Italy HAHAHAHA!

BEPPE GRILLO JUST SOLD OUT FOR GOOD
In an unexpected turn of events, leader of the Five Star Movement party is trying to make his party leave the EFDD coalition which Farage is the other half of, to join ALDE, the European liberals group led by European Federalist Guy Verhofstadt (thus making it the 3rd political force in the EU parliament).

Naive voters and uninformed Holla Forumsacks on suicide watch!

Salvini throwing a party as we speak

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-08/shocking-move-beppe-grillo-calls-ukip-split-urges-hook-european-federalist-liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

la-zanzara.radio24.ilsole24ore.com/salvini-ero-comunista-andavo-in-giro-con-la-spilletta-di-che-guevara/
bigstory.ap.org/article/ae3f36e2295d457b89457449be02def3
web.archive.org/web/20170109202516/http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ae3f36e2295d457b89457449be02def3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seamed always like a Soros shill

yeah, I'm sure this is completely organic

Italy is so fucking stupid. I hate my home country.

Polite countersage

His M5S party is pro-EU leftists, but they're against the Italian establishment and the unfair treatment of Italy within the union (i.e. the deal that got Italy into the Euro fucked over many companies and they want to have a say in how the wealth is redistributed as well as to print Euros themselves, they want fair treatment of the rapefugees but they also want them shared within other member countries), they manage to appeal both to the hardcore communists and to the "youth" but they'd throw their country under the bus if it meant having more nigger dick stuck in their throats.

Can some user translate what these organizations mean and, by extension, the point of this for those of us that don't speak spaghetti?

M5S = five star movement, originally anti-EU party that Beppe is the leader of. Just did a complete 180 and went full pro-EU dicksucker. Hilarious betrayal.

EFDD = Anti EU coalition in the EU parliament. Beppe just left it after using it to springboard himself into power.

ALDE = EU dicksucker coalitiion in the EU parliament

I told you Grillo was a buffoon and that Salvini was our guy. I can't believe some gullible Holla Forumsacks were backing him.

he was always a shithead since the beginning
the only true opposition in italy is either lega nord or fratelli d'italia

This, too bad Meloni is basically just a female Salvini with less support.

Don't worry about it too much, after all U.K.I.P. is civic nationalist.

sage
Literally the only news that matters now is that which covers the Jewsa, Britbongistan, Russia, or China. Was Italy suddenly declared a superpower again?

you didn't actually sage

B/c the Jap.-anima' cuck was likely being ironic. Still, you could report him for announcing "sage".

I told you he's a crook. That's why I only support Lega Nord, Fratelli dItalia and Fiamma Tricolore

kek

Italiam here, I always told you Holla Forumstards M5S was the worst party of Italy
Here we have no legit right wing party or movement, not even something like our god emperor
Pls help

The EU is the reason Italy can't just toss out the rapefugees. Speaking of which, the Syrian War is more or less over, so there's no reason for all these niggers and cameljockeys to keep flooding into Europe unless they had some (((other motivation))).

Raze the Vatican.

No it's not. I can't comment on broader Italian politics but if it's anything like Britain then it has nothing to do with Europe. The right uses the EU as an excuse but we shouldn't go along with it. It's only important for after they have entered the European country because of the rights given and has very little to do with actual refugee policy.
I dislike the EU on principal but acting as if europe would be a right wing paradise without it and claiming it the most important policy is truly pathetic.
Back to >>/Brit/

Terrible. He even had a meme name

(check'em)
A comic, democrat and populist, compared to (((Michael Moore))) and (((Stephen Colbert))) sold out for fistful of shekels? I'm not suprised.

Dou you really thinked that you can save white race by (((democratic elections)))? You need Black Shirts and DoTR.

I remember when some people actually posted how he is a leftist cuck like bernie sanders.

hahahahahahahaha I remember the thread where I kept saying that we can't trust him and the other dude from the far right party is the candidate we should support. With a bunch of people saying he has no chance and we should go with Grillo, if you're reading this, I told you you fucking faggots

this fits the italian stereotype

Yeah, strange though that they still held the election when Holla Forums decides who wins anyways.

