ATTENTION IRISH ANONS

It appears the bastards finally found out how Homogeneous, Fertile, & "refugee" Free we are. We're being attacked on all fronts now, and whilst I feel they are way too late to do any considerable harm due to the Rapidly Growing Nationalist sentiment in the West, we still need to keep our guard up. We're being attacked on all fronts right now, should have left the EU over the Apple tax fiasco, but Kenny cucked out, & we lost Identity Ireland, (but we have gained a stronger party in the New National Party, however it's still small)
Right now all of this shit is their attempt to undermine us, it seems 2016 was the last Year we had to enjoy life due to the 1916 Centenerary, look at all of this shit right now:
What do you guys think? I think we're too Proud a People, & too New of a Country to have this work on us. I see us turning full Poland by 2018, not falling for anything if they keep this shit up on us.
I feel We got VERY Lucky with how late they've left this. The word "racist" doesn't even work anymore, & more & more people are realising that we have logic on our side, & We have the Momentum now. I see Every European & North American Country being Full Natsoc by 2020. These insurgencies are the death knells in their desperation. It won't last.

Other urls found in this thread:

cppireland.org/
nationalparty.ie/
identityireland.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh BTW where the fuck were the mighty "sons of odin"'s Dublin branch during this? I thought this was the kind of shit they were created to stop.

Sorry OP but Ireland is pretty fucking cucked. Lived there for a good few years and there's so much degeneracy everywhere in the big cities. And non whites pouring in. Fucking hell you have events where you convert them by the hundreds to citizens.

Your women fuck anything that moves. Drinking is rampant. Infrastructure is failing and the list goes on. You really need to step up your game.

t. fellow European

Despite having Scottish ancestry, Ive always liked the idea of Ireland and Catholicism the most out of the UK

You potatofuckers are alright

Make it Sons of Setanta.

greetings 'fellow European'

greetings American

You're joking right?
Ireland's national identity for the past century has been do the opposite of what Britain does
since the catholic church turned out to be full of nonces and everyone in Ireland who remembers British rule in Ireland is one foot in the grave the only national unifying feature of Ireland is 'do the opposite of what Britain does' and ….?
Fianna Fail and Fine Gael are as likely to say boo to the EU as it is for Trump to take off his mask and reveal himself as Darth Soros
Vote Sinn Fein for more marxism and Gerry Adams rubbing his hands to the mint

Cheers user.

We're VERY White outside of Dublin, Galway & limerick. The blackpill doesn't help, Man. Look at how bad America was from the 60s up until 2016. Even THEY managed to save themselves. And they were the centre point of degeneracy. Where there's a will there's a Way.

Fuck off britcuck and prep muhammed for your daughter. We always did the opposite of what you want because you're kike-enabling bastards who have the greed of a jew. If you actually knew anything about us you'd know that SF have never had actual power down here, and never will since they aren't that strong.

Ballymena here. I don't think 'refugees' would be very popular here.
The government can try to impose invaders on us. But it won't go down well.

Canadian actually. My ancestry is apparently Scottish/Hungarian

But how did you know?

There's literally one "big city" in the entirety of Ireland

if that trend stays that doesnt look good for one of three 'European' nations that Germany bled dry along with Spain and Greece
they pull 150 billion euros out of the Irish sea annually
thats not what the seats in parliament are showing
Are you actually Irish or are you another plastic paddy?

obviously because 'ancestry'

Why do you think a corrupt marxist hellhole of a party will get power here when the next elections aren't for another two years, along with the rising tide of Nationalism? I know you d&c fukjs want to see every other European country but yourselves struggle since you're such egotistical delusional assholes, but there's no need to show it like you're doing.

Dublin is already a wog colony

First I've heard of them them Godly trips OP.
Tell us more?

Isn't Poland one of the most pro-EU countries in Europe?

Sons of Odin and the like are trashy groups of LARPers lad, of course they didn't do anything.

I'm also live in Ballymena and can vouch for this, though unless migrants to the south all decide to come up here for some reason I imagine things will be different for us, seeing as we're hopefully leaving the EU in March.

