.com/7252923103976/c72c84c66a45449f6e7ebfa80a5659e7/c53fde389403c36b7e96d6218617c334.html

ooshidustindiaz.com/1652923103976/7b2b2828a6c7ba3c5544d718f2d17643/6fe78025c038f1ae29fbfcd861f1faaa.html

doshowillamette.com/1382923103976/a89dd8a01d01bfab91e1269a7c65f945/9cc256d687c1a8a0a785814ce2ffee96.html

binucintheircloset.com/7702923103976/a6132d4ad486ba5349deb32174c57fe7/b5763328a078946bd46d9f2ca85334d8.html

But the sites keep changing with every incident.

I agree. Here's another example. Jews are intentionally and maliciously ruining Sony's movie division to force a jew buyout.

Unfortunately General Mattis was in cahoots with that con artist. He may go down in flames during the confirmation hearing.

“Theranos asked military general for help tamping down 'misinformation' from the DOD”

“In July 2015, Mattis ended up joining Theranos' board of directors after he retired from the Marine Corps”

fiercebiotech.com/medical-devices/theranos-asked-military-general-for-help-tamping-down-misinformation-from-dod

Yes Marissa did billions in stock buybacks. When you're out of ideas for new projects and have a bit of cash, then you just loot it with buybacks, inflates the price of the stock short term for execs and insiders looking to dump. Massive buybacks generally is a sign of a dead or dying company. Companies that still have long term prospects will usually just issue dividends instead of buybacks when there's nothing going on short term, of course this sticks shareholders with tax liabilities and isn't so great for the execs but it keeps the company in existence and the unions happy. On that matter, there just aren't too many companies with union employees that do buybacks.

You still don't understand. Normies see as legitimate only that speech that is constantly repeated in the (((media))) that bombards them. Normies are barely more than parrots and repeat only whatever they perceive the mass of authoritative parrot voices saying.

Yes, they are bothered when they see the term 'nigger' used, but they are also bothered when they see someone use the term 'proliferate' or pretty much any word with more than two syllables; semi-colons really fuck them up, especially.

Normies are confused and filled with anxiety when they encounter any term that hasn't been constantly blasted on CNN, or Bazinga Theory, or Sportsball, or whatever normies watch. You combat that by introducing them to a normal community that gets along pretty well despite using such esoteric chants. This is why the liberal normies, the ones who never listen to rap, grew up in gated communities, don't have any friends who earn less than $100k, etc., are the most bothered by any utterance of the word nigger whereas street-level folk who actually interact with niggers every day and hear the word nigger every day just don't give a fuck about people using the word nigger.

Exactly. The talent was fired years ago to make room for powerful womyn. If you ditch the name recognition as well, what the hell is left? Nothin'. What do you do with it? Dick all.

Top fucking kek mate.

Insane.

She tried to model her dress, schedule, and everything else to mirror Steve Jobs. She was OBSESSED with it. Her product didn't work and she worked legitimately insane hours and spent gobs of money on trainers/coaches/quacks to support her weird sleep cycle so she could be "more productive"

Sadly, "more productive" to her meant better at obfuscating the reality of Theranos' product: the Edison Device. They were funded in the first place because they contacted 2nd and 3rd tier VC firms that didn't do proper due diligence- nobody asked health physicists or engineers if this was possible. It would only be a ~$5k thing to do.

So she blew tons of money paying 3rd parties to run blood tests when her device couldn't, returning incorrect results from her own device, and covering up wherever possible.

She attracted some pretty big names to her board of directors, likely using VC money to build a smokescreen of respectability and insulation from scrutiny with the big names like Mattis, Frist, Nunn, Kissinger, etc.

It was inevitable that this would fail and that's what makes this woman insane. She didn't cash out and leave when she had the chance. She didn't take the money and run. She kept building her house of cards that she HAD TO KNOW would fail the moment the device was required to actually work. That's insanity, pure and simple.

You could say the fertility bombed (Carlos pic related).

What happened around 1972 for the fertility to decrease again?

Funny because mels body language is saying he's having negative thoughts about whoever he's listening to.

I should have known that's what was happening.

Time to join the GMX email master race. I've used it for awhile and I quite like it. The interface is delightfully dated. They're a German company. Security and privacy seem pretty tight. I can't remember who, but I saw recently that some other fashy goy with public notoriety uses GMX, which further legitimated it in my book.

She nailed the overrated part well.

Use a German VPN so you can access the local GMX; thus protecting your emails more than the regular one which is subject to your local privacy/data laws.

Zorin was right. Bond should have let him flood Silicon Valley. There's also a Zorin OS out funnily enough.

Is it possible she is actually an agent of KEK?

I wondered that after seeing the dubs. Rolling now for confirmation.

Guess not.

If dubs Marissa Mayer won't see 2018.

well, all the people not born in 1939-1945 (because their parents were away or dead) didnt reach adulthood and didnt have kids of their own, it's a trend seen in almost all countries that took part in ww2.

Nah they would have spent the one billion dollars on a gold chain only to have it robbed the next week.

t. goon

This bitch deserves to hang for what she did. Trying to defraud the government, particularly the military, should be a hanging offense.

Finally the shit Sony is shoveling out makes sense. Why haven't the nips fired everybody in the American division yet? Aren't they paying attention?

Here is an entertaining 'news' piece about a feminist SJW brewing company.

web.archive.org/web/20170110181836/https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/jan/09/sparking-change-social-enterprise-serves-up-feminism-with-beer-and-fashion

Visit their brewer website and cringe as you read the 'our team' section and see how they are such things as;-

'A political and environmental activist',

' a fierce advocate for social fairness and environmental awareness and dreams of eliminating inequality once and for all'

'she lives and breathes fashion and art. A true believer in girl power, feminism and gender equality are at the core of everything she does.'

'dabbles in journalism, health and nutrition and dreams of writing poignant and game changing literature that captivates the world'

web.archive.org/web/20170110182148/http://www.sparkke.com/sparkke-homepage

I'm not sure if any of them actually qualify to run a business to be honest as dabbling and dreaming tend to only get you so far.

my sides

Why do they all look like that?
Can't you be a "fierce advocate" without looking fiercely retarded?

The memes practically write themselves.

Alt tab auot of here

So, what do i do with my ten year old account now that is tied to some of my important shit?

