What do you think films will be like in 2020?

What do you think films will be like in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/news/millennials-typical-salary-will-make-feel-way-less-alone-broke/1809744/
latest.13d.com/generation-z-is-poised-to-overtake-millennials-purchasing-power-and-size-7a08d8914ad5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

better than anything made in the 1920's.

70s>00s>80s>10s>2020sPROJECTED>90s>60s>>>>shit>50s>40s>30s>20s

ONE TERM DRUMPF

Should habe made Oklahoma blue for better bait

The Michael Brown movie
wins every Oscar and becomes the all time winner at the Oscars.

You tell me

Wow this actually proves that high school level shitposting and opinions and taste is what is plaguing reddit and 4chan

The liberals have euthanized themselves with the birth control pill. Without their skanks having children from all the fornication, future liberals have not been born.

Doesn't matter, Gen Z is Republican as fuck, the Millennials were a historical abomination and their influence is rapidly vanishing, as they're leaving Universities, don't getting jobs and stopping being pandered as a primary consumer force.

Proofs?

Yea it shows, all over the internet because you fucks are so fucking dumb

Love your tears, triggered nigger.
We're changing the Overton Window, these kids also don't watch movies and tv anymore, which were the things that brainwashed you leftists in the first place.

elitedaily.com/news/millennials-typical-salary-will-make-feel-way-less-alone-broke/1809744/
latest.13d.com/generation-z-is-poised-to-overtake-millennials-purchasing-power-and-size-7a08d8914ad5

You can also search for yourself, lazy negro.

I meant white liberals. Without white liberals the Democratic party devolves into incoherence and irrelevance.

White people are abandoning the Democratic party in droves, they're entering panic mode.

Key words there
And only in America, which believe it or not, is not the center of the universe
No proffs have been given

I know that's why they have shit taste and can't detect kino faggot

Yeah, the rest of the world is conservative by default, Leftism is only afflicting the USA and Europe.
But it's changing, in Europe too, right wing parties are rising more than ever.
People hate the likes of Maduro in Venezuela, Duterte is idolized in the Philippines and in Brazil a guy who openly says shit about niggers is poised (your favorite word, you didn't even bothered to read, I wasted my time on you) to be president.

I think it's about time we consider pic related

Not very kino of you.

Do you feel in charge?

again sorry you can't detect kino the kino percentage has always been the same

Pitiful of you to mistake quantity (%) with quality (measurement).

I did but you were HIGHLY speculating, it really doesn't matter what happens outside in terms of politics, what matters is what people do or stop to do
Venezuela has had a deep hatred for their gov in the last 15 years yet they still do nothing at all, and will not do anything if you give them 50 more years, just like Cuba
Brazil's poised candidate is being shitflinged by their media and will probably not win at all, the next one will be the ladder under Temer, a "centrist"
Colombia is having one of their most leftist presidents run amok, just check his FARC policy
New Zealand and Australia are acting tough but their under the hood policies are Germany-tier, ask /aus/
Arabs are a bizarre mix but you are right here, they will get more conservative as ZOG plans to invade and pull more heat on Iran in the next months via Afghan
Chinklandia is another story and their opinion only matter when they mess with macroeconomics, overall they were always "conservative" as you said, with periods with someone having a tough man, this time Philippines instead of Singapore

US is still plagued by leftist in media, every media, and the alt-right turns coat at inane speeds. Europe only has the slavs as consistent force, because all Western Europe, Italy included, are eating the poz right up
US is not the center of it, but if you add all the fucking bloc of Europe, then you have problems, especially when Japan is having a nihilistic phase for some years now
The poz will continue for 5 more years, then i might expect something big to happen, which might accelerate what you said or create a new kind of monster

I'm defending the percentage of kino that has always been low and always will be low

You still didn`t understand your fundamental mistake:
A Shitty movie in the 60s is not comparable with a Shitty movie in 2017.
The same goes for good movies.
A "good movie" today is almost entirely in the level of passable, while a "good movie" of the 60s was a kino masterpiece.

Learn your hermeneutics, baboon.

I will challenge you, i say it's even lower than before, from 4 to 5 KpH, i think now it's 2, being optimistic, to 1 or lower KpH realistically
K being Kino and H being Hundred, Kino per Hundred-Productions
2500 movies being made a year in the 70's, 150 good movies in a year, globally
2000 movies being made in 2014, 20 good movies globally
Takes into action the higher level of acting and risks in a script the directors could handle back then, plus taking better care of the money managed

Meant to say the 60's, i doubt any year in the 70's had more than 120 good movies taking into account Japan, Italy, France and niche places (Mexico, Scandinavia) all succumbed in quality with their actors and money, even when the Eastern Bloc giddy'd up in their endeavors.

8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS
8 MORE YEARS

OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!
OF DRUMPFCUCK TEARS!

LIBCUCK TEARS ARE THE SALTIEST

Trump is only getting one term.

What is DACA?

Citizenship season pass for illegals.

Oh neato

Heh, I wouldn't write him out of the table completely. The left's chosen candidate was involved in corruption so deep, he was arrested two times and may probably not run either due to not being negligeble. Unlike Hillary, he doesn't actually have the ability to force his way through things or make people commit suicide. People might vote on Bolsonaro out of lack of choice, since the other two candidates are Johnson/Stein-tier.

hahahaha wtf is that even supposed to be

haha right what is time lol

Name ten

Can't wait to see that delusion shattered lol

Been hearing this since 2008, and it was especially funny last year. Facebook was full of hysterical posts telling people that "their vote actually matters in [deep red state]"

What the fuck is wrong with you Utah? What are they doing in high-schools there?

A strange mix of Mormons and Mexicans in a state.

This guy talks like Revenge of the Nerds in public. He would get decimated in a debate.

you wake up and start posting at roughly 1pm EST and don't typically stop until around 10pm

They still do not know why Trump won.

DO IT DO IT DO IT