Let's Meme Soros Into Actual Vampire

The guy looks like he's undead, is there a way we can make memes that expose normies to Jewish blood libel, while piggybacking off of the necrotic appearance of this widely despised kike?

I made the image using ostagram.ru – if you want me to combine any images post them here and I'll add them to the cue, if you don't feel like making an account.

I tried making a portrait of Soros with holocaust body piles as the "art style"; none of it has come out well enough yet, but I'm still experimenting. Could use high res photos of typhus / starvation concentration camp body piles.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/9656769/Prince-Charles-heir-to-Draculas-blood-line.html
archive.is/k5UvK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the generated image without text if anyone else wants to bang out a nice movie poster.

He is literally a vampire, he steals organs from goyim to extend his life Along with Rothschilds and other kike bros. Or it's more akin to being a zombie?

Vampire is a metaphor for a Jew anyway. They infect entire societies with their virus and leech life force out of them as apex parasites.

I have a question, have you ever noticed that there seems to be an "overclass" of giga-kikes that all have extremely deep, evil sounding voices? The first time I heard Soros' voice it made me physically nauseous, and Benjamin Netenyahu has a very similar voice.

I have never heard a gentile with a voice like that. I honestly don't think they are human.

I may not be a vampire, but as a member of the undead, I feel compelled to speak on this matter.
Fuck you OP! Stop comparing us to kikes! Kikes do horrible things, disgusting sick shit because of a religion that wants to destroy ll that is "holy" which means all life. Why does this concern me? Because without life we cannot feed. Why should you care? Because we are the ones who prey on the degenerates to keep your streets clean. So stop persecuting the undead and focus on the Kike's current form. Lurianic Kaballah, those who speak "Tikkun Olam" are the chosen of the enemy!

Shadilay, Praise Kek.

But undead user God abandoned them in 70AD after the destruction of the Second Temple!

No, he dies this year and for good.

OP, what are you, crazy? We want Soros to die, not live forever!

Undead user, surely as a former member of the Living Community, you would understand why we want to be rid of George Soros as fast as possible?

Jews and atheists don't believe in an after life, but canaanites do. Either way, what he said.

Fuck off

Aren't you afraid of dead kikes taking over whatever hierachy or moral order you might have ?

Some of them have that inhuman look in their eyes, no matter which form and race they take. They literally look like golems possessed by something unholy. Lesser kikes don't sport this characteristic impression.

I don't think a deep voice has anything to do with it, but I guess it adds to the overall appearance.

You can't destroy life silly. This world being destroyed would leave the likes of you in a very uncomfortable position indeed.

shalom-vey, praise yahwkek

Old shitfuck will die soon. Kill Alex

I'm pretty sure he already is one. Isn't he on his 5th heart or something like that?

Not to mention that it was found injecting the blood of young people into the elderly boosted their immune system, energy, and mood, among other things. I wouldn't be surprised if these evil globalist kikes have baby farms where they get regular bloodshots from.

Look how they all struggle to show that they're the greatest goy of all. And look at his subtle show of disrespect in the beginning where the guys bangs the gavel for order and quiet, and he does one more wave to the crowd.

Something definitely seems off about them, but I dunno if I'd go so far as to say they're not human. More like they've become so accustomed to inhuman acts that they will never be the same.

It took them over 1500 years to realize this, and then they decided the whole planet was "gods fuckup" and concocted a scheme to remove the divine from the world through degeneracy under the guise of "social justice". I will defeat them. We have awoken Kek or perhaps he woke us. Further, Malek Taus has been risen as well. We are immortal you see, like all beings of cycles. I learned to draw a line through my cycle though, thank you past incarnation in Khotan. KILL ALL MUDSLIMES!

No shit, that is the goal of the kikes. I may be a being polarized by death, but that only gives me perspective. In each hand I hold an eye, and throuh blood each eye binds me. Together these eyes will grasp the sun, blinding me in light, consuming us all in darkness, and through the nightfall of Mannaz or his daughter now? the black sun shines forth from earth to the alignments of heavens, with only saturn excluded from the affair. SHADILAY, he comes! AWAKEN TO THE RADIANCE OF THE BLACK SUN, THROUGH THE EYES OF TARTAROS!

He is. He's preyed on children, literally eating, killing and fucking them in his life. Whether it works or not is irrelevant. He's a parasite and an actual baby eater.

How would giving Soros, the cursed one,pigshit be beneath his foreskin-mask, forever chaffing! be gifted with true vampirism? He eats foreskins and uses Hadassah to supply him with the blood of children intravenously pumped into his body. All vampirism would do is make him stronger and mor neurotic. As it stands, my goal is to keep him OUT of my community! Send him to the lake of peepeepoopoo where he belongs!

user, have you not heard of the creature of old that was the progenitor of the race of Kikes? You see, long ago, even by my standing, an age before I lived last, there were greedy mongrels with large noses. They would take and eat blond children, and had an obsession for gold. They were known as trolls. They were nearly driven to extinction, most survivors of our righteous hostilities and disasters, livdd as the homeless today, under bridgss, demanding sheckels to move out of the way when travelers passed. See pic, modern representation. The survivors though were forced ever south, and in an attempt to allow themselves to survive the sun, they mated with the dark creatures that Odin had to purge from the northlands, the shitskins.

It happens to the best of us.

Would you see this film?

(checked)
I sure as hell would and I'd watch it with everyone.

Kek preserve you, user.

Kek, 10/10

see

He sounds like a little bitch tbh, and looks like a dead mummified musk rat .

