Hillary Clinton Eternally BTFO, Ragequits Politics Forever

archive.is/rnfHu

THE BITCH IS DONE FOREVER

Because she'll be in jail

You mean like the way she got the kiddie rapist off the hook?

Translation: She's going to try to rip off even more charities and parasitize on human suffering across the globe.

Wouldn't be surprised if in a few years Clinton Foundation is caught selling arms to ISIS.

(((((helping kids)))))

It means inviting them for pizza.

In other news:

Man I don't think I've felt this comfy since November 8th. Top kek user, top kek op, shadilay forever my brothers.

Shit left my sage on.

NEVER
EVER

Will her roommates be secret service agents?

Except the FBI

Check em

So Bill will no longer be raping them and she will no longer be eating them?

There is no recovery.

she can barely walk, sad!

The house of Sauds are not known to allow their employees early retirement.

PANTS OF SHIT

Dubs say yes

So she's going to focus on her CP ring full time? Okay then.

Sounds like a tagline to an action movie.

But silly user, you and I both know Hillary can't run; she can barely walk.

She's been bitchsmacked the fuck out. This is the happiest I've been in a long time.

She'll die from Parkinson's

Noticed this. I suspect she's playing dead in hopes Trump will back off of her while at the same time still pushing Soro's color revolution. These people are fucking stupid I swear.

You mean like the pedophilic Clinton Foundation? This Jewess won't stop until she's dead. Don't let your guard down.

I expect she'll die soon no matter what, she just lost her prime goal in life forever. She'll probably just give up and lie down and die, having little else to live for.

No, user. The Color Purple is a shitty story about niggers, written and directed by Jews, that accurately depicts what it must have been like to be a nigger back when they were tame. I think the kikes who made it thought they had another Fiddler on the Roof, because these niggers were horrible people (or at least the men were. The women were angels, of course) because white oppression, blah-blah-blah.

In reality, it's a big, hefty fucking redpill to see how niggers act in a society that whites almost completely ignored. They were still wife-beating boozehounds and adulterers who kept straight razors in their socks and lived with pigs.

Nicely done, Spielberg. Have yet another Oscar. See if you can work Meryl Streep into the sequel somehow.

Exemplary shitpost. Criminally underrated ID.

Hillary is too old and sick to run for anything.

Obama, on the other hand…

My one regret is we were unable to meme this happening on the debate stage. It wouldn't mean much even if it were to happen now. I wonder what black magic they performed to have Hillary not go into a fit on stage.

The only thing Obama will be running for is the hills after Trump declassifies some of the fuckery that's been going on in the Middle East these last 8 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if this sort of thing is a high-level elite signalling thing, it may well be. The elites don't send signals directly, they have their own memes and level of understanding of each other and how to communicate without actually saying anything. It's like recently when Kanye got locked up for being a bad goy, then he got out and then Trump brought him to Trump Tower and had a photo with him and called him 'a friend for life'. To the layman this was just an odd kinda amusing thing; to an elite the message being broadcast was a very blunt "He is under my protection, back off.".

Now that I think about it, he sent exactly the same message regarding Farage.

Cover the cost of repairing their rectums after her buddies are done?

She didn't know it then, but that line in the debate was the moment her life ended.

That line was one of the most important in the whole campaign, other than Make America Great Again and Jeb's a Low Energy Guy

DELETE THIS!

Where can I get one of these pictures?

And "drain the swamp." And when he swore he was going to sue him some lying sluts.

I can already imagine the book written about him in the future.

Because you'd be in jail
"The new biography about president Trump by John Smith"
Pic related would be the cover.