Can we talk about the fact that Jews destroyed classical music by introducing atonalism and minimalism...

Can we talk about the fact that Jews destroyed classical music by introducing atonalism and minimalism? Can contemporary classical music ever recover? Much like as every social science in college, classical music (((teachers))) are pushing future composers to this "trend". If you don't do music derived from atonalism you might as well kiss goodbye to your career as a composer unless you delve into the soundtrack world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu9MT7WiWP4
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY&list=FLEKOuO4tCAqYUb1iKd6NFAg&index=10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=-qoUHzPn67g
youtube.com/watch?v=K_YZwEms2rE
youtube.com/watch?v=wVSmiasnAuk
youtube.com/watch?v=0RuylPp-uUE
youtube.com/watch?v=1LlE41gvNcw
youtube.com/watch?v=UFV1x4UtpDM
youtube.com/watch?v=_rhGpxoyFC8
thescore.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=tH94YuQtg-8&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_Freemasonry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the morden rap songs are about whores,sex and gangs.should we blame blacks? let the music evolve.don't care about trend.

Have you read this book yet OP (I haven't)?

Hi Avi, did you have a good hanukkah?

It's the Kali Yuga. (>>8721193
I ain't gotta explain tits.)

Let the music evolve to something no one in humanity likes, except few jews. Well said Schlomo, you must also love empty paintings or canned shit as modern art.

But that's the Jews' fault, too.

Even african jungle beats are better than jew published rap

Exactly. Look up (((Jerry Heller))), the mastermind behind Eazy-E and NWA.

Go into any record store and the majority of these low t fags will be listening to free jazz and other nonsense they consider high brow, in reality, it's just post-modern marxist jungle noises. It's pathetic. The only arguement they can construct concerning quality is that it's challenging and is self expression. Now I just order records online. The jazz age in the 1920s not only killed music, but poisoned all american culture.

That being said, I occasionally enjoy harsh industrial, musique concrete and power electronics, but I enjoy range of electronic produced sounds. There is only so much you can do with a free jazz standard quartet, that eventually every record sounds the same. It's literally aural autism.

Mein neger.

Is that why most of my high school's jazz band consisted of nerds and autists?

kill yourself, my man

it gets stale after a while, recognize it. Steve Reich is alright but everyone else is just a fucking bore

do you have any idea how pleb you sound?

Granted, most high school jazz bands play dixie or big band standards, which are often palatable, and sometimes quiet good. It's the lower more ''avante-garde" sub genres of jazz where all tones, melodies and themes are thrown into the trash and are replaced with abrasive atonal elephant squeels in the name of self expression. It's retarded. I mean these people have every right to listen to this crap at home, but go to any record store in the world and 9/10 times there will be this racket playing, with a bearded beady eyed low t guy scatching his beard lying to himself that he enjoys it, and working at the counter.

No and in all honesty you can't even blame the kikes when whites are the largest consumers of it. Peoples just got a lot lower.

Wow really made me think.

Does anyone force you to purchase music or listen to a certain genera? If not only the consumer can be blamed because their choice was completely voluntary

rap is for thug. we must stop this plague.

Enjoy being mentally ill.

Nobody forces niggers and Jews to make this music at gunpoint. Consumers will consume what is put in front of them.
I don't even know what your point is supposed to be, Leonard.

Zing!

I listen to lots of music but have never listen to rap, none of my friends in school did either. I don't see how the average white person having shit taste can be blamed on a outside source.

So classical music doesn't exist anymore? Damn. I better delete all my mp3s …

Came here to post this.
The days of rich patrons funding a composer are over. But the Internet gives you much more exposure, and with computers you don't need an orchestra to perform your music. IF you are any good, then your music will get around.

I don't see how I'm blaming their taste on an outside force when I point out that niggers and Jews are the ones making rap music. I don't see how you aren't retarded.

As well you should. Don't you know about rotational velocidensity?

And they would only make the music if it was profitable. Are you part of pleb-IDF or something?

I could do a lot of things that are profitable, but I don't do all of them. It's very easy to not do something even if it's profitable.
Never heard of the PIDF, what do they do?

Cultural subversion. Those who controlled the media controlled what people heard growing up.

White people have no excuse when they have shit taste in music, but anybody who suggests Jews aren't to blame for creating the garbage and deliberately flooding it everywhere are good goys at best.

((((rothko)))

stinky jew rat from east europe migrated to usa to crash art.
(((CIA))) helped him to push his rubbish of degeneration.

See that's exactly how I learned I didn't like rap. That's like saying if someone was exclusively exposed to the sound of nails on a chalkboard they would start to like it because they can't find anything else to listen to?

We too I guess that's what sets you apart from other people

They defend plebs online and make excesses for there poor taste

I acknowledge they made it but the only way I'm giving a rap user any sympathy is if they are being forced to listen to it at gun point.

Who the fuck said anything about giving rap consumers sympathy? You argue like a Jew. Naturally you always shoot a traitor before an enemy, but the enemy remains the source of evil and that enemy is the Jew.

You hold someone accountable for committing violence even if they were indoctrinated to do so, but ultimately those doing the brainwashing are causing the situation. Don't be a fag about it.

You need money to make media I would argue the money is the source of evil.

Holy shit you actually think people were indoctrinated and brainwashed into having bad taste

nigger music is created by (((universal))) etc
niggers dont own their music, its 99% jew designed.
jews decide the artists, their songs and the content of the songs
the only part about nigger music is that niggers are performing it in order to trick western white children so they want to become drug dealers and bums instead of bankers and lawyers.

even "white rapper" eminem is a jew (((see video))) together with his producer (((rosenberg))))

brainwashing is easy, fam

(((white rapper)))

the other day I was watching some movie and it showed some 80s rap in a TV. I came to my attention that you could dance to this stuff and the lyrics were mostly sane and happy. But that wasn't subversive enough for the jews, so they had to push gangsta rap which changed the genre forever.

The same thing happened to opera back in the mid 20th Century with the introduction of (((musical theater))). Go listen to Puccini's La bohème and then go check out (((Jonathan Larson's))) Rent, which shows a clear picture of what happens when faggots poz everything up all in the name of multiculturalism.

Yeah, it's the hipster belief that the untrained human ear can actually tell the difference. Don't tell me how to enjoy music, faggot. That makes you no better than the Jews who try to tell me what music to enjoy.

morose empty crap.

More morose crap.

Reminds me of Steve Jobs, the customer isn't always right, they don't know what they want, you lead them.

Atonalism and Serialism didnt last long at all. No one listens to that shit anymore, except posh artsy kikes and a few rich idiots. It died like all kike attempts will. True music that
speaks to the soul of man and passes the test of time will never be forgotten and its coming back full force in Ambient, Neo-Classical and Classical-Minimalism and as Neo-Medieval music.

Grating to the ears, can't stand to listen to it.

It's true. Our heritage and destiny have been stolen and now the fucking japs do it for us. All we learn in university is harebrained (((avantgarde))) bullshit. The people graduating from couldn't compose themselves out of paper bag.

nobody likes atonalism except for some freaks, but that doesn't stop them to teach that in conservatories and expect you to dedicate your life to it if you want to be taken "seriously" by academic peers. Not to mention those programmes to put atonalism in music halls, even if they end up empty. Your examples are mostly enjoyed by people who don't give a damn about classical music and aren't even considered in academia, those discs are reviewed by pitchfork and residentadvisor so they can tick the checklist and say they like "orchestral music" (to me they're boring as hell anyways).

Strictly speaking "atonalism" (meaning serialism) is dead but there are many spawns and descendants that sounds as bad or worse taking all of the attention in academia.

unfuck your shit up, fam

Fucking slant eyed yellow monkeys and their sweet beautiful music.

Even shit made by violent gangsters like Afrika Bambaata didn't have "gangsta" lyrics.

They also don't like to talk about how much they took from krautrock and early electronic music for their shit.

God bless you, man.

Will you like this, at least?

You can label it "beauty that will redeem the world" til the cows come home, doesn't change that it's morose sounds coming out of the speakers. By your logic a blot of menstrual blood labeled as art is art.

japan has literally stolen everything from the west and from china.
all they stole they slightly changed and called it their own "japanese"

religion - copied from korea
architecture - back then from china and korea, later from europe
art/music - europe
technology - england/germany/usa
law - germany

Eat shit. Saw a performance of Adam's Lament in Munich in Fall 2012 (but maybe it was 2013). Pärt made an appearance in the theater. The room was filled and Pärt received 3 standing ovations from enthusiastic audiences.

