Based Chinese are boycotting Dunkirk

While one might be of two minds about boycotting a BRAVO NOLAN kino, the complete control based chinks have over pedowood is commendable.

家是一個給我們居住和安全的地方 。當它指建築時,它通常是指一個人或家庭在一個地方生活和存儲個人財產如獨門獨戶家庭或公寓。 它通常是一個以提供安全為

i cant wait until they expunge the west of all weakness

Dunkirk was absolute trash. Just typical anti-German nonsense.

does she get blacked

NOLAN ETERNALLY BTFO

/OURMOVIE/

WE WELCOME YOU BASED CHINKS

wtf i love china now

sink those prombf loving chinks

fuck off kike, chinese are /ourguys/

do they think wookies are niggers?

Are you implying they aren't?

Ahh china, making me remember the good ol' days when movies weren't chock full of niggers and strong women who don't need no man.

Have Honk Kong do their own stuff again, and then i will start spending money

I want the dog eater out

…how was it even anti-german? the film was anti-war

Chinkino action movies were great until they were corrupted by Hollywood

Why'd they add the poo-in-loo's? Were Indian troops on the ground in France during Dunkirk?

Reminds me when the koreans stopped making gookino when glorious amurca sanctioned their film industry and demanded nullification of their Hollywood tax, which taxed american films and then the money was used to maintain their film school and grant promising scripts a well-rounded production
Didn't help the gook directors rejected any approach made by the jews well until they got their shit sanctioned

Toppest of keks, I get communism tries to erase all history, but the chinks have to know about their role i WW2, right?

They didn't really retreat even after all that Unit 731 penis the japs gave them
Unlike Britain and France…

Fair enough. At least the Chinks still stayed in China. I can at least agree with them here. The retreat from Dunkirk was a low point, and making it seem like "the best retreat ever" is just reeks of desperate propaganda trying to make the allies look like they always were winning and were always "strong".

While it was bad, it was not Battle of Singapore bad
Now that i think of it, for all the heat France gets, Britain was really the most unlikable party of the entire war, moreso than the japs who at least killed themselves in battle for their leader and/or honor

Fuck the Chinese. We will massacre them, fucking slopes. Dunkirk is absolute white man's kino. Although they were battling the Germans, it does not glorify this in any matter. It's more a testament to a greater generation of men compared to the bugmen and nu-males of today.

t. tea-drinking island coward

The best Gookino came out just last year though, the resistance still exists

Still waiting for the Director's Cut
Heard The Age of Shadows and The Wailing were good too, and haven't seen Okja either

Are the Chinese redpilled or not? I can't decide.

Okja was fine, I found it to be strangely similar to Chappie in both quality and execution. It doesn't always make sense and its message is a little muddy but it was entertaining anyways.

The Wailing could not be more different, the plot is extremely complicated but well thought out and the theme is very poignant, but it's a demanding watch not just due to the length but the amount of knowledge of traditional Korean culture you need to understand any of it. I might even go so far as to recommend doing some reading on Korean shamanism and superstitions before watching because I had no idea what was going on until afterwards when I had a Korean friend explain it to me.

Didn't watch The Age of Shadows yet.

Also I should mention, this is an extended edition, not a directors cut. They're only making this because Korean fans demanded it, The cut that Park Chan-Wook intended to release was the theatrical one and as someone who has seen it three times I don't think adding any scenes would help, I didn't think anything was missing and one of its flaws was that it goes on a little long during some sections. I'd still watch the extended edition but if I were you I'd watch the theatrical cut first.

They're commies in name but not in practice, see "Free-trade zones" and the general trend of becoming much more capitalist since the 90s. The biggest thing China has going against it is the extreme restrictiveness of the government, you aren't allowed to criticize them or do anything that would offend Chinese culture which is well-intentioned but still overzealous.

Thanks a lot, it helps to know those details
Perhaps there is still hope in Gook Madness

If it weren't for the commie government causing the country to go to shit, the Chinese wouldn't be all that bad.

I'm not saying theirs isn't real communism, as Mao's certainly was. But any form of government in China is going to be authoritarian and collective: chinks have an eroded sense of individuality, they are merely a hive.

