Silent coup: DHS takeover of US election systems

While the nation was distracted by other bullshit, this happened:

dhs.gov/news/2017/01/06/statement-secretary-johnson-designation-election-infrastructure-critical
archive.is/PCFZl

With this, now states only have power over "administering and running" the elections. Note that the previously metioned systems to manage the election process and report and display results on behalf of state and local governments. are to be Federal domain. Basically, it doesn't matter how the states run their elections, the Feds can now fuck around with the results all they want, under the guise of "cybersecurity".

You do realize that this means Michael Flynn now has control of the US elections machines, op?

Because the transition hasn't been stopped yet.

YOU CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

As much as I enjoy watching the desperate flailings of the Dems backfiring in their faces, I also fucking care about State's rights. We're not a bunch of blindly grubbing kikes who can't see beyond the next quarter. Making America great again requires action according to the long-term consequences and the health of our nation, not just the short-term political gains of the current situation. Federal overreach is not a good thing.

(check'em)
Why the fuck you burgers use some Soros machine instead box, piece of paper and pen?

Everyone point and laugh.

I laugh at you.

What's wrong, Schlomo? Too lazy to subvert 50 governments? Rather just subvert one?

There is a reason the globalists want one world government. Orders of magnitude easier to subvert than dozens of powerful governments and hundreds of smaller ones.

You don't get it faggot. The definition of fascism is that it has "federal" overreach. The qualifier is that the "federal" part has to be run by those with our interests in mind.
Do you think NSDAP Germany would've been stronger if it were divided into individual slices with their own interests in mind?

Federal power consolidation is a double-edged sword, user.

I understand perfectly the point you're making: that it would allow the Feds to force retarded States (California, etc) to comply with basic fucking decency, but…
It can just as easily be used in reverse, to enforce mandatory degeneracy and social decay. And in many ways, already is.

That's not accurate. The globalists are already in control, and the reason they want some kind of international authority (not necessarily a full government) is to promote international relations. The UN is doing great work but it's not strong enough to deal with some problems. In the same way the ICC currently can only deal with "smalltime" African war criminals. Non-criminal international courts are routinely ignored.

Germany isn't nearly as fucking big as the United States is. A better example is how the centralized overreach of the EU has been utterly disastrous to the member European nations. American Federal overreach will turn the US into an EU-style clusterfuck.

Do you even fasces?

It wasn't just one big thick piece of wood with an axe blade in it. It was a bundle of smaller ones, which made it both strong and pliable. Nearly unbreakable. Much stronger than if it had simply been one big one.

Only of a few key powers. Smaller, more ethnocentric nations have proven much harder to crack, which is why they have been so eager to expand the EU and NATO.

Oh, sorry, just now realized you are a Jew.

Your forgetting the first peoples who will be removed from fed government.

You seem to misinterpret the fasces symbol. It symbolizes individuals letting go of their individuality (their own ambitions, their own desires) to form a powerful whole. That whole is one and indivisible. The other user is right: it symbolizes federalism, an empire, or some other form of autocracy.

The only country that fits that description is North Korea and North Korea is irrelevant on the global stage of politics.

The UN *is* doing great work, you can't deny that.

Isn't it clear now that people all over the world don't want Global Government.
They want independence, national sovereignty and some kind of way to kick out their government if they dont like it. Global governance is the exact opposite to this.
What is the average Joe gonna care about most - refugees being giving benefits from his taxes and trying to rape his kids/undercut his wages or stopping two tribes in Bongostan killing eachother even though they've been killing eachother for a thousand years.
Not to mention to get Global Government, you're gonna have to kill a shed load of people yourselves. Pic related

??? How is this bad again?

Like I said, we don't necessarily need a full government, but we do need stronger institutions that promote international justice and international cooperation.

I don't think there's a single state in the world where the people can kick out their entire government. They can elect politicians that head ministries but the bureaucrats stay put. A country can't function without bureaucrats. Imagine having to fire and refill the entire governmental apparatus every 4 years, it's impossible!

The average Joe should care about international relations and the institutions that promote them. The prosperity will live in and the wealth of the future depend on those institutions.

The distribution of that wealth is a matter of politics. Capital is already international. It's easy for a capitalist to relocate production. A lack of international regulation only makes this problem worse. So you should agree with me that strong international institutions are necessary.

We have similar stuff in the UK. I'm just back from visiting my family in New Zealand. It's fucking miles away; a 26 hour flight. Security is really gentle in Singapore and Thailand. The security people are polite and helpful. Im ex RAF and have flown all over the world.

I hate having to go to Heathrow. The staff are shits. I don't mind getting checked at an airport. It's normal to have a passport, visa if necessary, and to not be carrying stuff like aerosol spays or compressed gas. Checks are important.

