This is what silicon valley really thinks about us

The mask has come off. Leftards are now telling us what they really think of middle-class white America

>Byerley says that the first thing those in middle America need to realize is that “no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people.” Particularly, in a “shithole” filled with people who are “violent, racist, and/or misogynistic.” In Byerley’s opinion, “big corporations,” do not consider moving to the heart of America because “those towns have nothing going for them.”

>The MBA claims that “we,” the educated people, like herself, “would like to live a more rural lifestyle,” but they “won’t sacrifice tolerance or diversity to do so.” Especially, these folks do not want to live in “states where the majority of residents are voting for things against their own interests,” solely, because these voters “don’t want brown people to thrive.”

Original: dailycaller.com/2017/01/08/tech-company-founder-middle-america-is-a-shthole-filled-with-stupid-people/
Archive: archive.is/2g4bt

The piece of shit who said these things is named Merlinda Byerley (pic).

Twitter: twitter.com/MJB_SF
Linked In: linkedin.com/in/melindab

Requesting Dox.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y0DqM
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitary_engineering
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do they not realize that this is one of the main reasons that they lost the election, this 2smart4u horseshit tactic they continually pull?

you guys say liberals are shit at memes but I always found this one to be funny as hell

This smug meme needs to die and those who spout it are commies who will hang.

Is… Is this some new form of retardation?

The problem is women in tech.

Holy shit. FUCK OFF TRSHILLS.

Technically, I believe it might be in our interest to gas the Jews, seize your assets, and deport you to forced-labor camps in Montana.

Do you still hope we see the light, Feminist-desu?

I just had a job interview for a big company out there, and what gives me the most pause if having to move to a shithole full of stupid people, high taxes and overpriced housing.

How is it shilling to request doxx?

All of them?

this is what nepotistic privileged yuppies think, I bet you anything this bitch doesn't even know HTML

Montana is 95% white. Don't mess it up by putting gulags there.

Just let them fry, one day people will go full DOTR and remember it, remember how you or one of your relative/friend used to think "they're not all like that." while talking about a groupe of people who is usually like that but now only wants to kill them all ? They're just digging the hole we're going to burry them in.

well thats not surprising, a person who went to liberal indoctrination camp thinks lowly of others who didn't go to liberal indoctrination camp

How new are you?

It's a big place, user. With today's electrified fences, you'll never notice them. Especially in the Badlands.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND she's walked it back. The tone strikes me as "Sorry, not sorry," though.

That's just PR so there's probably a way to fuck it all up.

Oh much more important work than building roads or welding. Really anything paying an honest wage for honest work, not some slimy jew timeshare tech startup that produces ZERO benefit to anyone except cunts like her.

She's calling out the reason white flight happens. Smart people don't want to raise their families in areas flooded with brown people.

Brown people flood to white nations knowing they are good and prosperous without comprehending the reason their native land is a shithole is because of them

then why did mercedes, honda, toyota, glock, and nissan decide to build factories in the south?

Hahahaha xe just needs rainbow coloured hair to make xirself the ultimate current year stereotype

also CZ usa is located in kansas, which, while it isnt the south, certainly is a "flyover" state.

archive.is/y0DqM
>Why Super Bowl 50 could be a San Francisco poop-ocalypse

Yeah, the peak of leading in technological advancement and yet they're behavior reverts to a 3 year old temper tantrum and they're taking lessons from Pajeet to heart. Kek.

Usual dribble.

Let's break this down.
- Majority of residents are WHITE.
- Majority of residents are voting FOR their OWN interests. t. White people.

According to her. ONLY AND SOLEY THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON - to prevent brown people from thriving in a WHITE community.

BUT
These towns have nothing going for them. Is it because they are white, or is it because they are not brown?

White = Violent
White = Stupid
White = RACIST
White = Misogynistic???? Well, duh, we don't want brown women thriving either aka taking jobs for less money and utilizing services white people pay for without paying their fair legal shares.

So urban equals nigger
Rural equal white.

Let's get this race war over with, I want white NBA teams again.

Call me ignorant but what the fuck does tech start up even means? Sounds like pure jewry to me.

Some user a while back talked about the silicon valley and the flyover states. He said they were to a certain extent irrelevant and that the real change in computer wasn't the social media and things related to them but the companies in the flyover states seeking to corner an entire market by automating it first.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH, THERE'S ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES YOU FAT DIKE WHORE

Oh shit, she has an MBA from Cornell, I guess I am to white and dumb to have an opinion when I should just stop existing in a white country.

Effectively a tech company that comes up with a "new and exciting" product, usually specifically to get bought out by a bigger, established company that might make that product or just yank off the components and frankenstein them into other things. That, or go out of business because the market for something retarded like a "smart" watch is very small, and comprised of faggots and hipsters.

then see

Holy shit, that's *accurate.*

fuck, I mean their.

Looks like a win to me still not tired of it

A lot of them do realise it and genuinely don't care.
They think that they are the bringers of historical justice for the coloured people of the world, and that whites have had 'their time in the sun' and it is time for the coloureds to take over.
They believe that globalism and white genocide are historical inevitabilities and that they are righteous causes.
Brexit and Donald Trump are only minor setbacks to the march of progress in their minds.
They genuinely still believe that they are the future embodied like the Bolsheviks and Jacobins did, even when they are in the same position the Jacobins were in in 1795 and the Bolsheviks were in the late 1980's.

Dump them in international waters. Perfect for an international cabal.

Note the subtle wording.
Typical rootless kike.

My wife and I lived in Kalispell back in 2009 before moving to Roanoke. We are as white as white can be, me with brown hair and green eyes, and her with blond hair and blue eyes. I am a disabled Iraq war veteran, and I originally planned on starting a small IT company and hiring some locals. inb4 welfare queen

The "native" Montanans were virulently and nearly universally hateful. Up to and including bringing their dogs to our yard in the middle of the night to shit, punching holes in our tires, gouging our windshield with a rock, and dumping garbage in our driveway when we left town for the weekend.

I could go on, and this will most likely fly over most anons heads, but anyone assuming they can simply waltz into a Mid-Western state and be warmly greeted with open arms is severely deluded.

Why did they do that to you ?

Sounds like we're missing some details.

lotta skinheads and other cult group types out there. very insular.

Sounds like a bunch of faggots. Possible cult. The sort of shit the "gangstalker/targeted individual" crowd pretends happens to them. By the sound of things, they could have used some lead-based aspirin.

Not sure if that guy is a D&C shill or not but some more homogenous areas have a sense of community that also has its own established leaders. If you go in and disrupt the playground people who have something to lose may resist and may enlist others to harass you. It's not always about doing what's best for everyone, but being selfish.

Some examples you'll see are these "protests" of pipelines that spring up in small towns. What you don't see are the people who own the electric company or whatever competing interest can be harmed are the ones fanning the flames. Environmentalists are useful idiots for the most part.

Even competition that isn't direct competition to existing industries is opposed. If you're building a factory and the few people who run all the other businesses in town think you'll be stealing the labor force and requiring workers to be paid more then all sorts of red tape gets thrown your way. In small areas usually business owners are also the elected officials or friends with them and they will help each other and try to exclude others who won't "play ball."

This is the problem.

Seriously, the level of "tech" that comprises the vast majority of the silicon bubble companies is embarrassing.

It is sickening how corrupt every level of society has become.

wew lad

But keeping browns out and down IS in those voters interests and she even says thats what they want. So how can they be voting against their interests then?

Liberals are so fucking stupid, they get caught up in their own word salad and end up contradicting themselves constantly. She denigrates the people for being uneducated and therefore voting against their interests yet they're bad people for voting for (and getting) what they wanted? I'm not surprised by this but this does make a nice, digestible example of why these cunts need to be turned into fertilizer

If you read the bio of "Timeshare CMO" you find it's an ad agency, yet they're being called a tech start-up. No you fucking asshats, this is not tech, they use tech, like any other business today, but they're just a fucking ad agency. Retardation of diluting words so that they lose all meaning.

This is modern tech:

Shes dead.

kek wills it, meryl streep and this kike both die this year.

