ISIS has a network across all 50 states

archive.is/xMBvJ

disobedientmedia.com/i-could-get-in-with-a-handful-of-men-and-kill-thousands-of-people-in-texas-or-in- arizona-in-the-space-of-a-few-hours-isis-maintains-a-disturbingly-large-network-within-the-united-states-and-wes/

Well, anons, here we have it. Spread the word to your local militia. Buy guns, ammo and supplies. War is coming.

That's good and bad.
The bas is that if something happens, a lot of people will be hurt.
The good is that if something happens people will call for the mass deportation of all muslims.

You sure about that, chief?

It's more bad than good imo. With how many illegals we have here, the U.S. or at least parts of it could very easily get as bad as Mexico or the Middle East.

It would definitely consolidate anti muslim sentiment.

Why cares if the ragheads are chopping off hands and feet of thieving niggers and killing queers? Bring sharia law to nigger infested cities like chicago, Islam was created as a system of law and government designed for handling nigger savages, why do you think they implement such brutal methods of dishing out punishment? Nigger savages only learn through force.

I would love to see all three ISIS members in Alabama try to do anything.

Who cares if the ragheads are chopping off hands and feet of thieving niggers and killing queers? Bring sharia law to nigger infested cities like chicago, Islam was created as a system of law and government designed for handling nigger savages, why do you think they implement such brutal methods of dishing out punishment? Nigger savages only learn through force.

I'm just gonna start posting this video everytime you goatfuckers try to shit up a thread.

I don't know or trust your source, but I believe it, as every single mosque also doubles as a weapons cache, training center, propaganda dispensary and potential barracks.

I believe it.

Ok Moishe I get it, your pet niggers are allowed to run wild.

Filtered friendo.

Who cares kiddo, I'm saging this thread.

No it fucking wouldn't. We've been warned again and again and the SJWs and jews push their #notallmuz shit again and again. The normies nervously say shit like "Well, just because SOME of them are violent…" and then go back to pretending they won't be raped or murdered one day by a guy who smells like a hippo used him to wipe its ass. And any stink we make will be denounced as "raciss!" and we'd end up in prison getting shanked by the Muz Brotherhood while our loved ones are ground into kebab.

They won't believe until it's actually happening, and some of these stupid fucks won't even believe it then

Funny thing is the liberal faggots and degenerates in hollywood would be the first to go under sharia law.

America has been waiting for someone to be openly declared shoot on sight since the forties. I eagerly anticipate the day when National Kebab Removal day is announced.

I know. Try telling THEM that. They'll look at you like you're the child of Adolf Hitler and combine thresher. Even while they're being raped to death, they'll still be screaming stupid shit about not blaming all of them.

Yup and those 'non radicalized' muslims they use as their examples would actually be the first to go before the liberals being apostate muslims and all.

Call for mass deportation… which, even AFTER… THOUSANDS? of deaths, libshits would protest against.

Because if you allow that, you're empowering them. These motherfucking cockroaches never stop.

REALLY? So police beating them, sending them to jail over 9000x, has worked? They need to be killed or deported just like the muslims. But that isn't going to happen… likely. We can push the, go the fuck back to Africa in a nice way meme, but that won't bare much fruit as they're stupid and thus broke.

So loose the too cool for school, 'who cares' bullshit.

(masturchecking)
There's also this.

Just call in airstrikes in those major cities where the terrorists have setup their mini caliphate. Done!

bump

sage negated

sage negated

wew

this self-destructiveness is something we should abuse, you know, lure them to jump off the cliff to show how progressive they are

(checked)
That's why I love this song so much.

Forgot embed.

In spirit of all these dox and ddong threads, would it be possible to cut their internet communication or at least disrupt it, iirc they heavily use kikebook? Even doxing some of those sandniggers and swatting them for terrorism would be grand. Just throwing my 2 cents in.

It may be sufficient just to find evidence of "radicalization" (shouldn't be difficult) and reporting it to FBI/NSA/whoever anonymously. Those agencies can make their lives a living hell of surveillance, based on relatively little information.

(checked)
Yeah, that may work even better, Im not american so dont really know how it works on that side of the pond with that approach, only dox would be necesarry, and some semblance of proof, which shouldn be hard to find even on open kikebook profiles, not to mention groups and other assorted channels of communication.

Why work against ISIS and radical Islamists? They're one of the only other radical groups that are inherently anti-Semitic, granted not at the highest level as we all know the infestation of Khazarian jews, but still.

If anything do as Godlberg did and try to radicalize more of them while directing them to synagogues.