I understand what you mean by 'silent coup'. Your rights as an American citizen are written into your Constitution. We bongs don't have that. But we do share Common Law - your right to a trial by jury, presumption of innocence if accused of a crime, the right to a laywer to represent you.
With rights, there are responsibilities. Jury service is an example.
I don't want my rights to be eroded. My ancestors spilled blood over these matters. I put my life in danger for my Queen. There is nothing in the oath of allegience about country.

Keep your patriotic duty. Always defend your country. Never let it slip.

Yes we can deny it. Rampant child sexual abuse by UN "peacekeepers" is so well-known that even Kikepedia can't ignore it. The UN Human Rights Council proves itself to be a fucking joke when Saudi Arabia regularly leads its panels. The UN is so dysfunctional and useless that it hosts e-celebs whining about Twitter harrassment. It's nothing more than a drain on its member nations, and frankly has been obsolete ever since the birth of reliable global telephone communications. All necessary international negotiations no longer need the UN. It's a waste at best, and at worst is the seed for the cancerous growth of global tyranny.

thats the most jewish thing i have read today how the fuck did you find this place?

UN employees can do bad things, I don't deny that. The UN has an organization also does great things, you can't deny that. It's dishonest to dismiss the UN on this basis as you don't use the same criticism to dismiss the US military for example.

Saudi Arabia leading the UNHRC is a good thing. You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding on this issue.

Your interpretation is that the UN holds up Saudi Arabia as the pinnacle of human rights. This is not true.

What the UN aims to do is give a country with faults a place to do some introspection and improve the country bit by bit. Leading the UNHRC means it's necessary to engage in a discussion of human rights. This discussion can be fruitful.

Let's discuss the content.

The UN as an organization*

Centralization of enough power and influence to create such institutions is not only foolish but also inherently flawed , The administration and management of such affairs is already scaled way out of proportion in our current climate . You are overestimating heavily our capacity to regulate and manage internationals affair in our current climate

You are not highlighting a flaw of the state itself but a flaw in democracy and how the government manages their own affairs even if some countries are republic instad of direct democracies,In any authoritarian state where dictatorship is imposed is feasible to kick out an entire government and impose a system that provides the right balance between autonomy and accountability that democracies cant archive.

False , the average Joe is not only the most valuable recources that any state has but the one that produce wealth and a future for the nation , is precisely the effort to undermine the average joe reducing not only the role that he plays in the nation but also the idea that he is a interchangeable piece and that his future is better managed by those institutions.

False again the International Monetary Fund's basket of reserve currencies a exclusive club make sure that are capital that is based around the U.S. dollar, euro, yen, British Pound and Renminbi will always be backed and balanced rendering any efforte to any company to start trading in any other currency outright impossible but also making sure the stabillity of the nations that are part of the iMF even with production is relocated.

Providing a forum where the worst slimeballs and abusers in the global scene can be legitimized by meaningless empty words is not a good thing. They've been pulling this shit for decades, and it's high time we pulled the plug on the UN.

We are pointing and laughing, at you, fucking faggot.

I wasn't highlighting a flaw at all! Even in a direct democracy a bureaucracy is needed.

An authoritarian state by definition has an issue of accountability.

Your "false" is false.

The average Joe is only a source of wealth as long as institutions exist which allow him to cooperate with other average Joes. A single average Joe cannot achieve anything and will die out in a relatively short amount of time.

So your "false" is false again. You recognize the IMF as an international institution that can regulate our global society.

I can see why you wouldn't want a discussion with that mindset.

Gen John Kelly is the head of DHS. Mike Flynn is National Security Advisor.

TOP FUCKIN KEK. This is shitposting or coming from one of the most naive leftist I've seen here in a long time.

You'd get tired of their bullshit too when you've had to deal with their empty promises as long as I have. But feel free to continue believing that giving credit and legitimacy to bad people just for talking about the bad things they do, will somehow magically make the bad people stop doing their bad things.

LOL! TOP KEK! LULZ!

Consider how empty the UNHRC would be if it excluded every single nation with a bad record. It would be reduced to north-western Europe and some irrelevant countries in the pacific. They would just be talking about how they don't have problems for a minute and then call the meeting over.

Accepting those with a bad record on human rights means discussion can take place. Letting countries with a bad record lead some discussions means that those countries are now engaged in a discussion on human rights. That's a good thing.

Hopefully this clears up your misconception.

A bureaucracy is needed. Hitler had a bureaucracy under him.

The word authoritarian seems to confuse you. You might want to look up the definition.

The average person cannot survive without society. Even if survival was possible, their prosperity would greatly diminish.

We live in a global society whether you like it or not. You can fly to anywhere in the world for business or pleasure. Our global society is divided up into nations and I cherish that. There's no need to dismiss reality.