Flooding America with shitskins, becoming a White minority, "affirmative" action to put me at the back of the line or not even qualify to be in the line for everything until eventually I everyone like me goes extinct is in my interest! This is actually true for christcucks and fellow White guilt travelers that are sjw/left/progressives, but it's not for me, I'm not suicidal or out to exterminate Whites from the world so no.

Translation: I live in a neighborhood so expensive that minorities can't afford to live here but just outside my neighborhood is the diversity that makes me think I'm not a racist white cunt.

It was explained to me that an influx of people fleeing the West coast post 911 and the tech bubble were trimming job opportunities and jacking property taxes for locals that were already hanging by a thread.

If you can not fill in the gaps, I highly suggest you avoid Montana.

Haters gonna hate.

Nailed it. This is why I laugh at the NatSoc anons. They honestly think they would be welcomed into the "brotherhood". Me? I just assumed I would be left alone if I did not fuck with anyone. I assumed wrong, and I will never make the same mistake again.

Yup.

You are closer to the mark then you think. Google the name Denton Moberly.

After spending 4 years in Cut Bank and Kalispell, the most accurate, realistic representation of life in Montana I have yet to see was the 2008 documentary, "American Meth". Anyone wanting to see a glimpse into life in the Rust Belt, see that movie.

I'm oddly optimistic about this. First of all, there's nothing bad about a Silicon Valley vampire baring her fangs and hissing at American voters. I'm sure that goes over really well in Kansas.

Second, the more we can encourage these types to come right out and scream that they want white genocide, the sooner we will see it pounded into the skulls of the normies who think dudeweedlmao is as far as politics needs to go.

I say we encourage this. Let them all come out and say it, loud and proud. Shout from the rooftops where your favorite fiddler spends his time that you consciously aim for a less-white America, and that you want more Third World nigger mudslimes in what used to be a prosperous white country. Get as angry and vitriolic as you need to be; the more clear you can make it, the more recruits we have for the RWDS later on, and the more support we have for mass deportations now.

#KillWhitey – trend it!

deliberately moves to urban area surrounded by niggers

And why didn't you shoot to kill, user? Do you think you earn aborigines' respect by letting them get away with this? Or did you move to Montana and foolishly not bring guns with you?

define disabled

so the fuck what? Being an "ex" jew lackie of the israeli foreign legion isn't a selling point, you fucking moron. You lemming were pretext to further push more police state in America and cost trillions, all for jews and their agenda.

It's their selfish interest they are referring to, not the interests of the majority.

These people need to be sent with soldiers to the Afganistan/Iraq-Syria and waterboarded a little

Kill yourself.

pnac jew invasion of the middle east using dumb goym military is just a meme. 0/10 faggot.

It's funny because for a party that's so much holier than though, they seem to shit on anything that would produce an actually healthy society. Diversity is a gay meme and really only whites and asians and I guess Jews are capable of running shit. This meme that Leftists are open-minded and therefore smarter really doesn't account for the fact that the real idiots are niggers and spics.

Yes, the tools have always there to not carry out jew agenda, not be taken advantage of without knowing any behind scenes, it's called carrying out their oath they all take, which requires them to only follow legitimate orders, which the invasion wasn't. They have to understand the oath they're taking and how it's applied and they uphold it, neither of which is the case, military personnel have all been nothing but a bunch of lethal do as their told morons, worse than worthless.

Aren't being ignored faggot.

I highly doubt nat soc guys would just attack you for no reason unless your a nigger, some race mixing traitor or faggot. So which one are you user ?

I bet your a nigger moving into a white neighbourhood and are upset they don't want you there

One more reason I fucking love this place, minus all the goddamn krauts

Rez-niggers, or you and your wife are city fags. NO ONE welcomes you in some more rural places which kalispell ain't, harden the fuck up. People whose families have lived here since settlers arrived still don't get along, such is life for men who don't dream of being traps. Be willing and eager to fight and people will leave you alone.

If you moved to roanoke va, then what you were looking for was superficial, polite, fake brownnosers. City people with a twang.

I assume you mean 'search', not google, but why would you give a fuck? Are you a fed?

Why you don't go to Detroit then?

now, now, i'm sure somewhere in the future poc are going to give the white minority the affirmative action, welfare, etc… that they deserve, i mean, we gave them that right?

right Holla Forums?
oh fug, we're screwed

We don't need affirmative action and welfare, unlike shitskins.

Say that after Whites are completely outlawed from having any employment.

If they don't want people from "shitholes" who are "violent, racist, and/or misogynistic", then why are they hiring Indian H1B visa holders in droves?

What she really means is "fuck Trump and fuck Western culture."

if whites are ever so dysgenic we require welfare from niggers or anyone else then those deserve to starve or disappear, and the rest of us will just come back that much harder and stronger

Why is it the worst Bond movies always have the best actors playing the villain? Zorin did nothing wrong.

This is what has happened to the SF Bay area over the last 20 years. It has gotten exponentially bad in the last 5 years. The whole area is totally fucking ruined.

We'll let Sam Hyde live
That is all

You did something to piss the locals off friend. Most of the time you'll be left alone because nobody likes city folk out that way.
t.I live in the nearby hills

So a city Holla Forumslack is forbidden to move out to the country? I've done manual labor but I have better skills that can make a business and hire locals too. This doesn't make sense. Explain.

Full story faggot. You just moved in and they started harassing you? I refuse to believe it. Maybe you didn't bother to introduce yourself to the neighbors or you stole their parking space. Slashed my spic neighbor's tires a couple of times because the fucker couldn't be bothered to park his shit heap underneath his tree where birds shit on it everyday.

Yeah, I'm thinking full disclosure is required. I live in a small rural town, and people in these kinds of towns don't generally fuck with new arrivals for no reason, if only for the fact that they have their own shit to worry about.

I think it's quite obvious that they do not realize it.

The mask was never on. Just add her name to the DotR list and keep letting them hand us the rope with which to hang them.

The real reason for the "bicoastal" pattern is that the new money is pumped into the economy by the federal reserve in those locations, and it takes a long time to change hands enough to make it to middle America. Corporations follow the (new) money, especially (((corrupt))) rent-seeking corporations.

HI, I work for a company in the IT/tech department and they utilize many many many of these H1B sorts of hires.
Now you may be asking yourself, why the hell would they be doing this?
Is it cheaper? No. Not at all. The main reason is that these people are hired through a consultant agency, Cognizant is the big player here but there are many others.
So what happens is they hire the "consultant" who is brought in by an H1B visa and the company that hires this consultant will often times be paying 30 to 50 dollars more per hour than they would usually be paying for a non-consultant. The trade-off is supposed to be in the amount of money that might be tied up in handling benefits if this person was actually with the company but that's an outright lie.
On top of that, the consultant themselves are only making a fraction of what the company is paying the consultant-company.

SO what is the big reason?
Because these people can be driven like slaves. I see it all the time and reports from other companies that do large amounts of consultant hires end up doing the same.
Work them around the clock, all day and all night and they will do it time and time again.
None of them want to go back to their literal shithole countries so they do it because if they say no to being slave-driven, if they become a problem, their visas won't be renewed and they'll be sent back.

And that is the situation you have.

Someone is getting mad about tech investment in cities outside of Silicon Valley paying off more consistently. How are all those libshits going to live without mountains of money being pumped into their failed companies?

Wew, just WEW! Clearly they won't last for long if they live in the rural area because it is not for pussified people. I am so mad at them for being stupid!!!!

No doubt because of the cheap land unlike the overpriced small plots in Silicon Valley

Not at all, just don't expect everyone to give you some kind of immediate warm welcome and people won't go out of their way to harass you unless you're acting like some sort of faggot that is actually disrupting local life. Unlike the liberals in the city who'll welcome Jihadi John with open arms, rural folk are generally distrusting of anyone who isn't from around the area. You have to earn that trust.

Yikes, if I saw a zebra like that near my tribe I would destroy it. It would be beyond unacceptable for that stripe pattern to become more predominant in the gene pool.

This is my ultimate nightmare: cucks, liberals, and niggers moving out into rural areas.

If that begins to happen, I will start sabotaging their roads and vehicles in the night. FUCK them.

