Obama's final white house concert

youtube.com/watch?v=CuzLdMPbKl8

Gee whiz i wonder where this whitelash is coming from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6g-N8GBYMdE?t=8m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since when as the White House hosted concerts like that? It's fucking cringe worthy.

you see better entertainment for free at small town balloon glows

At around the 15min and 55min marks there are rappers LMAO

10 more days of this travesty.

Did you miss his state of the union address about a year ago? He also filled the place with gangster niggers and numale "singers" that time

youtu.be/6g-N8GBYMdE?t=8m25s

>youtu.be/6g-N8GBYMdE?t=8m25s

LOL! never seen that before, i guess that's why we're supposed to hate Courtney

Comments

I honestly feel bad for Trump having to live in a house that smells like niggers.

He is going to live in New York.

only regret is that he's too old to face public execution some day

Reported for being a cuck.

Things like this will only cement his image as a pompous jackass. Once we get past this multiculturalism bullshit Obama will be regarded as emotional, wasteful, spiteful, tactless, hypocritical, and spineless.

The U.S has never been as antagonistic before Obama. He had no sight for the long run he did things that would grant him more power with no thought of what it'll do in another's hands. He was hasty to grab as much power as he could in the most blatant manner. Be thankful we at least elected him in a time where there is plenty of archives and videos of him being a spineless petty jackass.

I've been hearing of Obama & his tranny having a final this and a final that for the past 2 months! How long does it take these niggers to clear the fuck out. Nobody likes them!
GO AWAY ALREADY!

I thought you were talking about obama lol

I guess so.

Maybe becasue he played golf the whole time?

You will never stop hearing about them. They will try to get in the spotlight, any spotlight, as long as they can. They crave it. Just look at all the retarded shit them did while he was king nigger. They went on every talkshow and to any event they could repeatidly. They made comments on anything and everything that would get their name in the media. They were complete and utter media whores.

Careful with the pronoun game, Mogul Fury is still a thing.

…Sad!

One last big bash to let a bunch of howling chimps fling feces.

I can't wait for the obama movie to come out that's mainly just random hawaiins calling him a nigger for some reason, I don't really know how they're going to transition in to him being the president though because no one knows where the fuck he came from the democrats just randomly decided to put a black guy on the plate and everyone jumped at the opportunity to prove how fashionably progressive they are by voting for him

Truly the greatest soundtrack for niggers and nigger events

I can't wait for Trump's inauguration. All the salt will flow once more and they won't be able to do a bloody thing.

This can't be real. You're telling me the US has a seperate TV network just for black pe- niggers? What's next? Jewish Radio? Halal News? No wonder a race war can happen at any moment. These people complain about segregation based on the color of your skin and then they embrace a network which is solely based on racial segregation! And they're proud of it! And you have the president appear on it? Again, What's next? Trump showing up at clan meetings?

Also:

(((REDSTONE))) "EVERY TIME

Pol's Always right

BET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This (((chutzpah))) is off the charts. The jew is a manipulative little bastard, using above-average verbal acuity and semiti-sneakiness to constantly try to fool stupid people into doing their bidding.

Quick someone get some obama gaffs and put it to this music….

Honestly, I don't think that kike is wrong. The entire fucking left loves this nigger. There would have been no division like between Hillary and Bernie. It would have been pretty much 100% for Obama.

The "better looking" line is just infantile though.

King Nigger actively fucked over all of these people, yet they still suck his dick to signal online. Seriously, all white guilt / SJWs do anymore is circle jerk online. As long as they keep yelling into their echo chamber, they can maintain the delusion that they aren't complete losers and pawns. What a fucking pathetic existence.

Niggers et al are of the opinion that they deserve special "niggers only" things, as well as everything whites have.

Niggers are wrong.

TIME TO FUMIGATE THE WH AND HOPEFULLY GET RID OF NIGGER STENCH

I'd never set foot in the white house were I Trump I would rule from Trump tower….. maybe I renovate the white house to be used as a deportation facility or something that would piss of leftists.

fucking niggers are almost as bad as jews