Dump all your these

I only have a few to share, but I know there's more out there. Dump all your liberal memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/counter-signal-memes
archive.is/ghS6d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek'd

There were a few here I did not have. Saved.

Bump, these MSPaint Newspeak translations are great.

What is about ms pant that makes it so profound?

It takes just enough effort to give your message that extra little punch.

I'm sure you nigs will appreciate a bit of OC.

I made these the night the tears were so sweet as the fire rose so high, as our God Emperor was the victory of the bloodless battle against that pedo fuck crypto-kike hillary.

Have a laugh, just fair warning don't drink anything if you're goin' in for a giggle, I got a bit carried away.

too long for normie-shock, I think.

Oh no it's not for normie-cucks, it's for us to laugh at. Though I dunno, normie-cucks read anything that's comic sans.

The Indian one got cut off cause I was memeing a bit too hard in paint. I honestly couldn't type that shit with a straight face, the reality, the truth, the fact I had to redraw their faces from memory after the stream died and that one indian bitch was like shitting crying on the floor. Good times.

Love #5

That implies funny-ness, which they are not. (Sorry, just my opinion.) The artwork is pretty OK, but they don't really make any sense. Kind of like a Mary Worth comic in the Sunday funnies.

Seems like you've lost your way. You don't belong here. Move along.

Not my fault you're probably autistic and not white pal, but I forget that Holla Forums is still littered with shitskins that can only get a laugh out of memer tier crud.

Here I'll whip up something a little bit more your speed. This is one about how Holla Forums is filled with a bunch of new fellow white memers! Just like you Jose!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/counter-signal-memes

Not him, and I agree. You're not funny, and not fooling anyone with your "if u dun like it u must be a newfag mexican lel" bullshit.

In fact you are starting to remind me of that autistic chink who REEEEEEEEEd when people told him the Christ Chan comics sucked.

This shit don't work because it looks like a Wyatt Mann ripoff, and we already have him and Ben G

Hmm

Wyatt Mann can't even draw, it's like you niggers don't know how to read, or do you have no clue what those are a reference to? Plus it's not supposed to work, it's just for a Holla Forumsak to read, giggle and remember when the libshits got cuck'd LIVE.

Does daddy need to explain an actual satire?

Seriously, nigger?

I got one for him, don't worry.

Fresh off the presses.

Your sense of humour is terrible, man.
Good art, shit humour.
Also, your comics come off as WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

You and your butt-buddy are just embarrassing yourselves at this point.

Fugg wrong gif, but I bet there will be a le ebin mspaint reply from our resident ardisd :DDDDDD

What's your ethnicity? The both of you.

OC for this thread. I can't draw.

I wasn't following the format of shit that you autists post on facebook.

It's MY format. Don't get mad you have no skill, nor the intellect to actually write something witty to keep the individual hooked until the very end. Not my fault you're illiterate and can't even read comic sans, I forgot you niggers can't read anything remotely close to cursive.

Shit failed attempt, just showing your butthurt now shitskin.

some OC from months ago

dubs truth
dubs luvv

yay me!

You're only making me laugh at your inability to string words together or actually crack jokes.

Now your shit is just B^U shitskin tier.

STAY MAD

Maybe I should use a font that isn't unreadable in thumbnail form

You should be using comic sans like a true warrior.

Everyone loves and respects comic sans, except non-whites.

You're trying to hard, Herr Holla Forums. Filtered.

Not a lefty kike, the fact that's your only real comeback, a really shitty quality bait at that shows that not only are you from lefty's cuck, that it's the sole reason why you disliked my low energy giggle papers.

You felt insulted and threatened by what I made, I understand that, but you have to go back.

Why would you draw the sniper from TF2 and then post some engrish to the side of it that sounds more like frustration rather than something funny, like you know how I did with making a reference to Zoos and Donkey Kongs.