The UN only has as much power as the leading nations of world give it. It's not supposed to be some overarching federal institution which can impose its will everywhere.

You're getting things out of order. People will only consent to your international bodies, and then just a limited amount, if they feel their own nations and base are secure first and if they trust you.
The actions of the Globalists recently have destroyed that secure base and public trust and now the public are starting to withdraw their consent. You have actually shot yourselves in the foot by enforcing mass immigration, colour revolutions, proxy wars due to the amount of instability they cause.

No the third reich was an Autocracy

We dont live in a global society otherwise NorthKorea woudnt exist.

This silly faggot thinks the States in the United States aren't sovereign complete with our own Constitutions and law. Every state in the Union is complete with unique culture and traditions like any full-fledged nation. Nigger we're only in the Union as long as there is a mutual benefit, but rest assured I choose to live in the most Germanic of these States for good fucking reasons. Trust me when I say I care less about citizens living in neighboring states, and even less about the Communist coasts.

Trust me when I say that real patriots have a loyalty heirarchy that begins with the family and expands outward with the country being last. Family -> neighborhood -> city -> county -> state -> country. I already feel thoroughly disconnected from California and New York states to the point I'd be happy to see them sink into the ocean forever.

In theory. In practice, said countries are under no illusions that they are under any meaningful obligations to change at all. Which means they end up just using their association with the UN to legitimize their existing stances. They know that UN discussions mean nothing, except to those idealistic fools who actually believe them. This has been the way it's worked for so long that the UN itself tacitly accepts this role, and for all practical purposes now sells its name and reputation to anyone willing to pay the right bribes.

Which means that it's an empty tool of the global establishment. The UN is a trap meant to ensnare well-meaning people into wasting their time believing that the empty words of self-serving sociopaths actually mean something, so that those well-meaning people don't actually rock the globalist boat through other actions.

Nigger there can be no functioning legal order without a sovereign authority are you really trying to make anybody believe that the IMF has socereign authority over the U.S?

you build from the ground up. states rights are important in this moment especially when its more difficult for the zog to subvert local politics (even though they still do).

This. The problem isn't that they fucked themselves. The problem is they will infest with time. Unless we have a leftists purge its a timebomb.

Moshe stfu and gtfo

the kikes really aren't sending their best if this is the kind of shilling we are getting now

Yes. I can. The UN is a shit. I can deny anything. Don't presume my opinion; that is arrogance without discussion.
My country had a referendum to leave or stay in the European Union. We voted to leave by a narrow margin.
We were never really a part of that project for a united Europe. We are not in the Schengen area and we don't use their currency.
Germany rides high on southern Europe getting shafted though currency manipulation while their government lets millions of undocumented people in the EU. I'm content to show my passport to any border guards. It's easy. I have to do it when I go to Australia to visit family.
But in UK we have natural borders. It's a group of islands. The sea marks the border. It isn't like the Mediterranean Sea. You will die if you try to swim in it or sail a dodgy boat. It is extremely cold. I sometimes surf in it- I wear a wetsuit that covers everything but my eyes. (pic is where I surf)

When I was a kid, the EU was called the EEC; the European Economic Community. It was a tariff free trade area. That's a good idea; it means I can import and export goods without paying additional tax.

My country is a permanent member of the UN security council.

It's because we have nukes and a military that can operate anywhere at short notice that we have a place in the Security Council. I'm ex Army and we could be anywhere very quickly and quietly. It's called 'force projection'. It serves as a deterrence.
The UN does no good. It's like giving aid to developing countries in Africa- all the coin goes to despotic regimes. The UN is corrupt and must be dismantled.

No.

The UK is not really going to leave the EU in any meaningful way.

Nazi Germany being an autocracy does not exclude Nazi Germany having a bureaucracy. Hitler had a bureaucracy under him.

The timebomb might even be sooner than we think. People are getting too complacent. Even the Trump administration will still have some kikes and bankers in it, so it's entirely possible that all of Obama's last-minute executive orders and other shenanigans can still be used to pull all kinds of shit in the short span of time between Trump's inauguration and before he can shut it down.

human "rights" are a made up kike meme. They don't exist.

As redpilled ideas get more and more popular, the kikes have to cover more ground and spread their shill army thinner and thinner. Plus, who knows how many shills have deserted their posts and turned sides due to memetic exposure.

The UN was created to prevent war between the superpowers. Thats its mandate. Anything else is bureaucratic creep. Same thing with the EU, started as a free trade agreement, bureaucratic creep turned into a monster.

Both need to go.

I d be ok with the EU being recreated as a white-country-trade agreement obviously.

The UN was not created to prevent war between the super powers nor was the EU created as a free trade agreement. Both organisations were designed from the beginning to serve the interests of globalist kikes who wanted to further their agenda of placing the world under a single internationalist neo-marxist rule. Time for some book learnin', bucko.