Get out of your basement, faggot.

(You)

I was referring to the "English" accents.

You don't know what morose means and you didn't listen to the whole thing.

Seriously kill yourself.

Their Scottish.

Why is everybody ITT being so morose? It's like you guys don't even wear a beret with pride.

One of the many places I couldn't live in or visit, I'd go insane hearing that at every turn.

Has nuffin wrong with contemporary music.

What's your point? Does that reduce the quality of any of that stuff?
So what?

the 10 seconds I previewed were the gayest seconds of my life

You first dumbass, it should be easy for you given your proclivities to wallowing in morose crap.

Did you at least listen to the guitar music then? Also, how about some "morose" music from a hohol.

I've already listened to it.

As per your terms, it's your turn now.

I wonder if the music snobs ITT realize that there has always been music about whores, sex, and drugs. Even Bach wrote ditties about coffee. The music we know as "classical" is just the stuff that was commissioned by royalty or the church. The musicians themselves had lives outside of their commissioned work and many of them wrote great dance music and pop tunes.

for fucks sake you dumb faggot, I'm talking that Arvo Part won't be discussed in the future because the jews won't let him have a good place in music history. It's not about fucking popularity and recognition but control of the narrative. Almost nobody likes the avant-garde stuff from nowadays but that doesn't stop them from making a narrative and painting that music as the end-all, the definitive music of an era, even if nobody listened to it. What will music historians speak about in 100, 200 years into the future?

Actually music is the only art that still is not 100% degenerate. Yes, you have niggers singing about sex and drugs, but you also have songs about love. Is not like painting where today you can't find a single artist who paint like the old masters. Not all music is pop, you just have to search well. Song related.

see

Go be retarded and small-minded somewhere else.

Wagner himself employed atonality in his operas. When used with sensitivity and discretion, atonal sound can be used to create an emotional reaction in the listener or amplify the effect of a larger piece.

Yes, it's a Jewish abomination. But I love it. Fuck, I can't help myself. Akhnaten by (((Phillip Glass))) is my favourite opera. I listened to it just after reading Savitri's "Son of The Sun". Hit me right in the feels.

His Mishima soundtrack is a masterpiece, too. There, I said it. Granted, it and Akhnaten are like diamonds lodged in a steaming pile of shit, but I can't help but love them.

I also really, really like Electronica and EDM; both of which trace their lineage directly back to minimalist orchestral music.

Fuck, I'm a degenerate.

Shame they didn't copy the best social structure though.

Now you just need to defend Trump's being kosher as fvck and we'll know where you're from.

so that day the fucking theater was full of people who don't listen to classical music on a regular basis but likes part and co. So what, go and hang around to classical music lovers and see how much will they discuss those artists.

Stop shitting the fucking thread dumbass. of course you're german, the worst shitposters on the entire planet.

WEEABOO FAGGOT DETECTED
DROWN THE WEEB CUCK

Thanks for the discussion.

And I'm not German. I'm American. Born in Michigan.

Richard Spencer, is that you?

Reddit spacing? This is just how I type, goy.

(Checked)
Take the early music-pill, friend.

How about some more weeb music?
youtube.com/watch?v=eu9MT7WiWP4

Seriously, what's wrong with current sounds?

Yes, academia still pushes Serialism. They also push moral relativism, deconstructionism and all manner of filth. But fuck em, nobody cares about their outdated shitty opinions of " Muh Kunst " honestly they are a small percentage who have to flash their degrees and act like they are stirring the course of music when in fact they are not. They think they have to keep wielding the whip because without it we would revolt but they cant see that the more they whip us, we are pushed to revolt.

America has no culture.

Reported for not even trying.

For the love of money is a root of all [kinds of] evil.

Money itself is a tool, and can be used for good or bad.
If you are going to quote the Desert Adventures at least do it right.

My favourite composer is probably Henry Purcell, on the strength of his secular semi-operas and theatrical music alone. Abdelazer and King Arthur come to mind.

I do enjoy early music, I just happen to listen to more contemporary stuff.

I'm torn on (((Gershwin))). I'm a longtime piano player and Rhapsody in Blue, Concerto in F, the preludes, etc. are incredibly fun to play. At the same time it is undeniable that the blending of jazz/blues elements in a classical setting were the final death of modern classical. It's possible that since Gershwin was involved with folk/jazz song writing before he composed classical pieces that he realized classical was on its way out. It's just so incredibly stereotypical of a jew to blend something ugly with something beautiful and call it profound. His brother claimed after his death that his greatest aspiration was to be remembered and taken seriously as a true classical composer though. We all know Jews generally don't create or compose, they prefer to be virtuoso players of the goys creation so they can "interpret" it.

My goyish sensibilities are pretty rustled at mixing negro music with what is the pinnacle of the white man's musical achievement, but compared to so much crap that came after him I have to admit that there is genuine beauty in some of his music (2nd mvt. of piano concerto fx.).

(((Gershwin))) can eat a dick.

Go live in a fucking jail cell. Minimalists should all be put to death. Worse than pedos.

is there any point to argue with weebs?

there is a difference between anime and (((anime)))

all animes today are shit and for shut in autists.
its a low input, flat model and supports degeneration, multiculturalism and mass immigration, retardism and
MASSIVE FAGGOTRY

Progressive rock is white music.

Women are the root of all evil. This is why whether you're a kike or not is determined by maternal lineage.

I'm out of smugs, someone post some

your parents have no culture because you are a nigger

Somebody pair that up with the perfect loop 8-bit style gif of a car cruising. Or post said gif, I don't have it.

Girls = Time + Money

Your proof's a shit.
F-

Go back earlier then Henry Pur and things start to get even better. Thanks to based Walther von der Vogelweide. miss that guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY&list=FLEKOuO4tCAqYUb1iKd6NFAg&index=10

Short blogpost, tldr jews actually like shitty music

Found the girl browsing Holla Forums!

top kek

yes jews are actually into most of the stuff they push, I think a lot of what looks like jewish conspiracies is actually jews following their natural instincts

(checked)

The shills make themselves obvious man don't worry about it. Along your point though I noticed something funny this year. I moved to a new place and found the "nice" food market in town. Basically whole foods but a bit nicer and less corporate/hipster. What's on the radio? Jazz standards, but only classy ones, no vocals. Interspersed is some classical guitar, only the good stuff too.

Then look at this with the store I used in the old neighborhood, that had wood walls and floors, and played strictly pre-impressionist era classical. Fresh Flowers awaited you at the door, coffee was roasted and doled out right past that. Employees were shit skins but exclusively the kind that can read and write english.

Now contrast either of these with Giant or Publix. Mudskins everywhere, top 40 blasted at annoying levels of sound, employees hate you, product is shit. It's literally a page out of 1984, with the upper class getting the privilege to drown out the noise box on the wall or just turn it off if they want to. I can't speak for many other places because I don't go out much, but I would put noise pollution near the top, after things like demographic change which are obvious, it might be the top psychological weapon employed by the jew. Degeneracy on the tube is close but increasing choice makes for increasing difficulty in pulling that off. I guarantee you however that noise in the "meatspace" is something 100 percent jew engineered.

No one is stopping you from going out and creating any sort of music you like, or pushing your tastes on others.

I don't disagree that Jews had undue influence on classical music. I'm just trying to remind you, and all of the other anons sobbing about muh music tastes, that if you don't like it, go and make your own fucking music you whiny faggot.

Why would I do that?

One of my childhood friends is an ethnic jew atheist. His whole family is the typical insane neurotic depressed stereotype. And all of the adult males are either lawyers or bankers. The art in their house is new age shit, his parents listen to shit music and have shit art taste in general.
Another childhood friend of mine is Catholic. He's a mud adopted by infertile goyim, taken from cambodia or some mudshit place. The art in their house is all gothic, intricate, HARD TO MAKE, actual art. None of this bullshit. His family are business owners who actually make shit like fire safety equipment.
Neither friends are doing well in the real world, the jew is a depressed neurotic and refuses to use his jew connections because he associates jewness with his shitty family that he hates. The mud has an iq of about 70 so you can guess how well he's doing. This and answered the JQ for me.

