One of these again

How long do you think before this is outed as a hoax like the last 6 million waitresses who pulled this shit?

archive.fo/XINGy
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38561883

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/01/21/whats-behind-racial-differences-in-restaurant-tipping/
archive.fo/oxiIK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Customers at a restaurant in Virginia are rallying to support a black waitress who received a a racist note instead of a tip at the weekend.
Waitress Kelly Carter said a couple had written on the receipt: "Great service don't tip black people."
Owner Tommy Tellez told BBC News the response has been "phenomenal".
People have been dropping by the restaurant to give Ms Carter cash, Mr Tellez said, and a YouCaring campaign has raised over $300 (£245) for her.
Her regular customers have been dropping by to give her hugs.
Tipping is customary in the US, where restaurant servers often earn less than the minimum wage, with tips supposed to make up the difference in pay.
The white couple who left the note appeared to be in their mid-20s, and left after spending $30.52 (£25) on food.
Ms Carter told local media that one of the diners had even complimented the breakfast she served them on Saturday.

Waitress Kelly Carter said a couple had written on the receipt: "Great service don't tip black people."
Owner Tommy Tellez told BBC News the response has been "phenomenal".
People have been dropping by the restaurant to give Ms Carter cash, Mr Tellez said, and a YouCaring campaign has raised over $300 (£245) for her.
Her regular customers have been dropping by to give her hugs.
Tipping is customary in the US, where restaurant servers often earn less than the minimum wage, with tips supposed to make up the difference in pay.
The white couple who left the note appeared to be in their mid-20s, and left after spending $30.52 (£25) on food.
Ms Carter told local media that one of the diners had even complimented the breakfast she served them on Saturday.

"My arms are still opened to him," she said, offering to serve them again.
"That's him, not me," she said during her morning shift one day after the incident, adding that "he only hurt himself. He only makes me stronger."
Anita's owner Mr Tellez said that Ms Carter has "handled it very well" and that he agrees with her desire to serve the pair again.
"Two wrongs don't make a right", he told the BBC, adding that the note was "appalling, disheartening, and outrageous".

He thinks political rhetoric from the 2016 presidential campaign means that "racism has certainly been on the table the last 18 months" and has thrown fuel on "a fire that has never gone out" in the US.
Ms Carter says she really does hope to see the couple again.
"Just me serving them will let them know they did not get the best of me. And I truly mean that."

Hey Shaniqua, whatcha doin?

Seems legit.

Honestly, why would a racist say their black waitress did a good job while saying they won't tip them?

According to their own narrative, wouldn't it be more likely they'd interpret the service as bad due to her blackness.
Has literally anyone in the history of ever been like "Yeah, he did just fine but he's a nigger so I should treat him poorly."
Racism has always been predicated on the presumption of inferiority. Even those who think racism is a bad thing know this, right?

That's a female's handwriting. She wrote it herself.

mup dup da boodoo debo mufugga bix nood whachu wonna eat nigga

If they are racists, why would they say 'Black People'? It would otherwise be Niggers or just Blacks.

So what did they do, dine and dash and get a receipt?

Pretty sure that's a receipt for after you pay.
Some stores and restaurants allow you to put money on a tab. So if you don't pay the full amount they'll charge the remainder on your next visit.
It's much more common in small towns where you can effectively rely on an honor system for that kind of stuff (ie. you won't just go to the place once and then never come back).
I could be wrong, that could act as supporting evidence if more information can be found.

This.
she refers to the offending patron as "he/him" and mentions a couple was dining, in which circumstance the man typically pays. Yet the handwriting is clearly female. How stupid are these lefties?

Also, if that is a receipt for after you pay the story in still nonsense as they would leave the tip as they're paying. It being a receipt like i described implies the couple ate their food, payed for their meal at the counter, went back to their table, wrote the note, and left their receipt there.

I used to leave cash because that allows the server to underreported their tips and keep a little more, but now I tip on the charge sheet so some fucking waitress can't claim I didn't tip her because I'm a racist.

Don't tip cash anymore

Haha we could start doing this and write instead "Sorry Jews don't have to tip…we've paid enough…"

Look at that handwriting. They even capitalized black. No white person who hates niggers would capitalize black. They wouldn't even likely call them black but rather just write niggers. That sheboon waitress wrote this.

This tbh.

Was going to say this. Looks like a sheboon's hand writing too. Or are we supposed to assume this Black people hating white couple is against traditional gender roles so the woman paid?

I like the cut of your jib, user. Gonna do that next time.

What do you want to bet this was an online pickup, and the couple slipped in, grabbed their meal to go, and left? Sensing opportunity, Shaniqua summoned up her proud Nubian instincts and – in a hand that would almost certainly match every single note she's ever written – began her march into internet fame.

oh boy, handwriting discussion

Im angry how retarded this country this is sometimes

Every time I see Vietnamese written down, it's always in Latin script. Did these Jungle bunnies not have the intelligence to invent a written language?

