We Wuz: Melanin Black Market Edition

An idea from another thread was blessed by Kek with quints, pic related. We need clever infographics on the melanin extraction process.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL2jDyPAXIU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1258964/pdf/biochemj01180-0127.pdf
biochemj.org/content/ppbiochemj/15/1/118.full.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1212005/Teenager-invents-23-solar-panel-solution-developing-worlds-energy-needs-human-hair.html
inhabitat.com/nepalese-teen-invents-cheap-solar-panel-using-human-hair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is really good. Bump

Somewhat related, apparently this thing is now Miss Finland. Can anyone confirm this?

Fuck.

holy fuck

howdoyoudofellowattractivepeople.jpg

Check those trips.

Maybe, to make things interesting, you should make Infauxgraphs about ways to produce melanin, make them as complex as fuck and add small parts telling dindus they can harvest the melanin off of their bodies by doing something harmful to their skin, like throwing some damaging acid onto their skin and collecting the burnt tissues. Just so they could literally get their own slaves to do so.

Wow , where can I buy melanin? I really need this resource for my industrial processes in the dermatology business.

shouldn't be too hard considering they record themselves doing the fire challenge

>Smooth, rich vanilla ice cream with a turd lodged it

Life is suffering.

turd in the punchbowl!

OK, lets get back to matters at hand.

How are we going to bring forth this plan into fruitation?
Sure niggers are dumb, but are they *that* dumb?

yes

you know they are. all we need are infauxgraphics and greed

Niggers really love themselves, much more than white people, so I think some who are really woke will believe this.

The answer is yes and no. On the one hand, yes, they're dumb enough to believe a conspiracy about "whiteys importing mudslimes and afroniggers to harvest the melanin off of their bodies and use it for, shit I don't know, medicine n' phone technology n' sheiz, while hol up we coulda harvest that shit ourselves", and no, they're not dumb enough (on average) to do harm to themselves without just reward. Even the nigger in is doing that with the idea that he'll either be seen as a brave man by his fellow niggers or that his exposure will inflate his e-peen and bring him bitches.

Essentially, what I propose is that you build up this crazy theory where applying over and over a certain substance that is sure to cause them and their close friends permanent harm over a long time (as opposed to just setting oneself on fire and harming himself immediately) will inevitably make their own melanin drop like a liquid. Either that or convince them to buy "Liquid Melanin" off of you for "cheap" (really just whatever black liquid substance you could think of) and pretend they can use it to gain the power of their ancestral Egyptian's forefathers' cocks or whatever.

how damaging is concentrated bleach to skin? i can imagine their skin turning white through the bleach makes the effect seem real, and then we tell them to boil the bleach, now with the melanin "dissolved" in it and the mustard gas kills them all!

A cursory glance at youtube seems that melanin being sold for $350/gram is already a thing. Jump to the 8 min mark

sheeeeit cracka that fucked de be takin r melanin AN r babbys?

Dude, in this video a fem-nog actually is 'addicted to bleach, using it for fucking everything, even mentioning swallowing paperballs dipped in it.

Sad part is, it does'nt look affected by it.

Niggers in Africa lop off the limbs of albino niggers and ground them into powder so it can be snorted.
YES, NIGGERS ARE THAT DUMB. WE CAN GET THEM TO SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER OVER MELANIN.

This. The melanin rhetoric in these two videos is consistent and once they believe it to be valuable it will be worse than when they sold each other into slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=lL2jDyPAXIU

Perfect, just let some Cola out to get stale, add spices and other liquids to keep it dark and have it taste differently and sell it off for 20$/cl

It is damaging but the effects are too tame for it to be very harmful. You'd need some grade A acid for that, but you don't want to burn them off forever, just give them a week to get to the point where they become whitey themselves.

here is the science to back it up
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1258964/pdf/biochemj01180-0127.pdf

>Gloria's addiction to bleeeee-atch began 7 years ago WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH HER THIRD CHILD!

All we need is realistic looking graphs about the shares and sellings of Melanin in Africa and some other minor Asian countries dindus can't pronounce and it'll look official.

She wouldn't…on the outside, anyway. If she was bathing in enough of it to affect her skin, she wouldn't be anything but a pulpy sludge mixed with hair and teeth.

If you skip to 17 min he can't read numbers

How do they even survive

How much could we harvest off of these 2?