No wonder I spend so much time listening to video game music!

The thing is that if you're aware of it you can try to ignore it but those who aren't aware of it are having their minds controlled. And after 8 hours of that shit they go home and watch some mindless sitcom about two faggots raising a kid or something. The allegory of the cave springs to mind here.

You ought to think a bit before posting. You're essentiall just saying "don't care, why would you?" "go fix it today, its nothing" "why bother talking about history?"

there are several leaked documents from cia on art.
jews pushed degenerate artists/autists like rothko into spotlight and media to crash white peoples art.

rothko himself is a filthy jew cockroach from russia (now latvia)

ID:6c9d46 - JUDE

Therefor shecklers are the source of evil:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

Video games are pretty much the only thing keeping orchestras alive.

23 and me says I'm 6% jewish, thanks Cromwell.
Enjoy some of my people's ethnic music here, goy!

gb2 >>>/auschwitz/, it's where all the patricians hang out

breedy gud

so creepy

WW1 killed the white proles' faith in the elite and their music

Capped. Basically how I got around to the JQ. Classical music really is the best defense of the unique greatness of White civilization, and cultivating an appreciation for true classical music is bound to turn many white people into embracing their heritage and understanding exactly (((who)))'s behind its degeneration.

That's not what I said at all. I didn't say that I don't care. I agreed that Jews have had unprecedented influence on music development.

What I was trying to get across, is that we are free to make any sort of music we like. The Jews are not stopping you from creating music of any kind, in fact millions of people create music every day.

Instead of whining about the Jews ruining your music, go out and make some music that you think is great. All I see in this thread are people whining, and calling others Jews and plebs for their taste in music.

How about you go out and create some music that you think is the way it should be? Or if you don't have any talent, but enjoy listening to music, go and aggregate collections of music that you love and share it with others, or write about it. Do something to improve the situation.

The Jews aren't holding a gun to your head, forcing you to listen to their music, or stopping you from making your own music.

As a musician, I think studying the history of music extremely important. But I also think the stuffy, arrogant attitudes towards what is "acceptable" music and what is not, is autistic as fuck. Again, if that's your bag by all means go create whatever music you want, but you're a real fucking idiot if you think music can't evolve, new types of music be created and developed, etc.

It reminds me of losers who collect expensive guitars, but don't even know how to play them.

This might be worst shit I've ever heard in my life.

you have to go back. shill for your music somewhere else.

This naive, shortsighted perspective on how the world works is exactly the reason libertarianism and related movements are flawed. It cannot comprehend how (((people))) might manipulate consensus to their benefit in any way other than directly pointing a gun at the heads of everyone. So when people are complaining about this, it must just be that they're too lazy to get their voices heard, not that they aren't able to. They must just be stuffy, whiny, backwards luddites that can't deal with the fact that music, art, language, etc. are evolving and (((progressing))). You see, that's the attitude that's "autistic as fuck", not conserving great traditions and heritage against their deliberate deconstruction.

B-b-bad goyim! You must be intolerant! Or racist! In penance you can watch an entire opera of beautiful European music composed by ((((((((ALAN BERG)))))))

*consensus and demand

polite sage for double post

So have you ever created music before, or done anything to raise awareness of the Jewish problem with music (which is valid; why do you keep saying I am invalidating your concerns?)?

What have you done to preserve the music and culture you care so much about?

My fucking point is that it is autistic as fuck to whine about it on anonymous message boards. Go and do something about it you fucking cuck! Write about your concerns, go create music you think is "proper", make collections of music you think is great and share them / write about them.

That's not even close to what I said. I said that it's retarded to whine about it while doing nothing about it. Was trying to empower you to take action, user. I never said that the Jews haven't fucked shit up.

Listen chief. I buy a season pass to the symphony every year, my girlfriend signs in two philharmonic choirs. I literally use my money and time to help preserve our musical culture.

What I have a problem with is people shitting on any kind of new music, because it's different. I like chiptune, I like video game music, I like tuvan throat singing, I like classical of all kinds, I like ambient music, I like movie soundtracks, I like all sorts of electronic music, I like gregorian chanting, I like acoustic music of all kinds (especially traditional American folk music, e.g. clawhammer banjo), I like all sorts of Jazz, I like fucking Harry Belefonte motherfucker.

And I don't care if you think any of that music is "degenerate". Music is fascinating, and I will like and produce whatever the fuck I please. If you don't like it, don't fucking listen to it bitch.

And again, because I'm sure you're itching to misquote my words again: I agree that traditional forms of European music, of all kinds, should be preserved and continue to be developed. I agree that Jews have shitted things up, and I applaud your efforts to think and write about this.

Go and do something about it.

The main problem with what you're saying is that nobody is obligated to do the things you're suggesting and there's no reason to think that they should be.
Nobody has to be a musician to know that they like certain kinds of music and not others. Nobody has to aspire to musicianship before criticizing a form of music that they detest. Nobody has to put in the effort it takes to record a good song or album unless they feel like doing that.
Personally, I don't feel like doing that. I don't think most people do. I think most people enjoy listening to music more than they do making it. I think that's fine, and I think the problem is this "Why don't you go out there and make yourself into a resource that the music industry can use to perpetuate itself, go-err, guy?" attitude that tells people that they have, or may have, talent that can bring something to the table.
The most talented musicians I know are well aware of their talents. The least talented musicians I know remain talentless because they think they're already talented.

Synth orchestras will NEVER sound as good as a real one.

You have to be fucking kidding me. Of all the options, you're selecting that talentless hack? The entire company is/was talenteless garbage that just reused other peoples' ideas. Even Inon Zur is better, and he's a fucking jew.

You just wrote a whole lot of nothing, and again misinterpreted my words (intentionally or not, I don't know, if so well trolled because here's another reply).

I didn't say people were obligated to do anything. I said if you don't like something, go and do something about it, because otherwise you're just another whity do-nothing cuck.

Didn't say that.

Didn't say that, either.

Didn't say anyone has to make albums or music.

There's nothing wrong with that.

The "old world" music industry is cancerous as fuck, you won't get any argument there from me. I am not part of it whatsoever. In fact I don't even sell my music, I just give it away for free, and don't even copyright most of it (I think selling digital content is a dead paradigm).

I don't know why you brought this up, though. It doesn't have anything to do with what I said in any of my posts. It's a total non-sequitur.

Okay, thanks for sharing, but again what are you driving at here (it doesn't seem related to what we were discussing)? Are you asking my opinion on this?

So what are we arguing about here, Dr. Memes?

I noticed that you ignored the parts of my post about how I encourage the development and preservation of European music, and suggested you either go make some more of it yourself (and you indicated you have no interest, which is fine), go make collections of music you love and share it with others / write about it (make a YouTube channel and playlists, make a blog maybe), or write a book or article about your philosophical concerns regarding the degradation of the genre. In other words, I said get off your slovenly ass and take action or fuck off with your cucked whining.

I indicated that your concerns seem valid to me, and encouraged you to take action. You ignored this, and pretended that I said the only thing you could do is become a musician. Then you threw out a non-sequitur.

If your next reply is as awful as this one, I'm not replying to it.

Piece of shit site dropped my attachment.

This is some retard logic. What exactly can I 'do' about it? Go up to my friends and tell them to stop listening to nigger music? I mean, seriously, what exactly do you want people to do?
I'm genuinely confused as to what else 'taking action' to defend good music would entail. Do you want me to start a record company with loans from Jewish banks? Why the fuck would I start writing music reviews? Nobody cares about my opinion w/r/t music and nobody should.
Take action fucking how? None of those suggestions even begin to appeal to me. I'm not going to write a fucking book about this subject, I'm going to post about it on anonymous imageboards. Why would someone publish me?
I sincerely hope that you keep your promise.

Soo is Gustav Mahler degenerate?

Well he helped and supported Schoenberg, so yes

Beautiful.

This is now a music sharing thread, every post above is to be ignored and repeat autists reported. If you must flame them, sage goes in all fields.

Did you know that the banjo is pretty much the most American instrument of all time? Attached is Hobart Smith playing the fucking shit out of a banjo. Enjoy.

sage

What an argument…

So much for not responding to my comments if they weren't good :( I guess you just don't have anything to say.

