TRUCK ATTACK IN ISRAEL

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/08/truck-rammed-into-pedestrians-jerusalem

Am I a bad guy for being disappointed with the death count?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160328044215/http://www.timesofisrael.com/kiryat-ata-man-stabs-jew-after-mistaking-him-for-arab/
archiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for diversity

second for false flag.

They probably tried their best. Palestinians (unfortunately) aren't very good at removing merchant.

Yeah and how many jews have you killed, Mr. Backseat Driver?

Nigger, we're talking about kikes here, why would you feel any empathy towards them?

What's this obsession with trucks all of a sudden, its such a shit strategy. Fuckin dumb mudslimes

He never said anything about empathy nigger, learn to read.
He was dissapointed with the lousy kill count.

their handlers can probably make an insurance claim afterwards for a little compensation.

Good.

Why couldn't they start with the kikes for fucks sake?

or just load the truck with explosives or something, you know they have tons of them

seriously what kind of half assed shit is this

Yep. Only 3 dead smells of false flag. Of course, Palestinians are so hopeless at everything else..

It wasn't a truck. Download it before it disappears.

this was 3 years ago

Ah shit! That video is old! 2014.

wow someones been playing way too much GTA

You are a retard. Truck attacks are a brilliant strategy for impulsive goat fuckers. Little to no planning required. Easy to get a high body count if you pick a crowded place. Hard to stop a truck. Easy to get away if you don't try to go for the high score.

Thank you based Muhammad

except they never get away and their body count always sucks.

Are you kidding? This is a quantum leap in sandnigger tactics. They must have some kind of goatfucking version of Nikolai Tesla working for them to figure out that truck + crowd = splat.

They'll figure that out eventually, user. Just give them several hundred years.

LEFT WING LORRY SQUADS

Yeah, you can pull out tons of HE from your ass in ZOG occupied land

you can make homemade shit easy, just read anarchists cookbook for example

Where can I download that, FBI?

i dunno i got it off napster

good, but not good enough
make the 6 figures real Muhammad

Prepare for more support being sent to israel. Prepare for facebook image filters with a jew flag overlay saying "I stand with israel"

I bet the kikes have seen how easy it is to drum up support for a nation by having a few minor terrorist attacks happen and so now they're getting in on the action. Or it might just be some mudslime finally diverting its attention to the right body. Either way, 3 killed just simply isn't enough: C- must try harder, see me after class

That dont matter. What matter that kikes shrieks at sight of truck
web.archive.org/web/20160328044215/http://www.timesofisrael.com/kiryat-ata-man-stabs-jew-after-mistaking-him-for-arab/

I'm jealous of their MSM lexicon, though

I don't know if this is real footage or old footage with a fake description.

Sorry if its old.

Killdozer + pre school full of kikelets = profit

And 2017 said to itself "2016 did a pretty good job last year. But i can do better"

Its fake. I just looked at a photo . doesn't match the video these attention trolls are posting.

Nothing of value was lost.

Another peace delivery

The best win/win kind of situation

didn't read the article, was the driver muslim?

"Mudslimes"
more like mossad

Bust out the champagne, its a great day already

Please let this be true.

Makes a pleasant change to speak of a legitimately lawful attack that resulted in the death of our true enemies for a change instead of all the kikes gloating on here how successfully they've shit up this board with their Zog-Trump campaign/counter jihad bullshit while promoting the notion of continuing destroying all of isnotreals enemies using American/European resources and our kins blood.

Say what you like about the Palestinians but they at least know what to do with the juwes, the only way to resist international jewry.

Are you 12?

It's not illegal or secret in any way, if you google the title of the book the first result will be a fucking pdf of it, most of the "explosives" you can make by following the instructions of the book are high school science class-tier though.

I could ask you the same…

Are you insinuating that if I don't like them, I must be underage?
You do know Ethan is a literal kike, right?
And Ian is a raging numale anti-racist faggot.

yes, but that doesn't mean that everything he does is wrong.

It's childish to follow trends and hate on shit just because everybody else hates it.

Oh right, I forgot. He's one of the good kikes, is that it?

It's childish to indulge in fucking YT normie faggots who live off of ad revenue and have a demographic of 12 year olds.

Do you think "Hey, that's pretty good" is a le epic maymay??? xDD

Inb4 those 3 dead are foreign tourists or Arabs

Are anons aware that the company that invented the firewall is also the company that is tasked with security for the self driving vehicles that we are going to get whether you like it or not goy. That company is Israeli as I'm sure you will not be surprised to learn.

Euro Truck Simulator caused this all

Japan has been breeding killer trucks

Did I ever say that he is a good guy? I constantly say this in Holla Forums too, this Ethan is the biggest snake out there. Everything he does is to boost himself. When he apologizes for something it is not because he is truly sorry, but because he got caught and wants to win people over. He is friendly to others only to boost himself and throws people under the bus as soon as he doesn't need them anymore. But how exactly is all of that relevant right now?
In order to change the world you have to reach people, and those guys are popular among reddit and facebook. Their views on rape and sjw's is good and we do need people like them that spread the message.

He's unfunny and most of his "content" consists of him just reacting to other people's videos together with his mentally disabled wife who just kind of sits there doing nothing.

Did I post any of those videos you are referring to in this thread? I posted a 2 second clip of his friend saying that jews are funny when they get mad.

Isn't it such a pure coheincidence that these attacks started happening just about when globalist kikes started pushing hard for self-driving cars?

Why? Should we reach out to the alt-lite as well? We make the memes, they adapt.

You didn't even post the best part of the video either when Ethan is in a chokehold and he calls upon the power of YHVH to slam Ian.

You could be watching better material, but instead you are wasting your time watching literal normie bluepill fodder.
Everyone hates them these days. They're an easy and safe target.

