Refuse to watch this since it came out

>holy shit it was actually a good movie
>For the first time since jedi it actually felt like a proper star wars movie in terms of atmosphere and everything
>The characters sucked but at least they were not all good and couldn't do wrong and all died
>a couple scenes were pure genius. The death star eclipsing the sun before nuking Jedha, Vader's introduction and the entire finale
>Still not as good as the originals but worthy of being in the same franchise

What did you guys think about it?

I think you should kys.

Eh.

I think that anybody who thinks it's a good movie only thinks that way because they watched TFA which severely lowered their expectations on any new SW movies.

i'm not watching this shit after TFA

Disney Wars / Jew Wars can eat shit

>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

It's definitely better than TFA. I'd still rate it below the OT and the PT.

I didn't bother to click to read any of the proceeding spoilered lines. Kys

I thought the first half of the movie was absolute shit. It picked up once they left the rebel base.

It's better than TFA, but it's still shit.

I only consider it a "good" movie because all the characters got killed, and I haven't even watched TFA.

it's not canon so i won't watch it. we all know bothans got the death star plans.

That is no longer canon

It was still crap, it was just a lot better than TFA which was worse than crap

all disneyshit is garbage

how

Rogues One supersedes that now.

so disney is fine with the films directly contradicting each other?

No there were actually a couple good scenes as i mentioned. The rebel characters sucked but the empire ones were pretty cool.

Goose bumps

pushing it tbh

It was a thoroughly mediocre movie. The only reason why people even give it lip service is because the force awakens was so lifeless.

While it was garbage, its slightly better garbage than TFA, but still not as good as the prequels.
For a universe so gigantic and immersive, they sure are out if fucking ideas.

Rogue One is certified Prequelkino. If you disagree you need to go back to pleb leddit memeia or leddit.

TFA is a million times better than this total Shitshow though

Nice try mike

It's not good, to put it honestly. This is not what qualifies as good.
It is barely mediocre sure its better than things that are total trash. But it really is only like a 3/10 4/10

It's inoffensive in the way a dried out, odorless turd is when compared to rancid, sulphurous diarrhea.

Fell asleep in the middle of it and just caught the ending. Can't even give you an honest opinion besides that.

It was better than TFA, still pozzed, redeemed by Vader killing rebels. Although it's irritating all the rebels were suddenly white guys when it was time to get lightsabered.

The Bothans stole the plans for the second Death Star, not the first, Kyle Katarn stole the plans for that one.

the absolute state of star wars """"""""""fans"""""""""" and star wars post 2005

really invites one to contemplate

I'm struggling to think of anything I enjoyed about it.

I guess the visuals were good. Visuals were good in TFA too. The blind not-jedi and his friend were okay, so was the pilot. All the other heroes were boring as fuck.
It doesn't exactly hurt to kill off the main characters when they have no character.

Much like TFA, it's at its best when none of the characters are on the screen. It had some nice eye-candy in the spaceships department, but in every other respect it was completely mediocre verging on outright bad. I guess Wash-droid was okay, but I'm inclined to think that's mostly just down to Alan Tudyk being a reliably entertaining character actor.

It was stupid and bland. A definition of a mediocre movie. And the group? Seemed to belong in a shitty Bioware-game than a star wars movie. Are you kidding me, a fucking samurai in a Star Wars-movie?

Is it shilling season already?
The movie was boring and bland. Better than TFA as everyone will tell you, but still shit.

The Bothians died on the Second Death Star, genius.

Remember to buy it on blue ray you filth goyim.

I liked this guy in it.

Him and Vader were easily the best parts hands down

Political compass

Is that Hillary's smile in the bottom left corner?

That scene was fan fiction to the max. If it were just fan fiction I'd applaud it but it wasn't. It was official cannon within the actual universe. It was so out of character for Vader that it hurt.

That's precisely what makes the film pointless. It's a film telling a story no one cares about. How they got the death star plans isn't important nor is it interesting. And a film where everyone dies at the end isn't interesting unless we care about those characters. But none of the characters were likable or sympathetic. 90% of people I meet who say they liked the film can't even name Felicity Day's character.

The entire middle section was pointless. Jedi asian guy pointless. Nothing about this film was good.

The best thing about the film was Felicity Day's busty tits bouncing around when she ran about atop that antenna array.

The droid thing was the most likable character.

How the fuck does one confuse her with the camel-faced Felicia Day?

whoops; jones

Back to >>>/reddit/

>That is no longer (((canon)))
Yes, and thank god for that…

OP:

Same shit

/

The Ewok movies were better.

God, no one has suffered more than Kyle Katarn. Kyle steals the original plans, and then gets retconned, and now a chick named Jyn Erso (not to be confused with HIS gf, Jan Ors) gets the credit. Then the only other time he's relevant, after Return, gets retconned, meaning all his work against the Imperial Remnant is retconned.

Characters were so bland I never cared they died. Main chick had a nice pair of tits and ass, also a cute face, so at the very least they got that right unlike the other bitch you're stuck with in the new trilogy.
Aside from the pilot, you don't really feel like the other guys were necessary for their skills, and it looked just silly to have a blind man shooting down aircraft when he has a glorified now instead of something faster instead of mystic blind man shit.
I don't really know why people loved the Darth Vader scene of the LE SOCIOPATH ROBUT XD

they did the exact same character in the new transformers

what's going on here?

Lack of ideas, and MURDEROUS SOCIOPATHS ARE FUNNAY.