Rest

Holy shit this is amazing

Looks like the replica of Lucy they have at my local archaeological museum. What's with all the slutty women in their underwear, and then the black one. Can we have some decency on this earth for once?

Time to start my own abortion clinic.

This is the stupidest thread i have ever had the displeasure to witness.

What is with Holla Forums today?

Go away Goldstein.

I wonder what people checking this place out must think when they see this thread.

I'm afraid that wouldn't work for long enough. Niggers are stupid, but not that stupid. Whatever the extraction process is, it needs to actually work. The result needs to be that they have something in their hands that they can sell for money.

As soon as that is the case though, and there have been channels set up to sell it, you can bet your ass, they'll be literally skinning each other in American cities.

Man that is some authentic niggress right there. Scanning the bottom part and giggling at how much it pops out looking like a man. 9 girls and 1 man.

negro''' by…
we could get them to literally scalp each other

Convince them that there are underground processors that will extract the melanin for them for a nominal fee if they bring in slabs of black flesh.

miss Helsinki, not miss Finland.

just one independent contest run by some rich weirdo for her friends

No… Any nigger smart enough to check the chemical composition of the results isn't going to fall for it anyway.

All that's required is that the extraction process result in some sort of black/brown sludge or powder.

In Phase 2, we crash the melanin market and bring the price down low enough for every user to buy some (thus driving the demand)

No, I mean unless whatever the proposition is, is genuine, they'll maybe skin a few dozen niggers, before they realize 'shiet, dis ain't bringin' in da money an da bitches' and stop skinning niggers. The extraction process needs to work, it needs to be possible to replicate it, and it needs a solid outlet market, through which it can be sold. This will only be a solution, if niggers can make a consistent and stable cottage industry out of skinning fellow niggers. I'd also caution, only to put this into place in areas that the police has completely withdrawn from. You know the ones where NLM has been extra egregious. I'd wager the hardest part, once the process is completed, is to get buyers to consistently buy nigger-acquired melanin with a don't-ask-don't-tell approach to it. Don't forget, the whole thing doesn't work as a solution to the nigger problem, unless they go out of their way to kill and skin each other. A nigger-abomination that survived it, is still collecting welfare and still nigging.

This is why we need to crash the melanin market… If we can bring the prices down to realistic levels, anons can actually buy it to drive the demand.

Of course, the key to it is really just to get the ball rolling in Africa, which should be pretty fucking easy… Then, you merely plant stories of the practice in the US mainstream media, and let the local niggers "discover" the black market for themselves.

METHOD FOR THE EXTRACTION OF MELANIN FROM SKIN

biochemj.org/content/ppbiochemj/15/1/118.full.pdf

Looks like an Indian + Abo, tbh

Praise Kek

Reminder to kindly ignore slide threads, thank you.

Nigger lover.

I'm sorry Grandma

FOUND A COMMERCIAL APPLICATION FOR MELANIN

Solar panel production.

Sources:
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1212005/Teenager-invents-23-solar-panel-solution-developing-worlds-energy-needs-human-hair.html

inhabitat.com/nepalese-teen-invents-cheap-solar-panel-using-human-hair/

Talk about killing 2 birds with one stone… Solve the nigger problem, AND the energy crisis. All we need to do is convert niggers into solar panels.

420g at least

Ok, so we now have:

We're onto something here.

good info. all you need to do is make simplified infographics in ebonics of the first pic and distribute them throughout detroit

Why be concerned with niggers in africa?
They are in their own shithole, murdering eachother already.

Shouldn't time be better spent doing something about nigs in your country?

that niggers really are this dumb

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN AH AIN'T GONA PAY NO TAXES LLEGALY CUZ AH CA JUSS USE MAH MEL-MENAL-SKIN COLLOHR TA MAYKE DAMN SOLA PAWAH? DAYUUM NIGGA SIGN ME UP FO THAT FINNA GUD STUFF

Sounds like this was made by the same (((people))) who pushed googles and skypes

What if we convince them that smoking melanin gets you high?

who said we had to settle for it only having one use when there can be a whole list, like potheads with hemp

Be easy to push in the black nationalist ranks they already attribute magical properties to it I'm sure we can push something like the more melanin you consume the closer to "the cosmos" you are we can possible get black melanin vampires/cannibals/ghouls.

that get