Marching to Zion

Marching to Zion

For everyone who is afraid that Christianity is cucked: REAL Christianity has nothing to do with the Pope or liberalism. Just watch this documentary

The Pastor here is actually quite famous in Christian circles and he shows that not Jews but Christians are God's chosen people:

(1 Peter 2:9-10)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
9marks.org/article/did-moses-marry-black-woman/
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=BUDU1X29SJU
youtube.com/watch?v=yhS2-iSsbrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3AS7MsZ1mls
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=1h26m12s
archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

christianity is a ponzi sceme to collect money from people who are in need

We've all seen the movie but what about racemixing? How do you deal with that?

No problem if you simply have proper borders and nation states.

Leviticus 19:19

Acts 17:26

Ezra 10:10

Genesis 1:25

NO RACEMIXING IN BIBLE
everyone should live in peace in thier land

This is a good film to redpill Christians.

Moses married an Ethiopian, though.

Well hello there, Rabbi!

Marching to ZION?

Ugh, i've grown tired to the secterian babblers..

Nice try, Shlomo.

Pastor Anderson approves of racemixing. There are no based christians who do not think niggers have souls and retarded shit like that.

The very foundation of cuckstianity is cuck, born a sinner.

See, christians could possibly be on our side about the jews but they will never be on our side about miscegenation or race. All racist stuff comes from outside the bible. Even your pastor anderson likes muh based blacks. I don't mind if you're christian, even if I would prefer you weren't, but it's clear that a persons power level is wholly unattached to his religiosity.

Moses was also a filthy kike. A filthy kike that your religion reveres as great and wise man

Wow, I've never seen this posted a hundred fucking times on Holla Forums
You TRSfags need to assimilate and lurkmoar or fucking leave.

THIS BOARD ID FOR POLITICAL DISCUSSION

All these kikes, how lovely. Also OP this one is great too, shows the history of the bible and how kikes fucked it up.
That's what the shills here try to defend and crying "christcuck"

That's before Jesus. With him there is neither Jew nor Greek, which makes no sense since all Jews need to die.

The idea that man is born good is a liberal idea.
Red pill = man is born weak and sinful and needs help, he can't do it all by himself and with >muh individualism.

So everything before Jesus is invalid? Sure.

You're a moron, moron cuckstianity suits you.

As did Jesus.

Image is of Moses and what was probably his 2nd wife.

Wrong link I see youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Dumbass. christcucks are christcucks because of what they fucking do.

This. Separation of church and state is a virtue for a reason.

We actually have the word "moron" from a verse in the Bible were Paul describes man who deemed themselves to be wise to become "morons" … and then turned into faggots.

It's really what we see today again: morons who think they are wise majoring in gender studies and becoming queers.

Good argument Goldberg. You're learning.

Everything that contradicts, or do you mean there is no new covenant and the Israelites are still his favored people? Suit yourself.

this is where the jew fro comes from

Read On the Jews and Their Lies. That book makes clear why and how the jews are kicked away in gods mind because they where sinners and boasters

That's what Jesus said about the jews.

Yeah, those guys are a tiny minority of 2 billion people. All the billions of based Christians are the real deal. Like based communists, feminists and gays. It's just logic, if one based gay exists, then that takes precedence over a million bad ones.

Remember the old saying: 99% bad apples doesn't spoil the whole bunch.

So people understand, not only did Moses marry an Ethiopian woman, but God punishes his sister Miriam for speaking out against it, by making her a leper, like snow.

You can't make this shit up:

9marks.org/article/did-moses-marry-black-woman/

So everyone is an Israelite? OK.

Jesus, also a filthy kike

I never claimed so, you are.

You're wrong biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

No, that's what we call his people now.

I love how superfluous bible verses are. I know it's to aid memorization of spoken tradition but reading it is just hilarious.

There we have it.

"Race mixing is great. Only one race the human race"- Yahweh

Tell me how Christianity isn't literally communism again.

That newfag smell…

Anyone reading that knows Jesus is saying the people he is addressing are not worthy to be called Jews.

He is speaking up for the Jews at the expense of the Pharisees or whoever he is arguing with.