I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about here right now. In what video did that happen? The desert one above where he complains about pigs and shit? Again, I am not a big fan of those guys, I watch some of their clips when they reach the gg thread in Holla Forums but I am not subscribed to their youtube channels. And even then I mostly don't want their entire clip.
You still can't go against feminist without backlash. With all the shit that happened recently, like Trump getting elected, a lot of sjw backed products failing (comics and certain games) I think it is only a matter of time before mainstream media drops all this political correctness bullshit. And those guys are certainly helping pushing this shit.

they killed around a hundred in the nice incident.

No actually my first thought was dissapointment as well, only 3? What a wasted oppertunity, better than no dead kikes though.

user considering their sandnigger lapdogs mowed down dozens of Europeans this past year, no you're not a bad guy Op.

Is the the rebirth of the Killdozer?

“In a fraction of a second during which I was speaking with one of the officers, I saw the truck plowing into us,” the guide, Eitan Rod, told Israel Army Radio on of those who shot at the driver.

“After a few rolls on the grass I saw the truck start to reverse and then I already understood that this was not an accident. I felt that my pistol was still on me, so I ran up to him and started emptying my clip. He went in reverse and again drove over the injured,”

h-hello lady, can i empty my clip in you pl0s?

CLEEEEEP!

Source? Ian throws around the word nigger alot so thats a surprise

I think Israel has to be more tolerant in order for those attacks not to happen again, remember the more you criticize Muslims the higher the chance that they'll do something like this as a sign of desperation. This clearly wasn't a conscious decision, but a cry for help.
After a terrible tragedy like this, Israel shouldn't close the borders, it should open them and invite more Muslims in so that the Palestinians don't feel so lonely all the time.

Ban assault trucks.

HERE GOYS, WE'RE ALSO BEING ATTACKED BY THESE FILTHY ISIS MUSLIMS
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER

Why doesn't Israel not have a Muslim ban?

See, this is why Israel needs open borders. Can't they see that intolerance has radicalized this young man? :^)

A third of the country is muslim. There are limits to where they can go, even though they are jews.

Why do I sense that Israel will be moving to destroy Palestine just before Trump takes the throne?

are they trying to make a super weapon?

So let me get this straight, a faggot OP doesn't archive the webpage, so half of us don't see the (((story))), just the pics.
But even from what I can see on the (((OP))) disappointed with the death count, he really fits in and other pics it's A:
Mercedes-Benz Euro truck (In burger we have big rigs, that's right, Murica)
With no bloodstains on it
over 15 bullet holes in a highly concentrated area, no interior bloodstains
All the expensive parts of the vehicle are in working order. It's almost have if they're planning to use it for something else…

Also… look at the crane the first four letters closely resemble a certain anti-Semitic neighbor to them. why would any company have such a name in such a place?
This entire event makes me want to 'nope' for some reason… brrr

This is a false flag meant to gather sympathy for Israel among Europeans and dispel the narrative truth that all the ISIS attacks in Europe were done by mossad.

Good goy.

Goygle wants the only car to be a (((self)))-driving car.

Got no problem calling it terrorist this time.

The truck attack hap[pens right after the Jews were caught piloting to kill politicians.

I swear, almost thought it said "Trump Attack in Israel"…

ETS2 Jerusalem DLC?

What? Arabs are fighting kike invaders. Next you tell us that all stabbed and run over jews - it's never happened, because everything - even one dead kike - it's all faked. There is no way that muslim killed kike in whole Palestine.

Reports of dead jews
is always good news.

Stingy ass kikes don't even want to kill too many of their own people in their false flag attacks. Now they have to pretend like it's a big deal, when it isn't.

I'm surprised nobody connected the dots.
You better save this post.

Oy vey another Shoah on based Israel!!!
The Donald will surely put a swift stop to that and stump all those evil Palestinians!!

Interesting confluence of world news events, the story broke last night with the video of the Israeli embassy official plotting the takedown of a British MP, few a hours later a 'truck attack' hits Jerusalem, just like the the attacks in Europe; see, our ally Israel is in the same boat with us.

They got bored of setting off fireworks in empty fields and claiming that they were rockets and that the palistinians actually shot 100 but only one got through because of the iron dome please send more money so we can buy more defensive missiles.

Out of all the "rocket attacks" on Israel only one person ever died and he died because the noise suprised hI'm and gave him a heart attack. I'm 100% convinced that they're anot israili fabricaton

Both Juden and sandnigger need to die.

flash bang shoah when?

I'm not surprised.
archiv e.is/9a8yA

Roads…

Oy veyy fellow white people, we gotta help those poor Jews!
Look, white man, those muslim bastids are attacking us too!
We are victims!
Go die for israel!

6 million is 7 figures dumbass

The surprising thing is they didn't think of it before.

Doesn't seem very complicated.

Yeah the timing is a little strange. Makes you wonder how many real terrorist groups there are out there, and how many have government handlers that have them strike when and where it's convenient.

Terrorism, and crime in general, is memetic in nature. They see other people doing things, and they copy it.

Here, meme wizards:

Shooting people takes skill. Any retard can hop into a truck and plow into people.

No friend. They didn't try hard enough. Probably 3 jews were killed, but we know how bad they are with math.

Apparently some first responders are now claiming they have PTSD because of this and go on Israeli channels to tell their story.

It's anuda shoah and now the world must understand that Israel is just a victim in all of this.

Hey mann, what font is that?

This is art.

OY VEY

user, kill yourself.

This could be a reason. Gun control kept failing so on to the next thing for now

Any ideas for the "they do it… so can we" pic?
I've got nothing.

Truck is so simple its perfect.

Tesla was a fag.

That movie was the fucking best.