BOSS? Is that you?

BOSS? Is that you?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/06/05/justice-league-rumors-spread-amid-new-filming/#23476f11d418
archive.is/fKVDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's really disappointing to me that Joss Whedon is now part of the DC film stuff. I loved Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman, and was looking forward to watching Wonder Woman. But I wont be watching any of it anymore.

wtf i love jewfus now

Ali sounds triggered.

Sounds like the carefully crafted propaganda bullshit, like that syrian child who supposedly runs a twitter account whining about Trump.

Shut the fuck up, you hater. It's on the internet, therefore it must be true.

;>

He's only doing post-production for a single film, dickhead.
Don't get your panties in a twist because you're illiterate and can't read a news report.

Actually, he wrote and shot some new scenes and is editing the movie. Not the guy you're replying to, but this does have me a bit concerned that he may cut things he finds "problematic." You know how he is.

What's your motive? He's literally re-shooting the film, and he's also making Batwoman.

Back to /a/

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/06/05/justice-league-rumors-spread-amid-new-filming/#23476f11d418

Anything he does will be scrutinised, and if it does end up shit, WB will just get Zack back in the studio to make an extended cut again.

How fucking stupid are you?

oh god, it's going to look a like a TV show

Not anywhere near as stupid as you are, chicken little. THE ENTIRE MOVIE ISN'T BEING RESHOT YOU CUM-BREATHING MORON.

Goddamn, shills are annoying.

Whedon ordered reshoots and Snyder is not coming back

God, I hope so.

God, I hope not.

What are you?

Zack is not coming back. He's too CRAWLING IN MY SKIN about his An hero daughter.

Do you know what a Shill is?

The guy who isn't falling for your bullshit. I despise Whedon, but I'm not an Eltingville Club-tier retard who shits the bed at the mere mention of his name.

Samefag

He was still doing the film for 2 months after she an hero'd.
He only stopped because he didn't want to be out of the country any more while his family were mourning.

That's not an argument, user.

lol, okay

Have you seen the rushes for the movie yet?

*blocks ur path
what do?

Probably do something similar to vid related.

I'll take that as a "no."

Yeah, because the DC films were so great before Whedon

You've never read Orwell, before. Have you?

Yeah, but I like Huxley better.

>>>/auschwitz/

shut up, retard.

Go home! I'm not your boss any more!

I mean, can you really blame her? The military is required of all Israelis, male and female, isn't it? You can't get asshurt just because she did what her country demanded.

Whedon ordered nothing. He's just doing what was already decided.
There's no way known Whedon watched the film, rewrote the script and ordered reshoots in 24 hours, which is what the first articles about Snyder leaving implied.

He's just there to make the execs feel safer, and it just following whatever Snyder told him to do.

These retards don't seem to know what pick-ups are. All movies have them because principal photography rarely goes 100% smoothly. Whedon was hired to do the pick-ups and oversee the effects

The movie will most likely be shit but not because of Whedon

Post sexy amazon screencaps, faggots.

They only showcased the uglier amazons, who were apparently all read life female sports players and shit, so they focused on ability over attractiveness. The bastards

They picked out the ones who were the ugliest, and didn't bother teaching them how to act, regardless.

holy shit

Behead all those who insult Nolan.

What did you say?
archive.is/fKVDQ

Oh god, Whedon is going to pozz this thing so hard. Definitely gonna skip it. I can't even call DC films kino anymore, goddamn it, why did Zack's daughter have to kill herself.

God she's sexy.

Ah, now you know the true reason for the mythos of the amazons. Not for the power fantasies, or satire of women, but simply because some men just wanna climb mountains, rather than mount hills.

Nolan /= 'The' DC Films

I believe I said:
And a link from a third-rate blog linking to another third-rate blog isn't going to change that, no matter how hard you try to look for something to validate your poopy-pants over Whedon.