I just want to hold them to the official mandates they started with. Which were what I stated.

Call them on it. Shut them down (and respawn the EEC).

it's Gen. John Kelly who will be at the DHS

Nigger, this is a politically incorrect board not a specific exclusive ideological club board. What if that power falls into the wrong hands? Trump's victory in November was a close victory, in a many states he won with a small margin. You're a dumb nigger who doesn't understand the elementary stuff.

And this is exactly why the "back to stormfront" meme came to be almost 8 years ago. kys

LOL I didn't know the United Nations had hired internet shills for their PR operations. If the EU does it then why not the UN. You were fired from CTR the day after the election?

What the fucking Marxists seem to forget is that this power they're taking for the government will be in Trump's hands over the next 8 years or Mike "embrace gods path or feel Telsa's wrath" Pence's.

dubs of our God tell us to GUT THE ALPHABET

look deeper

CIA Director John Brennan emails
Last Name First Name MI Access Req Phone Email Birth SSN Security Clearance Code of Ethical Conduct Most Recent Employment Compensation
Brennan John O DNI 703-674-8478 [email protected]/* */ 9/22/1955 146423250 TS/Interim SCI Y The Analysis Corporation, Global Strategies Group (North America) INC Unpaid Leave of Absence
Miscik Judith A DNI 703-725-8551 [email protected]/* */ 5/31/1958 554-96-8749 TS/Interim SCI y Formerly Lehman Brothers Not currently employed, severance package for prior service
Johnson Jeh C DNI (917) 359-0449 [email protected]/* */ 9/11/1957 76543753 Unconfirmed Y Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrision, LLP Part-time Volunteer
Kerrick Donald L DNI (703) 980-7770 [email protected]/* */ 4/27/1949 267-78-7369 Unconfirmed Y Self-Employed Part-time Volunteer
Kurtz Paul B DNI (703) 336-2306 [email protected]/* */ 3/20/1964 480-78-3912 Unconfirmed Y Good Harbor Consulting Full-time Volunteer
Baginski Maureen A DNI (540) 226-0934 [email protected]/* */ 2/3/1955 122-48-8462 Unconfirmed Y SPARTA, Inc Full-time Volunteer
Harding Robert A DNI (571) 245-6445 [email protected]/* */ 5/13/1948 112-34-6107 Unconfirmed Y Harding Security Associates, Inc Full-time Volunteer
Harding Robert A DNI (571) 245-6445 [email protected]/* */ 5/13/1948 112-34-6107 Unconfirmed Y Harding Security Associates, Inc Full-time Volunteer
Johnson Andrew W DNI (202) 497-6148 [email protected]/* */ 11/19/1959 218-82-1622 Unconfirmed Y Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Federal Government Employee
Levine Edward P DNI (202) 701-5768 [email protected]/* */ 1/8/1943 579-56-6001 Unconfirmed Y Senate Foreign Relations Committee Federal Government Employee
Pelofsky Eric DNI (202) 441-0765 [email protected]/* */ 3/29/1971 497-64-0232 Unconfirmed Y Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Federal Government Employee
Schear James A DNI (202) 391-3844 [email protected]/* */ 7/15/1953 16441187 Unconfirmed Y National Defense University Federal Government Employee
Steele III Bert L DNI (202) 256-5505 [email protected]/* */ 5/3/1972 254-49-7722 Unconfirmed Y Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP Full-time Volunteer
Wagner Caryn DNI (571) 244-2294 [email protected]/* */ 9/22/1957 524-04-3783 Unconfirmed Y House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Full-time Volunteer
Cohn Adam DNI (703) 593-8830 12/3/1971 068-72-8716 Unconfirmed Y U.S. Senate Part-time Volunteer
Sims Jennifer E DNI (202) 550-2361 [email protected]/* */ 2/7/1953 049-48-2397 Unconfirmed Y Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service Full-time Volunteer
Smith Jeffrey H DNI (202) 468-4495 [email protected]/* */ 10/31/2008 094-36-8260 Unconfirmed Y Arnold & Porter Part-time Volunteer
Gips Don H All (202) 579-0073 [email protected]/* */ 11/29/1905 329-44-5714 None Y Level 3 On leave
Brown Lisa M All (202) 579-0063 [email protected]/* */ 3/6/1960 578-62-7930 Unconfirmed Y American Constitution Society
Terrell Louisa M All (202) 360-3624 [email protected]/* */ 8/17/1969 221-42-6993 Unconfirmed Y Yahoo! Inc.
Sarah Sewall B All State National Security and (508) 314-3770 [email protected]/* */ 8/22/1965 004-54-9044 Unconfirmed Y Harvard Kennedy School Half-time leave