Wot's the IRA doing these days? Can't they do something useful about this?

Holla Forumsak here
Most people like Europe because of free gibs. That's all.
Other than that we're mostly good, last time I checked we were 98% percent white

They're open-borders Marxists.
Surprising to many.

Won't last unless you go hard nationalist and leave the EU. Also, kick out the Brits.

If I was in power, I would do everything to do just that. Wouldn't you, user?

You can pretend it to be what you want. But the truth is that Ireland is cucked as are its young. Dublin and Cork are both filthy with degeneracy.

IRA = Pozzed

Let me put it this way, the only paki rape gang in NI was in IRA controlled Derry and they didn't do a damn thing.

(checked)
Lad, what? In three years time you expect to see the whole of Europe go full NatSoc? That's too idealistic, just look at how long it too Hitler to achieve power even when his party actually existed and was popular. European countries don't even have serious far-right parties to begin with (aside from golden dawn, but they've been dying down recently) or anyone capable of leading them. Now, don't take this the wrong way, it will happen eventually but not in three damn years time.

This is certainly true, all the kids in the schools hang out with niggers and think it's cool to act like them. Not to mention an Army barracks not too far from where I live was once converted to house rapefugees, absolutely disgusting.

This happened in Dublin down the road
from me. It's funny how niggers are all the
same the world over.

Jake Clancy is a huge cuck

At least the IRA has been killing drug dealers. They can't be all that bad. Aren't there multiple factions? Isn't the side that cucked out and gave up their weapons the marxist faction? And the one which is still getting stuff done the nationalist side?

Rival drug dealers.

They seem pretty honorable and nationalist to me. American BTW.

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

They're neither of those things, they're borderline communist scumbags. Nationalism here in Northern Ireland (as well as in the south) has a very, very different connotation to nationalism in America.

I'll actually link you to an old post I made about this, since I've noticed a lot of Holla Forumsacks (mostly Americans) have a tendency to assume that anything that brands itself as nationalist is good. Here:

Irish are second only to the Jews in controlling American media and politics.

I wish this was true. The Irish, even in the DNC, tend to be fairly moderate and pro-European cultural heritage. Sadly, the reason they're allowed this is because their history in the US in the past two hundred years is a useful wedge against the rest of the white population.

Trips confirm Soros plans to go into overdrive in Ireland in 2017

Thanks user, glad Kek has Blessed this thread, hopefully that means he has Blessed the Country too. Yeah they were just started up a few months back to take II's place. They're Pro-Trump (he wants the council to go ahead and build the barrier for Don's Golf resort to protect it from Erosion), anti-immigration, anti-jew, & of course anti-EU. All I know about them. The Owner is a Millionaire, so practically Irish Trump.

Or.. OR on a more positive note, The Trips confirm a Return to Proper Nationalist sentiment in Ireland.

Is Ireland more under the yoke of the eternal Anglo, or the (((EU)))?

(((EU)))
We had the perfect shot to leave last year after they tried jewing our deal with Apple. But our Taoiseach cucked out.
Anyway we're going to have to leave very soon now that britain has, since the vast majority of our trade is with them.

So Ireland is going to join the UK?

More that the EU will seek to impose really shit terms on the UK thus savaging Irelands economy which is reliant on the UK.
And the EU will be pursuing a hard border between Ireland and Northern Ireland. Which is again not acceptable to Ireland.

The Irish will also face considerable pressure to reform their legal system to a continental style one rather than a common law based on.

So Ireland will be so fucked by the UK leaving they'll have to leave the EU themselves.

Destiny was harsh towards the Irish…

Yeah.
But to be fair now is the time to rejoin.
The UK is so internally fractured thanks to Scotland they'd be able to walk into it with their current government and independence almost entirely intact.

The IRA is cucked? That legitimately saddens me. And they had such great bantz against the English, too.

Commies and under the sway of the CIA.
It's no secret they're puppets of the US government

(checked)

I think youre as fucked as Canada is, population thoroughly propagandized and cucked. Not sure why, maybe its the simpsons.