Well if you want to be real about it, you must consider that modern communications technologies really has made the idea of locations being appealing because of demographics and such being in that area sort of a thing of a past for a company.
What I mean is, you don't need to be close to the other moguls of your industry to arrange meetings because you can do all of that with video conferences and all sorts of shit which is ridiculously cheap to set up.
So going along with what was said…you can put the headquarters of your company out in the more suburban districts or rather far away from the cities where the land is cheaper.

The only problem is that people, especially young adults, generally don't want to live in a place where its 30 minutes to the nearest grocery store. Nor would they want to have a long ass commute to their work.

However, such things as telecommuting happens and perhaps you only need your employee to show up in the office once a week or so?
On top of that, you don't need a bunch of office space to begin with. Cloud services are cheap to rent out and really the list goes on and on and on.

You might not get the people from the coasts moving inward but what I think you will be seeing more of in the future is new companies springing up in the middle-america areas and staying there.

This, the non-neutral impact of the money creation process, is the single least understood part of the overall Jewish stranglehold on the American economy. They basically dictate the geographical pattern of prosperity in accordance with their other goals.

Places that get their funny money early are juiced up, while those who get it late have the life sucked out of them, but this effect is so subtle that almost nobody notices.

huh?

A friendly wave to them is literally violent. That is called microaggresion.

The college "educated" people who live near water have this idea implanted within them that rural people are all psychopaths ready to resort to violence for any reason possible.

Actually, a good movie that encapsulates this is "Tucker & Dale vs Evil". It is a horror/comedy but the scenes where Tucker & Dale meet with the "college kids" and the way the college kids seem to regard them is basically what i'm talking about.

Unless you're a shitskin, pick one and one only.

You definitely have a point. Look at what that cancerous bitch did to Reddit, for example. (Yes, Reddit was always cancerous, but that cunt made it far, far worse)
Or the collapse of Yahoo under a female CEO. Or the SJW ramblings that have all but killed github. Or the SJW bullshit that saw one the best devs fired from the Mozilla Firefox team. Or the scientist who was vilified for wearing a shirt with anime women on it… Despite the fact the fucking shirt was MADE by a woman who gave it to him as a gift, on account of them being good friends…

Yeah, women in anything but the kitchen (barefoot and pregnant) is a mistake.

Not an apology, hasn't addressed the content of her initial comments, only the tone of them.

Do these people really not understand that there are parts of the country that are entirely peaceful, and that those parts are not the parts they live in?

Then why are the same fucking people so intent on flooding the west with muslims then?
Fuck me, the arrogance, hypocrisy and cognitive dissidence of these lefties never fails to rustle me into a rage.

Yep, some larger companies like IBM have satellite offices around here. I've talked with people who work there. They come in once a week and work from home the rest of the time. Office space is really cheap so even larger companies can set up an office, dedicate a local team to a certain application, and save a shit ton of money.

Exactly. And to be honest, if you have a really good process pipeline you would barely ever need meetings or any other sorts of things that are just better in person.

The only real advantages to having a physical office where people go to work is that communication can be faster and collaboration can be possibly easier since all those tools and the spaces needed would be right there.
Oh, and so employers can track their employees better.
The only other advantage I can think of is that psychologically its better to just have some place separate for work.

THEY SEE ME VOTING
FOR DONALD
I KNOW THEY'RE ALL THINKING
I'M SO WHITE AND VIOLENT
(REALLY, REALLY WHITE AND VIOLENT)

Yeah, no big daddy government with its Federal funding propping up dependent sub-human filth like you…

Show them what voting your interests really are. It's science!

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Yeah, but you MEANT it.

Jesus, that's some self-inflicted D&C. If you're actively "GTFO/DIAF" rejected as a city-fag coming from someplace like kalispell (city of ~20k) in your own state…

I wouldn't expect to be welcomed with open arms as a white physician moving to the area from a great plains state (and who has political views to befit this board), but god damn if I did then I guess I should expect to wake up dead after a local decides my house would look best if it were on fire with me inside it.

Sad the local ED missed that shit. My first thought was organophosphate poisoning. I was correct.

This reminds me of the french aristocrats shortly before they got beheaded in the french revolution.

Is it because that they treated them like chattal?

She is using "tech" to describe something tangentially related to computer technology but which wouldn't be considered "tech" by actual engineers, programmers or scientists.
Even cunts who pare paid to post memes on company Twitter pages call themselves "tech" workers. A desperate grab for a label which is fashionable.
You can see the same effect in those who bleat "STEM". There is no subject called " STEM", those who use it (apart from those swept up in the hysteria) are doing so to obscure the true nature of their studies or work, because of they actually named the subject they would be laughed at by actual scientists, technicians, engineers and mathematicians.
That's the irony, someone who is actually in "STEM" doesn't need to use vague acronym which gives no real information about their actual occupation. Instead they can say "I am a chemist", " I study engineering ", " I am a nuclear plant technician", "stem" is OK when you want to refer to all those areas of study, when you are referring to one on particular then it makes no sense to use it, unless you are hiding something or trying to status signal.
So "tech" is used in the same way.
She isn't "tech", and her opinion is, or should be, irrelevant.

They lost because they became out of touch with lower and middle america.

Apart from muslims who may have jihad motives, most non whites flock to western countries because the corporations sell it as a lazy paradise.
Then those people complain when they find it takes extreme amounts of effort.

Apart from maybe education, there should be no purpose for them to stay. Go back and fix your own country. Otherwise it'll be colonization 2.0 because you simply are incapable and this incompetence is creating issues now for our countries.

Other ethnicities need to wake up.

No, they're completely tone deaf and the few liberals that do realise it get shouted down by the ones that don't.

Take this video for example.

Urban areas have a huge behaivioural sink issue.

As one of those, correct, she's one of the masses watering down terms to puff up their bullshit. Everyone is calling themselves a "tech startup" now, like how all jobs are being called engineers.

Soldiers still died for their country, they didn't know the ulterior motive of their leaders.

It's an inside joke about how major tech Jews help fund BLACKED and other IR porn productions.

If you won't be accepted, then leave.

You shouldn't be there.

Not really, no.

They didn't know their oaths nor carried it out.

typical white woman being an illogical sophist and traitor to her country and race.

even the liberal jew host can't get through to her anymore, he's giving good points about how they fucked up and she can't even hear him through the marxist filter in her brain.

fucking sad.

Translation: We're filthy urbanite scum and we want to pretend we actually work for a living by moving to the countryside and hiring local "hicks" to do all our important farming and maintenance while we tend to our bio garden where we grow shitty useless shit and then pretend we're so very in tune with nature totally!

Fuck these people. Fuck them all. Just nuke every major population center in the western world. Every single one. NYC, Los Angelos, San Fran, London, Berlin, Paris, Stockholm, Lisboa, Madrid, Milan, etc

KILL EVERY SINGLE FUCKING URBANITE SCUM AND THEIR BROWN PETS!
Use chemical weapons on the more important cultural cities if needs be. Just fucking exterminate the urban pests.

So the choice for monorities:

Time for colonization 2.0 methinks.

wtf she doesnt see that its photoshopped…..

Of course she does. She loves it because it injects kikery where it doesn't belong.

The aristocrats cared only for personal wealth, making hell for the poor. So the poor got fed up being treated like incompetent scum.

Only this situation is worse. They literally replaced the poor with slaves.

Doesn't the US legally restrict the ter 'engineer' to those with engineering degrees?

People in the suburbs aren't bad though. They'd get the nuclear fallout.

She looks like she accidentally left her kitchen in the 1950s and got lost in the 2000s

look at her fucking ugly face, she knows the only men with standards low enough to even think about fucking her are 3rd world imports.

gross.

as someone who lives on the outer suburbs of a major city I say it dont matter
most of the people who live in the suburbs of a major city in my country are on welfare
all the rich cunts live in the cbd, all the poor welfare queens are in the suburbs

Would love to see an academic comparison of all of the boys in that photograph.

It would prove niggers are dumb as shit.

Maybe it is different in Australia. Here all the rich people live in the cbd. The middle class people live in the suburbs, and the poor/welfare-centrelink people live in the outer suburbs where the houses are cheaper due them being the furthest from the city.

