I suspect my wife is having an affair with her nigger boss, how do I proceed?

web.archive.org/web/20170110045144/http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2433963/2434026.html

http:// www. fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2433963/2434026.html

Why repost this?

you meant to post this on halfcuck

find irrefutable proof, then consider breaking up with her, and making it known to the community at large that she is a miscegenating whore.

checkem' ☝

report slide threads

Hide, sage and report
cuckchan is the other way.

I best get dubs in this shit thread.

Ask her if you can watch them fuck and if she'll breed with him.
Then you can enjoy the pleasures of raising his children while they go on tropical vacations.

Bullshit slide

Is this guy fucking retarded?

Fucking shoot them.

reddit-tier

What do you expect from a white woman? No loyalty. They think with their vaginas. They'd literally kill their own children for an orgasm.

>What do you expect from a white woman?

literally an undercover cuck thread

Non-whites are fairly worthless, so I don't much care what they're like.

I believe this cuckold posting is an attempt at demoralization. I wonder who could be behind this?

you obviously fit in

Is she allowing still to give her a good dicking? If so then just proceed with caution, see how she reacts if you make some off colored joke about niggers and see how she reacts if she is offended by your bigotry then kick her to the curb because you'll be quite disappointed in the near future.

Join me in building a robowaifu? But really shoot them both and flee the country, or train you waifu to kill

Because this is what the vols want Holla Forums to be now. Welcome to the new Holla Forums. Soon to be dead.

bait harder tbh fgt

Robowaifu's will come soon my friend. All of Kek's devoted will be blessed with them before the day of the purge.

Always darkest before dawn, whites won't do a damn thing about niggers unless they were to be pissed off collectively.

Women need to become too traumatized to even consider being alone in the same room with a nigger. OP is being a realist, and you're being a cuck.

I'm going to start sending women nigger crime stats and pictures like this to at least get them talking about this.

Just do something productive for the white race and move out of the way kiddo, it's time to start a new PSA showing women what happens when they burn coal, they pay the toll.

I'm building one soon, no one seems to be interested in how I'm doing it though. She won't look like that though, that's beyond my skill and human facial expressions always seem off

Obvious shill/cuckbait thread is obvious.

You cant limit yourself user, you must push until you create perfection. Then you can sell your creations to lonely men who the shit feminists rejected and instead fucked subhumans.
You are one who will push the next evolution of man kind to a greater existence. One where they are free to love as man should and not be held back by the shit emotions and demons women have become.

U BETTA HANEL YO BIDNESS NIGGUH!

Odin bless these aryan warriors! Reproduction is for losers! MGTOW! TAKE THE REDPILL

That's the plan, I feel proud that I'll be one of, if not the first people to have a robowaifu. I'll upgrade her as better parts and software become available but with what I've programmed she will be able to mostly do what men want from women besides childbirth. I'm counting on Japan for that though, I think they've made some good progress on artificial wombs.

Also I'll be making them freeware that you can build with a 3d printer.

I don't care if you want a nagging biohag leeching off you or not. I'm building her regardless

Kill yourself immediately. Pathetic wastes of life.

m'lady! please my wallet is yours!

Butthert Fem Detected! Or maybe even a white knight. Your kind cannot effect us in the long run. Our Wifu's will become RoboWifu's!

The great thing about waifufags is that as their behavior denies mating, the genes for their behavior will die off and the future generations of this world will only remember them and laugh.

It's the same christfag who probably brought his friends from /christian/ to shitpost and raid the board, they don't want us to read about the Hillary Clinton FBI files.

On a side not, I'm very impressed with how those look, a lot of painstaking effort must have gone into designing them.

I'd love that mikochan (?) robot comic if you have it

Also