Get the bhoys back out patrollin.

Nice one. No one is as fucked as Canada is (except maybe Sweden).

I wish Eire the best in achieving independence from the EU and hope that it can forge a mutually beneficial relationship with the UK; as trading partners but also as friends.

I'm an American who's never ventured much beyond the rural South/Midwest, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but from what I can tell, Brit/pol/ was right about Irish "nationalism." Actually, Scottish and Welsh "nationalism" seem pretty pozzed as well. It's just anti-English, pro-"dibersity." Hopefully, some of the better Celts can sort things out.

Love and Greetings from Bosnia.
Love to Ireland.

There were both nationalist and commie factions of IRA. Not to mention that UK is one of kike HQ's where most of the poz shit started in the first place. Anglos were always their favorite goyim.

How well is the documentation of the refugees in Ireland? Is this anything that anyone here knows? If it is not good at all, how would they know if any went missing?

Main reason is the UKs strong tradition of property rights and property rights focused legal system.

The hebrews assets are reliably safe in Britain. So they keep comin back.

They never left in the first place

Disraeli
Milliband
Straw
Mendelson
Oonawhatserface

hearing this kind of thing is kind of off-putting, although i can't say how bad it is. i've always admired ireland being irish myself and have mostly assumed it was pretty based and none of that shit went on there. guess it's bad everywhere to different extents.

Cork might as well be Nigeria.

This triggers the Negro-Saxon.

For some reason read the OP in scottish.
Stand your guard, the tide is turning. Sure, it's two refugees too much but Finland at the moment is sending away 98 out of a 100.

Nationalists = taiges and IRA scum.
Republican = papist drunks and IRA sympathizing scum.
Unionists = good Godfearing normal people with jobs and families.
Loyalists = Ulster's protectors, true heroes, great men - and women.

edit: reverse those

nice trips.
I've looked into the guys who are behind this. Looking into Combin Properties Limited, c/o Remcoll Capital gives you names like Paul Collins and Colin Slattery. They each own dozens of "companies" in their own names and serve as members of the board in eachothers companies. shady as fuck.
I'd love to know who gives them the incentive to buy up hotels and fill them with non-whites, because this happens all over the country. Private individuals/groups buy property specifically for housing foreigners. It's consistent enough to be an obvious strategy.

Well, hes kinda like Scorpio, if Scorpio was a traitor.

It's never out of nowhere. They plan these things at least a year in advance.
You weren't vigilant and now you're gon' get raped. Learn from this.

Irelands already fucked the EU set up fake credit businesses in Ireland a few decades ago, those went bust like their investors were counting on and now the EU wants to collect on their debts

which means Irish law will stop serving the the Irish people and will start serving multinational EU corporations

yeah and the nationalist side put away the guns and got a job while the commies kept going keeping the name and the support

I just moved to Ireland pretty much for the lulz, how can I help?

One good meme deserves another.

good meme
I like this meme tbh

I really think we're missing a trick not conflating the universally unpopular water charges with the EU, who did opine that the Irish have to pay them under EU law.

Embarrassing thread

Is there anywhere I can learn Irish easily?
I don't want to go out to the Gaeltacht in order to do so.
Cabhrú, le do thoil

We could stop this by getting involved with the nationalist parties in the country, but which ones are good?
I know An Páirtí Náisiúnta formed recently, but I also know James Reynolds is a bit of a tosser. They're also an unregistered party.
Identity Ireland is another, and they seem pretty alright. I remember hearing about them saying that a Mudslime leader in Ireland should be thrown into the Irish Sea.

The 'ra has always been pozzed, they were literal fucking Marxists.
I'm glad they helped free the country, but they're basically the Irish version of Antifa.

(lucky trips from the Irish Druids)
I dont like you taigs in general tbh lad, but your ancestral Druids have made a strong case for you by bestowing strong digits upon you.
What can I do to help?

