Give me a reason to see this

Give me a reason to see this

dont do user no

There is absolutely zero

That qt in the middle. The one which some user would always dump images of.

Just wait until it's on dvd and check it out from a library for free.

This can't be the actual poster can it?

/thread

It is

Why is Ford the only one in blue?

They went from this to that

It's a movie in 2017 that has white people in it (Not many cases. Sad!)

Goose is also the default icon of the Last Son of the West/last straight white man in Hollywood

He's pretty alpha too, at least in Jurassic World. But I'm not a big fan of Guardians.

The choice is obvious here

give me a reason to give you a reason to see this

Is this a cross over with the Star Wars prequels? Why is young Obi wan near the bottom just above the logo?

no

Ok let's have a look.

It's a soulless cashgrab sequel to a 35 year old cult movie that the average viewer finds boring, which has been imitated enough in pop culture anyway to be completely banal to the modern viewer.

Why would anyone be excited for it

Be from reddit

Even for Blade Runner? At least rip off the original poster.

TEAL

A
N
D

ORANGE

why would i? i'm not a nigger

Cinematography

This shit makes retrowave "purple grid ground orange-blue sun palm trees" look original. Certainly, not many artists would do the god awful synergy between the two guns and the orange chick in the middle,.

Gosling and Villenue's will not redeem this film, it will be shit. Wait for 'Mute' instead, it's an actual sci-fi noir in the vein of bladerunner instead of a cashgrab flick designed to bleed reddit

Because if you watch it and DON'T hate it, you might start to wonder who…or what, you are. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. Its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping….Why is that, user?

Retrowave stuff on the internet is ok and even decent.
But when Hollywood does it it ends up being tryhard and shit
Why is that?

it might give you the final push to kill yourself