SPOILER THAT SHIT, NIGGER.

Oy vey why can't you goyim appreciate the creative destruction brought to you by these brilliant women? It's not like any of you goyim use yahoo anyway. Mudslimes didn't feel safe using any of the big search engines so she decided to give it a name that sounds arabic in nature. Celebrate diversity goyim, it is your greatest strength!

muh dik tbh

She does have a nice figure.

THAT FACE HOWEVER

user, she's like in her late 40s, imagine what she looked like at 16-20

I'd still impregnate the shit outta that

Yahoo news is still worth something. Maybe finance too. But it's nothing close to the 20% shares they have of Alibaba. Luckiest investment ever.

Have you seen her talk? I'm wondering what other possible explanation is there besides insanity but I guess there isn't.

sounds completely artificial. Is she even a human being? Seems more like some Monarch triggering, as someone sits behind a button and then "she" is forced to do that. Shouldn't be an excuse for her actions nonetheless.

I don't know if it's still true, but for a while their shares of Alibaba were worth more than Yahoo as a whole, suggesting that Yahoo actually had negative value.

I saw someone comment that those kikes at Verizon probably came up with the name. Because making up a name that looks like you threw alphabet pasta in the wall or putting the word "the" in front of your company name sure inspires confidence.

Holy shit, that's the laugh of a villain in a "jilted lover" slasher movie.

She reminds me of android 18 from DBZ. Peepee likey.

it's already happened. The current CEO is Thomas Rothman.

She's got the crazy eyes and the crazy laugh, lads.

I wouldn't put too much weight into the "works crazy hours" nonsense. It's the same way Hillary Clintons staff talked about how hard she worked, but in the leaks we found out she couldn't wake up until after 10am.

What we know in retrospect is that the Theranos CEO was a front for a kike scam, an actress. She may have been legitimately trying to build a company at one point, I don't know, but there was never a product to sell.

Everything about the Theranos CEO was modeled to resemble what the average person would think a genius would be. From the "stories" about her work ethic, to the way she dressed, to the TED TALK'esque way she would talk about changing the world. Frankly, I'd be surprised if she had any real scientific skills at all. The only problem for Theranos was that the fraud was discovered before the kikes could cash out.

I'm actually shocked more shitty companies don't try to follow the Theranos/Yahoo model: Get a NerdGirl(tm) to be the CEO, hype the stock up with promises that can never be delivered and make acquisitions that will never pay off, while the stock is still high secure bonuses that are protected in downtimes. Call anyone who criticizes the company a sexist in order to keep public scrutiny to a minimum.

Then when the house of cards starts to come down sell the company for a fraction of its former market value to another company. Rub hands and walk away with hundreds of millions of dollars while doing no work.

I wonder if the Yahoo CEO is actually Google subversion to destroy a competitor.

Why does she sound like a man?

Why do the Japanese refuse to wake up to the jewish problem?

I know right, was expecting 'Goodbye Horses' to start playing in the background any moment.

That TED talk stuff itself is a secular cult. They collect viewer metrics from the net to tailor their technique. They aim to become a sort of scientology for techies.

But this is what we are doing here

#MeyerOnFacebook
#MoreWomenOnFacebook
#Markgynist

My Ancient Chinese feng shui tells me this company will fail as well. The reason:

They're already memeing people to leave their site immediately upon arriving.

i will try to speak with it

Holla Forums is trying to sell fraudulent medical equipment to the military? That's news to me.

Simple. If they look decent no one will gives them attention. They can't look too pretty because then their litle shitty groups will hate them, thus they make themselves ugly like the rest of them.
It's like clothing you have to wear with a religion of choice or a uniform in an army.

Oh and before you let someone defend Marissa Mayer with "MUH MARKET VALUE" or "MUH STOCK PRICE" consider the following:

Yahoo lost 90% of its true market value under two female CEOs. Let that sink in for a second. That's the leadership that was plastered all over the cover of "success" magazines. To put this in greater perspective if Yahoo had taken Microsofts offer, then turned themselves into an asset holding company with the proceeds and did nothing except purchase a DOW Index fund, they would be worth $100 billion dollars today.

There was almost no way to run Yahoo worse than it was run.

WHAT A FUCKING HORRIBLE NAME CHOICE THEY WILL PLUMMET LIKE A ROCK

Absolutely disgusting

It was Mattis who was looking to buy. He wanted battlefield testing back in 2012, while he was still with the Marines. With names such as Kissinger on there, do you think he didn't know what he was getting into?

Who was the CEO when they got their Alibaba share? Considering that's the only thing they have left and the reason why they are taking the name of their holding company.
Mayer actually sold some of that stake to fund her tenure.

This shit is the exact reason I refuse to buy a Hewlett Packard computer, ever.

I fucking told her. She even went ahead and still bought shitty HP laptops that always broke within a year. Whenever a company promotes a woman who was not there from the beginning (and even then, sometimes) it always means they are void of innovation or basic business sense. They're basically saying "Fuck it, we don't know what else to do to improve our stock price, let's just hire someone who is a politically correct crowd pleaser, what could possible go wrong? Feminism, right?" And then it all goes to shit.

Someone should make an infographic documenting how stock prices for companies tend to fall after a female CEO is appointed.

She was trying to sell to the military, and got Mattis to back her up. She gave Mattis a position on the board in exchange for that.

If Mattis weren't useful as a competent general, I'd say he deserves to hang next to her.

Agreed. I'm still not 100% sure what it is supposed to be or what it's unique selling point is. Can't someone like Amazon just step in and offer an alternative which would benefit by being attached to its massive and growing customer base? Like they did with E-books.

Just like this nigger. That went "real" well.

It's basically a proxy stock for Alibaba.

I'm glad I got a Elitebook still, think never had any issues what so ever.
Also, clearly tell your mom why her views are shit you'll do her good with it.

Forgot to mention - He was McDonald's chief groid for a disastrously bad term.

a flea would've done a better job than her, user

This is good to watch for. Start shorting the stock of any company like fucking reddit that makes a big scene out of promoting – or better yet, hiring from outside – a woman. It's a sign things are bad, and they're not getting better.

Ironically, you're allowed to capitalize on that knowledge, but company insiders aren't because it's illegal.