Are you a Brit?
Push for Brexit as hard as you can, don't forget that heavily effects us as well considering you still own a part of our country. If Ulster leave the EU that would put a lot of pressure on us to leave as well, and leaving the EU is winning half the battle at this point.

How could ireland have trouble getting rid of foreignors? Just get everyone drunk and angry, and hand out bludgeoning tools, and go lead an angry drunken mob.

He was a Nationalist though… Not in a modern sense but in a fuck chairman Mao sense (see "revolution" lyrics)

I'm not entirely sure what Lennon means by that, the wording is a bit strange.

Third generation Irish-American here.

I might not be Irish, but you have my support in spirit.

Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.

Can an Irish user explain to me whether or not Ireland gaining independence from Britain in the early 20th century was a good thing?

Here's where I stand: I believe that the Irish deserve to be free and sovereign in their own land- I don't believe in them being ruled over by the English- but I'm not sure whether what happened in the early 20th century was the fulfillment of that dream.

Should a Holla Forumsack celebrate or deplore what happened? Please explain to me about famous figures like Michael Collins. I really don't understand Irish history at all, living in America.

Cringe

The ""Official"" IRA were a bunch of nigger tier marxists that were just puppets of the Soviet Union.

The Provisional IRA believed firmly in Irish Republicanism and did not believe in any of that "worker's paradise" bullshit lies

But BOTH Marxism and Republicanism are bullshit ideologies.

CONOR mick greggor IS PRO-DEATH

m8

dublin was quite fucked since 2014 last I checked
updates on last two years?

I sincerely hope you guys can make it. Are there any nationalist parties in Ireland?

Jesus Christ.

Who the fuck cares what Conor says?
He's a twat who knows fuck all of what he's talking about most of the time, the only thing he's good at is fighting.

Of course it was a Good thing. It was a good thing for 60 Years until we joined the eu & basically sold away the Sovereignty our Countrymen died for.

Ah leave him alone, I don't get the hatred of Americans proclaiming their Pride in their Heritage.

Dublin's fucked. Only now outside of Dublin is starting to get ALOT more nonwhites in the last 12 months, I think they're trying to flood us before we pack up & leave like britain.

Only really the one mentioned earlier in the thread.

All I can be grateful for is that this pozzload is coming so late, & that it's Nationalism that has all the Momentum now, which means that the effects of this recent upswing in efforts to fuck us up won't last long because as the World swings hard to the Right as it is currently doing, it is inevitable that we will too. The goid thing is that out of all the Countries in Europe we're one of the Strongest when it comes to National Pride.

Celtic People's Party of Ireland: ethnonationalist, jew-wise, kind of LARPy.
cppireland.org/
Nationalist Party: Announced, but not officially registered as a party yet because the leader has to organise/recruit or something. I'm not clear on their policies tbh.
nationalparty.ie/
Identity Ireland: anti-immigration, but their leader has done nothing but gotten beaten up by leftists, plus he's possibly homosexual.
identityireland.org/

Can trust Barrett to at at least get something going with the national party-CPP seem like a hobby-identity ireland beyond incompetent

Hola American
ROI isn't in the UK and neither is the Catholic church (fortunately)

The IRA has always been a leftist, Marxist organisation, they even made a political party, look up SInn Fein

Where my celts at? Follow my twatter @eiremccall

They have been trying to get Ireland to be the next refugee hole for a while now but they have been mostly unsuccessful. But recently they imported 10k niggers.

There's more Irish living abroad than in Eire.

Embed related, gas the kikes
RACE WAR NOW

if your cap is fucked then isnt it past time you actively reversed it instead of running?

I don't know if you quite understand what I am asking.

Sovereignty is not in and of itself a good thing, if you are a sovereign democracy, or republic, or Marxist state.

Was it good from the standpoint of Holla Forums's ideology? If it was, I'd like to know; if not, I'd like to know too.

Dublin's been fucked for like 1200 years.

thats a mighty belief there friend

How fucked is Ireland compared to England/Scotland/Wales?

Ireland, Scotland and Wales are okay; England is the one that's fucked