No, tashmen, janitors, cleaning ladies, you name it are getting called engineers today.

opposite here
here middle class live on the very outskirts of town with the rural hillbillies or in some of the rich surburban distrcits immediately near the cbd
as soon as you leave those rich districts its industrial wasteland and downtown detroit without the niggers until you hit farmland

a labourer who works for the city council can be called a civil engineer these days

user please, anti-bacterial engineers, get ur shit together

Waste Management Engineer

Sanitation Engineer

Habitat Upkeep Engineer

Teenager that knows HTML = Web Technologies Engineer

Dyke that moderates Twitter comments = Public Relations Engineer

Secretary = Communications and Messaging Engineer

You should get Trump to introduce professional licensing that restricts holding yourself ou as an 'engineer' to only those with an engineering Bachelor's or greater. Just like what they do with holding yourself out as a Doctor or Lawyer.

Without this, the status of engineering as a profession can get held in low regard and people start to justify hiring third worlders to do the job because it's not like it is anything 'fancy' like a Doctor or Lawyer.

I'm sure the suburbs can be evacuated.

Where does Merlinda work?

The problem with these people is that they have been in a nice safe quiet white neighborhood all their lives and have never really dealt with blacks before. Couple that with being taught 24/7 about how bad whites are and you get people like this

what you gotta do is go with it
"ya don't live in the white neighborhoods… heres a house in the middle of the hood' etc. having these one on one experiences will do far more to get white people away from self hate than any other form of propaganda

Timeshare CMO, an ad agency that she's calling a tech startup.

Perths weird. Bogans exist in every suburb except maybe the west suburbs.

You get the same in Adelaide however, there is a concentration of them in Elizabeth and Salisbury )far Northern suburbs) which has a reputation for teenage centrelink pregnancies.

Reminded me of weapon X.

Well yeah, white males are voters too, alienate half of the gender and you expect to win? She just failed kindergarten math.
How is that ever going to work? Not even nigger is that dumb.

Should we get her address and spread rumors about her house is loaded with gold and silver? Let the diversity come to her.

Can't forget Noarlunga, an equally lovely place.

Are the you the user with the eastern block wife? If so, I remember you.

HAHA, YES, GOY BEING ETHNICALLY REPLACED IS IN YOUR BEST (((INTEREST))), PLS VOTE DEMOCRAT

OY VEY WHY DID WE LOSE?

eastern block wife?

We pay Cognizant 200 dollars an hour for their H1B contractors, they pocket 150 or more and give 50 or less per hour with no benefits to the contractor.

Counter-point: Cargill is the Earth's largest private corporation. It's headquarters is here in Minnesota in the suburbs.

These fucking faggots have their heads so far up their own asses their few remaining braincells are being affected by breathing nothing but farts all day.

It's almost sounds like some kind of scam??? Why don't they just pay american workers like 100 an hour and those clever poos can start their own tech companies and make like 20 an hour in their own countries. Good thing we have smart folks like the cunt from op to figure these things out for us.

What a thoroughly unattractive creature. She couldn't fuck her own shit up more if she tried.

This meme that educated = intelligent needs to go. Intelligence is a capacity, its a measuring stick for what you can process. (((Educated))) just means being brainwashed into the status quo / marxist agenda.

Also, id love to see the stats on crime in rural areas versus urban areas and the intelligence (not education) in rural areas versus urban. I think you goys know where im going with this.

wew

Probably dems thinking she's a Russian hacker.

Same story in Australia. IT industry is completely fucked because everyone uses the same couple of massive "recruitment" firms, who are all pulling the same scam.

Some large companies no longer hire IT staff. Instead, they have a 'business' which is located in their building who hires them. Every employee is from India. That company outsources significant workloads to the largest IT companies in India, some of which are valued at over $50 billion today. If the h1bs are sent back, they are hired at those companies.

Sounds like niggers. Midwestern niggers are worse than most other varieties. Would make sense if you were living in section 8 housing.
t. Ohioan

You're like 5000 times more likely to be murdered in virtually any left-coast city than you are out here in hillbilly heaven. We're extremely not-violent, actually.

t. West Texan that lives in a town with triple digits of people and is originally from Kansas

Roanoke isn't rural, city nigger.

That's because there are no jobs and no tax base you stupid fucking whore.

Thank Kek

lol

we don't want new jobs we want the jobs hogged up by illegals and the oursourced ones

The thought of having to compete for labor and pay real wages to U.S. citizens for the first time in 25 years is causing them to clutch their shekels in a panic. This outburst is a good example.

I've been telling people that if they can't get a stamp and the title of PE, professional engineer, in their field, then it's not engineering and they're not an engineer. I love the faces of 'software engineers' when I tell them they're glorified code monkeys.
t. electrical engineer

College is astronomically unaffordable in the US. Most other developed countries it is free or at least affordable. Even if you do bust your ass and take on huge debt toget an education in the US, they will outsource your line of work as soon as they possibly can or bring in Pajeet to replace you. Basically they are saying fuck you middle America for not coming from a rich family.

I've missed the argument for switching from programmer to software engineer, I find programmer a perfectly cromulent word. Don't toot your horn and look down it too much, my cousin is EE and I IT'd for a bunch of you guys, I know you too well, while IT'ing I used my code monkey skills to fix scripts left behind by hired gun ee constractors that your lower order brethren ee's couldn't figure out, takes more than monkey business to grok other people's code, functionality, debug and fix in short order:)

This user is right about the movie. Plus it didn't seem pozzed to me.

yeah fun movie

Don't forget the vibrant diversity that drives down average test scores.

They're self-destrucing aren't they?

The French aristocrats also lived in cities or Versailles, remote from the countryside seeing it mostly as a place to gather taxes fire the court and for wars, unlike the English aristocrats who were closer to the countryside because of the wool trade.

stopped reading there tbh

They just built a new datacenter in my hometown. In a boring midwest state. In the suburbs, 5 minutes from cornfields.

It's not that middle America is violent or stupid, it's simply that they don't want to invest in America anymore. Middle America doesn't have the industrial infrastructure to build anything anymore, because it's cheaper to invest in China or Malaysia. The talent bases for entertainment, tech, and finance are already focused on the coasts.

It would be relatively easy to build in the midwest, but (((they))) don't want to because we disagree with them on politics.

They're shills, those we like to kick in the nads we see them.

She's extremely punchable.

It's ok when they do it.

Liberals are patronizing fucktards. They really believe that being indoctrinated in a college makes them some way wiser and superior.

That woman is Ana Marie Cox, the senior political correspondent for MTV Jews

What are we going to do to ruin this bitch's career?

If you won't give more details, then you're full of shit or there is an obvious reason.
Montana sucks in some ways, many people are on some form of welfare in the winter because that's just how things are done there, which I despise and makes them weaker. But I understand it. For anyone with a job that they can do indoors in winter, montana is a perfectly fine place. Perhaps you should have given the indians and the destruction they wreak around themselves a wider berth.

It's not d&c, it's simply the truth, and I'm not telling him to get out, merely statiing reality. Some towns or the country will be very friendly if you look normal and aren't a dick, and some will be completely disengaged and appear hostile except that they won't do anything. When you are actually rural, be prepared to have words with shitty neighbors and live in an armed truce with them, and only speak with the good neighbors when there is an emergency and you or they help each other.

If it wasn't indians slashing tires and shit, I don't know what he's on about unless he did something really stupid, like get involved in union shenanigans or is a fed. I'm from a great plains state and I would think people would welcome you here or there, I know I had no problem fitting in in montana except when I was in the full retard commie college towns, and even that was easy compared to the coasts.

shh, don't mess up our lefty containment strategy.

Now how would the country folk react to a maritime deacon?

They that do evil need not your efforts.

Color me sceptical, m80s, but methinks this is a bit of an exaggeration.

Not that Silicorn Valley isn't full of shitlibs, but this person's opinion isn't exactly a mouthpiece of anyone relevant. All this person has is a face that is Rach-tier punchable.

There was a time and day where people commonly spoke German and lynched communists in Montana, now mind you Anaconda wasn't exactly being good to the miners either at the time.