You can bleat goldberg etc. all you fucking want, what you christcucks are doing is in plain view for everyone to see.

You mean Rev 3:9

It was written for children.

The Khazar theory was disproven decades ago.

Yet you coward in the shadows like you always will.

Wrong.

So you say Jesus did not undo anything of the old testament and also that everyone is not an Israelite. That means the Israelites are still favored, we are not favored, and this is incidentally what the kikes believe. Congratulations.

You aren't winning any fucking arguments dumbass. christcucks have been breeding the turd world since just before the 20th century to the turd hoard that is is to today, followed up with promoting open borders, followed up with fucking shipping them in. Fuck you.

Deus Vult!

dont forget to sage

SAGE

discussing things with chriscucks is like talking with pigeons.
dont forget its a semite religion, thye are a jew sect.
they also sneak themselves out of being called a jew sect because the talmud was finished after jesus

even the name jesus is containing 50% of yehovah/YHWH
the original spelling of jesus is YEHOSHUA

I don't recall this much anti-Christian shilling before the elections. Did they change strategies?

Christianity in the US is completely cucked. Things are different in parts of Europe.

christcucks are pushing for the khazar theory because otherwise their idea of "false jews" does not make up

KHAZAR THEORY IS PROVEN WRONG WITH SIMPLE DNA TESTS

THE KHAZAR EMPIRE ONLY CONVERTED TO JUDAISM IN AROUND 7 CENTURY
AND ONLY AROUND 9-11 CENTURY IT FELL APART

==JEWS IN GERMANY ALREADY SETTLED IN 5 CENTRY
THERE WASNT EVEN A KHAZAR EMPIRE EXISTING AT THAT TIME===

I noticed the same. Satan is really furious

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
This is good film to redpill Christians.
This is not about theology. Or whether God exists. Or what is the right religion. The purpose of film is gettin Christians to understand that the jews are their enemies.
When you look at this thread it must be dangerous. So many kikes.

imagine that feeling of your daughter marrying an african.

Where?

That was so beautiful I'm in tears now. I am no longer a racist. Thank you, Pastor Anderson, and praise God!

Eastern Orthodoxy.

Nice try. There has been huge drop in religion threads compared to what it was four months ago, mostly because the christian perspective has been demonstrated perverse in every aspect.

Also second pic is just a normal traditional cheek kiss common in Southern and parts of Eastern Europe.

texe marrs endorses pastor anderson, how bad can he be? :^)

They take that shit seriously.

GTFO christcuck. shill somewhere else.

the easiest and fastest way to become redpilled on christianity, islam, judaism.. is to read the fucking books. Ragnar Redbeard despised christianity for a reason. christians seek meekness, jews seek control, muslims seek destruction. in the end they're all tools used to control the masses, and the only reason christians are tolerated is because they wont cut your head off when you speak out against it

YOU DUMB CHRISTCUCK DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT PISSTIANITY IS ABOUT.
OTHERWISE JERUSALEM AND ISREAL WOULD BE NOW 100% CHRISTIAN WITH NO SINGLE KIKE ALIVE.

Lots of shills that shilled the whole pagan vs christians thing here to stir up and tear us apart. You used to able to talk about religion without assholes spamming, now you can't. Thank Holla Forums and CTR for that they started this and people warned us.

You're still wrong though

I didnt however

Funny, that is not what OP said. If we had gotten a sober OP that said

the response would have been different. Instead we got

IOW, the usual Holla Forums Christard bullshit.

The joke's on them because if even the Khazar theory was 100% true, the Jews of the Old Testament are not by and large an appealing group.

My wife and I are going with our mission group to help a village in Gambia, pray for our safe return. Hail Christ!

What is the jhazar theory

Yeah they do.

Good luck bro!

God bless you user!

Here is the Khazar theory debunked by Kevin MacDonald:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUDU1X29SJU

No, completely pozzed like the rest of them.

Sand nigger religion.
Real Christianity obliterates European tradition and builds churches over pagan temples.
It's all cancer.
Keep your Kike on a stick where it belongs, in the desert.
Completely alien and irrelevant to Europe.
Teacher to me at 6 years old: Washing the feet is how you show respect to someone because they have just walked across the desert.
Disgusting, cuckish vile.

