Alex Jones the zionist shill

Have you noticed that because of all the "religion of peace" meme, Alex Jones is no longer ashamed of being openly zionist?

Have we allowed the kikes enough breathing room to pull this kind of shit on us, Jewjitsuing us? I'm thinking back to the TRS shilling and its uncanny how they now have control of both sides of the argument.

If you are a leftist, you support muh Israel and diversity
If you are a right-winger, you support muh Israel and anti-Islamism

Either way, you support an attack on one of Israel's enemies, either European or middle eastern. There is currently no mainstream position which allows you to oppose Israel.

realjewnews.com/?p=387

Other urls found in this thread:

alexjonesexposed.info/
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034
politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-no-computer-safe-from-hacking-233093
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=37923
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we fucking know. hes still a lolcow. fuck off with this shit thread.

Fuck off TRS

i always saw his hesitation to mention jews as him being scared to be labelled racist. Hes said some dumb shit but even so i think it'd pretty hard to accuse him of racism in any meaningful way because of his caution.
maybe im giving filterman too much credit but where do you get "openly zionist" from?

Recently on his radio show, he equated Palestinian nationalists with ISIS.

TRS= paleoconsevative lolbergs who want a white ethnostate republic
AJ= paleoconservative lolberg who wants civic nationalism

already a thread, kike

Been that way since 1945, mind telling me something my grandfather didn't know?

"Arabs control hollywood" - Alex Jones.

There was for a time when people swung back at cuckservatives.

Doesn't mean we can't discuss the overall outlook of the zionisation of Jones.

Please link I've been trying to find information on this supposed truth you guys talk about for a while now. Like shit the guy is fighting bad shit and he is funding this with his own products that he does shill for but what capitalist doesn't right ? Please enlighten a downtrodden soul mate.

I will as soon as I find the recordings. I'm sure he'll let it slip soon.

PJW already called the attack on Israeli soldiers (legitimate by geneva convention since the land is in disputed hands) "religion of peace", thereby giving the attack an Islamist spin.

Kinda preaching to the choir there.

Roger Stone is an Israeli Dual Citizen Mossad Infiltrated Kike

His bosses are jews, jew coworkers, jew ex wife, jew kids.

I'm glad such websites as this exist.

alexjonesexposed.info/

been wondering about the ad nauseum myself

Sauce

Just entered the thread now, but he is a kike. What else do you need to know?

He's a degenerate crypto-kike who used the Trump campaign (which he was fired from) to sell shitty kosher conspiracy books.

Gee, why would Jonestein protect pedophiles?

No way to mainstream way to oppose Israel? You just aren't trying hard enough. America first bitch.

I think Stefan Molyneux is the only good thing about alt right faggots. He is turning from hippie to Hitler in front of our eyes.

Slide it rabbi

Not directly naming the Jew is different than saying "it's everyone else but the Jews."

Literally no one on Holla Forums takes a filter man seriously, what is your goal.

Fuck off, Nazi faggot.

"The bond between Israel and the United States runs deep, and I will ensure there is no daylight between us when I'm President."
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034

"Look, we have to protect Israel, Israel to me is very very important, we have to protect Israel, and I disagree with what he's [Obama] done with Israel. I listened to Secretary Kerry's speech, I think it's very unfair to Israel, what happened."
politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-no-computer-safe-from-hacking-233093

"I love and respect Israel and its citizens. Israel and America share so many of the same values, such as freedom of speech, freedom of worship, and the importance of creating opportunities for all citizens to pursue their dreams. I look forward to strengthening the unbreakable bond between our great nations. I know very well that Israel is the one true democracy and defender of human rights in the Middle East and a beacon of hope to countless people. I believe that my administration can play a significant role in helping the parties to achieve a just, lasting peace - which must be negotiated between the parties themselves, and not imposed on them by others. Israel and the Jewish people deserve no less."
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=37923

Going on image boards and shilling alt right e-celebs is the goal! :^)

I don't want to make my own thread because it will get deleted,

but now that any libertarian threads get shat on here, is Ron Paul on the Holla Forums Haram list or is he still viewed as cool. I still think he's pretty cool

I saged and everything so that way no important threads would be slid.

You think we watch this fucker? haha you in the wrong place boy.