Protest in Chicago

So the TWP and NSM just held a small protest in front of the Menorah and City Hall in Chicago yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/webClient.jsp?masterId=130434&cmd=wc
sadisticsoulsmc.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is that mongrel actor? I smell another "alt-right" style label incoming. This was obviously not an organic protest. Seems like a set up camera op.

Are you referring to Matt Heimbach? He's the leader of TWP.

I like the guy with the glasses

"Shee to sining shee"

Never going to take anyone serious whose a follower of Dugin and flys the Eurasian flag…

Hey look here we have the anti-insult. This kike thought he could just ask the question, making us the assholes when we answer. Here's your fucking answer, Rabbi:
There is no alt-right except in your mind; exactly like the holocaust.

You don't deserve your daily shillkels, faggot.

How is NSM still a thing? I stopped following when the commander got outted for being a race traitor.

Schoep has an arab wife and a half coon stepdaughter. Yet all his followers keep sending him money.

TWP seems like some Kokesh style hipster shit

I've never heard of this idea. Explain please.

The kike I replied to previously is testing a technique where they plant the idea in your head with a question, and make you say the evil thing they want. For example pic related. If I ask "is this person fucking retarded?" I'm just asking a question. If you take the bait and answer "yes" OMG DAS RACIS YOU BIGOT WORSE THAN HILTER OY VEY MUH 6 GORILLION. Now the kike got his point across, you're the asshole for actually providing the answer, and the kike gets to feign ignorance/innocence proclaiming they didn't know so they were seriously only asking.

We see you.

You have got to be a nigger, that's how dumb you are.

test

I'll give them props but with the banners and flags and shit it does seem very "manufactured" of a protest

I guess we just can't help but to proceed in an orderly manner.

I wanted to go to this but I was under the minimum required bodyweight.

I'd hate to be a white guy living in Chicago or Detroit. The only thing worse would be a white guy living in South Africa or Zimbabwe.

Fucking idiots when it comes to PR. Why not dress normal, and not use old flags, and actually ending up with getting the message across, in stead of just alienating everyone else, by looking like they came out of Hollywood film about ebil nasis.
Fucking Larp

Trad youth movement.
Jewish run and controlled opposition group.
Its to keep the lies moving ahead. They need an
enemy to justify $$$ to the ADL…who in turn
provides (((counsel))) to law enforcement.

The jewish hegemony has all but crushed the
white man and the jew knows it. The jews need
the whitemans productivity though and they
must build him back up so that they can crush him again.

I started on 4chan 10 years ago and have been here ever since, but you fucking retards are going to push me off image boards for good. This is the last board I use and it's gone down the shitter with you loony fucks accusing anyone who actually gets off the computer of being a shill.

Leave anytime.

i know right antifachan faggots are all just kikeshills. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit,

So true i wish this nerds would realize it and stop being so against the alt-right and our meetings in IRL.

Jared Taylor is a shill for the dead Confederacy, losers of the war that put my people (New England) prosperous at his people's expense. Fuck him.

made*

I'm sure they put in that kind of effort when they can just pull literally anthing out of their asses, call it another shoah, and collect more money from paranoid jews.

It makes a lot more sense for them to spread the echo meme to make themselves look crazy and histrionic, to ostensibly be tricked into declaring that "white people have a right to exist" is hate speech, and to organize shill rallies that are attacked by shill bolsheviks and end up making leftists look like violent sociopaths.

If the jews are playing 666D chess, then we're all fucked anyway. If their constant freakouts are genuine, then the objects of their freakouts are doing something right.

This. It is a measure of the success of pro-white and anti-jew ideas coming out of the internet into meetspace and getting some coverage.

Shills have switched tactics since Trump and now focus a lot on D&C against anybody actually does anything other than online trolling. I hope the new people are not falling for it.

Nice, it's about time people started protesting those fucking menorahs.

There are a few people who really should be called out (like Jared Taylor and Ramzsaul), but the "everybody's a shill" autism got really bad in the past year. It's getting Deguello-tier.

I agree.
Look at what Fed protest user did. Yes he had signs calling out the jew, but he dressed well, was calm and polite, and spoke intelligently. Plus he handed out flyers that were well written and perfectly explained why the Fed is shit and the kike connections to it. He represented our interests well. That's how protests should be done

These guys are still better than the kosher retards in Identity Evropa, or the American Vantard's whose entire strategy revolves around putting up posters to create the illusion of an organization.

Yeah at least they have a physical presence which is important

Aryan Nations is the only true White Nationalist group out there you filthy kike.

Fuck Matt Chaimbach and Commander Jeff Schoep too, Aryan Nations Sadistic Souls have already put them on notice as well.

You faggots I dare you to try to defend Matt Chaimbach tomorrow when SSJohn Girnt the leader of Aryan Nations does his podcast at 8pm EST.

Black and Silver Solutions.

sadisticsoulsmc.org/

but muh shekels muh pyramid scheme muh movement muh pool party muh change the world by meeting in the meatspace

Aryan Nations died with Pastor Butler.

Yes, goy, get tattoos all over your body, get drunk and call yourself sadistic on your jackets, that is sure path to victory.

Show starts at 8pm EST, call in faggot and talk shit. I dare ya.

Wrong, SSJohn who's Pastor Butler's nephew is the heir to the throne and the current leader of Aryan Nations.