Their entire country blocks all Google services behind a Great Firewall. What do you think?

Are you talking about Brits or Nips?

Is this what american public schools actually teach you? To know the reasons behind wars, you just have to look at their outcome.

WW1: killing europeans
WW2: splitting europe between capitalists and communists

Martin Luther did literally nothing wrong.
Fuck off.

Hitler wasn't German

Agreed, I'm annoyed by all this jewish whining. Wish the holocaust had really happened and wasn't another ridiculous jewish lie.

Hero was kino. The ending felt very satisfying as well. Of course knowing history you would have expected the twist at the end, but the way they presented it was a masterclass.

Dunkirk is kino, rare nowadays, and the chinks are dog eating subhumans

>>>/reddit/.

More like BLEACHED

I loved oldboy. Tried too show it too my pleb dad. He doesn't like movies with subtitles. He walked out halfway through.

They are good at genociding the shit out their own unarmed peasants I guess, that's about it.
The fact they think talking about a retreat in battle is a bad thing shows why they'd be destroyed in a modern conflict, too butthurt and micropenis'd to admit they made a mistake and learn from it so they can change their strategy.

They're absolutely right.

Hopelessly outnumbered men fight for freedom against the Mexican horde.
Hopelessly outnumbered men and children fighting heroically until the last breath despite no chance of victory.
Japanese fight to the death for their emperor, determined to make America pay for every yard in blood.
British cowardly run away, leaving France to its fate.

Spot the odd one out. Will there also be a movie about the Battle of Singapore now that the British can't tell the difference between heroism and cowardice?

It's called strategic retreat, Adolf. It's why Britain won the war. Leaving all your men to die isn't exactly a good strategy. If Hitler had withdrawn from Stalingrad at some point like his generals wanted he probably could have reconsolidated the front and formed a new line of defense instead of leaving his men to be wiped out. The celebration of Dunkirk isn't about it being a tactical victory, but a strategic one: it's celebrating that thousands of ordinary people got together and took their fishing boats over the channel to save the British force. It's the civilian involvement that Brits love, and that it essentially preserved the BEF to fight another day.

Lrn2militarystrategy m8

Well you're right it was a strategic retreat but britain didn't win the war, they are disarmed and under control of an authoritarian goverment that is hostile towards them and actively trying replace them with another populace while turning a blind eye to the invaders raping the natives and killing them, that is the definition of an occupied country that lost a war.

Alright, I'll make a serious post.

The BEF was pretty much completely irrelevant to defeating Germany.
The main contributors are the USSR, Lend Lease, The US Army, and US Strategic Bombing (British strategic bombing only bombed civilians at night, not industry during the day like the US did).
Everyone else might as well have not even been there.

Sure that's very brave of the civilians to volunteer their boats, but that is overshadowed by the fact that the "elite" BEF was just utterly defeated and couldn't even save itself, instead relying on civilians.
That is absolutely a tactical and strategic victory for Germany, they made the British run away and completely conquered France.
The British were not happy after Dunkirk, they were demoralized that they had been completely routed.
Sure, many men escaped, but that doesn't turn a defeat into a victory, it just softens the blow.
The performance of the British was shit and acting like Dunkirk was a heroic victory is blatant revisionism.

What do you get when you put British and French fighting together?

Kek.

This captain looks familiar.

chinks detected

If you're going to give the Red Army the credit (which is true tbh) then they should have sole credit, the US didn't do shit against Germany, just jumped in to take control of Europe like the yids you are
Anyway
You're missing the point
Nobody in Britain thinks Dunkirk was a victory, we're under no illusions. We never have been - Churchill made this clear in his post-Dunkirk address and it's never changed.
But Brits have always taken a strange pride in losing some battles. Look at Isandhlwana and Operation Market Garden. Britain lost both battles but we don't get butthurt about it, we take pride in knowing our boys fought as best they could - usually the blame is placed at the feet of the arrogant generals or overambition and similar flaws.
Moreover, there's another reason why Dunkirk in particular survives in the national consciousness - the fact that it could've been so much worse. The film notes this - 30,000 evacuated was an optimistic target, and over 300,000 was what was achieved. By not destroying the BEF completely, Germany fucked up hugely and this is undeniable. Had this happened, Britain may have been forced to make peace in 1940 and end the war, but the success of the evacuation raised morale and strengthened Britain's resolve not to surrender.

