FINLAND YES

==NIGGER ELECTED AS MISS HELNIKIN
So this is the new Miss Helsinki.
Not Miss Congo, not Miss Senegal, Miss Helsinki, the Miss of the capital of NORDIC European country.
A country where the majority of people, let's say 80% or more have blonde hair, blue eyes and everyone has pale skin.
They let win the antipode of what is the Finnish beauty. I've never seen a "white" winning such contest in Africa, Asia or India. Just in the European countries you see this bullshit.
It started with the French contest, then England, Germany, Italy and now - Finland.
Amazing.

Damn I fucked the red text. I need to kill myself.

Disgusting. The other competitors must be really pissed off. Losing is one thing, but losing to someone clearly worse than you?

Holy shit.

finland is beyond repair
and sage old fucking 'news'

CHECK
THE
CATALOG

At least she doesn't have benis

NO, WAIT!

Take Finland with you.

Helsinki is beyond repair

Fuck off. Finland is still 97-98% white. We are in a far better situation than other European countries.

To understand how much of a joke the Miss Helsinki competition is, here's the last 5 winners of 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. You could pretty much call it the "Miss Beauty is a social construct" competition.

Oh and this woman was placed last in the final because the judges are cultural marxists.

WEW

She looks like shit. Even race traitors wouldn't touch that.

Well perhaps she'll become a loving mother, which is more superior than winning beauty contests.

Wait, she has HIV?

What's wrong with this face.

What is this about the mods being leftists weebs?

She won again?!