You can't be serious.
History is the history of warfare.

At the height of Christianity the once tribes of Europe were doing everything to get one up on each other, even conversion, as well during the Schisms they can all be understood outside of an ecclesiarchal mindset. If you had such a belief system which would end warfare you'd only make yourself weak enough to be destroyed.

Miscegenation happens when you have the merging of two different peoples one is considered the conquered and the other the conquer.

I know there cannot be a peace until we remove the non-whites, do you have passages for that? Deus Vult at least captured this but nowadays a happa is moving into that picture more and more.

Why
Look more prideful young people are
The need to learn humility

Thank you and God bless you too user, those are some beautiful babies. My wife and I might adopt some Gambian orphans and bring them back home with us. :)

Yeah you are right. OP is a fag.

Listen goys I'm a white nationalist Christian but if you would prefer your daughter marrying someone of her own race who is an athiest over a non-white Christian than you're a cuck.

**:^)

Source?

College

Next time we send all abrahamites into the oven, not just the jews.

/Thread.

That's heresy, user.

Explain then.

That would be so wonderful, user. We will be adopting our 2nd baby from Liberia soon. Be sure to share your Facebook and Instagram with us so we can stay in touch!

He already did. You're too lazy, (because of your sinfulness) to figure it out… You're a waste of time, user.

Filtered.

They believe that evil comes from capitalism patriarchy Christianity etc but that human nature is gokd

Not a Christian, but this is a HIGHLY recommended doc for anyone who wants solid counter-arguments to the muh greatest ally stance that some Christians like to throw around.

wew lad.

gommunism isn't human nature, though.

Cant we just follow Christianity for its virtuous teachings and forget about whether or not it promotes racemixing/open borders?

Or just because it's true and because you can always save your soul even if you can't save your degenerate race

That is so wonderful user, I'm like more emotional about this than my wife is. I asked her if we could bring back a couple of youths in their teens as well but my wife said we can't afford to financially. :(

You ever hear about this awful person by the name of Charles Giuliani? He attacks the bible and christians on a daily basis and says it's a cult created by jews!! I'm so angry that I might call into his show and debate him.

Just tell her how comforting they will be when you are gone away, or if you are emotionally distant.

Also, think of what a joy it will be when she constantly posts pictures of them all over social media and never posts pictures of you. You will know that she sees God in everyone, without the veil of racial prejudice, and you will have the opportunity to sit in the background while the poorest among us take center stage.

Tell her this important Bible verse:

When the time comes, those words will strike her heart with their true meaning.

God bless!

Be careful what you wish for.

Christianity is cucked because Christianity is just Zoroastrianism mixed with Judaism.

Not true. The woman may have been called an Ethiopian by the area she came from (jewified translations) but was not black.

Reported for intl. REMEMBER THAT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING THEY SAY IS A LIE.

Given that it doesn’t promote miscegenation or open borders, you can do that, too.

lol die kike

Exactly, race mixers are impaled with javelins in the bible.

have only been to intl once and that was a few yrs ago you big dummy

haha

lol

Reported for intl.

Moses did NOT marry a Black Negro Bertrand L Comparet Bible History, Race, Christianity

we must help this documentary go viral. it will help to un-fuck the subversion that has been done to the church since 60s.

Wasn't Yehova the war god of the semitic pantheon?

do you want to discuss the claim or no?

Nah, your lies have long been disproven.

Hope you mean 1890s.

I see a lot of catholics, but no Christians. Hmm…

Daily reminder that a bunch of atheists called intl is posting the "christianity=cuck" meme after the odin meme failed miserably.

Don’t forget to sage.

Let's not bite more than we can chew. One step at a time.

Third picture is Protestant. Catholicism forbids women Clergy.

so you're going to call me a kike for making a claim but are refusing to even discuss the claim? stay defeated, christcuck.

sage
sage race mixer propaganda

upvoat anything christian identity

Argue that is a sin against the fourth commandment (Honor thy Father and Thy Mother).