Sounds like DETROIT to me. Oh wait, they mean to disparage white people. They could have worded it more specifically, then.

DESIGNATED

Normally I don't espouse the abuse of women, but I'll be god damned if that woman doesn't need at least a slap upside the head for using "literally" in a woefully incorrect manner.

Lynching is outside of the law. No court hath adjourned, whatever the case.

Commies, jews, and catholics run the court system, there is no reason to hobble yourself with legal nitpicking. Take a page from the NAP, communism is aggression, therefore killing communists is self-defense. Problem solved.

for tucking his pants into his boots?

Ideologues never care for truth.

Can't wait for silicon valley to outsource everything to millions of designated technical employees, completely wrecking the bay area, only to fall apart like a year later because pajeet can't code for shit.

In so doing, you reveal yourself to be not much better than these self elected masters of the universe, wishing ruin upon everyone else.

Fuck the law as it is today. We are neutral good not lawful good.

I don't like this inactive posture. If this was during goobergate, people here would at least be trying to do something in reaction to this.

fucking why? They take like three classes in it. They're likely pretty clever guys, but it's a huge waste of time and money to have them try and learn the damn skill on the job.

If you don't need pixies wrangled, don't hire an EE

It's already falling apart. Windows 10 is a bigger disaster than Vista, notice how they forced it on people? Microsoft is run by a Pajeet. Apple can't release a software update that is not filled with bugs anymore. The OS market is ripe for a new entrant.

non-sequitur

I tried.

I'm going to laugh when you can't afford your 2 million dollar house and you and your boyfriend get tossed out on the street to beg for shekels in san fagcisco.

Is calling janitors "sanitation engineers" just a meme, or are companies actually doing it?

I'd laugh if I could afford a 2 million dollar house. What is your point?

I've never heard of any job actually advertised as that. It was a proto-meme back in the 90s when people began to realize language was being manipulated into retardation. I was like 10 when I ranted about how apefrican American is a retarded term and how I wanted to be called an Anglo American.
My parents like telling that story.

Well, at least I'm not middle-class.

Its a real job but deals with the design of sewer and water systems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitary_engineering

You're a mewling faggot who concern trolls was the overall gist of things. By your reading comprehension skills, I'm guessing you're a nigger too.

There's something to this, companies lose a lot of money on account of flu, etc. E.g. a company that takes care of sending sick employees home or having "sanitation engineers" on hand might conceivably outperform one that does not.

no u

As a tech business owner, this is why we kept women out of the field.

Silicon Valley is a cancerous echo chamber that actually thinks there's any truth to this. Most people I know aren't even "racist" or "against diversity". Fuck, they don't have time for that shit. They're just trying to scrape by making a living and raise their kids.

Did we get a dox on this Jewess?

Fair. The majority don't.

That brings me back. I really hope he isn't a kike. He was funny before he faded into obscurity and did shit like that turtle movie to stay relevant. Martin Short too. Short's nose though. Please no. Judging by how funny/talented they were and didn't get a lasting career leads me to believe they aren't kikes.

Trips of Melek Taus! We must take divine action! Demand the bitch get fired from her company, and that the company publicly apologizes! Orchestrate a fucking boycott too, this will be fun.
Praise Kek! also, set up a fetlife account for the cunt once we get the dox

Golly! To do so would make us goons!

Purely my opinion, but most people don't care about the truth, and ideologies are variable enough that I don't think the two necessarily have anything to do with each other.

nice meme

We got our work cut out for us.

Honest I rue the prospect of an entire nation confined to their own homes by the necessity of daily procurement.

Not all ees are the same. The scripting was glue & setup to save time, the "ee monkeys" who only knew their specific ee parts where at a loss with what the contractor ees left, I was only there to be IT, primarily the compute farm, me being able to debug their stuff to get them going was just a fringe benefit. They eventually brought back the contractor because they still couldn't figure out his work on their own.

these dataminers deserve the rope before any journalist.

Well fuck if this isn't a seminal cinematography ever so congruent with these last and best of days

For me, the realisation freed me from trying to enlighten or argue reasonably with everyone. It frees up argumentation tactics, politics, and actions that I didn't think were options.

However, it means we have fewer excuses for not acting.

I pretty much
DISAGREE
About attacking her:
1. She can play the victim
2. Plus, she provided a complete overview of the leftist MIND
Friends, we have the innermost documents of the enemy: his mind.
Therefore,
ENCOURAGE THE SOURCE TO LEAK MORE!

I'd prefer we don't do this thing again.

WEW LAD

Silicon valley couldn't even exist as a distributed entity.
It exists because it meshes a concentration of specialised labour (thus driving down its cost) with a high quantity of investors overflowing with cash who immediately reinvest their profits.

An investor will throw money at say twenty different startups knowing he'll only profit off one. But that one will pay for all twenty and more.
He will then take that money plus the profit and repeat the cycle. Constantly accumulating ever greater sums until he has a bad run of luck and is bankrupt.
And there are hundreds of these people in that one area.

The place is insane to say the least.

And the rebuttal is "whatever. You're going to fucking DIE now."
RWDS

God damnit, i love that flag.

hnnngggg

Nice map. If only the US actually looked like that, with the submerged populations sleeping with the fishes. Map thread when?

Also this kike cunt doesn't need a tech startup, she needs an oven startup

So, how are you going to fight, keyboard commando faggot? I'm also a veteran, and any of us could FUS RO DAH your ass. You are not any kind of model for a man even in peacetime, you skraeling fuck. Our best assets all have military experience in a combat MOS in a fucking war zone. What the fuck do you have besides bitching on a forum?

Apologies to all for doublepost. I can't stand these trap wannabes that don't want to fight.

I like how it looks REALLY uninviting. You KNOW its not something good that awaits when people in that emblem approaches. Something will hurt. IT would make a great stencil for spraying on walls and objects.

That scorpions tail represents nothing but 100% pure offensive. It is designed to attack and destroy. And it will hurt for a long time afterwards too, pure punishment.

This triggers me, my interests are to end all of your influence over my country. My "economic interests" are to kick out all shitskins and you know it is.

you were a zogbot, and so was I. Learn from your mistakes, internet tough guy. Unless that's bait, in which case, well done.

God damn, I'd love to stomp your skull until an eyeball oozes out of the socket.

It's all collapsing, mass *nix migrations soon.

Tell the thing the reason it says, 'fiber' so much, is because it knows it needs to dump all the bullshit it's carrying around.

A good comment on this from elsewhere was;

Hey if you want money just completely change everything you know and believe and upgrade your infrastructure without any assistance, it's really that easy. Allow us to ideologically colonize the places you live or be ground into the dirt.

And the cunt does not parse any of his words, who da thunk!!

Ah man, the next four years will be wonderful.

In German language countries, "Programmierer" still has a high value and social proof, not least because it pays very well, but also because it is not that easy. You are able to do something and you certainly have good job prospects. Nobody (outside of retard HR or within IT itself to distinct and precise) calls themselves "software Ing."

Seattle is not SV

No actually sent there to live there the rest of their probably very short lives.

Someone kidnaps them? Too bad!

Yeah, MSFT is a total wreck. They only doubled since 2013 their shareholder value.

And it is not least cheaper because the US is not very wise with energy. Ultimately capital is proportional to resources/heads needed to make something. Chinks live in tiny rooms in 30 stories skyscraper, while the average Burger lives in a plastic house on an acre. You have to outbid 500 Million Chinks first if you want to live like that, muh free market and all. Same same for Europe, even more now that we have another 10 million pieholes to stuff.

lol too late

That's right, meme yourself into death.

This is beautiful. Great material for redpilling.

I can attest to this. Grew up in rural Alberta, strong Catholic community. Everyone can track their lineage back 4 or 5 generations, and everyone has a cousin who's married another family, meaning everyone's connected. From the inside, the community seems stellar. Mountains of support when people fall on hard times, church is THE source of social events, everyone knows everyone's boy, that sorta thing.

So a few years ago, this rich guy moved to the area with the intent of becoming a deacon or some shit. He wants to be an active member of the community. He's got money, he built a fucking castle to live in (no joke). I guess he was a developer that made his millions and now wanted to retire to an easy life. But, as all successful people, he understands the hustle and is continuing to do little things here and there to make money.

