Marvel trolled Mockingbird's Chelsea Cain

So do you guys remember Mockingbird? That awful feminist comic with the "ask me about my feminist agenda" that nobody read and people only found out it existed after it was cancelled? If not lemme give you a refresher.

Amazingly, this shit actually got a Eisner Award nomination. But wanna know the best part? Chelsea Cain wasn't invited nor did she knew about it.

archive.is/G6njV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pAaQu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, the Jewish nature of the comic book industry is something I truly love.

Very quick to name yourself. Aren't you, Jude?

What's wrong with you?

Why is everyone learning this now?

To top it off, Marvel will garner even more bad press than they already did this year.

If Marvel sincerely thought hiring SJW would lead to money they're far more retarded than I can begin to comprehend.

And with that bad press, their sales will go up. Because the fans who were shafted, the actual fucking losers who have long boxes full of comics and buy merch and other nonsense, will come crawling back as Marvel starts hiring good artists and competent writers. We're already seeing it with the new Venom series, which if you compare it with Venom: Space Knight series (which was full of feminist nonsense) you'll see that Costa's Venom dwarfed Space Knight in sales.

Next thing Marvel will do is get rid of Spidey's current cast of homos and midgets, and bring back Mary Jane, Flash Thompson, and the Osbornes into his supporting cast.

They did, and they are.

Brockfag calm down and stop shilling for the impossible.

I bet Chelsea is gonna get shafted for these comics, just like Ardian Syaf had for making jew comments.

*shafted for these comments
Goddammit

He is right though. Secret Empire is a steaming pile of shit and has been criticized by enough people that Marvel went full blown panic mode and had ABC publish an article spoiling the whole thing just to calm people down about Cap being a Nazi is a permanent thing.

Yet there are retards still spending money on that shit for it to make into Top 10.

What are you on about? Everything I said is objectively true. Venom Space Knight Issue 6 sold less than 17 thousand copies. While Costa's Venom issue 6 sold nearly 70 thousand. It's objectively doing way better.

Isn't she back already? She's Spinneret and her and Peter have a daughter whose super name I forgot. Or is that just some alt-continuity thing on its own?

Btw, do you remember Venom Space Knight comics being "shilled" here when they were coming out? Hmmm? Why do you think that wasn't happening?

That's alt-continuity. And was obviously them testing the waters. They did the same thing with testing Eddie Brock Venom stuff during all the Secret Wars nonsense. Basically, every series they put Eddie Brock Venom in, sold well. And their alternate series with Flash Thompson Venom, sold like shit.

sauce of that article please

Everyone here knows they are cucks.

archive.is/pAaQu
Here you go.

I still bring up cap being a nazi to trigger and confuse shallow fake comic fans, it's pretty fun

fuck knows, but your veiled argument from ignorance doesn't disguise the fact it is constantly being fucking shilled

Oh wow. Being treated like shit like everyone else?

Wonderful.

Impressive dubs, user.

Kill yourself.

Holla Forums isn't a single person and Marvel can die in a fire. I'm not paying them for any books. Vote with your wallet only works if the industry isn't complete cancer

We were warned about this.

>actively tells people to buy the comic and gives out amazon links to the tpb

That last one is more than enough for me to consider it a shilling thread. No Holla Forumsfag would suggest that his fellows spend their hard earned money on comic books.

It's only going to get worse after the movie comes out.

Do you have any idea how many Venom comics there are?

Do you know how many Venom comics are being published right now? Hint, it's more than zero, but less than two.

So it seems more than a little suspicious when someone refers to the only Venom comic currently being published as MIKE COSTA's Venom. It almost sounds like a Marvel publicity blurb.

Actually, Venomverse is being published soon, and Costa isn't writing any of that. But the reason I call it Mike Costa's Venom, is the same reason I called the Cranage series from last year, Gerry Conway's Carnage, so as to let you know which series I'm talking about. There have been at least three ongoing Venom series, not counting the countless miniseries and what not. I call the Remender and Bunn one Agent Venom, and the shitty The Thing rip-off I never mention at all. Would you be happy if I just called the new Venom comic, Venom? Would that make you feel better?

I'd be happier if you just spent your money on gay Eddie Brock fan art instead of supporting Marvel.