Did you know the banjo is one of the only instruments that can be historically verified to have been invented by whites in North America? No one actually knows for sure where the guitar came from.

sage

sage is not a downvote you nigger

You clearly don't know how sage works.

I'm okay with this.

Here are a few pieces by Giovanni Sgambati, a composer/conductor who is unfairly ignored today.

One of my favorite pieces ever, Requiem, Op. 9 by Maurice Duruflé.

no

fuck off

I remember always liking music class in primary school because we just did nothing but listen to classical music all the goddamn time and the teacher talked about musical theory of each piece we listened to and what it's supposed to convey, but fuck me if any stupid kid at that age would understand or even cared about it. Most didn't even care enough to listen to any of the pieces which were being played in class and some didn't even show up when the teacher took us to go listen to the music live. Anyway, I remember the first time I listened to Schoenberg in one of those classes, I remember it was one of his string quartets, but not which one. It was atrocious, it sounded like someone just scribbled a few random notes and called it a day, if anyone listens to death metal, I'd liken Schoenberg to what is colloquially known as "tekdef", which is just incessant wanking with no real structure to it.

Oogabooga

You have to factor in how pretentious they are in their endless quest to appear cutting edge, as well as their obsession with otherness, and their championing of those who they perceive to be (often fittingly) outcasts.

Jews are like women.
Everything is about appearances.

You're right, though: all of their instincts seem to compel them to patronise, and possibly actually enjoy, things that are obscene for the sake of being obscene.

Their soullessness has to account for their otherwise inexplicable deficits in the fields of art, music and philosophy.

It would seem that, as far as they are concerned, every endeavour has to somehow further what I would call satanic interests: those of the vengeful underling. Thus, they are the eternal enemies of hope, decency, truth and nature itself.

No surprise, then, that they peddle and fly the flag for feminism, multiculturalism and homosexuality.

They put it there, you take it. If you weren't drawn to their cancer or such massive cowards that profit is more important than vision and imagination then it would have no effect on you. It's only when we are experiencing USSR level "do this or end up in a mass grave" do they really force it upon people, but even then defiance is preferable to towing the line.

Bruckner has some of my favourite music.

Wagner detailed how consumerism was a bane to art. People are following the money, just like those artists out there that do porn/ero shit instead of something good: it's because the world is filled with degenerates and being one yourself is the only way to "make it big," apparently.

FFVII has such a great soundtrack.
I really don't understand why people hold up VIII's. Maybe they're just looking for anything to particularly like in that terrible installment.

Anxious Heart is a classic.

wtf is this shit

Some dank digits in this thread.

Could have used a better midi patch set. Most of the instruments sounded worse than the SNES era games. It also lost a lot of musical quality, in particular for generic combat music being pretty lame and uninspired.
Interestingly, they had to redo the Dollet invasion theme because the original sounded too much like a blatant ripoff of the main theme of The Rock. They also as I recall had at least one song with full lyrics and a real orchestra, so that might have put it up higher in some peoples' minds.

It's worth mentioning that one of Schoenberg's pupils was a man named Alban Berg; Berg went on to compose "Lulu", perhaps the most degenerate, shit-fest of an opera that has ever been composed.

Progress, goy.

I'll be honest, after listening to his works, I'd rather listen to this vid related and I didn't even like the latter one bit.

(checked)
I still get chills listening to that sound. The way it first comes up in the Train Graveyard, fuck. That game was such a fucking masterpiece. They did so much more with so much less than 99% of the games that are released today. FFXV is surprisingly not terrible, but it didn't move me anywhere near to the level that the Squaresoft golden age classics did.

You know what game actually has a hugely underrated soundtrack? FFXIII. Pretty much the only redeemable part of that train wreck series.

A new challenger appears!

but the 'scene' is absolutely haram

Some composers who used serial techniques probably literally did this.

I agree about 13's soundtrack. I've even got a couple of the tracks from 13 on my mp3 (including Barthandelus' theme, which is sweet).
Haven't played 15, but it looks pretty awful (the combat/gaylords at least).

I'm excited for 7 remake, whilst being completely convinced that it'll be a letdown; what with square enix never having made a good game (to my knowledge).

But yeah, the magic of the ps1 era is gone. I'm excited for

Good thread OP. The problem isn't so much atonalism and minimalism (Wagner himself experimented quite a bit with atonalism) it's more about the impact of Schoenberg/Second Viennese School. It's a pretty big redpill, but I haven't gotten around to making any infographs yet. Essentially (((modern academia))) have tried to push Schoenberg as a modern Beethoven and attempt to destroy Western classical music tradition. They even have the audacity to call the Jewish music of Schoenberg and his students as the "Second Viennese School" as if they are the spiritual heirs to the "First Viennese School" which was made up of Haydn, Mozart, and Beethoven.

Slowly working through the Gradus Ad Parnassum actually. Fun stuff.

Reported for not even trying.

Come on now, matey. I highly doubt that's true (only tried 6 for a bit, but found it too dated to get into tbh).

No, you faggot, you're a snob for not realizing it. I don't care if you listen to it or not, but to refuse to acknowledge it because "muh perfect Handel!" is retarded.

Reported for illiteracy.

fucking ell ma?! that sounds like a couple of cats fighting on the keys

So, Jews gonna be Jews? Essentially critical Theory?

I don't think people here believe that it's wrong to experiment like that and put it in a part of your piece to achieve a certain impact, however Schoenberg and his ilk based almost all of their compositions on shit like that. A friend of mine once described Schoenberg as retarded horror movie music, basically the music sounds uncomfortable, hence horror movie music, but the parts where the action picks up get abruptly stopped, before the action abruptly begins again, so he described it as if the monster was chasing the main character, but he kept stumbling and falling so you'd have to wait for the monster to get up again and again.

Like any JRPG it's only worth it for the story, but being pre-PS1 era you'd be hard pressed to find an english non-censored version. Jewtendo of America censored the fuck out of those games. Very feels-filled game, lots of death and sacrifice.
But yes, FF7's midi soundbank was awful. Trumpets that sound more like harmonicas?

If you think about it, it's the jewest thing ever. Making all notes "equal"! what's with their obsession with equality?

And it is an extremely "artificial" System.

is simplicity really a bad thing? can you blame somebody for preferring bluegrass to classical music?

The best way to approach an old RPG is to treat it like a novel with gameplay, IMO. Don't play it when you want to play a video game, play it when you want to read a book, and I find I have a much better time with them.

Everyone should be working in that world. VR is the future

I'm guessing plenty of anons would probably criticize say Stravinsky or Debussy simply because the Nazi's said they were modern and degenerate. I'd go up to bat for both of them being beautiful and essential to the Western musical canon. Yes, even though Debussy did marry a fucking Jew.

You're quite the whiny little faggot aren't you?

go back to 4chan

Dead serious here – I have always loved European chamber music. My interest tails off somewhat with the late Romantics in the 19th century, but otherwise it's all there. Though I admire the work of those immortals more than I can express, I really don't know much about music. I certainly have no theory or practical skill to inform me, I just go with what connects, which describes almost all of the works of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, and even a few less prestigious names like Debussy. Before today, I had never heard of Arnold Schoenberg.

Mistakenly thinking that Holla Forums might be wrong about something, I just looked up the first high-view-count video on YT that had his music. It's Piano Concerto, Op. 42. Can't go too wrong with a piano concerto, right?

Holy shit that's horrible. I swear to god I tried to go into it without any preconceptions. I tried to just let the music take me where it wanted to go. But that fucking drek sounds like a cat falling onto a piano from the chandelier. I didn't know pianos could suffer like that. That was fucking abominable.

Why, Jews? Why are you like this? If you didn't automatically favor every single one of your kinsmen – instead holding them up to a certain standard like we do – you wouldn't have to be boiling acid in the face of society. Don't you want to produce things of beauty? Don't you want to accomplish wonders?

Again – I had never heard of this composer. I found the Jeweyist-looking picture of him online, but I really, really tried to give him a fair chance. It's just fucking awful. I honestly think I'd have known it was written by a kike even if I just heard it somewhere.