So, he goes to the local auction. Sees a ton of farm equipment up for sale due to bankruptcy. Bidding on it is slow, so he sees potential. Starts bidding. Bidding intensifies. Bidding war starts. He ends up buying the equipment at a reasonable price, except it turns out he just outbid one of the main families that was bidding for the equipment because it was their cousin's farm equipment up for sale after he was forced to declare bankruptcy. Now, that family has it in for the developer guy. The matriarch shouts at him that es by welcome at 'their' church, he's suddenly ostracized from all social events, nobody in the community is willing to engage with him, and those that do are being fed stories to assassinate his character. No one even wants to talk to him for fear of pissing off the offended family. Now, the guy sits isolated with his million dollar castle surrounded by people who fucking hate him. It's bullshit, but whatever. That's why I left.

Even white communities can act like niggers and Jews when someone is simply seen as a threat to their familial hegemony.

City Holla Forumslack needs to live in the middle of nowhere with at least 500 ft between him and his neighbors. Moving to a small town or city with less than 10,000 is inadvisable. These people grew up together, went to all the same parties, played on the same sports teams, dated eachother, and knew everything that went on with everyone else. You cannot stick your dick in a girl without the whole town knowing, and that is not an exaggeration.

And then people wonder why communists used to be shot on sight, without charge or trial. There is no reasoning with them; they sincerely think that killing millions is the only way to global prosperous utopia, and that these millions should be happy because their deaths will pave the way.
Make no mistake - you are dealing with the same red-assed cult that you were dealing with since the 30's.

t. eastern yuropean

holy shit that paper is awesome

Maybe that city (((Deacon))) should fucking learn about where he's at before he starts flinging his city money around and fucking folks over.

Man, that's how I currently live in white suburbia.

That seems more reasonable than a "fellow white person with compatible politics, git out because you're from one of those fuck hueg cities of 20k people in our own state, REEEEEEE!"

Yeah, I hope to end up somewhere rural in the West that's not in one of those containment/leftist-infested states.

College commie cancer is cancer no matter where you go. I'm sure the chimpout index is far lower in college commie Montana vs the left coast though.

Look at her expression when he begins making his point. She has this weird screwed up duckface thing going on as she stews in her own juices waiting for a chance to botch about white men. She doesn't listen to a fucking word he says beyond the opening sentence.

It's priceless. The handful of liberals who could have dragged their side away from doubling down on insane identity politics bullshit have left it too late and now there's no going back.

Yup.

Roanoke COUNTY > Roanoke CITY

Owning guns is violence, goy.

Fucking kikes have such a warped sense of reality

Or, maybe if some failure of a farmer has to declare bankruptcy, he should recognize that he doesn't still own his shit.

worst problem we have are blacks, but they're sequestered in ghettos that are universally avoided. even then they still vote republican because they're usually navy.

Holla Forums here

she IS right, when she says that middle-class is too dumb for tech jobs. But this is ONLY because tech jobs in start ups are almost always tied to a political view point.

It looks different in huge global tech companies which employ tens of thousands of people. There, political views are more diverse and you'd also encounter conservative coders. But they also start to cater to SJW agenda because it's 'cool' to have some token niggers sitting in front of a compiler and click a few buttons.

The good news is, that the jobs she is talking about are mostly for fast moving companies who can afford to have some token faggots, niggers to display. The more serious it gets, in terms of science and scope, the more balanced it becomes, because niggers and sjws are repelled by fields heavily focused on logic, because there isn't much room for interpretation how you do things in these fields.

For example at CERN, you can't just go and tell people "dem hadron coliders are racis'".

The only future for white nationalist men in tech are fields where SJW's are naturally rare and too dumb to go to. Physics, robotics, math, space. Don't get to confused with some PR token niggers inside these fields. They're just for the show.

The reason why the modern 'tech' industry has become a LGBT and nigger infested shithole is because they literally dumbed down a lot of things in computer science so these fucks can actually be able to do something.

For example, most SJW's and dumb fucks tend to code with Java or Python, whereas they tend to stay away from punishing but heavy performant languages like C.

Another problem for white nationalist people is that they are afraid to go into tech because they fear the eternal LGBT trans apache helicopter. Don't be. Just pick your jobs/fields/branches correctly and you should be fine. Also, every conservative faggot who demonizes tech in general should be hanged. Tech is something we can't let out of our hands. Otherwise these degenerate fucks will literally overtake worthy white people in wealth. Same happened in Banking, though run by white opportunist faggots mostly, no one really wants to do it because finance is a job for faggots. What happened is that finance overtook 'normal people' and accumulated wealth beyond anyone's scope. Influencing politics, laws, decisions, wars.

If you don't give a fuck about jobs, at least stay tech savy on your own time while doing a completely different job. Learn a computer language! It's important! It not only teaches you a very much required and handy skill, but also helps to shape your mind to work like a relentless death machine of logic. Other things you might do is electronics - very handy skill in the future, because tech breaks all the time and needs to be maintained. If you can repair shit on your own, you can save thousands of dollars each year, while dumb luddites are forced to simpyl buy new shit or use expensive repair services.

I hope a white nationalist is behind this change of tactics inside of ZOG

You literally proved his point, this is why when someone tells me "Im a liberal or democrat" I look at them with scorn and hate

Because they wouldn't be able to work the American worker 16 hours a day, 7 days a week while only paying for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. They get 180% more work out of an H1B.

Because payroll taxes and benefits actually run nearly double the base wage in the areas known for being big in the tech industry. They avoid paying these by going through a contractor, so even if you pay a US citizen half as much, you end up paying 50% more.

H1Bs put in 280% of the hours for 70% of the cost. That's 400% cost efficiency, compared to an actual US citizen.

That is downright creepy.

wat

Generally all the personalization aka filter bubble facebook creates for you, that's complicated stuff under the hood and they keep adding to it constantly.

Undoubtedly J*w whore says she literally doesn't want White people to get employment by her firm. Claims moral, intellectual and all other kinds of superiority. Has a problem with Middle America White voters “don’t want brown people to thrive.” when she literally doesn't wants Whites to thrive. Middle America doesn't wants niggers around because they don't want THEM to thrive. Attack them, frame them as "evil racists" for just existing in their own country. There really is a genocidal war against Europeans going on and it's about time we respond in full force.

these are the original problem glasses

The only reason this whore would get a job there anyways is likely her own "J*w privilege". We can't live within 1000 kilometres of people like this. In fact we can't allow people like this to live at all.

We already have one of those.
No amount of proof is enough short of finding every gene responsible for intelligence.
And even that would probably get ignored by most leftists.

Their justification for them would likely be.

One filthy J*w does not represent Silicon Valley. Please… Just because it's owned and run by J*ws doesn't mean there aren't intelligent goyim working there.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Stocks aren't much of an indicator of anything these days because the bond market is in the shitter with interest rates well below inflation, so all the massive pension funds and shit have dumped all their (unbelievable fuckloads of) money into the stock market, since it's the easiest way to get a decent return on investment these days.

The really hilarious part is that we live in Rural America to get the fuck away from people like her.
When President Trump forces industry back to the U.S., she'll have 2 choices…build in middle America, or hand the jobs over to low-IQ, drug dazed niggers & spics (Oh, not spics, as Trump will also deport illegals).

The companies that reopen factories in middle America will get the hard-working and self-sufficient. Those that stay in metro areas will get the niggers.

The only funny memes from the left are the unintentional ones. It has always been so.

not him, but what color is this?

Checking

Wizard detected.

Once the arctificial market for SJW runs out as people stop worrying about inconsequential shit in running their business (hopefully Trump is the beginning) these fucks will be on the dole, either kvetching about their losses or they will finally scatter and submit ot the natural orer of things.

I am simply astounded that in a supposedly "free market" inefficient and idiotic ideas like these are still around and that there is a market for it.

Like what? You got me curious now.

Checked my nigger. Your trips confirms that Kek was displeased with these yuppie faggots and chose to smite them through Trump.
Praise Kek!

No. Never. Fuck you valley scum. Silicon valley must burn.