Wait, I thought if you learned the information whilst an employee of a company and used that information after you left it would still be considered insider dealing or whatever it's called?

Your mom is retarded.

they would do literally anything that they think that they could "get away" with user
as far as they're concerned, nothing is beneath them

lmao

if they could get a one dollar raise by being filmed slowly killing a hundred babies in a nursery home and noone would stop them, and no humans on Earth would find out about it who aren't in on it, he would do it, at least when its convenient

Hopefully you were smug about it infront of ur mom and kept telling her "I told you"

Because she could've used the Sarkeesian defense "If you don't cave to my qualms, you're a bunch of misogynistic pigs full of privilege"

Fair enough.

Anyone who could have stopped it has probably been sidelined a long time ago.

The only risk in shorting is the short term bump in sales price if the normies start buying up the stock. Long term I always bet against black and women executives.

Not disagreeing with the female CEO issue, obviously, but I think HP is on the rebound. I have an HP Pavilion G7 2323DX I picked up for a song back in 2013. It is sitting directly to my left, running Ubuntu non-stop, 24/7 for 3+ years. I have upgraded the APU from an A-8 to an A-10, 16GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD, but it has never given me any trouble.

Also got an EliteBook 8760w upstairs that, in spite of its age, can run GTA 5 and Fallout 4 fairly well after adding a Quadro 4000M.

I suspect the G7 longevity is a testament to AMD build quality. The EliteBook I picked up used for $299 on eBay 6 months ago, but it has also given me no trouble. Maybe there is hope, but i has to come after ditching the dead weight.

They are the ones who push the Calexit bullshit, because they think they finally will have and govern an IRL version of Tumblr.
The funny thing is if they succeed and leave the Union, the Northern Californians (where Trump won) will secede from them and the state of Jefferson will be back in the USA.

Here's the thing that gets me about this sort of stuff. I know that if you documented the evidence that niggers and women simply cannot lead companies as well as white men (or Jewish men, tbh), they would simply turn this around as proof of racism and sexism. I'm not sure how even - what, would the claim be people stopped liking HP products or McDonald's because of who the CEO was? I'm pretty sure 99.9% are completely oblivious to these things, I would be if I weren't a writer who has researched this more times than I would like.

Of course it would make them look ridiculous. Here would be some numbers worth figuring. First, find a baseline, i.e. average stock rise/fall for a company after a CEO's tenure for the whole market. Then, compare demographics. I would bet $1000 companies that appoint women and nigs perform far worse than other companies. Hell, I bet somewhere on the internet we could find a resource that already has all this data available. Gonna do some digging.

Protip: virulent racism and sexism is the norm among pro traders. (It is a lot of Jews and chinks, after all.) These pro traders prey on companies appointing minorities in the way a sociopath preys on young girls dying their hair blue. Thing is, there are always enough suckers willing to take the bet that female CEO = beating the market.

Yeah I know she's pretty dumb. Since the HP fiasco she's even more opposed to taking my advice. For example, I told her to jump on Bitcoin back in 2010, just $100. (I invested some of my own money at the time, but I had much less than she did.) I havent' given up tho, I'm trying to make sure she doesn't just squander the (substantial) inheritance from my grandpa before any of it will come to me. It's frustrating, my family is very frugal and prudent and sitting on millions (which is a good thing, imo) but they won't take any risks with that money either. I told them to jump on the Facebook IPO (we had a connection) but they blew that. Google? Apple? Each time, they fucking blew it. My grandpa was a small timer but he had really good connections to NY finance (OT: he was acquainted with Trump), he kind of unofficially told me to watch after the "family estate" after he passed away that he'd built up. I learned a lot from him.

lol her last HP laptop broke just this Christmas while I was visiting. I think I finally may have gotten through to her, because she looked at me and said "Alright, my next laptop will not be an HP." She's too prideful to just admit I was right, but she'll change her behavior when it becomes apparent she should.

We could always persuade Thiel to buy it.

There are already cucks refusing to use PayPal because Thiel supported Trump.

Yahoo lost email in 2013, hands data to feds on a whim, has 1-2 major security breeches per year.

My opsec is weak but using Yahoo's webmail in current year is crazy.

Have you considered telling your mom this, user?

If he was so smart and had so much fucking faith in you then why didn't he make you the beneficiary of his assets upon your 18th birthday and have it handled by some law firm until then instead of your mother ?

When you have no idea what you are doing then getting rid of any qualified, competent and experienced staff should be a first priority as they would be the first to blow the whistle. After that simply surround yourself with narcissistic idiots, you can then say and do anything you want and as long as you say it with confidence they will go along with it because they will assume it's the right choice and not want to look like they 'dont get it' by asking questions. Plus these useful idiots are just smart enough to understand they are well under qualified to be onboard such a tasty gravy train so ain't gonna pull the brakes for any reason whatsoever.

This woman's staggering inability to grasp that the "easy ride" is implicitly a result of men being better to hire is the reason her business failed. And it's the reason everything she does will also fail.

Men discipline themselves on the job and take it seriously. We are obeying our instincts to be good hunters; good warriors. Be quiet, respect the hierarchy, reward good ideas, punish disruption, do your job, pick up others' slack, take ownership of the task, focus on success, be results-oriented, sublimate your ego to the greater good, etc.

Women are gatherers and social climbers who also have instincts: Gossip, complain, shirk, let others do the heavy lifting, protect yourself, hoard resources, compete for male attention, snipe at other women, enforce conformity while secretly violating it, develop a highly adaptive double standard about taking things that aren't yours (i.e. nuts and berries if you're a hunter-gatherer, paid sick leave if you work in an office).

Femanons, I know you're here – Please tell me that you understand this is why (and how) men have built civilization while you were mostly along for the ride. We pull together and focus on getting shit done. You maneuver for maximum benefit at minimal cost. There's no value judgment here – yours is a viable strategy for a mother, while ours is good for the family and the tribe – but you get how we have to be in charge, right? Like, if we leave it to you, all the skyscrapers will eventually tilt over and collapse. You understand that, right?

By "you," I mean an average nobody. I'm including all employees in my "company insiders."

If you work for a company and overhear gossip about an anticipated crash, shorting the stock is considered insider trading unless you can point to some really solid selling signals (such as the company selling some of its own stock). If, however, you're a non-employee watching CNBC and they announce a new female CEO, and you know in your bones that women fucking suck, you can do what you want.