Well Viet Nam was ruled by the Chinese for like 1000 years. It wasn't until like 100 years ago they adopted a latin based alphabet.

That's a pretty reddit type topic, friendo

Seems legit

The way tax on tips is calculated in my state is thusly:

A server's tips are calculated by adding up the server's register receipts for food sales each day. The server is taxed 7% of this total on the presumption that they received additional tips. In addition, the server can be paid as little as $2.13 hourly, the Federal minimum hourly wage. In addition to the presumptive tax, servers are expected to report to the government their actual tips, which are presumed to be higher than 7%, and failure to report tips above the presumed 7% can possibly trigger an income tax audit if you work in a nice restaurant rather than a Dennys.

Now, imagine you are paid $2.13 an hour for an 8 hour shift. You have now earned a whopping $17.04 for an entire day's work without tips.

Let's say your register receipts add up to $1,000 for that 8-hour day. The income tax due on this is $70. You have now made -$52.96. Yes, this is correct, you now OWE $52.96 for the privilege of working an 8 hour shift slinging hash.

If everyone you serve on that day tips 10%, you will make $47.04 for the day, after taxes. That's $5.88 an hour, a ridiculously low wage in today's world. If you get tipped 15%, you will make $12.13 an hour, which is a reasonable wage for services rendered.

However, we all know that there's a 0% chance that each and every person will tip 15%. Some people are unaware that servers can be paid an hourly wage below minimum. Others are unaware that servers are taxed for tips based on the restaurant's reported income from daily receipts instead of their actual tips. And of course some people are just cheap bastards.

I do not work in the restaurant industry, nor do I have family who does. I eat out fairly often though, and I appreciate good service. The only way to continue to receive good service is to do my personal best to see that people who work in these jobs make enough money to continue working there. After all, McDonald's doesn't allow tipping and pays all employees State minimum wage, so maybe my favorite waitress at my favorite restaurant will go work there instead. Or, maybe she'll just give up and collect gibs instead.

In my opinion tipped employees are more screwed by the tax system than any other type of employee. Tips should not be taxable income, and servers should be paid State minimum wage imho. Not at all ashamed of helping servers hide their tip income based on this unfair system of taxation.

Of course, now I have to tip on the credit slip so some greasy nigger or Mexican doesn't try to pull this same racism scam on me. Now the government knows exactly how much I tipped, so the server has to report it. Too bad for them, few rotten apples spoil the whole bunch, etc.

Can't you just tip cash for white people and credit for subhumans?

niggers are so fucking dumb they can't even make these remotely believable. What's that one book that points out all the racist hoaxes for like 2 decades? The examples are fucking comical.

If you want my tip, ask my mohel.

Most places actually pool the tips and then split them, that way host(esse)s, busboys etc still get a cut.

So yeah, that's probably still what you want, but don't rely on who's keeping what.

studies have consistently observed a reliable black-white tipping difference even after controlling for consumers’ socioeconomic status, including income and education, and after controlling for perceptions of service quality. This race difference in tipping is also observed regardless of whether the server is white or black.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/01/21/whats-behind-racial-differences-in-restaurant-tipping/

Best service I've had is in Asian cultures where tipping is forbidden. They don't bother you with fake niceties, you ring a bell and they come running, most places nicer than fast food will cook the food right at your table for you.

Government needs to get out of taxing tips, but feeding into the reliance on tips by continuing to tip well does nothing but perpetuate this awful system.

wew nice scam

Obligatory.

I'd bet money on this being true

I find the idea of someone who hates people based on skin color and somehow still believes in egalitarianism and not in a separate, but equal way. I mean they'd actually think niggers and whites are just the same aside from skin color. funny as fuck.

New comps and drives come and go, but as long as one of us posts it when the time is right, our power will be restored

I think something's wrong with my pen. When I hold both shift keys, it fucks up.

archive.is that please

you realize you can archive a link without going to the page?
someone already archived this a year ago btw
archive.fo/oxiIK

Blacks usually never tip. So enjoy the role reversal nigger bitch

AY MANE WE GOT TO KILL DEEZ NIGGAS N SHEIT 15/89

Someday these people will learn that weakness is not a virtue.

They have minimum wage now. They don't deserve any extra compared to other minimum wage workers.

Something this insignificant made BBC worldnews? How about the daily rape and/or murder of a white person by a black?

Not to mention, they're obnoxious and difficult to serve. More work and no tip. Even the fancy nigs who somehow manage to have money to eat at upper-scale restaurants are still notoriously bad.

If I got a gift card from somebody to Dennys I would literally give it back to them.

this
dennys waffle house ihop all over priced and they all are staffed with 3rd world labor cook your own breakfast its the easiest meal to cook toast bacon Eggs OJ jelly sausage links

that's brutal.

That's female handwriting.

Or, dont tip niggers. I personally couldnt give a fuck if it was real, the lie is probably that the service was great. Stop giving your money to non-whites.

Good Goy.

Gold lost 40% of its value in the last few years… so kikes know its not a good investment…

With Trump in charge it will probably go under 1000.