It begins

It begins

No, it ends.

Based chinks are on our side too

holy shit krumptard kill urself this isn't the 1800s anymore grow up and accept diversity as the fact it is.

The Romans got progressively more anti-degenerate and only fell because of their slide back into degeneracy.

This pisses me off beyond belief. They're really saying that not even *one* of the characters we've seen so far, in *any* of the movies, is bisexual? This is basically Disney taking the coward's way out of Poe/Finn and Obi/Ani and trying to appease the fanboys.

not sure is irony or actual autism

poe's law

umm excuse me kid? your comparing people of 3000 years ago with the modern advanced civilization we have today? are you literally metnally retarded?

read a history book child, you appear to know nothing about Romans or the many other societies that have grown decadent and fallen as a result of said decadence

I'm glad I already decided not to watch it one and a half years ago.

Is this burger education?

Remove infrastructure for a year and the cities will crumble. If people are fighting about gasoline after the hurricane imagine what will happen once food and water is one the line. But hey, I am a metnally retarded kid what do I know.

Yes, historical chronologies are done according to the bible in America.

this is the only correct response

ITT: Holla Forumstards moan and cry about a book that nobody is forcing them to read having viewpoints that trigger their snowflake feelings

Daily reminder all Holla Forumsyps need to be rounded up and shot into space so they can achieve maximum echo chamber in isolation without ruining the rest of Holla Forums

ffs do you leftykikes have a single original line that is not cringe inducing autism?

The character is a lesbian, a gay, a bisexual and transgendered?

Bisexual characters have always proven a problem for writers, because to portray one you have to do one of three things:

Given how this is obviously a minor side character, I really don't see how Disney is going to portray a bisexual character AND have enough time to rip off Empire Strikes Back

This, tbh anime is great in portraying gay/bisexual characters.

Are you new to this shit or what? They are gonna tell you that the characters is LGBTQSPDG on social media, which will praise them for bold progressive choice while in the movie itself no such trait will actually exist because virtue signalling aside they don't want none of that gay shit in their movies. They aren't actually progressives.

Not an argument Holla Forumscuck

you plebs don't even know how to use that meme, which makes fun of you to begin with

as expected from a low iq lefty larper

Not an argument

Not an argument, leftycuck

That's actually not a bad meme tbh.

Not an argument

The goonsquad will never not be pathetically funny, no matter what name you go by

nope

Not an argument

Where's your argument?

Not an argument

Bisexuals generally are just queers like Harkness or whatever the fuck his name was.

They almost made Garak a queer on DS9, but the kikes at the time were afraid of being shoah'd.

Not an argument.

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Where the hell are all the arguments?

not an argument

Not in this post, which contains no argument.

Not an argument

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

in no way an argument

le molyjew meme XD

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

How is that even an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not am argument

Not an argument

Not am argument

Not an argument

Nicht ein argument!

Not an argument

meanwhile niggers be like we wuz kangs an shiieeet

Not an argument

Is this a Molymeme thread?

Some things never change. You're in for a rude awakening.

Not an argument

Не аргумент

Not an argument

Не аргумент

Not an argument

Не аргумент

Itj et argument

Не аргумент

All bisexual character come off as fake because bisexuality itself is a facade.

i myself'd all over ur mom's facade kiddo.

That maks ebven les since…. 😐

Most bisexuals want to be called 'pansexual' now, which means you are an even bigger asshole than a bisexual.

They really want ALL audiences, don't they?

How poetic.

(checked)

they should have called it

lmao

for real though fuck this movie

This nigger isn't even being subtle.

Daily reminder there are no fag in Star Wars–the word homosexual doesn't even exist– and this is all just Disney fanfic bullshit.

It turns out the last jedi killed xerself because of Trump's ban on trannies in the military.

i think it's cute

AYOOOOOOO

The impression I got at the time was this came from higher up and was just dictated through BioWare. This was back in 2009, so pre-Disney Star Wars. I don't see them making a statement this potentially inflammatory without getting approval from someone at Lucasfilm first.

Also, holy shit, what the fuck happened to BioWare between then and now that they became such unbearable faggots? And the community manager who said this was named (((Dahlberg))), idontknowwhosejewingwho.jpg.

reported for ban evasion.

How?

Bry bry