JDL Kike Terrorist Meir Weinstein Threatens to Kick Richard Spencer’s Head In

dailystormer.com/jdl-kike-terrorist-meir-weinstein-threatens-to-kick-richard-spencers-head-in/

Stuff like this makes me wish an Arab would gun down this fat fuck yid just like the the JDL founder Meir Kahane was gunned down.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MrHlP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need another dead Meir.

He's so fucking fat, he looks like one of these old alcoholics, can he even fight ?

Jew jitsu only works in your mind or defenseless camel jockeys.

call me when he actually backs up his threat, which he wont.

Looks like constantly fellating kikes and telling them that their hoax was real wasn't enough to save the Dickster from the jews. Will this finally teach him his lesson? probably not

Spencer knows about them, he just (unwisely imo) thinks that the JQ shuts off normies and would rather focus on promoting white identity for now.

He looks like his mortal enemy is a gently inclined ramp. I doubt Spencer is shaking.

If that were his strategy and he just didn't talk about them, that would be one thing, but he invites them to his events, publishes their work, and legitimizes the existence of Israel by repeatedly comparing to the White struggle.

He's a retard. If he genuinely cares, he should step down and put somebody else in charge of the NPI.

I agree, but in the end it's his organization funded out of his pocket (Phalanx aside). He thinks he can make inroads against psychological conditioning by drawing attention to the hypocrisy towards ethnonationalism, anti-multiculturalism, segregation, etc when it comes to Israel. Most American normalfags think Israel has a right to be jewish so he's trying to get them to think why its such a bad thing for us. Basically he's approaching the #OpenBordersForIsrael tactic from the other perspective, kind of a #ClosedBordersForEveryone thing.

Anyone have his address so I can send him a good pair of steeltoe boots?

Seems like tactful psychology to me.

Also, please dump rare Spencers.

How much should I donate to make up for the threats? He must be feeling so triggered right now. I wish I could such him off but it seems my money is all I can give :(

But Spencer said some retarded shit about gay people on twitter. We must not take his side.

Spencer is a faggot. Ignore the fact he's married to some woman from Russia. :^)

They're no longer seperated, that was apparently to keep her out the media's attention.
http:// freewestmedia.com/2016/12/23/19298/
archive.is/MrHlP
It's more that she looks like Natasha Badanov than a tranny.

Also: requesting the Spencer "NOT GAY" rainbow text meme.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

of course

she has that r-selected cumdumpster look where they look ancient after 25 years old, i would fuck her but I'm not sure she's an improvement over a tranny

Nigga just pirate photoshop you fucking pleb

I have gimp not good for that though but I wasn't willing to put more effort in than faux a wyatt mann

I don't get all the hate towards his wife (the appearance), imho she's nicely stacked.

Dude that's not even what gimp is for, wtf are you doing.

I mean I never bothered with photoshop, plus alcohol
ps i don't follow trs, where was nightwolf from, i thought that was about someone else

Nightwolf is Natt from TRS nie Iron March's LARPing superhero form.

wow, i actually got that right then, now off to the bog

one of the mods is a kike or an antifa faggot

bans anyone that posts Richard Spencer threads.

this thread though wasn't about Richard Spencer.

its about this faded fat fuck kike, Meir Weinstein.

This tbh.