We wUZ torture victim

CBS implied Donald trump tortured victim was Black
Now they are no longer denying the story. The MSM are now trying to steal the story for blacks.

Even when all of goybook and twatter showed off his terrified white face. Just how many mouth breathing boomers even watch the news anymore for the head kikes to think they'll affect the narrative like this?

True. At this point I wouldn't be surprise if normies start openly turning on LGBTQAP at this point.

Mark, buddy you gotta give us a webm, we've been over this.

Next time just post the source vid and leave the eceleb out, you dingus. No one is going to save/spread this with his annoying face in it.

The few who do are too dumb to matter. We're at the point now where these kinds of fabricated stories help us far more than they help them

this is typical of the news. My sister who worked in news radio for 10 years had to cut promos like this through her whole career. She finally had a nervous breakdown when the Zimmerman incident occurred. Her boss told her to cut a promo for the radio that was a bunch of chopped up audio of Zimmerman. She protested and said that this would cause riots, to which her boss said, "If there's a riot, they'll turn into our channel first!" She called me that night crying hysterically. She left the job soon after.

Jesus Christ, I'm sorry to hear that about your sister, user. The people who own our media outlets are lower than pond scum. She did the right thing.

MAKE A FUCKING WEBM YOU GOD DAMN KIKE

I swear to fuck TRS do you want more?

It's not a link to cbs.

Create context.

I guess this is what listening to the news on the radio station was like in the USSR

Remember when that white veteran beat that black thug up on a bus, and pedowood made it a black guy confronted by skinheads?

Pedoshit really will be the final straw, trannies are gross but only enough to turn people off from actively wanting more "progress", pedoshit will cause every joe normal faggot to start reversing the poz.

oh really?

and there are still people who deny this whole TRS e-drama is being exploited by people who want to sow discord?

Fuck off.

I thought P was pansexual?

Given that it's either sexual relations with cooking utensils or a copypaste of bisexual, why would it be on there twice?

it stands for "peter pansexual" and involves a neverland ranch with long lines of lost boys

I like how they used someone with a southern accent after they yell "Smack him again" to make it sound like the perpetrators are ebil white KKK members. Pretty fugged up.

He was the one trying to, not me. I'm tired of seeing all this TRS shit everywhere

by the way, if VLC on my computer doesn't play webm files – the ones I downloaded from here – perfectly compared to mp4 files, does that mean I need to update VLC or does that mean the webm files weren't good? never had a problem with mp4 files, no matter where they come from

It means on top of being a derailingfag, you're derailing to talk about media players.

Not true but unlike you I try to sage when I make an off-topic comment. Should I take you by the hand and show you how to do it?

MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS SHIT

lugenpresse

…btw bolded text implies that it was Trump's victim. Proofread, guise.

Attention seeking

Can't flim flam the zim zam

I'm sporksexual.

Dammit, does anyone have the vid without Mark Dice's shitty commentary? I need this for my media bias folder

Well, no. Because it was radio

I have that exact spork in titanium ;^)

That actually a thing too by the ways

The cbs website?

Transcription:

"The viral video of a beating and knife attack in Chicago suggests the assult had racial over-tones…"
"…The victim is described as a mentally challenged teenager. In the video he is choked and repeatedly called the n-word. His cloths are slashed and he is terrorized with a knife. His alleged captors repeatedly reference Donald Trump. Police are holding 4 people in connection with the attack."

guys, has one of you seen the original video? Can someone tell me how long that video was?

They're probably getting confused with the mentally disabled black kid that was sodomized with a coat hanger and told to memorize a moonman song. Happened around the same time right?

Holy shit that's real hahahaha

Is that a another name for demisexual?

im not watching 6 minutes of this douchebag yelling

29 minutes, 52 seconds over two videos.

This is actually just a result of a dying medium trying to hold on.
Print, Television, and radio…all these news outlets turned to massive sensationalism as a matter of trying to keep up ratings. Ratings bring in advertisers and advertisers are the life blood.
The truth about the truth is that it is really fucking boring. Nobody wants to watch it.

If they had shown Treyvon's pictures of him as he was an adult, if they didn't edit the 911 audio, if they spent some time getting his side of the story instead of just interviewing crying parents then nobody would have given a flying fuck about what happened there.

Shit, when I first heard and saw about that Trayvon thing from the news I thought some dude went out and shot some 7 year old black kid.
It wasn't until I got all the real details that I realized what was happening.

They made a movie about it. Two actually, and they made the white guy that Mexican third rate actor that they put in loads of B action movies. After all, can't have a white man looking masculine and strong. Need to overcome the power of social media by literally revising history with multi-million dollar movies.

Epic Beard Guy?

I don't think it was this bad in the ussr.

I had this problem. You need to download some more codecs because you likely don't have vp9/opus audio codecs.

CBS (an initialism of the network's former name, the Columbia Broadcasting System) is an American commercial broadcast television network that is a flagship property of CBS Corporation. The company is headquartered at the CBS Building in New York City with major production facilities and operations in New York City (at the CBS Broadcast Center) and Los Angeles (at CBS Television City and the CBS Studio Center).

holy fuck this is pissing me off, does anyone have the radio part recorded on an audio file or something?

i don't remember, do you have a link to the story or something?

Still funny

What worse. That movie sucked

Spic, actually.

What is the movie called?

Saved. If you have more pictures like this one please post them.