Also Flash was better

Whoa friend, I'm just bringing it up as a hypothetical. I mean, hypothetically, you could be just naming it Mike Costa's Venom, or you could be telling us it's Mike Costa's Venom so we'd go to our lcs and ask for it by name.

You tell people to buy it, you gush over it, and you constantly mention how it's "anti-sjw", almost like it's a selling point for the book. I mean, you're on a comics board on a chan famous for fighting sjws. What better place to shill a book targeted to that demographic?

Now, I'm not saying you're a shill, but a lot of your actions might be interpreted as the work of a shill.

Where does this singular lust for Eddie Brock come from?

Now it makes sense. lol, get rekt, pleb. Saying Flash is better is like saying Ben Reilly is a better Spider-Man, it requires a metric ton of shit taste.

The comics.

thanks fam

Eddie is like the Bayformers of Venom hosts. Popular, but not that great

The only people who say this are the ones who haven't read the good comics he's been in. Are you really going to pretend the comics where he had cancer were bad? That the Anti-Venom arc was bad? That him knowing Spidey's identity but refusing to hurt Aunt May because she's innocent is boring? He's by far the most multi-faceted Spider-Man villain. Actually, you can't even call him a villain at this point. Just like the Punisher, he was introduced in Spider-Man, but he's become something all his own.

Spiderman has had better villains.

Okay, that doesn't change the fact that Flash was a bad Venom. The character of Venom, is the symbiote, and Eddie Brock. Flash was Venom as much as Jane Foster is Thor.

Flash was a hero. Eddie was a shithead that killed innocents then tried to take the high ground

He was a Zogbot bitch who had to sedate and drug the symbiote so it wouldn't kill him. He wasn't Venom, he was only slightly better than Mac Gargan Venom.

Eddie saved New York City from a Plague, Saved Earth from a symbiote invasion in the 90s, and saved the universe form an old god. Eddie might not be a hero, but he's a hell of lot better than some bully who got his legs blown of for Israel.

Eddie was a monster who hunted Peter because he couldn't deal with being a fuck up. He killed innocent people and just kept throwing out excuses for it. Hell I'm sure turning into a team killing fucktard and killing Toxin helped everyone.

Even Punisher saves a bullet for himself if he ever goes over the line.

Yes, and that made his character compelling and allowed to grow and change.

You're someone who can only root for "good guys" aren't you? That's what Marvel didn't understand about why Agent Venom stopped selling. He wasn't Venom anymore, Venom fans don't want Captain America or Luke Skywalker, they want someone who is deeply flawed, tries to do the right thing, but fucks up, they want a tragic hero, they want an anti-hero, that's what Eddie Brock is. Flash Thompson is just a generic patriotard.

No that made him the same tier as Scorpion. A shit you want to see knocked down. Peter fucks up, yes. He has blood on his hands from the offset of his origin. Venom killed innocent people intentionally. It's like trying to pretend the Joker might be a good guy because he had a burst of guilt before he killed another random civilian.

Oh they can be. Eddie Brock isn't one. He's just a 90s gimmick some Holla Forumsmrad thinks is the second coming of Christ for some reason.

lol, fuck off back to reddit, pleb

Maybe people like him because at this point he's the only comic character to actually grow and change over time? Or maybe you're right, maybe 70% of all posts about Venom are one mega autist who doesn't even sleep just so he can make you annoyed.

Don't forget, just one guy bought all 40 thousand more copies of Eddie Brock Venom than Space Knight Venom. Clearly Flash is the real Venom that everyone loves.

Well we had Power Girl Autist. Venom Autist isn't a stretch. Also the new series seems to be retconning his change you speak so highly of. I will say on a final note, if you hand Marvel money just because they're printing shit with your shitty 90s husbundo on it you are a cancer. There's not even an argument there, you're throwing money at Disney so they can fuck you over in a year or less. You help enable SJW fuck ups to keep working because Marvel will just channel any profit into doubling down on a narrative.

There have been Venom threads, more specifically Eddie Brock threads, for at least two years. Long before anyone knew Eddie would be Venom again. You're just plain wrong, and the fact that you're a Flash-fag really illuminates your motives.