That's a very feminine looking young lad.

God damn dude maybe 1 in 1000 anons is female. Of those, 90% would never tip off. Of those that would, 90% are every bit as retarded as the rest of us and/or ugly enough to melt paint. Russian guy told me 15 years ago "Good girls don't use the internet!"

This guy.

I did a precursory search through Google Scholar to see if any academic articles relate to this. I couldn't find any good data. There's a lot of articles coming up with sounds-good-feels-good reasons why women *might* be better workers and CEO's, but no hard data. That seems to be all you can find.

That means we will need to pull the data ourselves. This is all publicly available. Find the data a CEO was appointed and the date they finished. List stock prices at both points. Also list highest price point and lowest price point during that tenure, as well as average price. Next, list demographic data, e.g. male/female, white/Jew/black, etc. From there it's a simple matter of correlation. This could be done in an excel spreadsheet. For a list of companies, you could simply start with the Fortune 500.

I hope there are some academic anons here that could do something with this. One way or another this data could be compiled into a killer sociology paper of some kind, if anons can find the proper frame so this information can get out.

What if you just say

If it were true, they'd be eager to show you the hard data. The absence of hard data means that the hard data proves them wrong.

Never forget HP. That fucking horsefaced cunt Carly Fiorina killed their phone/tablet division and put fucking webOS and touchscreens on PRINTERS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's my thinking. Okay, would any anons know of a place where data can be entered in a spreadsheet? If I get the data I can do the statistics. If someone else had infographic skills we could put together a meme that would BTFO an entire sub-industry of academic articles papering over this fact.

The field that would consider women to magically be better workers and CEOs because of muh education would be social sciences most likely. Fields that predominantly deal with qualitative data that attempts to turn muh feels into raw numbers to draw a parallel or trend. Don't get me wrong, qualitative data has its use. When there's no real way to quantitatively draw out data from repeatable experimentation, your next best bet is to do gazillion interviews and surveys and hope the result at least tells you something besides everyone else is a dumb cunt and you just wasted two years of your life curating useless interviews.

The topic of "Are women better at managing in a corporate environment" simply doesn't have enough data qualitative or otherwise for any assertions to be made aside from "you're a fagget" if anyone even tries to cement a narrative.

Honest question: how come Ms. Meyer hasn't ended up dead?

I'm sure there were legit businessmen who lost tens of millions of dollars due to her kikery. What's another $20 grand to hire someone who'd put a lead slug through her skull?

Could this be the so called 'Glass Cliff' in effect?

Or are you saying that these people are high level moles/spies? And are acting in plain view of everyone making decisions against everyones advice (in the interest of some external unknown entity) but because 'muh vagina', no one can do anything about it?

Or are we literally dealing with idiots with a delusional sense of grandeur?

A bullet through her skull won't bring back their money.

How exactly does the left think it will recover again? By yelling mysogynist/transphobic/racist really, really loudly?

I think the SEC has heard that before. Suppose you sold it all and made $20,000, but your liquid assets at the time were over $100,000. Even if they can't get you for insider trading, they now have a prima facie case that you've lied to federal investigators, which is what did Martha Stewart.

Besides, this isn't selling, it's shorting. Shorting is where you know a stock (or other asset) will decline, so you borrow some and sell it to somebody else. Then, when the price collapses, buy back an equal number of shares and "return" them to the lender to get your deposit back.

It works like this:
Now I have ~$100,000 in my hand, with an equal amount in JewBank's vault, which they're using as security on $5 million in credit at 29 percent Once things go south, I can
I make a lot of money for being smart and finding an asymmetry in the market (in this case, a woman being put in charge of something), the bank makes a little money off of my deposit's time value, and the big loser is whichever sucker bought those thousand shares off of me in step 4 up there. The market punishes that fool for being foolish.

Are you fucking kidding me user? There are only a bazillion metrics that can be used to measure company performance. You can measure stock price, turnover, revenue, product sales, innovation (e.g. patents being filed, new projects being started and whether they are successful), and so on.

Here's 25 random business metrics that are used by reputable companies. klipfolio.com/resources/articles/what-are-business-metrics#gref

Thing is, if a female CEO could be appointed in the first place, it is likely there aren't any legit businessmen involved. Letting a woman run a company is like letting a toddler drive a car. Only a great fool or conniving sociopath would let it happen.

And eBay, where Meg Whitman took over and passed up on buying PayPal for only half a billion dollars, only to actually buy it for $2 billion two years later. Then she bought VOIP for a billion dollars, only to find out she had bought the company, not the technology, which she had to pay to lease until the technology was overtaken by Skype.

And that's legal?

What if it's selling, and it's actually true that you needed the cash? Like if you don't have much cash as it is, know the company is putting a woman in charge, and coincidentally decided its time to buy a new house and need cash for the down payment?

Could you get away with that in theory?

is this boy of age or does he require training in the sexual arts?

Wow, you'd have thought she would have got some sort of smart lawyers to write a full and proper contract of exactly what she was supposed to be getting. She has to have fucked that up on purpose.

I think that Altaba will be what Verizon doesn't buy. What they do buy will be Yahoo.

It is in hymietown, user.

Actually, it isn't too bad if it's tightly regulated. As a short-seller, you're effectively policing the market and ferreting out bad investments for a commission. The whole thing went to shit when (((AIG))) started naked short-selling, which is "lending" shares it didn't technically possess at the moment. That's a form of semi-legal counterfeiting, because they're essentially creating stock certificates out of nothing.

Sure, why not? But I'd recommend creating a paper trail a mile wide showing how you spent that cash pronto. Think in terms of an audit – will your claim survive scrutiny if a commonsense investigator measures your words against your recorded transactions? If so, and you can afford a specialist lawyer, you should be fine. If not, you could be fucked, whether you're guilty or not.

yahoo conquered and re-named Al'Taba

conquered by a feminist

You would think that, but her excuse was, and I am quoting her directly:

The reason why I said that is because in my field, government likes using big corps as the cornerstone of legislative measures while making legislative measures hurt SME even though SMEs make up 99.9% (yes, not even pulling your shit here) of existing companies and hire about 65-70% of the workforce. I've learned that measuring any metric by corps alone is really unreliable because there's either external forces at work (jews burning the place down to switch hands) or other bullshit factors like the person in charge is completely insane, politically charged or just doesn't have the company's best interest at heart. And as far as I know, no one's done a study on the ability of women running SMEs. Anecdotally, I do know SMEs that only succeeded because of (older, always mothers) female leadership so while I agree that those crazy cat lady CEOs are doomed to fail their companies, the average woman on the helm is still a contested area in my opinion.