Fuck. Now I feel like I just drank lemon juice. I don't get it – Offenbach was a kike on his father's side. Why did he produce music worth listening to?

i'm sorry but bluegrass is the whitest music ever to come out of america

I'm 100% with you, i would even say that early Schoenberg (his "romantic-phase") is quite beautiful, heck even Alban ((((((Bergs)))))) Violin Concerto is in its own way quite beautiful. (the ending)

That's an apt description coming from a child, but once you formally study this shit it's so much worse. Music scholars have been ascribing specific emotions, and even colours, to individual musical keys. The way a composer moves through those keys is a way of evoking emotion and connection with the music. Some traditions in music are (were) so ingrained that they could be changed significantly and still be recognized, and beautiful.

What the ((((Second Viennese School)))) did was say fuck all of that. They specifically set out to create music that is without tradition because it is unrecognizable, unmemorable, and unrelate-able. They took a shit on ALL traditions and called it (((expression))).

And now they are working to remove music from schools.

This right here is one of my favorite pieces of neoclassical metal

I think it's deeper than that. I think that they are, on average, deranged, and that it causes them to enjoy degenerate shit. Either that or they are taught to like shitty things in religious schools, which is true to an extent. When I confronted my jewish "friend" on immigration he replied "well what does it matter, we are all going to eventually become some toast-coloured single race anyways"
I asked him where he first heard that. Se said south park, but I have my doubts to the truth of that.

This is the result of the ((((Second Viennese School)))) and the mark of the end of consistent good art music production.

(((Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy)))

"…FELIX
MENDELSSOHN BARTHOLDY. He has shewn us that a Jew may have the amplest
store of specific talents, may own the finest and most varied culture, the highest and the
tenderest sense of honour — yet without all these pre-eminences helping him, were it but
one single time, to call forth in us that deep, that heart-searching effect which we await
from Art because we know her capable thereof, because we have felt it many a time
and oft, so soon as once a hero of our art has, so to say, but opened his mouth to speak to
us. To professional critics, who haply have reached a like consciousness with ourselves
hereon, it may be left to prove by specimens of Mendelssohn's art-products our statement
of this indubitably certain thing; by way of illustrating our general impression, let us here
be content with the fact that, in hearing a tone-piece of this composer's, we have only
been able to feel engrossed where nothing beyond our more or less amusement-craving
Phantasy was roused through the presentment, stringing-together and entanglement of the
most elegant, the smoothest and most polished figures — as in the kaleidoscope's
changeful play of form and colour — but never where those figures were meant to
take the shape of deep and stalwart feelings of the human heart."

Jews have diametrically opposite tastes to aryan sensibilities. We like clean homes, they live in squalor, we bathe often, they smell like rotting teeth and decay, we make music with call and answer and complex rhythm and counter rhythm, Leitmotif and alteration, and they bang on a fucking keyboard while shitting their pants and call it music.
We are so far apart that reconcilliation is impossible, but you knew that already, user?
Have some Friedrich Nietzsche

Of all the works of word or pen,
the worst, of all
Holla Forums was right again

Sorry not sorry about the redpill user, believe me you needed it. These (((people))) shit everything that they touch

oh, user

have a palate cleanser

Thanks, user. I needed Bach. Everything is so well-balanced and paced. It's as if five angels are sitting together and discussing quadratic math in heaven. A part of my soul knows what the next measure will sound like immediately before it's played, as if there was only one way it could have sounded. As if Bach was merely chipping away bits of marble to reveal the sculpture that was always inside the stone.

JQ answered. Gas.

Good taste.

I like both of these even though one is from a kike. Its probably because I like weird & horror themed Music. Like the Evil Dead soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qoUHzPn67g

Trips of Truth

Interesting, I've been meaning to read that. It's not exactly recommended reading in music school. I quite like Mendelssohn, even though he is an ethnic jew (religiously he was a protestant). embed related I find very good, and pic related is breddy gud too

From what I remember of anecdotes from "Judiasm In Music" his main point was that they can pretend to play emotivley, but that they are just lying

you too

God dammit what the FUCK

It's worth noting that I love shit like King Crimson's Moon Child, but this shit is unbearable. There's nothing to it. It's just a jumbled, garbled, horrible mess.

Maybe that's the point- maybe it's just meant to be awful.

Checked
Have a related response

Is chinese cartoon music atonal and minimalistic?

How do you feel about synthesized classical music? Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=K_YZwEms2rE (can't embed)

Nah. Them chinese cartoons can have some good music.

This isn't to bad actually :D

embed related for smetana

Anime music is often satisfactory and sometimes beautiful. Too bad I can't say the same for most anime these days.

Your jew is showing.

That banjos got's some good twang to it, so does the singer.

About link related: While I would rather hear Beethoven's music played by a wholly Aryan orchestra live, just left of center front row, rather than played by a computer, I'm never going to say that big B's music is unacceptable.

Well I never denied being part jewish, though little enough to be OK by the Reich's standard.

LOTGH uses tonnes of classical music, and to good effect

I used Ancestry.com, it said I was like

Your DNA is also on the eternal database, faggot.

Video game music was always good coming out of Japan, usually quite consistently so.

This is insight into the jewish consciousness: a jumbled mess much like their blood but highlighted by this constant need to destroy. It's seriously offensive to my ears.

It's not like I gave them my name, address or anything like that. Besides, it's too late now.

Wow, it's like all the worst elements of prog rock combined into one piano piece

Wow, I have no idea how to play piano and me sitting there tapping out some random bullshit sounds 100x better than this.

meh, It'd sound 200% better without the electric guitar. It ruins the beautiful song tbh

Yeah seems like older anime used alot more synth & classical music. especially in beginning themes.

Dance of pales is great but everyone gets a hard-on for blood tears. I bet its mostly cause the name though.

This is one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever listened too. The notes feel horribly flattened and are played without any regard for good timing and they start banging on the keys like a toddler at about the 3:20 mark.

SotN had my favorite soundtrack among vidya and Megukas my favorite among cantonese cartoons.

I didn't make it that far. I seriously had to stop at 2:39. Forget Twenty-Three and Me, if you want to know whether you're part kike, see if you can make yourself enjoy that.

Link related is shitty 4chord pleb shit, and its not even in english. Country music is better.

The (((Second Viennese School)))) is all music like that. And due to the ((newspapers)) and ((music journals)) that kind of music has been in vogue since 1910. I was forced to study this shit; I, and neigh everyone I knew, hated every second of it. But if you want to be a famous composer today you HAVE TO incorporate it to an extent, or go into game music or movie scores as some anons have mentioned.
WHO JUST WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS?

As long as we're on the subject of anime music, the song that plays at the end of Cowboy Bebop is an incredible rock song. Why is the Jap imitation of Western music so good?
youtube.com/watch?v=wVSmiasnAuk

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuylPp-uUE

Europeans are creators of culture, Japs are curators of culture

In general it has all gone down hill. Less merit and more service. Now there is little merit and it rides on service; hardly any romance but mostly baseness (muh dick).

This is one of my favourite movies ever. I must have seen it dozens of times when I was a teenager and didn't really understand what it was about it that I liked so much. It was the romance, the struggle/self-sacrifice, and the "magic"/myth. So Aryan in quality despite not being so.

Reminds me of that town in Japan where everything is Swedish. In fact they are better at being Swedes than modern Swedes are.

Pic related is pretty good too

underrated post

Was one of my favourites. I haven't read anything since Griffith's new Band of the Hawk and the new anime managed to be worse than the older one (minus the end credit song which is amazing, especially the lyrics [to me personally]).

Speaking of Berserk music, Susumu Hirasawa has some truly majestic works from the 90s/early 2000s.

Some pretty excellent shit. It's been quite a time since I've read it too, EvilGenius download links are down for some reason, so eh. I'll torrent it later. At least they're off the boat.

Crystal tears, and Wood Carving Partita a best.

One of my favorite behind perhaps Heil dir im Siegerkranz and Panzerlied

THE MENAGERIE IS FOR QUESTS ONRY!

BAKA GAIJIN GO HOME!

Sorry, OP, Transfigured Night is breddy good; despite it being based on a poem about a literal cuck. And anyway, if I recall correctly, Schoenberg met Brahms and Brahms liked his compositions - at least his early ones. Though Brahms himself was a good goy and hated Wagner's antisemitism.

That's because that piece is quite literally tapped out random bull shit. Atonality requires NO talent or understanding of music theory. It's fucking sickening that this drivel gets passed off as culturally significant.