Burn Them All

These useless cucks really can't go without their signalling and seeing multiple shitskin faces all day everyday. It's like having muds around is the new trendy decoration…

Montana isn't rust belt, it's great plains.

gray eyes.

Even the phrase "middle America" sounds offensive and condescending. They act like these places aren't chock full of niggers and spics.

That wouldn't work because most engineers in the army don't have a b.s. engineer didn't use to be a job that took a ton of education.

Bitch looks like a big toe.

Programmer is fine term, i usually say coder though

There's that and the fact most women don't know anything worth knowing about technology regardless of what their 'little piece of paper' says.
Oh and an MBA is a joke degree, they were worthless 20 years ago.

"If you're replaced and your race erased, you win."

and exactly the way they will get a brainwashed horde to think, Communist killed 100 Million people (their own people) in a century.

1,000,000 people per year.
2737 per day.
114 per hour.
~ 2 people per minute.

And just as the H1B visa holder gets close to residency/citizenship qualification you terminate their contract and send them back and get a fresh replacement. Of course you can terminate their contract like this in any time you like to prevent any resistance from the H1B. It's very close to a form of slave labour, very exploitative. Keeps Americans out of work and under paid, and take money out of the economy and send it off shore to H1B home countries. Ironically its an racist as it gets while claiming to be all about diversity.

I wouldn't be so quick to shit on Java. The reason why the SJW's seem to use it is:
Used for Android development, half of smart phone app market.
widely taught at colleges.
looks a bit like C so they can appear to be smarter than they are.

lets face it most of the TechStartup BS is around smart phone apps.

but defiantly the SJW/Nigger set are going to be drawn to the lower level tech and leverage it for all its worth. I find it hard to believe either could actually understand recursive code like a Fibonacci number generator that has only F(0)and F(1) as defined constants and F(n)= F(n-1) + F(n-2)

50 million lines of code just like…

some extra info for doubters.

We may never know…

you're a moron

I seen some low shit in my time, but this post is something else.
So at 17-18 were you so red pilled and knowledgeable that you knew the complete worldwide political agenda? Nope I don't think so, and neither did he.
The difference was he had the balls to risk his life (and the decency sacrifice his time) for his country and your freedom. Ok granted we are now aware that the theaters of war and battles were more about (((some else's interests))) rather than the US's. But the risk was still real and the intention was genuine.

I'm sure he feel's bad enough knowing in the back of this mind he was used by the ZOG without being aware of it at the time.

No one would have gone to war knowing that it would destroy American freedom, so making that argument is nigger tier.
But you attacking him, you are doing the work of the ZOG and you should know better if you are here.
repeat after me "He risked his life trying to protect your freedoms"
"He returned injured, and how do you thank him?"

Yeah, the one who owns his shit is some random city fucker who's going to do let the equipment to rot instead of using it to actually fucking farm. A brilliant way to help the local economy, I'm sure.
Maybe if he used his jewing skills to help the community instead of trolling it, he wouldn't be hated. And when this repeats with every rich cunt, you sure have to wonder why people don't like them…

IT here, I never called myself and engineer, and it wasn't common where I was working but IT has a better claim to it than a lot of other occupations, we actually do math to see if something is possible/feasible. If you don't believe me, transfer a 700Mb mp4 over bluetooth.

Works but would you really want to do it that way?

They never see the danger until it is too late.

Red pilled on everything? No, but I rejected a recruiter doing everything he could including threatening me into joining. An intimidating situation but I stood my ground.

Already gone over, not a matter of knowing higher ups ulterior motives but understanding and following the oath, everyone is supposed to but nobody did, so much for that.

Looking for brownie points for being in the military doesn't match with feeling bad from knowing things after the fact.

Your repeat after you isn't accurate, had they upheld their oaths would they had been protecting our freedoms, blindly doing what they were told as they all did had the opposite effect. The oath was demanding they reject illegitimate orders, that would take balls since the outcome of that prospect could be jail, financial ruin, tarring of reputation.

Only 3% of the US population actually fought for independence from Britain, so you don't need a lot of people to make a change.

would Holla Forums elaborate about this beyond >muh equality >muh women >muh oppressed minorities >transsexuals >muh dik ?

Look at how Marissa Mayer improved Yahoos stock price, she must have done good things huh? Gee why did the sack her?

exactly, in the case of yahoo they were sitting on a goldmine in Alibaba stocks since 2005, you could argue that without them Yahoo is -$6B valued company. Mayer wasted $10B and so without here that might have been the in the black by $4B.

pavlovian response, knee jerk.
israel, "only democracy in the middle east!"
holohoax, "muh six million!"
build the wall, "racist!"

if you have not seen Yuri Bezmenov yet, you should go watch him, especially the 1983 lecture. But if you need a refresh on the basic outline of what Demoralization means and how the KGB/Marxists attack culture, here is this.

somebody else could elaborate further but the hedonism and nihilism perpetuated by hollywood trains these people to seek empty pleasures. Just look at the social media habits of those around you. Look at the intentions behind their posts.

BTW,
1st: irrelevant
2nd: false
3rd: false

But good luck trying to convince a lot of people otherwise.

I once worked at a company which was once number 1 , but due to the number 2 competitor making some acquisitions and mergers, the company then become the number 2. So the new CEO walks in the factory, calls in all the employees and asks them are they happy with being number 2.
What a cheeky cunt it was failure at his level that allowed the company to fall to position number 2 but wants to blame the people at the lowest level for the failure.

I say this to explain why I don't blame rank and file soldiers for following illegal orders.

The resistance to illegal orders should be happening at a much higher level in the military, a place where it might actually be effective rather than a few grunts being thrown in the brig/stockage for showing some integrity and knowledge of their oath.

You can't really hold people fully accountable if they had no idea what they were doing was wrong. Kicking them in the guts now helps no one, we would be better served to be supportive and share the knowledge of "the real goings of the war". The US has thousands of veterans, many of which have time on their hands and wonder what they fought for. really a fertile ground for our ideas. If it came down to it, I'd rather have a twitchy veteran (with real PTSD) on my side than a flaky SJW (with fake PTSD).

Don't you mean (((silicon valley))) user?

Wich explains why you'd want to live in a Western country instead of nigger ridden 3rd world hellhole
On that we agree, why do you think we opose Islam so bad?
Honey you're a Jewess, your education consist of victim complex, profecional complaining, usury, corruption, nepotism and the ocational sacrifice to Moloch
So long as you have goyim slaves to do the hard work you
would it be because you ARE the (((diversity))) and without your (((tolerance))) you'd get a one way ticket to the backery?

Founding fathers built a system of checks and balances, the oath is part of that, everyone in government takes a variation of it, as a check fails it falls to the next one, executive failed, legislative failed, judicial failed, military officers failed, grunts failed. The enemy (((media))) of course "failed." No more protection, now it's just the public, voting, protests, which happened, lawsuits, I can't remember if there were, and the nuclear option with revolution, rather the point to not get to this.

That's the job, don't want the responsibility, don't solemnly swear to do it, everyone who takes the oath is expected to carry it out, so not a matter of blaming grunts over higher ups, it's everyone before them has failed and now laid in front them, will they destroy the ring like Frodo?(A perfect allegory of the situation I'm describing.)

But… she's right. We are bigots who hate diversity. Are you honestly bashing on a leftard for saying the truth for once?

She is basically saying that Diversity is good and if you don't support it you are a stupid racist, and you call that "say the Truth"?

I guess that's why empires typically last about 250 years, the rot sets in and becomes to pervasive to remove without out complete overthrow.
On the military side of things , too many people joining see it for the perks it offers, a full ride scholarship, a learned trade, a secure govt desk job. So when some one says "How does anything we are doing protect our country and freedoms?" the looks are blank, those people weren't primarily for that reason.

I could be cynical saying this but, now that things are tougher people are joining the military due to few other options. For many the military has been a way to a better life and and gave respectability to people struggling to get it.
Well we are not going tho get through to Frodo by telling his how he was played by the evil ZOG last time and that he should die in a fire. Frodo need some serious schooling so he knows the enemy and its abstract nature, why its so important to win and how to do just that.