It's kind of like how KPI is a very important thing for auditing, but is immediately rendered useless if your internal/external auditors don't know your process.

Sure, but when measuring the performance of Fortune 500 companies against themselves it should still give an indication as to their competence. That, or we might trace connections to government and demonstrate that rent-seeking correlates to female leadership (among the F500 at least). The lack of exposure for this in the media and academia tells me there's something here.

The short stack answer I can give you is we're not allowed to study it. Even if we get a grant for it from somewhere, they want us to do a research that concludes with "woman stronk". A good way to catch a study like this is if the paper has too many writers for a short paper which means the paying party inserted someone to make contributions towards steering the conclusion or like you said, if you manage to find conflicts of interest in who's funding it

But even for F500 companies, no one should probably read the magazine rags that focus on them based on their performance in covering the female CEOs. I read one a year back and it read like an edition of "How to scam yuppies into investing for failing companies and have them feel good about themselves".

There is the whole psychopath thing as well, they are just wildcards. The good ones are hard to spot and can just out of the blue run their own company into the ground at the drop of a hat for no reason other than because they wanted to go on holiday and didn't trust anyone else to run it, or murder someone out of some greed or secret afair or other such random bullshit.

Trump voters have in fact on average more money than Clinton voters. Studies show the "incom inequality" increased the votes for Trump.

Google's an arm of the deep state. At that point, efficiency should step in and keep her out.

yeah fuck meritocracy , just pass the torch to the next generation regardless of a lack of skills , training or incompetence even if an alternative exists

Damn son Kek must like you. Thanks for the info, I hadn't realized the problem for papers with way too many authors, but it makes a lot more sense now. The papers with lots of authors, unless they are studies that require intensive labor (e.g. lots of studies about psychopharmacology), always seemed off.

We can still get the information out there. Simply post it under a "women stronk" conclusion and make up some bullshit statistics to give the lefties what they want, but also post the data. We can subvert academia into being a process that delivers us this valuable kind of data. For example, consider the paper "Was there a Ferguson effect in large US cities?" (Pyrooz, Decker, Wolfe, Shjarback 2016).

researchgate.net/profile/David_Pyrooz/publication/292982609_Ferguson_Effect_pre-print/links/56b3995908ae636a540d18f0.pdf

Now, of course the official conclusion is essentially "Nothing to see here goyim" but they still put out the data, which demonstrates a clear increase in the rate of homicides in cities that would be considered most vulnerable to a Ferguson effect in the first place. Basically, they just drown that data with noise before performing their statistical measures as a kind of misdirection - but the data is there, and it is easy to form your own opinion on its basis. Just look at the cities that are most effected - Baltimore, St. Louis, New Orleans, DC, Detroit, Oakland, all well-known diversitopias.

With that data out there, it is easy to do a demographics correlation, demonstrating that black communities react most violently to Ferguson events in the media. It could be used to prove, by a savvy sociologist, that the media is implicated in inciting riots and murder.

Of course if you go to scholar.google.com and search "Ferguson effect" they'll just show a bunch of bullshit where 'effect' shows up in the title and 'Ferguson' as the name of the researcher. They are very obviously trying to hide this from the people. It's a crime against intellectual integrity. Sometimes I think about going into sociology and just wrecking their shit, but I have bigger plans.

On the subject of the media being implicate din crime, I think this one is interesting and sufficiently non-political to be internalized by normalfags:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17750236

tl;dr: the media can cause an increase in suicides by reporting on suicides.

This can be used as a gateway for people to question the social influence that the media wields over current events.

This is meme magic under another name. It also explains how /bane/ managed to actually crash a plane with no survivors…

NO ITS THE SAME OLD MEME MAGIC. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT ARE THINKING ABOUT ANY GIVEN SUBJECT THE MORE LIKELY THAT SUBJECT IS TO OCCUR.

FOR INSTANCE.. IF WE STARTED SPAMMING STORIES ABOUT LEFTISTS KILLING THEMSELVES IN DROVES… WELL IT MIGHT JUST HAPPEN ;^)

There is no "might" about it. If you talk about leftists killing themselves, more leftists will kill themselves. This stuff works.

Dammit user ya need to think about this shit before it crashes and burns.
Too late naow but the lesson is learned.

KEK

>hey user, the stock dropped just like you said! Pay me double what you bought them for.

You're not very good at jewing.

Yes, I've seen similar arguments in papers. For instance, there was that highly publicized paper from Facebook documenting how people's moods could be manipulated just by altering the algorithm to show more sad or happy posts. Society hardly realizes how much power it gives to media simply by giving it attention. In fact, my studies on media theory and the related sociology actually lead me to believe that most people are straight up hardcore addicts. Paul Lazarsfeld called it "narcotizing dysfunction."

There should be a board dedicated to academics. We must not limit our memetics to shitposting and iconography. We should mount a direct assault on the academic fields of sociology. That means writing papers to counter the bullshit and to bring light to reality. Thing is, if we start doing this and can manage to pass this off as real to academics (it *will* be real, but we're talking about legitimacy among academics), then our ideas will spread through academia like an invasive species. It's just a matter of gaining entry, of giving the academics of intellectual integrity the ammo needed to defend these ideas. So much of it comes down to one person says something problematic, he gets canned and no one comes to his support. Instead, we should be giving our support to these. Haidt's Heterodox Academy is a step in the right direction, but it's only one step and we need so many more. Literally, we need an ivory tower of our own, not just a bunker. Call it Operation Goat Tower.

Check out /bmw/. It's a slow board, but it's for people who take memetics seriously.

Okay, it looks like an ideal vehicle. Look for my work there, I have something I've been working on and could use good critique on.

what the fuck is she wearing

It's already been happening with the extreme rise of "boo hoo so depressed amirite" comics and low-energy leftist memes. I've never seen these hipster faggots as miserable as they currently are.