I think you should go back and read up on how a real master of comedy can handle funnies for the intellectual types on Holla Forums, you know, where you're not apart of such a high class of elites such as myself and the other user that enjoyed my work.

archive.is/ghS6d

Just kill me now.

PERFECT!

Now you're doin' it.

(Shitty) OC here.

Too complicated
Too much color
Not enough mami
Too little es memes

Alternate ending: "but you can't ban islam because non muslims could never make kebabs"

OC

what a shameless name-fag and attention whore.

WOAH I thought TRS was a bunch of kike shills why are you posting their OC?

…lewd!

It's amazing how this place has turned into Holla Forumseddit

>>>Holla Forums

TRS didn't invent smug MS paint pictures, you stupid newfag.

breddy gud

I like these.
Especially with leftwing atheist concern trolls that invoke religion in order to deflect rightwing rhetoric, when they don't believe in religion themselves.

3rd pic should add only being 14% of the population

Most of these are by ghoul from TRS.

Ghoul did, though. You can hear him bragging about it on Kike Enoch's podcast.

Make one with Trump and his tweets. Add 42D chess instead of realpolitik

Reported for not even trying to hide where you're from.

>>>/reddit/

Spotted the newfag.

Can anyone post the "please be a white male" (repeat countless times) one, the one that shows a leftie praying for the perpetrator of a terrorist attack to be a white male instead of a mudslime ?

Someone post the pastor Anderson ones.

Am bong. Within an hour of them posting this i'd tweeted to them to "THINK about sucking my fucking cock". They have no pwer that you don't give them. And anyone who disagrees can THINK about sucking my fucking cock.

THINK about sucking my fucking cock.

they're called counter signal memes for fashy goys you dumb shit

have a bump, I thought I had all of them already but I found new ones

I have autism, don't mind the 1:1 post to image ratio

this is a good one. pic related.

yah, made by your beloved ghoul

now shut down on faceberg. thanks, thought police.

bible was written by a greek though wasn't it?

>>>/christian/

Buddy, you couldn't be wronger. The gospels were first in greek. Even if you don't believe its quite the show to see the different denominations shitpost and tear each other to shreds. There's occasionally some deep philosophizing. It should be a sitcom.

I don't have any liberal memes… but I do have memes pertaining to how hard I fucked their moms.

Christcuck memes, my favorite!!!!

Why is Holla Forums posting pro-gay, pro-jew and anti-white sodomite memes like this?

you're trying very hard to appear like you belong here

I have this

Hahahahaha that first image, it's like a sketch MDE would do. They should make this one when they land a channel

This pro-Jew gay TRS garbage has to go!

these are Ghoul's "Countersignal Memes for Fashy Goys" retard

Your comics suck nigger dick, newfag.

great thread

It is a well know fact that Holla Forums """"memes"""" lack any kind of logic and are overall low energy.

also, common spic is definitely not Holla Forums or even barely alt-right

Nigger are you implying that niggers are evolutionary retards? Because you're not wrong, Vikings did that shit, with technology they made themselves, specifically between they understood what huge pussies their neighbors were. 1500 years later, niggers only chimp on the white man's (in the form of gibs) or the jew's (blm/isis) dime.

(checked and heiled)

bump

>>>/4chan/

bamp

Stick to >>>Holla Forums kiddo.

All of them together.

test

where is "white people did this"

Nice.

Is there one with the message "we outnumber you and believe in the opposite of what you showed us"? This thinking is particularly prevalent in Nu-rope.

bumping one of the rare good threads on the board right now

you dont have to be able to draw user
its supposed to be crude

too hard to tell whats going on

spot-on user
thats top-tier

actually i take that back
change the font, then its top-tier

do not EVER use the same face or the same fictional character
always use a different MSpaint doodle

shut the fuck up you unfunny nigger

Is ghoul still making these now that he has been doxed?

Ghoul's a fag, but these are some dank memes. Judge the art, not the artist.

Nothing wrong with font, son.

I slightly reworked one of this user's images for everyone.