/thinking/

Looks like a blond Quisling tbh

Didn't Hitler let them go at Dunkirk? He could have killed them all but still wanted a alliance with the British?

Pretty much.

He never let his generals finish them all off. One of his major mistakes, as it let the brits stay in the fight as opposed to suing for peace.

B-but Hitler literally did nothing wrong, right?

Hitler did many things wrong, but he's a man like many before and after him. Humanity happens.

we got dragged in

chinese niggers is smaht they dont trust the perfidious albion

the question you are not asking is WHY you fucking numbskull, why did hitler just stop? and dont give me that revisionist bullshit about how they wanted to test the luftwaffe or the infantry had to catch up, this is nonsense, the strafing that did happen was the military equivalent of tickling your balls it was for show nothing more

its important to fucking accept and understand your defeats but you are not thinking this through bruv, the reality is much darker than almost anyone on the left or the right wants to admit

Well nobody knows for sure do they
I'd say the French defence at Lille is at least partly responsible. Maybe Hitler was just retarded, he did start this war after all.
Does it matter in the end? I explained why Dunkirk is seen positively in Britain, I thought that's what you wanted to know.

Nothing forced them to get involved in Europe, Germany may have stupidly declared war but they never posed a direct threat to the US

thats where yer wrong kiddo, the reason hitler stopped was because he was urged to stop by his handlers and he was still hoping for an alliance with the same royal scum that funded him and helped him rise to power both economically and politically. why do you think Hess flew to britain only to dissapear into a hole never to be seen again? same reason basically

the reality of ww "2" is that it was in fact one war that stretched from 1890 to 1945, the goal was the complete encirclement and destruction of germany, the main tools used to accomplish this were backing radicals in russia and backing radicals in germany and then pitting them against each other, along with a whole host of other perfidious machinations like currency manipulation, derivatives scams initiated by schacht(montagu normans protege), diplomatic fuckery leading up to ww1 and of course Versaille. The only man who saw this coming at the time was Veblen but in retrosppect its not hard to piece together and aligns perfectly with traditional british MO

Germanies rapid industrial rise was a fundamental threat to the british empire/east india company, and a german-russian alliance would have been a geopolitical nightmare for the maritime empire. The british aristocracy realized the only way to survive was to risk it all and actually outssource much of their operations to their american underlings, outside of actually important things like finance and the global narcotics trade

the play paid off, the city of london is still the financial capital of the world, the stupid fucking americans dance to the tune that is played for them, the drug trade flourishes, germany is a vassal state and russia is still recuperating from the murderous regime that was in many ways imposed on them

in the meantime history is merrily revised by the likes of Spielberg and Nolan

Well neither did Japan but we still nuked them.
I doubt even if the U.S. wanted to stay out of Europe that they would tolerate German bombardment of the U.S. Navy. Besides, it was Germany's own fault that the U.S. turned on them since the American public weren't all that anti-German until after this shit.

How can they be /ourguys/ when they're not even /human/?

Took you plebs long enough, China has been doing nothing but kinos

lmao censorship is BASED as fuck.

FUCKIN BASED

If you're not actually him you can't know for sure dipshit.
The rest of your post is literally just mad jerrycuck raving. The Germans have an oppression complex that you seem have to bought into. Nobody was 'out to get them' - they just have a massive inferiority complex and naturally blame le eternal anglo.
You're mad, son.

What was the US Navy doing in Europe in the first place?
Well of course:
Bravo Hitler

I just reported you to your local authorities for hate speech britcuck, enjoy getting shanked to death by a muzzie in jail.

But to the suicide bombers they kill apostates so for them it is winning

go make a twitter account with your name and call muslims a bunch of paki rapists, you'll get a visit from the police, there's no memes there cuckold.