Seeing as your genetic heritage comes from them and your ancestors, ruining it through miscegenation that creates inferior people (There's enough anecdotal and scientific evidence for this) or refusing to continue their bloodlines out of a sense of pomp and virtue signalling would constitute an offense against the commandment.

Christianity is fucking pro white maaan.

Both 2:9 and 3:9 say the same thing about the Synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2 explained

youtube.com/watch?v=yhS2-iSsbrQ

Revelation 3 explained

youtube.com/watch?v=3AS7MsZ1mls

wth I love Faganism now

Yea how dare those shitskins try to make their country better

Hell is forever!

How has Christianity improved your life and the lives of those with whom you have contact?

Posting for academic purposes only. Draw your own conclusions.

Forever!

Hell is forever!

saving the souls of people in impoverished countries like Gambia, Somalia, Honduras, etc, building them homes, schools and hospitals with donation money

wew lad, might want to learn some history and theology before you go damned people to Hell

That was before God had said not to inter-marry.

Even Joseph was given a foreign wife by Pharaoh.

Later in Deut 7:1-4:

rabbi anderson best rabbi :^)

hmmm. im not sure if "saving souls" is applicable. ill reword my question:

Thanks for considering my question and forgive my original wording

We build infrastructure for based africans that we let our wives sleep with.

Rev 2:9 refers to Judaic (Jews who follow Judaism/ unbelieving) people. Khazar or not.

It's really quite simple.

ba-zing!

pagan WN's don't realize that the society we live in is already pagan. Before Christianity pagan societies openly practiced sodomy and all sorts of degenerate sex magic including temple prostitution. Read 1 Corinthians, you can read Paul telling the Greek Corinthians to repent because they were being homos, trannies, worshiping temple prostitutes, sorcery, pederasty, and incest. Sounds a lot like our society now.

Pigeons are intelligent creatures, user. They can also see in ultraviolet.

Hell is forever!

That's why there is no such thing as an atheist, they're really pagans, and it's possible to start pointing out their idols after that. Environmentalism is a big one for many W.N. who feel so comfortable with animals that some even stop eating meat completely.

kek.

Hell is without pigeons.

Hell is forever!

user.

Hell is forever!

u mad

where? i was asking this question politely to any christian lurking:

kike.

Hell is forever!

Saged

No shit. Eternal torment. Like a never ending season of Glee.

Forever!

It's forever! It's Hell.

Hell is forever!

you're really making christianity look great m8..

kek.

Hell is forever!

forever

Hell is forever!

Yep. And you're living in it.

Thanks, but people need to be reminded, fun fact, lot of jews are called zionists, they are just atheists in a secret club.

Hell is forever!

It's forever!

user.

Hell is forever!

the concept of the natural man being pure and untainted comes from the writings of rousseau, from the age of enlightenment. to rousseau, man is born righteous and driven to cooperate, and the introduction of property, wealth, government, society is what turns men corrupt. the writings of rousseau, combined with the works of hegel, eventually turned into what we now know as the communist manifesto. in essence, the idea of communism is that we are pure without a government to taint us, and it plans out a roadmap to get back to this state.

locke on the other hand, also from the enlightenment era, can be seen as the founder of modern conservatism. locke's philosophy looked at the natural man as a brutal greedy savage that wants nothing but to ensure its own survival by any means necessary. locke sees government systems as rising up from a collective agreement of these savages to work together instead, for the mutual protection of the collective rather than the protection of the individual. property and ownership to locke is something intrinsic as well; you put in an amount of effort to create something and it becomes yours because of that effort spent. compare this to rousseau who would say that property is a creation of society and has no basis in the natural inclinations of man. locke's work can be seen all over the declaration of independence for the united states, which is in many ways a direct copy of different excerpts from his treatises.

This. I haven't seen a thread on Holla Forums touching on religion that hasn't resulted in shills and spergs bitching at each other for a long time. I was actually surprised when I saw the one thread we have, talking about ancient religions and history of our people, lasted as long as it did before the shills and D&C brigade came in (still, it was nice to see the shills not present in said thread as well as making religious D&C threads like this for a week or 2).