I think you're behind the times OP. As far as I understand it, the trend towards atonalism and generally anti-musical music in the University music scene has already run it's course. Ironically, Phillip Glass and Steve Reich (whatever you think of their music), both Jews, represented a major shift away from atonalism and back towards "tuneful" music in the hoity toity scene and basically made it ok to care about tonal music with feelings in it again.

Atonalism will be a footnote in musical history. While it did infect the university music system for a while, fucking over a couple generations of students, it's only music-theoretical importance can be summed up as "we tried it, it sucked. Now we never have to do that again", and it's cultural influence is basically zero because no one liked it since it was such shit that no one but the composers could even pretend to be genuinely interested in it.

There's a major revival of older forms and tonal music in the academy. Here's an award winning piece from an extremely trendy young composer in the university-music scene: youtube.com/watch?v=1LlE41gvNcw It's unmistakably modern, influenced by modern timbres, employing experimental techniques, and mixing harmonic vocabulary from all kinds of sources, but its appeal is straight forwardly tonal and the harmony is even highly consonant. Just one example, and you may or may not like the music personally, but the critical success of a piece like this from a young composer in the university crowd shows that the cult of atonalism is basically dead and forgotten already.

And, of course, among the actual listening public, the works of the old masters have always remained the most popular. Also, the Early Music Revival is stronger than ever with people like Jordi Savall leading the way and putting on some of the most beautiful concerts I imagine have ever happened on earth at any time: youtube.com/watch?v=UFV1x4UtpDM

Let me guess you played the skin flute in school didn't you.

Also English is overrated faggot.

Randomly hitting keys would sound better.

saved

Tell me about it. I can't remember the last time I bothered to listen to a conventional "band".

I'm inclined to think ZUN actually is some kind of musical genius. No training, quit his job to make games to have an excuse to make scores to them, claims his songwriting process itself is just "writing emotions", and has to be done with a song start to finished in 4 hours or he trashes it and starts over because the original idea is lost.

He can write stuff that feels nostalgic the first time you hear it.

English is a pretty good language all things considered. It has it's strengths and weaknesses.

Piano, violin, and yes, flute

BAKA BAKA

What it doesn't have is rules.

Vid not related

Agree

Primary guitar. Dabbled in some piano I need to get back to practicing on it.

Are you mostly Classical?

impressive.

How did you find out about Roomful Of Teeth?

Breibart supports capitalism, nationalism, selfishness, the subjugation of the working class and the human society.
Methods change.

I wish I comprehended the interplay of music and emotion better. Whatever ZUN does with songs, the emotion in them swells no matter how you play them. Explode the instrumentation up into an orchestra and choir, or down into a bluegrass band, and it always tugs the heartstrings in one direction or the other.

The hardest part of sharing videogame music, I find, is that the songs are best when very personal by player experience. You have to understand what's happening in the game to get the full impact of the music, because the two were purpose-written to go together. Even ZUN is subject to this, but many composers are totally beholden to it.

Vector to the Heavens is a great example. The emotional effect is much greater when you already know what's going on, because the song plays on the circumstance. It's full of leitmotifs from relevant characters and poignant moments from the games.

Actual spoiler, on the wild chance somebody actually gives a shit: This is the final battle theme of its respective game. The final boss is your best friend, who has learned her existence is antithetical to the recovery of the actual main-series protagonist. She can either choose to live and doom the world, or die and give it a chance. She resolves to die, but is cut off from the person who can make it happen painlessly and with a guaranteed success for the protagonist's recovery. Her last option is suicide, but she is, at the end of the day, a 14 year old girl, and can't bring herself to do it. She ends up faking an incident to provoke retaliation, and it's the player character who is dispatched to deal with her. She and the player are aware what's happening, but the character you're playing as thinks she's had a psychotic break, and she goads you to her death.

I really wish voice acting, especially localization, wasn't shit. Some of the concepts are pretty good.

From my friend during college who was super into academic music. Some stuff is really good, lots is really bad, some is incredible.

vid unrelated

Most of the bad voice acting seems to come from females, probably because the only feminine tone they can produce tends to be plastic. At least for American voice actors.

That's a good thing about it though.

fur yew

After year of formal concert piano I switched to music theory, so yea, classical. I'm ok on guitar if I put it on my lap and play it like a piano

Also this qt 3.14159265358979323846264338
I sent her a pm once:

Kikery destroyed clasical art as well
Museums now a days are all about that post modernist bullshit while clasical art us pushed away and forced to survive in comercial stuff like vydia and comics

moar qt

I can listen to this.

So this is how to operate a classical thread around that faggot imkamphy's banhammer.

Feels like forever since we had a classical music thread that wasn't anchored. A staple on Holla Forums I might add!

i fucking love the sound of the banjo, especially in irish folk

This sounds fucking amazing

Now your just being a show off user.

Oh come on did you even listen all the way through it? Yours is slightly building on me.

It's really more that voice acting is by and large a (((unionized))) bullshit thing among certain sections. Look up the SAGAFTRA not sure if that's the right acronym, it's something retarded like that strike bullshit from last year.
There are great, wonderfully talented actors out there, but the snobby union faggots outshine them for roles.

Localization will always end up awkward unless the dialogue is correctly translated and localized. The autistic format of japanese dialog doesn't mesh well with English. That's why all the codec calls are massive exposition dumps with horrible actor David Hayter or the guy that voiced Raiden occasionally breaking it up with a "Huh?" or repeating a key word.

Lmfao. First song that starts up in a drunkard song. You got to love the Irish.

MFA artfag here. The kikes did the same thing to the visual arts. It's fucking infuriating. I'm classically trained and highly skilled and get blackballed from all the Universities because I'm a white male that does traditional art.

Yes, with extreme prejudice.

trolling or horrible taste.

No, but don't blame me the vaccines made me a /mu/sautist

Classical is objectively better than bluegrass, but if pleb music is all you are capable of playing with your kin, then so be it

Do not worry, dude.
Aesthetics have been hardwired into us for thousands of years, and "modernism" is very young.

You will still captivate the audience with S curves like they did back in the days.

It all still works.
It's just that people stopped doing it.
But it all still works.

Speaking of atonality and pseudo-complexity in music, take any piece by Sibellius and compare him to these kikes.

Let's take this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=_rhGpxoyFC8

Chaotic, complex and multifaceted, but not cacophonic and random. Feel the fucking difference, not a single heeb can hold a candle to this guy.

another example of playing with fire in all the right ways, by Liszt
I know, but he's the best pianist of this time

all these dubs and no one to check them

thx user

here, I'm not even an artist, but the curvy ones should, in theory, be at least a little bit more appealing.

When the violin enters…

Tits or Gtfo.

I was tidying up my bedroom with it on. Felt pretty transcendental. A profound emotion is washing over me, and there is a tightness in my chest/heart that I cannot quite explain. this thread also has a curious lack of embed related type music

Chopin had no chops; godowski however…

Godowski is a kike.

And yes he was a super-kike. But he wrote music so hard that only Aryans could play

Couldn't those who specialized in Classical/ Traditional art, just say to hell with the kike art institutions? Create your own operations with similar people, also obtain connections from people like you? I imagine money could be an issue. But help from serious people, may well succeed.

Imagine succeeding in this day & age, when everything is stacked against you. Musicians, painters, animators, etc would be renowned for their contribution. Now I maybe talking out of my ass. But at some point you all are going to have to start believing in your own bullshit. It's either that or find some other passion.

On the other hand, Chopin was a true gentry Pole, gentleman, scholar. An Aryan indeed.

That sound like something someone 6% jewish would say. :^)

Read the OP. Read it carefully. Then think to yourself why this thread doesn't have memewave/vaporware/fashwave music in it. Think.

Imagine you do that.
fml

6% kike 47% Anglo-Saxon 47% German, fag

Interesting. I like the ambient/soundscapey parts like that Distant Lovers track.

Too convoluted for me.

IQ under 100 or too short an attention span.
Here, have an easier one.

The only redeeming quality is the sound of the instruments themselves which are likely played by skilled musicians. Otherwise, it doesn't sound like anything special

kek some of the comments on these videos

This is probably one of my favorite Chopin pieces.

Anything touched by jews tends to sour. Too bad.

Mother fucker is just hitting notes real fast no passion at all. I could do scales like that on my first acted guitar.

It's not convoluted its mediocre and sucks ass. Maybe he has better performances.