By the way, can't wait for Venom to be used as a vehicle for that smart monkey and her pet dinosaur so they can stay relevant. Thanks for encouraging that

Some fuck is trying to put amazon links up to the tpbs and you expect people not to call shill

Brockfag is a shill
But he's also gay for brock and the space nigger goo
You can be a shill AND a faggot you know that right?
I think brockfag might actually be symbiocide

Well wanting to fuck goo is OK. Shilling though, no

Think what you will about brockfag, he's playing Holla Forums like a damn fiddle

Moon Coon and Devil Dinosaur are going to get rekt by Stegron and then Venom has to save them. They already spoiled that in the description.

Oh my god, when you were making those posts, that was the most autistic thing I've ever seen. The fact that you think there can't be more than one autistic comic book character fan on the internet is a symptom of your own autism. The internet is a big place.

How did it even happen this time? Lets see, oh here's the first post.

Totally valid, on topic, with slight tangents to other Marvel comics. Gives examples that make sense.

Then this post:

Is where it all goes to shit. The Flash-fag is the real problem.

To be fair, it's not like we needed to have another thread on how shit modern comics companies are. We knew this. Hell this bitch isn't allowed to complain after people like Kirby showed exactly how you will get fucked. You have a roadmap and you still go.

Brockfag is like a perfect example of what not to do. Hand the big two money.

Brockfag needs the cancer his husbundo had.

(checked) I enjoyed how even normies who only watch the movies started memeing about that shit, it was the moment Marvel must have realised just how badly they'd fucked up

Go back to Holla Forums, nigger.

What the shit?

Interestingly enough, I recall coming across another comic written by Cain in the most unlikeliest place: an erotic anthology published by Fantagraphics back in 1997.

Only thing keeping me from thinking that he is a shill, is him storytiming the books. I only have experience with shilling related to vidya, software, medical devices, and pharma, but piracy is something that none of them would engage in or be allowed to by an employer to do. Maybe it's different in case of comics.
Books are decent enough too, and I can see the appeal of them if you are a symbiote fan. Especially after years long droughts of decent Venom related content.

Again, just because they hire SJW's to push their narrative in their books doesn't mean they care about those writers, because again to the big two you are expendable, they can snap their fingers and replace you with literally anyone and you would have no say in the matter.

In this case they saw that Mockingbird got them positive press from feminist shill sites, which got the series nominated for a shitty award and they took advantage of that.

Funny thing is, Cain isn't even a comic book writer, she's a young adult writer, so they hired her because they didn't give two flying fucks about the book since day one.

Welp, time to add the Eisner Award to the long list of shit that hipster faggots have infiltrated, corrupted, and exploited to push their post-modernist cancer on society.

Gotta keep that Will Eisner turbine running. The State of New York depends on it for over half of their energy needs.

So she's just like Gabby Rivera. That explains alot.

quickfix

Except she actually has a something of a successful career, unlike Rivera, who was working in a LGBTQBBQ call center or some shit when Marvel gave her the job. So Cain knows how much her time is actually worth. Which is why Mockingbird was canceled at 8 and America, like Hellcat and Mooncricket, will probably go on twice that length despite having worse sales.

…..are you retarded?

Is there any reason why that shit was allowed to run for as long as it did? I mean that Black Panther comic was dead on arrival, it was so poorly received it got cancelled in the third issue I think. And Black Panther is more well-known than Hellcat and Mockingbird due to the movies, how did this happen?

Not even.
The second issue.

Yeah, but in the past hipsters were actually talented. The degeneration of mankind is a sad state of affairs.

Because hipster twats like Rivera and Leth work for pennies. They're more interested in being able to say they work for some place as big as Marvel while pushing out their little self-insert fantasies. Also not being able to make much money allows them to cry on twitter about having money problems. Gotta keep up that "I'm oh so oppressed" narrative rather than being adults. Cain and whatever no-name-self-import nig that was working on that 3rd Black Panther title have some standard of pay. So those books get canceled at level we're used to seeing as opposed to the barnacles like Leth, whose titles can sell lower than even the worst selling title 7-8 years ago.

bump

And you're a moronic faggot if you think any company would pay money for someone to post on Holla Forums.

DAILY REMINDER THAT TOM HARDY HAS ADMITTED GAYNESS

Hollywood is filled with the gay. The gay mafia forces it for any actor to get anywhere. They must perform sexual acts of some kind.

Will Venom have secret gay Mafia symbolism?

No. Can't hint the truth the populace like that. But it's Sony so they'd be stupid enough to give themselves away.