No shit. He was listening to a dumb cunt droning on how Trump is a bad goy.

He is the ultimate Aryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAsJEF6k9k8

That's child abuse

IS she Jewish or have nude leaks?

More like Alt+Tab-a, because that's-a what you're gonna do when you see how shit it is.

She's of Mongolian descent.

Also no nudes (that I know of), but she knew how to distract people from her terrible performance.

What is the alternative
Gmail is like handing your data over to the people stealing data from yahoo.

RACIST RACIST, I SPOT A RACIST IN CURRENT YEAR I wonder if feminists will try this for kicking out a horrible woman ceo

Rage… rising.

Urge to purge… pronounced.

Remember, this is what every virtue signaling nutjob secretly does to make their 5 year "come out" as a genderfluid elfkin. It's child abuse, plain and simple. I've always suspected this is the sort of bullshit that goes on, but to see it in writing…

It goes click huh?

its still pretty bad holy shit

Don't use free email, you know the adage, if the product is free, you are the product.

See 8ch.net/tech/email.html

Holy shit, I would have retired after the first 300 million.

She's my waifu queen of dolphin people and I think it's cute when she makes that sound.

How can you blame em for not getting any work done when you have a petite qt dolphin queen as your boss?

You can be sure she was passed around quite a few times at Google. She even dated Larry Page at one point.

Say what you like, but Yahoo was first breaking the story that Trump was only foolin'…..

==In a turn of events that shocked the political world and threw the presidential race into unprecedented turmoil, Donald J. Trump announced yesterday that he is quitting the race and endorsing Hillary Clinton.

Trump said the only point of his campaign was to show how stupid and gullible many Republican voters are.

'I’ve been a Democrat all of my adult life,' Trump told a packed and boisterous news conference. 'But I knew if I ran as a Republican and said increasingly ridiculous, idiotic, racist and sexist things that I would get a lot of votes.'==

RIP you mighty bastion of yellow journalism.

Unless you're willing to work on a shared google doc or the like, just use pastebin/gist with csv data.

To figure out that it feels like fucking her little brother?

You're almost there user. If you hear someone saying take ownership in a job related context you should run the other way. It's complete nonsense corporatespeak rubbish.

webm

30years ago that would be a good description. Now it is pillage.

You're missing something, user. Women instinctively expect us to suffer for them, their children, the family, and if necessary the tribe. If we're not coming home bruised, bloody, and exhausted, with a fresh kill (or modern equivalent) to show for it, they get triggered. It's not a decision and you'll never rationalize with them. It's wiring.

This used to be a fact of life, but we "solved" that "problem" and unfortunately fell into laziness and complacency. Men need to find new dragons to slay if we're ever going to put women in their place. We have to learn to love struggle and wear it on our sleaves for women to respect us.

Women have a very important role in society though - raising children. It is their job to teach children right from wrong, and to pass down our traditions. This is another reason the kikes are trying to destroy the family unit.

The first picture makes me so goddamn mad.

This.
Also, if you're the type of man who takes no bullshit, they will give you no bullshit.

Believe it or not, if you treat women like a dog (that you love), that's what they'll become, a lovely puppy that respects you. But if you say "I'm sorry", "how can I better please you", etc., they will shit on the carpet and fuck with a half-breed from the streets.

I think its cute. Would plow.

Have you looked at all the images? It's all angles. The chick looks like a Jaguar from some angles and an Edsel from all the others.

One of the first things you consider doing when you take over a company that's been cucked and gutted is renaming it. It helps separate your assets from whatever fuckery happened before you came along.

Indeed. See Comcast -> Xfinity.

I couldn't even get through 30 seconds with that fucking laugh.

Only the strong will endure. The God Emperor will re-orientate the space program towards outer space because the low orbits of Terra will be saturated with the sides of the weak.

Then The Imperium will start…

How do you retards think she got in the position? With her coding skills?

Do you want to bring the Auti-christ on this world?

That's it right there, the piece of the puzzle I was missing. Thank you, user, you helped me understand something I accepted, but struggled to "get" for a long time.

This is what most people have a hard time understanding. You can treat a woman like a dog in a more loving way than most betas pandering to their queen with fake devotion.

You can trust a dog, and love it, and have it help you. You can give it treats when it does the right thing. Same as you would a woman. A dog will even pretend to act like a human if you train it, just like a woman will act like a man if you train her, but that's not a happy life, for a dog is not a human and a woman is not a man.

what happened in ca 1965, and could we repeat that?

Dogs will always be more loyal. Dogs don't leave you when you lose all your money. Or if you become ugly.

(checked)

I would fugg her, but only if she were blindfolded and gagged, and chained up in my underground dungeon.

Apparently she's also an Aspie, which makes her worse. And I have fucking Asperges

Wow user, I had that very same painting in a book about Space I had when I was 7 or 8 years old.
I remember that on another page there was a painting of the birth to death cycle of a star, I remember sitting in tears, crying to myself because, counting the frames from "stable" to supernova was only something like 20 years and so I thought our sun would explode when I was 27.

What the fuck is wrong with her voice?
Is it a tranny?

Who adopts "well there you go" as a part of their laughter? You can hear it at the end of her laugh. Overall, it sounds like autism.

this user is asking the right questions.

Why is it that no one understands the meaning of this term?
What she described is NOT negative reinforcement, it is positive punishment.

This is the actual aspergers, not the label kikes slap on everyone who's introverted and has a brain.

no if she was an aspie she would have never have been able to manipulate all those people. She is just a dumb bitch fucking her way to the top and then ruining a company that could have survived another decade. Just a SJW whore.

There is the rare occasion I do fuck up now and again and if I think apologising might help smooth things out I do it once and that's it. If they ever bring up the subject in a negetive manner again I say, 'look I rarely apologise but I was wrong and I accepted that, apologised and moved on, I suggest you do the same'. This often gets them to apologise to you for bringing it up. It ensures there is no argument and that you have fundamentally owned and controlled the situation.
The only women that will continue to attribute blame, argue or try to get you to engage in the past situation are either aspies, sjw types or other such vile creatures that you should have known better than to be associating with in the first place.

Creepy. Her voice is way too deep for a woman.

