Labor Day Weekend The Worst Since 1998

archive.is/bOvvw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hi, slowpoke

Well nothing came out lately

Had seen anything about Leap before and it looks like a disaster.

It looks like the movie focuses on a girl wanting to get into dance and then treats the boy as a comic relief magical sidekick similar to in various Disney movies. Thing is I haven't seen much anything about young girls wanting to get into ballet in years as most want to be twerking pop stars instead.

Prime example of making a movie that will appeal to next to no one.

feels excellent

sonys failures are my joys.

That really is magical.

Even kikes dont have the kind of money it takes to keep function at a loss for that long, remember they also fund ISIS, Antifa, Fake News channels and the Army

But i doubt newer generations will even bother with movies anymore they are too long, shallow and predictable, tv shows will get higher and higher budgets while movies will be thing only use for ultra bugdet stuff like capeshit

Was going to take my brother to see Dunkirk since it's hot as fuck and theater has air conditioning and awesome food/beer but we missed the time, so rather than wait 3 hours he wanted to see Wind River instead since he likes forensic shows.
Started off as usual murder mystery about muh rape loaded with lots of nice environmental shots but changed drastically halfway through.
Screenwriter or author or whoever was like oh fuck I don't know how to finish this, here's a deus ex flashback explaining everything now everyone just shoot each other to death I'm done.
7/10

Fuck off commie. It is a shit holiday that shouldn't even exist to begin with. All russian commie cocksuckers need to leave Holla Forums at once.

I wish a movie about girl fighting her way into exclusive ballerina school taught by stoic russian expats then she and family learn is actually training school for socialite assassins.

He said, on the weekend that organized labor won for him.

get the fuck out, weeb

Different user, but I'm working tomorrow, nigger. Fuck you dumb communist layabouts.

Everyday is a weekend when you are a NEET. Keep paying them taxes you communist wage cuckold.

Are you working today, faggot?

Yes.

Wagecucks. When will they learn?

Why does that even matter?

feels good

Wagecucks are so retarded they can't even into comfy while supposedly """"""""relaxing"""""""".
Pitiful.

Dubs confirm. Wagecucks BTFO

Sauce of webm?

This summer has been dismal. But Hollywopd hasn't learnt its lesson when you have them pushing for more diversity and greater female roles.

¿¿¿

no one has enough money to go cinema anymore because Drumpf took away awaones healthcare

God bless capitalism.

I wonder how much movie theaters make off by showing classic movies. Would be the kicker if they makre more then the shit coming out now.

Dunkirk was kino though, but has to be seen in IMAX.

Movie is shallow and short.

lol fuuuuucking Stan Lee man. Ever since Mallrats can pick em.