Checks and balances have failed, the corruption seems endemic, if the new Pres dont fix it, you can consider my other post.

feel free to check it

One ring to bind them all
One central bank to enslave them all.

Imagine how valuable one gold ring (of half a troy once) could be if it were used to back up all of the fiat in a central bank.
inscribed on the ring it says:
"Create a fiat currency and lend it at interest for excess collateral and periodically withdraw money supply."

Technically a bigot is some who thinks another person religion is inferior to their own. Holla Forums does not have a single unifying religion so therefore polacks as a group are not bigots.

but fuck the parasites anyway.

That's not her argument though, she's saying any and everyone are and that it is the only reason there is for having the position, which is wrong on both counts.

These silicon valley bubble riders will get another thing coming once the world realizes how obsolete they are.

Most good code today is written in china, or the ex-communist countries.

Anyone who wants access to a good library needs to learn chinese or russian these days.

You can bet your ass when chairman Lee or Vladimir rock up to the office the last thing on their minds will be the diversity quota.

It's not exactly wrong. The problem with marxists was that they culled the more productive strata and racial groups of the society.

Given their Austronesian level of IQ and civilization Clinton Archipelago looks just right.

Imagine the logistics in a civil war like that.

Can we get a spoiler on the OP?

This cum dumpster is starting to annoy me

No diversity can occur in your cucked up lands, we're not bigots we're the only one open-minded enough to see the truth and the despair and destruction. Immigrants hate it, but they're forced to accept it, local populace hate it, but they're forced to accept it, start to think who the fuck actually likes it and who the fuck actually forces it onto others to see the real villains.

You could have real diversity, different homogeneous nations, differences emerge in isolation, how else do you think Aussies started to talk this weirdly.

No religion is equal therefore the word bigot loses all usefulness except when you are trying to shitpost IRL.

China writes shit code m8, on average.

I live in a dying industrial town in the MW. People in more rural states tend to do that i.e. Kentucky and Montana

Dubs confirmed.

People like that make me sick. They come to my little rural town and shit up historic buildings with shitty coffee shops and brewerys and overpriced sandwich shops. They want the "rural experience" without and any of the calloused hands or working long shifts just to survive or having to resort to govt aid like a nigger because you've got no choice.
They want to watch the leaves change color and buy "homemade crafts" from the tourist traps and drive out to my backyard and camp and then leave garbage in the woods when they leave.
Fuck all these poser ass fucks trying to romanticize rural life while resenting all rural people. Fuck em

Good code is written by white people
or
Asian people living is white controlled countries

Good code doesn't come from China, State backed Chinese hackers are getting detected all the time. when are non Chinese state backed hackers getting detected? not often.

The diversity was forced here since the 50's. the rate of western Europe and British empire immigrants dried up and we had taken all the WW2 immigrants that were going to come. Oh we got heaps of holohoax survivors.

so we allowed southern and eastern Europeans to come, Italians and Greeks primarily. They were a bit troublesome for the first generation then they settled in and integrated.

We took the Vietnamese who fled as we supported the US in Vietnam. Ngyuen is one of the most common last names in Australia.
Vietnamese crime gangs are a thing for sure.

In 1975 we dropped the White Australia policy.

Just in time for Lebanon to collapse because they were stupid enough to let Muslims into a Christian country. This meant we got young men from a war torn country, often both sides of the conflict. They are still trouble.

In the early 2000's John Howard opened the flood gates to immigration, while pointing the finger at the trickle of illegal boat immigrants/invaders when he allowed them to come by commercial flight. 10x more come by plane.

Now Australia has a growing problem of young home grown African men on crime sprees, doing crime that were almost unheard of a decade before. Carjackings, muggings, home invasions. Of course the pozzed media try not to state the obvious (they are pure bred niggers) because these niggers were never slaves and so they cant draw on that as an excuse for their monkey behavior. worst of all the courts treat them wit kid gloves and many are getting off with good behavior bonds for serious assaults and robbery.

Niggers raised on welfare, stupid and barely educated, sound familiar?

So I don't know what diversity you are talking about? the accent? English and Irish convicts from the 18th and 19 centuries mixed with a bit of the rest of the British colonial world and most developing an American twang after the GI's stationed were here during WW2.

We say dance (short a) they way burgers do except in South Australia, where they say it the way the British do (long a).

Primary differences between AUS and USA
no free speech
no right to bear arms ( gun permits are not interstate and restriction on all sorts of weapons, including pocket knives)
no stand your ground laws (you have to be able to prove you attempted to run or had no choice but fight)
no alimony (the one thing we got right)
Citizenship takes about 4-6 years to get and required very little knowledge to get apart from english language skills.
Massive welfare system(which immigrants abuse)
significant free health care system (good for basic things) though health insurance is better.
progressive income tax starts at 23%
nationwide sales tax at 10% (GST)
Can get first party on your car insurance. (yes i know someone who deliberately crashed their car for the insurance money)
drive on the left and you can't turn at a red light.
Big cities pozzed as fuck especially Melbourne (pronounced Mel bin)

Australians are less religious than Americans and more apathetic.
Australians are much more racist that Americans but are less outspoken about it.
Pauline Hanson's One Nation party (nationalist) are gaining traction and they are probably more extreme than Trump.
If a race war starts here it will be Yugoslavia level brutal.

Naturally this explains why Microsoft did not forsee the AI genocide debacle they released into the public arena… because they are smart.

Also, problem glasses.

That movie is the dog's bollocks, it is such a good movie.

You perverted foot fetishist.

This.
These city fucks need to STAY IN THE CITY.

I've had to start going to school so I can work outside of the People's Republic of Canada. With the classes I have, I've honestly started to wonder if Java wasn't a collaborative effort between post-secondary institutions and corporations in order to get in more students who shouldn't be in these fields to pay their full tuition (ie, not drop out after the classes that would have originally weeded them out), and corporations to flood the workplace with workers who can just do the bare minimum work to shit out a "working" product, while also driving down wages.

Maybe I'm biased. The whole thing feels like permanent training wheels mixed with idiot mitts. There's no way this wasn't done on purpose.

Java is almost 20 years old, has been free for most of its life, heavily documented and contributed to. When I learned java I was told programming java is like being a plumber, you just stick the pieces together an it all works. It's true because for almost any algorithm you can think of some has made it before and its class library can be just added to your project and called through its function name.
remember 20 years of community additions that's a massive resource. And it also makes it easy to teach by having so much documentation and and community support. Java might seem dumbed down but it has some serious shit in it now like lamdas and anonymous functions.

Java is not the be all and end all, its good for desktop apps and android apps and also has a good virtual machine which can be run on a lot of devices.
Java is a good introduction/stepping stone to C and C++.
I taught myself java from books and videos. The quality of coding in general in the work force? Half of coders will struggle making a fizz buzz (1-100) app that works properly.

I think the real problem is that the wages are so low for coding (and everything else) no-one cares to made a good product. Actual startups are where the best can leave the pack of fools behind them, and get shit done before the diversity squad turns up to put anchors around their necks. Look at almost any successful tech start up it almost elusively male and white or Asian, very few cunts and niggers.

companies used to have typing pools becasue it was considered a water of valuable time to have people typing when they could get bitches to do it. now you have research scientists typing papers rather than dictation to a typist. muh misogyny and save a few shekels on typists at the waste of a scientist's productive time.

Hitlerious.

Here's hyr business address. If you're good little boyim and grovel sufficiently, maybe I'll throw you hyr managing partner's address, or even hyr own pyrsynyl residence.

Nigger are you fucking high?

Oh, just for the last three years of Russian hackers getting BTFO by U.S. media.

I mean, did you fall asleep for the entire election cycle? It's common knowledge by now that Russia hacked the election for Drumpf.

Here is one map for reference.

We really need to create an anonymous bitcoin dead pool. By now we woukd have raised at least 5k and a prediction would be true by next month.

What is more hilarious than an falsely entitled elite? A group who thinks they are elite because they count their gross income instead of their net and have no children.

These (((Elites))) need to start realizing that the "racists" they despise in middle America are vid related. Only a matter of time till they stop offering service to them if this is the path they really want to go down.