Right now our focus shouldn't be on which religion is more cucked than the other. With Trump's win in the election, his inauguration coming up, and future elections in Europe that can continue and help take down the (((globalists))) and their agendas, we have to be vigilant in making sure that our (((enemies))) don't try anything to steal our recent victories and potential victories away from us. It doesn't matter if you believe in the Christian God, Celtic/Nordic Gods, or don't even believe in a god. Events and issues we need to focus on are not going to get done by us arguing like this (which I'm sure our Gods would prefer us not to do right now given the current state of the world), and worse shit's going to happen if we spend our time arguing.

This thread is easy to hide unless you're the kind of person who comes by spoiling for a fight.

This.
Race always comes before religion.

I'm not lying dumbass. You think people are not going to notice christcucks preaching open borders? Not going to notice "for only a dollar a day" breeding turd world shitskins since before everyone here was born? The only under the radar bit is christcucks getting paid millions to ship them in, but even that has not gone unnoticed: youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=1h26m12s

Again, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

Hell is forever!

Anti-Christian!

for you

Forever!

It's Hell.

Hell is forever!

And look at the reasoning their god gives:

It's not about racial purity, especially as most or all of those peoples are Caucasian and probably quite similar to the Jews genetically, but about not wanting the Jewish cult to get watered down or fade away due to contact with other religions, especially as those religions were more tolerant and from that standpoint more appealing.

By contrast, Moses married a woman who was at least in part non-Caucasian. I will note in fairness that Ethiopians are an unusual group with about 40% Caucasian genes, and probably the most appealing/compatible/attractive people that you would give the general label black to. Of course, that doesn't mean you want to have kids with them.

Those same "D&C shill" arguments could just as easily be used to support Jews, Judaism, and Israel.

Christianity is dying in the West, and it has been responsible as much or more than any other factor for the decline and perhaps eventual destruction of the native peoples of Europe. Fuck you if we think we are going to lighten up when your shitty religion is in its death throes among those who care about white interests.

You Christfags have treated Holla Forums like your personal sandbox for years, inserting your shitty religion and cries of "Deus Vult!" into threads having nothing to do with religion. Then you whine endlessly when evidence and arguments are put forth on the spot destroying your religion and any pretense that it served white interests.

For the past year or more, you've been on the defensive. That is where you will stay until everyone understands the full extent of the crimes of your cult. Nobody really cares, btw, if you want to privately believe in your religion, but don't dare come onto a political board with a case that it has been something positive to whites or anyone else but Jews, and not expect to have your cult torn apart publicly.

sage

lol reported

You are. Roast in hell.
Enjoy those strawmen.
lol reported

I'm now 100% convinced that these are slide threads as well as astroturfing that Holla Forums is so vehemently divided on this issue that they'll waste time and energy arguing about it incessantly. It's obvious when other threads that are Christian or Pagan related have barely any to no shit flinging going on simply because they didn't catch the eye of the shillbots.

go back to shit on your own cuckboard

forgetting sage

Hell is forever!

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

so lets to to /christian/ :^)

This is the same reason why TRS got a boot up its ass.

They also said Kek is Metatron, but if you look into Metatron's story you can see the hook of the nose. Secret pacts and rituals hidden like some Spirit Cooking bar mitzvah? That is the very opposite of what Kek is and these Abrahamist usurpers know it. They fear the Frog-God because Kek wants YHWH's head on a plate for what YHWH's precious Israelites wrote against Egypt in that slanderous, false Book of Exodus.

Christians made up a lot of shit about other religions to vilify them so that future Christians would look back at how evil the pagans were and would never wish to leave their religion.
If you believe that shit then you probably believe the insane shit that is said to have occurred in the 'holocaust'.

Don’t care, kike.

Reported for intl.

From /christian/

No.
Christians chose God.
I am disappointed you don't know Pence's quote of Lincoln's:
"I'm not sure we should worry about whether God's on our side, but we should ask if we are on God's side"

Anyone who isn't allowing the christian shilling of an organized attack on our board is a kike right?

Because anyone whos not a christian is a kike? lolz

What would your Christian grandparents say if they were to see the way you denigrate the faith that they cared about and spent so much time with?

Also, filtered because who has the time?

Should I report your spam comment? Or not, user.?

see>>8735258

>>>/christian/