Official Holla Forums /ourguys/ thread. Been a while since one of these. Posting the essentials...

official Holla Forums /ourguys/ thread. Been a while since one of these. Posting the essentials, Next News Network's Gary Franchi and Jordan Peterson

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/873829.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make way pleb. If these lads filmed themselves facefucking your waifu for two seconds on a 3 megapixel nokia flip phone it would still be a better contribution to cinema than you could ever make, shit would win awards

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
it's embarrassing some people haven't figured out htis is a Trump board yet fuck off already

Right wing sjws are not allowed

REEEEEEEEE get out get out

/ourguy/

xD jews are evill!
I get joking about it when we're on Holla Forums but it's embarrassing some people take the meme seriously

>>>/reddit/

Only betacucks need an /ourguy/

Up

Leone was a hack, although a highly skilled hack, but definitely not /ourlad/
For someone with his similar profile, i rather have Jean-Pierre Melville, who at least didn't rob as much, admitted when he did, didn't like jews and worked well in genres other than his forte

this is the greatest living director in our day and age

>>>/reddit/

ITT

When have either of these characters appeared on television?

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Someone put Fagioli on there

Popular acclaimed director goes to Tark, gets pumped with massive shot of pretension, alienates himself from the audience and changes - KINO. Many such cases!

fuck off I've been browsing Holla Forums since Donald Trump announced he was running

shut the fuck up loser just accept Holla Forums posters and mods don't want you cucks here. Talking about movies is only fun if we're bringing up the politics, movies themselves are boring. Only some GoT threads aren't political.

Leave.

Is she /ourgirl/?

I don't know but she's definitely my type. Brunettes with dark brown eyes are best.

u hav shid tasde

Brunettes you say?

bump

t. basic bitch lover

Thanks Holla Forums

8ch.net/tv/res/873829.html Gary is the man

Fuck off, Gary.

Can someone make a pic for me? I want three badass vertical pics of Franchi, Trump, Peterson with the captions "The Newsman : The Politician : The Intellectual" underneath. Preferably intense pictures with intimidating stares.

Fuck off you autistic cunt. Your retard tier sense of "humor" is only funny to people with chronic autism. It's not ironic humor or politics that are the problem, it's that you are an unfunny turbosperg. No one would be complaining if you were actually funny and didn't endlessly spam the board with your boring shit. You are cancer.

It's the blandest combo plus the same combo that 90% of non-whites have, there's no variety.

Be the change you want to see then faggot. Stop whining like a bitch and post something funny.

Reported.

The board is dead anyway. Why would I want to even try to entertain the autistic faggots that turned this board into what it is right now? They don't deserve it, they can wallow in their spergy irony and meme politics.

Postal movie was enjoyable.

leave then

entry-level except bresson

I remember she tried to do an interview with sam hyde once and he just recorded himself acting retarded and ended up getting turned down.

Stephen "Literally Goebbels" Miller aka
Master Miller
/ourjew/

For shame user.

non whites usually have black hair and black eyes