>so sometimes stuff happens with these bitches so I say __ and __ and move-on.
to paraphrase the famous quote, women will forget the things you say, they'll forget the things you do, but they'll never forget the way you make them feel. It's been my experience that nearly all women (and many men) rarely truly listen to anything I say, so i don't worry about it that much anymore. instead, i try to focus on giving them the right feels. I dont mean they ignore what is said. They don't and it's obvious by the amount of knit-picking and the number of arguments we find ourselves baited for… it's just that the actual words we used are always filtered through the emotional milieu created by our prior and current actions, tone, body language, vibe, pheromones, chakra alignment etc. etc.

Take it from someone who spent too many years over-communicating and spending too much time up in his head when there was no girl around to interact with… stop trying to engage them verbally unless it's absolutely necessary… If you ever find yourself trapped in a conversation, and you judge you're better off indulging her, then do it in a playful, light, way (unless her mom died). Unless a happening is going down, talk to her like you're talking to a child or your dog… but never… ever…. ever… ever… sleep on how you're making the people in your life feel (especially your women)

i know , the people record it killed a poor seal, animal abuse is for niggers

:^)

Or we could, you know, just put them in their place without giving a flying fuck what they want, think, need, feel, or demand.

Honestly, any faggot who claims we need to 'earn the respect of women' should be castrated and sent into the fucking quarries to mine glorious marble for our 4th Reich.

you even went to the trouble of putting it in quotes. the rugged reaction is telling. Is this a stage of grief for you?

Does the reality that we earn everything in this life fuck with your head, user? - from wealth to the esteem of our fellow men to, yes, the love of a woman?

call it fucking the respect out of them if it makes you feel better, I guess. I'm not sure what you'ld call this relationship once you've put women in their place if not one of respect. I suppose it's possible that many anons here may have no real understanding of respect at all.

Looks like we have our work cut out for us.

Single quotes are for quotations, doubles are for dialogue, you turbo-autist.

As for the rest of the your post, I'll just say this: the only reason the West is so fucked is because we decided to give suffrage to oversized children, and civil rights to outdated farm equipment.

Women are vectors of genetic propagation, and since they have the insight of a shovel they should be treated as one… ie., tools.

good luck getting anyone to agree on that one… and i've fucked more than one editor. either way, it's probably not wise to accuse someone of being an aut when you're being pedantic in the very same sentence…. and arguably wrong to boot.

FYI, i was drawing attention to the fact you were quoting nobody and I decided to muse on why you were so aggresively spitting venom at the strawman you just created… ya know… perhaps as a teachable moment to the other anons.

perhaps not the 'only' reason, but i doubt anyone would argue much with you on those points. And yes, they have a genetic purpose and they tend to lack insight… often profoundly.. you're not wrong there either. You're wrong to want to raise a standing army and invade the North to bring them to heel, but you're not wrong about that women are grown children.

its necessary to generally not give a fuck, including the flying ones and she has to know her place. it's completely a man's prerogative to ignore what women think (although the amount of fuckery in their heads is pretty damn interesting to gawk at academically, to be honest…). However, a stubborn refusal (or inability) to take a reading on the emotional situation when dealing with people (ESPECIALLY WOMEN) is pretty much textbook… well… autism (there, now i did it…). The rage is probably due to incest, but i'm pretty sure an inability to into feels puts a stern ruler such as yourself somewhere on the spectrum. Seriously though, that shit will fuck your world up sooner or later. Never underestimate these shovels. They ruin everything if not managed competently.

I say all this not because I think you're seriously practicing such a philosophy. I'd just like to think maybe reading this blog, some user might consider that the burden of understanding the world falls on us.. and that includes how shovels feel when they're around us and how we might manage that emotionality to our ends, just like we work around any other system with a lot of fuckery (like the weather), since we all cant fuck women and their emotions into the dirt like you. Do you fuck rain clouds too?

Literally the only thing Yahoo even had going for it was its name.

You know what user? You've inspired me.

I reckon we could come up with an algorythm to determine the value of a company to the number of women/diversity in said company, and with that determine if there is a corrolation between no of women ceos/mid managment to performance.

this could turn out to be an investment strategy

Like this

It's always the eyes and the noses showing who they really are.

please let tumblr shut down

I don't imagine it'd be too hard. I don't know if companies post gender statistics regarding their workforce though. However we could very easily just scrape what ever companies are beating their chest about diversity hires, or make a press release involving a female CEO hire.

I'd think that it wouldn't be unreasonable to conclude that any company that appoints a female CEO, especially one that is a company outsider, already has a massive population of women to even enable that to happen.

I'd actually be really interested in the results of that investigation if it was done properly.

this is the truth, as much as I wish it wasn't

FUCK Why are all you dipshits so easily distracted by "Hurr it was females hurrderp"
Let's reag against females.
IT IS THE FUCKING NSA - THE FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERNET

you sick fuck

You cant earn a woman's respect as women respect nothing. They fear power and are drawn to whomever can supply resources.

And this, anons, will save you much heartache and grief if you understand it and act accordingly.

Autist perv. You're no better than a faggot or a tranny, telling your sick fetish to the world

spectrum.ieee.org/consumer-electronics/portable-devices/experts-still-think-ubeamrsquos-throughtheair-charging-tech-is-unlikely

another scam by the jews.
oi vey!
just get a better than average blonde and the goy will buy it.

I would bet $1000 companies that appoint women and nigs perform far worse than other companies. Hell, I bet somewhere on the internet we could find a resource that already has all this data available. Gonna do some digging.

I done a few for you, Mayer not in the list but her and Whitman are very good examples of epic fails.

correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Yahoo still own 15% of Alibaba?

This accounts for the $34B they have in long tern investments.

Without this single item purchased in August 2005 long before Mayers time, Yahoo would be at about -$7B in worth now. The Alibaba windfall was a one off lucky strike which made Mayer look like she was doing something good when in actual fact she was sinking the ship.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/YHOO/financials?p=YHOO

sometimes I think jews and their deep-state 'hidden actors' are doing to capitalism in general exactly what they did to art, literature and music. you could ask that same question about so much obviously-shit "modern" art and "avant garde" music and literature from the past century…

Just a friendly reminder that abortion was legalised in Japan in 1949.