Bowser did nothing wrong

As unexpected as Trump backing Israel, just because some points in the M5S agenda coincide with ours does not mean they are our guys.

Italy was a mistake. Padania when?

No clue who this guy is. Don't give a shit.

He hosts a television show called Diners Drive-Ins and Dives.

Any country leaving the EU will further damage the Union if not destroy it at this point.

So even Mario and Luigi are important in a time where Europe is at the brink of destruction and just needs a little push to blow up and cause leftists to go on sucide watch.

And he thinks he can get away with dragging the party with him? Or is he just abandoning ship once he gets a little name recognition to the team that will pay him a bigger salary?

He IS the party, he's the supreme leader of M5S, he's not going anywhere. He's got control, his party is 90% mindless drones, and anyone who dares to speak against "the will of the movement" (grillo) is thrown out.

On a side note - did you guys know the "voting" on his website is done on propietary software? He probably rigged it to reach the 80% they got.

Actually the vast majority (~78%) of the members of the party is supporting him in this choice (if the vote was not rigged).
Also I've just heard that ALDE refused his support.

Only retarded Burgers thought he was anything but a clown, no Italian browsing Holla Forums had any doubt about it.

Like fuggin pottery.

Was about to vote him, thankfully he showed his true colors. Salvini cuckini it is, then.

This. I've been wondering for ages how so many Holla Forumsacks could be blissfully unaware of how much of a leftist cuck shed the M5S is. They've always been pro-gay, pro-immigration, anti-racist, and all that comes with it.

The fuck is all this shilling for Salvini now, he's a literal communist.

la-zanzara.radio24.ilsole24ore.com/salvini-ero-comunista-andavo-in-giro-con-la-spilletta-di-che-guevara/

Just deal with it, there is no hope for Italy at the moment.

Destroy Europe?
DON'T MIND IF I DO

M5S is doomed now though. Grillo's popularity is based off of his anti-EU sentiment, he has just pulled a Cuckpras (Cuckpras' approval rating in Greece is like 5% now).

My understanding was that M5S put it to a direct vote how many of their voters would support implementation of ius soli in Italy, and the majority rejected it in favor of ius sanguinus (birthright vs. blood citizenship). He also has made overtures at mass deportations of shit skins.

So at this point it's just another Podemos/Syriza, i.e. just another rebranded center-left movement that is doomed to fail. That's good for us. You have no idea how much damage the rebranded version of PASOK (Syriza) has done to the left in Greece.

These various incarnations of leftism that constantly rebrand themselves ("Green", "Social Democrat", "Progressive", "Pirate Party" etc) need to be undermined.

Hurr fucking durr. There's nothing better.

HE GOT REJECTED

bigstory.ap.org/article/ae3f36e2295d457b89457449be02def3
web.archive.org/web/20170109202516/http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ae3f36e2295d457b89457449be02def3

They will probably ask again, and be accepted. This was just an attempt to gain leverage. In any case his reputation is now ruined.

From your quote it seems he was a commie. There's nothing wrong with that if he really changed his ways (if he changed for better and not for something even worse like anarchy).

CHEERS user
CHEAERS
CHEERS
CHEERS user THANK YOU CHEERS
CHEERS
ENGLAND IS A [troubled] COUNTRY

no but really thanks

Wasn't this old, dago faggot a literal CLOWN, before getting into politics?

Fat bitch is about himself and power. Dude will be corrupt as shit if he ever gets power.

FARAGE NOW WANTS A REFERENDUM TO TAKE ITALY OUT OF THE EURO, IF GRILLO WANTS BACK IN
POINT AND LAUGH AT THE FAT BASTARD

I just really liked the name Beppe.

Fucking hell, guys, what did you expect?

SOLO FOTTI LA MIA MERDA SOPRA