Shadilay

Human undead alliance when?

Some jews believe in a place called Sheol, where they will forever be trapped in the abyss. They fear it.

He does look like his face is a mask made of schmekel trimmings.

I'm old and distractable, here is the image of the enemy.

would this not be a vampires coffin?

Blood libel means something different than jews drink child blood. It's the accusation that jews drink child blood

Eh, looks like a boring documentary that won't tell me anything I don't already know, but if the poster is any indication it'd have a sweet trailer and a few golden moments.

Now a World of Darkness inspired movie about Soros et al. as vampires would be stellar. The first act focuses on vampire politics, complete with scheming and backstabbing. The 2nd act features them sloppily ghouling and embracing people who set the stage for mass awakenings in the third act. The film ends with the mage hero casting a 3 dot matter spell to transform the head Rothschild vampire into a folding lawn chair. In the theatrical release, he then sits on the chair to play gameboy. In the director's cut, he pulls out a copy of Mein Kampf.

Oy vey, goyim, it's just slander! We're not really vampires!

Yeah that's the point, it needs to be called something other than blood libel. Although blood libel is a catchy phrase.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Oh I thought you were the other guy.

That movie actually matches up well with Soros.

Rich guy who worships Satan and gets society to follow along

I just had a talk with k*k and blood lidel came to me. Just throwin it out there.

THE ELITES ARE VAMPIRES

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/9656769/Prince-Charles-heir-to-Draculas-blood-line.html

Until now its lonely mountains have been synonymous with the legend of the vampire, the cruel ruler who drank his victims’ blood, terrified his enemies and could turn into a bat at will.

But Transylvania should also be known as the ancestral home of the Prince of Wales, defender of faiths, with a love of gardening and classical architecture, according to the Romanian National Tourist Office.

Links between the Royal Family and Vlad the Impaler, the 15th century nobleman whose deeds inspired the vampire legend, are being exploited in an attempt to lure tourists to the eastern European country.

Anyone else ever think that maybe all this satanic shit is required in some way? Devils advocate.

Research has proven that regular blood transfusions from younger mice greatly improve the vigor and lifespan of older mice

He will die an extremely painful death.

QUADS OF JUSTICE HAVE BEEN ROLLED BY KEK

They already are practically vampires. You just need to shed their history to the light and eyes of the public.

(See: Jewish Blood Passover, Jewish ritual murders, Jewish ritual way of bleeding out animals slowly when they slaughter them)

YOU CANT KILL WHATS ALREADY DEAD

There are many layers of hell.

Even in that serious pic Pence can't quit being Wojack…

I would watch this.

… But only if there's some Sons of Ether representation in it. Mad scientists for the win!

Yeah that's the point of this

I think at some points the levels of smug reach critical mass, and your face gets stuck like that.

I'll endorse this. Degenerate Nosforatu are not vampires, but rather a later stage of degeneration that occurs in Khazarians. I suspect that Luria went tk Khazaria to "steal their secrets" and wound up one of them. Look into the Ghast, these are beings that once dwelled with the kikes of the khazars.

I don't think it'd be possible to do the movie without having at least one Son of Ether to supply plasma weapons and helmets that protect against mind control.

That smug Wojack face…memes have become reality.

Watch the fucking language. The SoE are real I'm not in fucking parody mode now and the names being dropped in games is to keep them off of seadches. Note though, they're one of the most autistic secret societies out there, and believe that they are angelic beings due to manifestinf peculiar magnetic fields

They spell it Aether though instead of ether.

Care to elaborate further?

Chequed
Be clear in the trailer that soros: "calls himself an atheist"

BTW I think you guys might find this interesting. George Soros is among the first results for "ge" "geo" and "george". The Trump campaign (ans we) really raised awareness of this guy.

As you can see from the image I am using Google from Finland. I don't know if the results are the same everywhere. I'd like to know.

And this is how you should know that he is the false enemy for us all to hate, an individual, rather than a group or a race.
When was the last time he was even seen?
If it's so obvious he alone is responsible for international turmoil costing lives wouldn't someone have stuck an ice pick in his skull or something?

It doesn't work like that, faggot. If a meme reflects the truth it will seem "predictive." If it does not it is a waste of time that could be spent somewhere useful.

sage

What the fuck do you think blood libel is you stupid fucking autist? A made up "conspiracy theory"? The fucking joke is that Soros obviously does consume gentile infant blood. How new are you leddit kike?

Exactly, soros is an easy target, just meme about how he is a race traitor and helped the nazis steal from the jews during the war.

Whoops.
archive.is/k5UvK
Is this what happens when meme magic casting is done too hard?

They have neanderthal blood. They are literally not human.

o shit pence, ur rite

This shit goes back as far as Bram Stoker, if not further.

No. Soros going bankrupt is not far enough. Meme harder.

The SoAether sons of aether are a secretive group that's somehow linke to Satanism, though considers it's self angelic. Their main focus is recruiting people with genetic anomalies from the tech industry. Maybe the ones with the 'tism. There's some connections to blood libel too.

No lets not waste our meme energy on this man.

We don't want to give our loosh to this piece of shit.

IE something akin to that one group that uses 3301, right?

let's not.

Heh. Funny you say that. They already were, 100 years ago.

Why haven't we memed Dark Souls yet? Why haven't we memed a chosen undead(Goyim) to collect the Lord Souls and Usurp the Flame ushering in the age of Dark? Or have we already done this?

Is it to experiment on them to research for genetic engineering?