This

They understand all of that. They also understand men will rebuild everything again anyway for them to consume, generation after generation.

when she left google to join yahoo, former colleagues were saying "good, she always said she wanted to work for a non-prof".
i think it was larry's plan all along to kick her useless narcissistic ass out, but still be in good terms with her.
that aside, i am seriously depressed with the record of womyn ceos in tech companies.

t. womyn valley engineer

yes she is. >8759735

What did “legal equality for women” entail? That’s important for weaning normalfags off of leftist ideology. If they just see those four words, they’ll turn off immediately.

For the same reason Sweden, Germany, etc aren't: There are US Army bases ready to act upon any form of rebellion. Likewise, the Jews through "US Culture" (American Dream, etc) dominate over their conquered and subjugated vassals.

I memed

topkek.

gmx

What did “legal equality for women” entail?
1) legalised abortion
2) below population replacement level in a generation.

AKA the beginning of extinction in 20 years.
AKA collapse of your civilization in your lifetime.

And lower wages/salary and standard of living for everyone while this happens.

Tits or GTFO

Add to this the beginning of Bernays style PR, divide and conquer tactics by the left, overly emotional feelings based decision making (immigration and gay rights), affirmative action and a massive increase in government spending.

under rated post.

i think that, at some level, at some point, despite all the players involved, there was a general consensus agreement back in 2004/5.

yahoo was clearly lost at that point. and more and more chinks napas, and designateds were all invading at a rapid clip with their shit merch/wares/made-in-china/outsourcing undercutting. all made possible by the dollar shenanigans, legacy latent left over work accumulating into shit piles, etc. so for a time yahoo let its self be used to be a literal too-shitty-of-the-shitskins+women to scab/shill with – the unrecognizable mutantly misshappened degenerates were sent there. as a presence, yahoo was also used to contain linux, and keep the no-cold-calling tech pay suppression going at full steam.

eventually, those games began to end or change post 2008. most of the older/original vc-driven competitors (aka bank parasites on the parasitic banks) had had their vehicles destroyed in the last wave circa 2001, but their old husks of accounts and engines bumbling around were finally wrapped up in 2008/9. by the time the 2009/10 era had rolled in, there were bigger fish to fry. ironically, it was the older energy consortium game just resurged anew (exploiting the tripple/quadruple-dutch tax incentive game), and the medical care/caid/drug/device/insurance doing the same via all the old programs. so these were allowed to proceed forward, after their doomsday legislation riders were added to the bills they thought they were buying. at this time, this was designated the larger concerns, obviously. at this time, the chink merch shits were still lingering, but not expanding like they were before – now they were in husk mode.

yahoo became retasked, post 2009, to the chink merch/market cleanup containment. same story each time, the alibabamen were allowed to think that 'their' purchase of greater power/access/entry/revenue-streams was theirs, and since they were largely dollar-fed-scale-slave exploiters, the mechanism to ruin them was the same just controlled on the bank side: stocks and ownership (no need to involve legislation; wasn't legislated/mandated/govt welfare).

unfortunately, the completion of this maneuver does require yahoo to go through a flip, in order to complete what containment/destruction of alibabamen it can. a visible tool was lost. i don't know which (banker-side) machination is afoot to control market upitiness out of chinkville next. that's the problem with the chink-hive: they fucking –always– breach containment and flood all fucking over the place, ruining accounting. not like the banks care about the trade or manufacturing, that's just side story anway.

Did you grow up wondering why they know how stars work when they have never been to one to examine it? OH, wait, that's silly. Of course they know what they are talking about, they have cartoon pictures of a star's life-cycle. What more proof is necessary?

larry is too clueless and low energy.
–he– did not sent marrisa to day care.

he is a use(less?) pigeon that is kept because he unwittingly continues to throw the ball game the way that's more or less manipulatably intended. a link to less accessible components, nothing more.

as if her fucked up eyeballs weren't enough to distract from sanity, let alone human, let alone even notions of performance. there's a reason why the best photos of her, all highly meticulously staged in back drop and lighting, rarely have her with any expression on her face nor look directly at the viewer.

Dogs are more loyal because you always treated them like dogs. Women will always be loyal if you treat them properly.

In fact, this is the only reason stoners and chads can get a girl, even when there are wealthier well-groomed betas.

Thanks feminism!

a little hard to understand.

I read somewhere (probably ZH) that this is precisely someone's investment strategy. Have news alerts for companies big on diversity, and short them.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Marissa was a fall guy, similar to Fiorina or the chink at Reddit.

She helped the board of Yahoo liquidate assets and turn them into quiet cash to be pocketed away. She's willing to be the face that gets yelled and laughed at, in return for her troubles she gets millions.

They often pick women to do this for 2 main reasons:

I know it's fun and easy to pick on women, especially when they try and fail to do man things. But try and see the big picture here. Yahoo couldn't compete with the gov-backed Google monster, so they cashed out.

I hope some rich Holla Forumsack buys tumblr then changes the home page to "Welcome to the Donald Trump fan club."

Your digits are as impressive as your insight user.

This bullshit needs to stop working.

IIRC, that year was a bad year to get married or have children according to the traditional Japanese zodiac.

It doesn't even matter whether Sony Corp spin off Sony Pictures, it is still wholly Jew run with barely any Japanese influence.

I knew yahoo was done the moment I saw her goofy fucking face. Those are 'I am insane' eyes.

This. Webmail is shit by definition, and is should to be used only as last resort.
- Multiple accounts
- Local email copies
- Can disable HTML mail (which you should do)
- Can use GPG
- Mail client often lighter and faster than browser+webmail

To be fair, maintaining email host is very frustrating, considering most popular failure mode is 'destination hosts silently throw away your mail as spam'.

That isn't child abuse at all. You are the parent you can enforce certain behaviours. We don't yell child abuse either if a parent teaches their child an ideology. A child can also be taught another sexuality if you want to. Chances are it won't work since it's mostly down to genetical factors.

Don't think anyone else from here would be able to do that except for Trump.

I think you may be right. How else could a board allow such an obvious idiot ruin a company.
85% of Yahoo's value was in its Alibaba stocks and it had no great products and had been stagnant since the end of the dotcom boom.
search engine was won by google.
webmail market won my gmail,
advertising market by google adwords,
social media market facebook and twitter.
video sharing by youtube
Where was a tech giant to find a niche? Nowhere, just get gutted by insiders, the board and the scraps to investors.