>>>/oven/

I would have said no shit, but their first source is Comey, so now I'm not so sure.

stay away from militias unless you want to get trapped into bullshit schemes.

Good, the only places they could inflict massive amounts of casualties is the Democrat city of Portland.

At least they hate Jews.
thereligionofpeace.com

Bumping multiple times in a row over such a short period of time doesn't help a thread, it just pushes it closer to the bump limit. Just bump once.

Here's a /pdf/ of the report they cite. It's dated from 2003, with a small section from 2007. I doubt the information is current.:

>>>/pdfs/4879

lel it's like watching a mouse trying to push a boulder. When are you sandpigs gonna just take your ball and go home to your goats and cousinwives?

Thank you jews and liberals. You are destroying this planet in your selfish suicide.

You think that's bad? Get this: Organized Jewry has a network spread across the entire globe!

Internet will be cut and at one point we'll be at the mercy of the government who want to genocide whites.
So let's kill politicians already. These people are traitors.

This tbh. It's hard for conservacucks and neocohens to realize how they can exploit mudslime because the ZOG conditioning is so ingrained in them, but those competent anons that realize Islamists can be used for maximum effectiveness against the kikes are the special few.

This. Let's bring them into the fold. Sure, they're dirty, disgusting, insane, rapist morons with an average IQ in the low seventies who can't keep their little brown dicks out of the livestock, but we'll just keep them in the black areas, I'm sure they'll stay there.

Where are their main hubs? Michigan?
I'd assume they're not acting up like euromudslimes because they know that a few big acts would greenlight hunting season where they dwell.
2nd amendment keeps them in check.

Keep them bombing synagogues and Israel and I'm more than happy tbh.

When is the last time they bombed a synagogue? When is the last time any Israelis died from mortar/rocket attacks?

Compare that to rape stats in Germany, terrorist attacks in Europe and the U.S., and then go hang yourself to help increase the average IQ

Considering that the Khazarian jews practically control mudslimes, it's no surprise they haven't targeted synagogues. I'm simply stating it's possible to redirect their hatred back to the jews if we properly prime them with Palestinian memes and so on.

I would rather just expell them from our countries, and start shooting them at the border if they try to get in. People like you are why subversion happens. Never trust a jew, never trust a muslim. There is no reason to capitulate, no reason to give an inch. Even deportation is a mercy.

Yep, just like happened after 911. All the Muslims were deported.

I just want multiculturalism to be over.
Everyone is tired. Yet some fuckers are still pushing it.

This. The NWO is not stopping. They want total submission without realising that it equals death to all people.

They need to wake up. You're gonna kill us all.

Yes Satan, a new boss is in town.

you can not make this shit up

Oh he better deliver. Otherwise that illuninati card will be fulfilled by the public alone.
Enough of this shit.

This is their first article. They seem to be aligned with us and every source on the page is archived, so I'm willing to give them a chance.

Did you not read the part where they're looking to co-opt nig nog anger into getting them to join ISIS? Why is BLM holding events in the fucking UAE? BLM is, right now, a terrorist organization funneling members into jihadist circles for radicalization purposes.

BLM has always been a terrorist organization and mudslimes have always sought to use nigger anger. They were just able to industrialize the process in the past 8 years thanks to king nigger.

No shit, Shylock.
They're also known as Antifa.

If ISIS could kill thousands, they would.
Big terrorist attacks are hard to actually execute due to how many people are involved, all it takes is one careless asshole and the entire thing gets blown open.

Not necessarily. Look at europe - they could easily kill thousands there if they declared open war. What they're doing right now is preparing to declare open war while they do whatever they can get away with(mass rapes, etc.) knowing that the EU won't stop them.

What do all 50 US states also have in common? They all have mosques. Solution: destroy all mosques in the US and no more ISIS network.

Yep. Even normal fags are waking up to your moon cult minions innate malevolence, satan.

Fuck off Ahmed.

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST.

CIA has a network across all 50 states*

every city in every state has a gas station ran by ISLAMIC TERRORISTS TRYING TO jew the american working class out of there hard earned sheckels ,

Mandatory reading so that people don't fall for the bullshit in

Bumping this for relevance and importance. There is a storm coming, anons. The writing is on the wall. If you're not getting in shape, getting ready, you're a fool and you're risking you and your family's safety.

CIA coup under guise of ISIS. Let them then, take out the Jews and Arabs at once.

Is that what I said you autistic nigger? Allowing them to kill some niggers in order to find out the source of them is a much better idea than being an autist saying we need to do something and then end up doing nothing.

nice one shlomo