Hbomberguy just ravaged faggot "rational" youtubers

will skeptics ever recover?

hbomb is legitimately one of the most annoying youtubers to get popular. All his videos are contrarian bullshit.

Faggot

no thanks

After I saw his Dark Souls 2 video I realized that he literally is just a contrarian because that gets him views

Is he implying what I think he is?

Just give me the cliff notes, ain't watching some insufferable cunt jack himself off

Hbomberguy just ravaged faggot "rational" youtubers
will skeptics ever recover?

hmm you may be right *ponders*
However, whether true or not, does this detract from his arguments?

He does have good arguments in that video tho

Isn't this the same faggot who used a clip from a movie to prove how bad American slavery was?

His Dark Souls 2 defense is full of non-arguments. What kind of shit-tier pleb actually thinks healing gems are a good idea? Part of what makes Dark Souls great is inventory management, not just chugging items to tank damage like some slack-jawed Skyrim player.

We are in 2017, today's contrarians are defending Dark Souls 3.

Who?
Again, who?

You're dumb, fam. Sorry

By this comparison alone it's obvious you never played a King's Field game, or even Demon's Souls. Also,

How?

Bet you think Roll Souls 3 is good.

We're talking about Dark Souls, not FROM's other games
Lifegems restore HP overtime AND they stack. That literally allows you to stand in front of an opponent and eat damage. You can purchase them for very little souls.

I mean, I didn't bother with the gems because its easy not to use them. But HBomberguy's defense of them is that encourages shit tier to explore as they can just use the gems if they find a hazard rather than, oh I dunno, pay attention to their surroundings and stop being mediocre? In 1 and 3 that is called being punished for playing poorly.

Demon's Souls is a Souls Game.

Barely useful when a foe can kill you with 2 hits.

What did he mean by this?

Don't do that. You know what I mean you fuckface.

Its still quite distinct from Dark Souls. Should we bring Bloodbourne into this conversation because it shares a lot of similarities? Do none of these games have elements that differentiate them?
Against bosses, yes they are useless but they screw with the pacing of the overworld. If they result in bad gameplay why even include them?

Err no, no he doesn't. Kys.

it is real if it makes it in a movie goy

go back

You also brought up king's field as if it was relevant to your argument, which you somehow conveniently forgot to mention, you stupid faggot. So prove King's Field is a souls game you dumb fuck.

I think hbombguy might have some strain of autism

Unless you want to pop a blood vessel or two, don't for the love of christ click that YT link. Just stay here and camp out away from the nuclear heat.

Too bad she's never coming back.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/yt/

I don't care about goons

No, user. You are the goons.

who?
explain this new drama to me pls, i'm not updated

As usual, Hbomberguy cherrypicks the lowest hanging cherries and says "See these tards? They represent all these tards!". Which is ironic because he's one of those "not all mudslimes" activists.

Some channel awesome tier sjw. Every statement he makes is contrarian and said through a prism of his insufferable tgwtg humour. He's also a flabby balding british nu male that loves communism.

Wow, Styx looks amazing after transitioning.

Literally all of his arguments, for example "Blighttown had a proper layout and was well designed but you could only go through it from two directions. The gutter however has no structure or level layout and that's good because you can go through it however you want." All of his videos are like this, Hbomberguy has to be the biggest fucking Autist in the history of Youtube.

what's wrong with Dark Souls 3

Yes. He think that the Bill Nye shit is legit and then genetic dont matter. He is a marxist after all.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/
Fuck off with your political bullshit.

HBomerGuy is an emasculated degenerate just like you
Please do us all a favour and kill yourself, don't care how you do it. Suck a tale pipe, hang yourself,let your mum sit on your head.
Take yourself out faggot.

I thought she was german

who's this semen demon

:)

:) tvcucks are so innocent

rageafterstorm

She's so cute. That feel when she will never bear my children.

She is, the reason why her account got banned is because she was imprisoned for neo-nazism

You can't get jailed for that if you don't fly the flag or question the holohoax.

well that's exactly what she did, even citing the dailystormer as a source

The video was about differences in iq and Boyegas being dumb. Stop trying to cheat me.

Get the fuck out of here Harry, you filthy British cuckold.

w e w l a d

thx famalam

Is she like a female version of PJW?

Shit I never realized he could make a good trap with no facial hair and enough make up.

What a terrible singer.

Strucci is fat.

He's just as bad as those people, though.

why should I care?

You are'' aware that Dark Souls is a remake of Demon's Souls, right user?

Bloodbourne is a remake of Dark Souls 3

Fucking Nip magic.

Nagasaki was a remake of Japan's third nuke.

Holla Forums makes people look ugly?

I wonder how longif ever it will take for some of the skeletons to come out of Hbomberguy's closet and the sjws who like to "ironically worship" him end up turning on him. Jim's talked before about how Hbomber used to be apart of Metekur when it was still around and he'd participate in the milking of autist and lolcows.

Also I still find it funny that the sjws who follow this guy when he thinks pic related is a feminist show.

I'm sure you could dig up some stuff on Something Awful to throw dirt on him.

Funny enough I remember watching a documentary that revealed that Japan was working on its own nukes to compete with the Americans.

Apparently he has a thread on kiwifarms. The worst thing they've discovered is that he didn't distance a friend from a second friend that he made a rape joke towards to. The second friend is a rape victim.

He's a decent guy which Holla Forumsspergs can't get their head around. I can't stand his voice, smugness but he's intelligent and is right 95% of of the time which puts him above any youtuber from the alt-right or skeptic groups. If he was a Holla Forumsack everyone here would praise him but because he's a leftist people can't just enjoy when he tears down right-wingers, even the ones we hate (see this thread). I think he's a literal commie or anarchist though.

No he's an obnoxious contrarian faggot and the only thing good he did is call Fallout 3 shit.

They think that anime is pro-slut/sex positive or some shit like that, plus the fact that the MC is a stronk woman and there's some dykes in it.

First time I saw that pic I couldn't tell it was Kill la kill.

w e w
Chances are he's a pedophile, furry, pedophile furry or rapes 10 year olds in his spare time and just kept his powerlevel down for the time being.

This. He's a fucking goon. All goons have a tightly-guarded secret that they so desperately try to hide in place of any actual self-security. That or he'll give himself away by justifying pedophilia which is the current cause du jour for this internet-based asscancer.