I try'ed /mu/sautist

your embeded related confuses me in context of your text

Embed related s 6% jew 94% European Marc Hamelin (best pianist alive in the 90's)
playing liszt

fug

i probably couldn't have chosen a more jewish pianist, but I actually like this rendition of Chopin's Polonaise. Is that a bad thing?
This one only played contemporary classical pieces.

First of all, you don't have the talent to do scales that fast. And second of all, scales like that are impossible on guitar because you can only hit frets with one hand. The piano is superior to the guitar in this regard of complexity of counterpoint. I'll give the guitar superiority in colour but it fails in virtuosity and also in range. case in point is related.

Not if you're tapping.

checked!
𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘, 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕂𝕖𝕂!

taping is so easy that women can do it

Some of my personal favorites

Arvo Part - Silouans Song

Hey I give it to the piano but this video seriously Sucks from beginning to 2:28 when she just shits the bed. It doesn't get any better until 3:56 when it actually sounds like shes playing something.

Vid related this faggot sounds way better I say that sincerely.

I used to sleep to the Skyrim OST. This is still one of my favorite pieces of music.

Jews did the same thing in music that they have in history, literature, theater, physics, politics, finance, etc…Injected a poison pill of completely meaningless nonsense and then convinced the goyim that only those who are truly enlightened an understand it. Cue stupid goys climbing over each other to see the emperor's clothes.

I had a Jewish friend at university who sidelined in music production, it was his real passion.

He sat me down and explained it to me one day, they basically take tiny snippets of sound (so minute you may not even be consciously aware of them in the mix) from truly great pieces of music ranging from classical/baroque to modern classics like Bowie, etc and seed them throughout these highly-processed modern tracks, i.e. Katy Perry, Rihanna, etc.

The result is the accumulation of the sounds tricks the weak-minded into thinking they're listening to good music by triggering tiny successive dopamine responses. Anybody with critical faculties will notice the song is "catchy" for reasons they can't quite identify (see above) but compositionally garbage.

tbh there were a lot of jews who made great music in addition to the shitty ones. they are too numerous to ignore, particularly among violinists and composers.

What's the point of an etude nobody can or wants to play?

This is a shill.

Oh look, there's more

you're not fitting in, chaim.

techinically not a synth orchestra, but this song always gives me feels

sage

How can 6 strings even compete?

Why are your anime girls all OSX screenshots taken seconds before your post?

Try Gnome 3, and I screencap memes to eradicate image metadata (you can use this to track the distribution/flow of memes online).

Does this trigger you, mine faire autist?

dat PSX boot sound.

Is there proof of this?

One of the best Western pieces every created for the cinema. Prepare to be triggered, Elmer Bernstein was Jewish. Ah the golden days of Hollywood, when movies were shamelessly Aryan and masculine.

I would be super interested if a more knowledgeable user could enlighten us about Bernestein's influences that are obvious in this piece.

here's a christian piece. starts at 1:00

The crazy irony here is that Shoenberg's theory and composition books are actually really good for tonal music. The don't actually tell you how to write atonally, but just cover the standard tonal curriculum. He does rant a bit in his harmony book about how people are basically blank slates and that aversion to dissonance is learnt through socialisation, but this has been conclusively proven wrong by the fact that his atonal music is shit.

Jews basically did to music what they did to all other art. Because the are experts at psuedo-legal mumbo jumbo but are actually shit at anything that requires real skill, they redefined art to be about conceptual bullshiting. Now every artwork needs to be accompanied with a paragraph of verbal diarrhea to explain why it's good despite being ugly and requiring no skill or time to produce. They did the same thing to classical music because they lack the depth of emotion that is exhibited by the European masters (Wagner was right). Even Malher (who has his moments) feels constructed and sterile. Compare this to Beethoven for example.

Another irony is that klezmer actually sounds pretty cool (some of Shostakovich's best music has klezmer influences), so I don't know what the fuck is wrong with academic kike elitists.

The worst thing that happen to classical music was that it was turned into fucking "modern art", and of course this is all the fault of the jews. Now we have bullshit. Now we have shit like John Cage's silent music and music for amplified cactus. I'm extremely angry about the actual music and art we have missed out on producing for the last 100 years.

Check out genuine Celtic music if you'd like to explore another European folk music. The level of skill employed by groups like Lunasa is unreal. The Irish are insane about their instrument playing, like warriors of their instruments; the Irish have an annual competition during which the national champion of each instrument is determined. Lunasa is composed of multi-instrument champions.

Klezmer is just the Phrygian mode with a major third, and has been used in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern music for long before kikes claimed it as their own.

I'm genuinely glad to hear this. I wouldn't be surprised if klezmer had a lot of similarities with Byzantine or Western Roman music. And bending the shit out of notes on a clarinet is pretty cool. In a similar vein, Islamic music sounds western because Arabs can't invent shit. Especially if the music contains harmony and is in equal temperament.

I just googled for this embed, but I'm certainly getting a real Deus Vult feeling from this.

Honestly, the soundtrack world isn't too bad, and if I were a young composer, it's probably what I would be trying to break into. I work at a classical radio station, and for what it's worth, we play a lot more movie music than we do the atonal shit that's contemporary with it, because atonal shit unsurprisingly tends to make people turn off the radio. I can also pretty much guarantee you that John Williams, Hans Zimmer, and a lot of others who compose soundtracks are more famous, more skilled at writing music, and much, much richer than any "real artist" who composes trendy classical crap. Plus, all of those trendy atonal "artists" are going to be forgotten in a few decades, but people will most likely be familiar with the Star Wars theme for centuries to come.

Love movie music, hit me with everything you've got please, tracks, artists and more info about the history and current state of movie music.

Not trolling, I listen to tons of movie music and am also obsessed with ambient sounds.

Haven't read the rest of the thread OP, but you've hit the nail on the head. Just compare some of (((Phillip Glass's))) work to that of Chopin or Bach. How did we move backwards?

Holy shit you're right. That Byzantine Greek stuff if full of Phrygian Dominant. Noice.

If you're not familiar with it, I can pretty strongly recommend The Score with Edmund Stone. It's a very widely syndicated public radio show that does a good job with movie music and especially features a lot of new movie music mixed in with the classics. You can listen to most of the shows at thescore.org/
As for me, I find myself pretty consistently impressed with Miklos Rozsa's works. He had some Jewish blood in him, but I don't believe he was a practicing Jew, and he didn't really let it turn his music degenerate. He's also an excellent example of a movie composer who also composed "legitimate" classical concert pieces, and his violin and cello concerti are both pretty good listening.

No thanks.

Have some more great piano

you are 100000% correct my good friend
I went to a Conservatory and this is exactly what nearly every professor pushed in the composition department.

btw, the guitar and piano and the "real" synth are going the way of the organ - old-fashioned, and not pleasing to the ear (the ear of the future).

Can you imagine having a collection of albums almost entirely consisting of love songs played on organ, sometimes accompanied by singing? That was the reality of about 100 years ago.

I believe FINANCIAL pressures are moving things toward digital music. Ableton Live is the news "guitar".

Does that also apply to feminism?

They also have a Dutch theme park.
The Japs are still very grateful to the White men who dragged them out of the Feudal age, most of all to Scotsman Thomas Blake Glover who brought heavy industry and ship-building to Japan, they made him the Scottish samurai on account of his clan associations.
His own country has forgotten him, mentioned only insofar as the press reports visiting Japanese dignitaries paying homage to the man at his museum in Aberdeen Scotland.

As for music, classical is valued for the same reason as wine. It is a tool of social mobility.

Saved.

is this a awakening or something?
YOU FUCKING NEWFAG HANG YOURSELF

here some bit of proof

People tried that, the jews will follow you if you try to start something new and keep pecking away at your organization until they either take it over or destroy it. I don't think it's even wholly conscious, they just have an instinct for stealing away all the goyim's institutions.

Like any genre the majority of tech death is bad or unremarkable, but as far as the good stuff goes, it's up there with anything good from any other modern genre. Be sure to tune in at 3:00 for one of the greatest solos ever written for electric guitar.

Yes. Both wiggers and feminists and anyone else acting like a idiot

Checked and approved

Heard this album many times
Metal is autism

GET A LOAD OF THIS PLEB

solo was better than I was expecting fam

Actually good technical death metal =/= tekdef

So basically, the mainstream music industry is the auditory equivalent of selling severely watered-down drinks at full price. I suspected as much, since older songs and kike-free independant music clearly have so much more "substance" in them compared to the crap you hear on the radio these days.

Hunter X Hunter 2011 had incredible music

Also Berserk, obv: youtube.com/watch?v=tH94YuQtg-8&t=1s

YOU WERE TOO LATE

wew
It's so bad that some faggot pop song a few years ago quite literally stole the musical notes AND lyrical beats for the chorus of that awful meme song "I'm Blue" by Eiffel 65. Atrocious! Of course, all should be aware of David Bowie's "Under Pressure" being stolen by that one hit blunder faggot Vanilla Ice.

Now that's autism.

Wew lad, indeed. He helped write it, but Queen did too, and recorded it.

see

Also, you have the problem that starting your own competing institution requires (((Investors))) unless you just happen to be born as a trust fund kiddie. Also it's almost impossible to get right wingers to put up money for art be it traditional or not. They always just go buy cheap mass produced "art" from places like HobbyLobby, Michaels, or PotteryBarn (all of which is made for pennies in china which of course means it's impossible for american artists to compete).

Kikes are almost the only ones who put up money for original artwork. They buy nothing but degenerate crap and use the whole process to launder money as most Holla Forumsacks already know.

not just music and art, but literature too.
anyone and anything you can connect to (((gertrude stein))) is deliberate anti-art, part of the kike psyop to expunge all beauty and meaning from european civilizations. kike industrialist money did all that was necessary to determine who got positive reviews, exposure, and sales and who did not. look up writings by miles w mathis for more than sufficient hard evidence, if this isn't already obvious to you.

holy shit. aesthetic "cultural relativism."
Except that FUCKING ISN'T TRUE, god damn it

You do realize Mozart was also Mason right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_Freemasonry

Serial music is actually fairly intuitive and takes a very good understanding of theory to write in that system. The history of western music has been a steady progression of chromaticism, where composers developed new techniques to create chromatic music and further their ability to express themselves. Listen to some from Bach, to something from Don Giovanni by Mozart, to Beethoven's later Symphonies (in especially dramatic passages), to Wagner's most tense and dramatic operas, to Mahler's 5th Symphony, and then even from Schoenberg's earlier work all the way to his last works and you can see this trajectory of chromaticism all the way through.

The Twelve tone system was just the end point of that trajectory (as far as pitches go), and from there acedemic music turned further into experimenting with timbre, pitch outside the well temperament system, rhythm, dynamics, and arrangement; to create new sounds.

Isn't that holocaust music?

2 minutes of hmmmmmm. This is shit.

Are there any music teachers pushing marching music?

embed is pretty cool in my opinion, written in 2012

Tits or GTFO.

Am I the only one that can't get embeds to show? I disabled everything before and still no videos show. It's been like this for many days now.

Just ban niggers and jews from rap and hip hop and let the nips do it.
Clearly they're better at it.

It's amazing how with a little coercion from (((who))) owns the truth, and a lot of snobs pretending to like it millennia of culture can be ruined in one short century.

It sounds like a horror game theme song. Ever so slightly fucking insanity inducing.

Was that the point?

But is that a good thing?

agreed. You could take any run of the mill jap producer and they could make something 10x better than any nog

At this point, Japanese hip hop needs to be it's own thing so I can stop being bullied by Holla Forums for liking it.

I vote that we call it nip-hop

I dug out his book to make sure I was remembering it correctly. He's not 100% blank slate but he thinks people can learn to like horrible shit (see image related). He acknowledges that the first few overtones sound more consonant (i.e., better) but he thinks that we can learn to enjoy more dissonant tones.

He also thinks music has been getting more and more dissonant and chromatic as says. He thought pop music would become atonal as people learn to enjoy more and more dissonance, which is proven completely incorrect by pop's simple and accessible harmonic structure. Sometimes there's some jazzy harmonies but that's pretty much it.

Judaic bonus: he ends by asserting that western music is not superior to savage jigaboo music, but their music is just as valid because their culture taught then to enjoy different harmonic relationships (i.e., they were too dumb to calculate the 12th root of 2 so they couldn't invent equal temperament tuning).

Yet despite this type of shit the rest of the book is a pretty good textbook on tonal harmony.

The important quote is

Yeah, to an extent. A small one. Very fucking small.

The standard story is that Schönberg et al. expanded the musical universe of Wagner's groundbreaking Tristan. That's wrong. The chromaticism in Tristan & Isolde is not a purely musical device but a means to describe the mental degradation of the two protagonists. Further chromaticism will describe further mental degradation, but can't be a goal in itself, unless you like to be mentally degraded.

That doesn't necessarily disproves that point, just contextualizes it. Wagner could break so much ground in chromaticism because he used in Operas, which provide a visual component, with story and drama, in order for audiences to follow along the challenging music. He still though did make such huge breakthroughs in chromaticism that fundamentally changed the "rules" for composers from there on out.

The difference being how they used chromaticism; Wagner did it to express immense emotion, turmoil, and drama, Schoenberg used it like a puzzle to be rearranged and transformed to create new musical ideas in an abstract form. It became more about ambiguity and relativism, which also was very big back in the day (early 20th century). Mahler would be a better example of someone, despite being jewish as well, taking Wagner's approach to a more chromatic extreme. Schoenberg was mostly influence by Bach, and the mathematical purity of his approach to phrasing and counterpoint. That was the only way he could make his twelve tone ideas make any sense in a composition.

In a way Schoenberg's work highlights the high abstract reasoning (and high functioning autism) that jews are known for. Still though, he didn't pull this chromaticism out of nowhere, and he was immensely influenced by the previous composers before him, mainly german ones.

What exactly was bad about that?

Fixed: Schoenberg was mostly influenced by his anti-musical misinterpretation of Bach's work as math.

Bach's counterpoint if full of purely aesthetically motivated deviations from the "rules", which themselves were formed over time as a codification of aesthetic observations composers had made about how to make good music. (mis)Interpreting the value of Bach as mathematical is the perfect exemplification of the anti-musical, anti-spiritual, anti-art mindset of an anti-musician like Schoenberg.

If by "make sense in a composition" you mean "justify his musical compositional decisions by pointing to his arbitrarily conceived mathematical theory" then yes, if by "make any sense in a composition" you mean "work musically as an effective composition", no, because they don't, which is why they are universally hated by anyone who's not part of the anti-musical cult of atonalism, and why they have basically zero importance other than as a novel theoretical exercise that was a complete musical failure.

I can't even imagine what's it like to be this retarded.

right, all these bullshit academic composers deserve your shekels to compensate them for all the Hard Work and Study it took them to come up with music that's aesthetically indistinguishable from randomness and totally unmemorable.
go away, rabbi. no one's falling for this shit anymore. the academy was chosen and paid for the specific purpose of destroying beauty. nobody likes this shit and nobody's falling for your suggestion that we'd be better, smarter people if we did like it. fuck that and fuck you. you're going in the oven, and your schoenberg horseshit will be kept in the evidence file to instruct future generations who otherwise won't believe how deep the jews made our culture sink.

8.8 / 10 best new post. thank you for this.

I don't really disagree with that. Bach's writing was very emotionally invested and he interpreted his works as reaching a connection with God, while Schoenberg used Bach's compositional techniques purely for its mechanical use in his own works.

I was meaning in a purely logical sense, so yes.

I can't really agree with this, modern classical overall was immensely shaped by Schoenberg's work; he and Stravinsky are about the biggest influences on how western classical changed in the 20th century. Whether this influence will last remains to be seen but I think in a way the cat is out of the bag as far as the musical possibilities that Schoenberg brought forth. I think at the very least aspects of his style, like the use of serialism, will still remain as a lasting compositional technique used in perhaps different contexts than it is now but still used either way.

not an argument

I've been obsessed with the berserk soundtrack and namely this song for a long time. Susumu Hirasawa is the composer for those wondering.

I don't deny that he was extremely influential on other composers and the academy, by "importance" in that sentence I meant something more like "musical importance", i.e., the discovery or expansion of musically effective techniques, Schoenberg's atonalism is musically ineffective so from the perspective of a genuine composer attempting to make good music, his approach is of "zero importance".

On the point of how lasting his influence will be, I think it's basically dead already, and was dead on arrival for the actual music listening public. See my post here:

This is the most cancerous music in existence.